March 28, 2024, 03:46:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 396934 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: August 14, 2011, 07:39:01 PM »

Now I am really confused. I thought the lady with the brown hair sitting on the sidelines during the parade was W's mother, Tommie Richards.

I know someone on here said the woman with the long gray hair on the parade float was Louisa's mother. Then, I read that Celina was to be buried in the cemetery next to Louisa's mother... So if the gray haired lady isn't Louisa's mother or mother-in-law who is she?

You're not alone!  That is exactly what I understood, also.   In fact, there was a tag under Tommie Richards photo saying that's who it is . 

I thought it was definitely said that the woman on the float with the purple flowers in her hair was Louisia's mother. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: August 14, 2011, 07:59:31 PM »

I wish someone local was on here to help with some of the info we are getting.

Depending on what article you are reading there are different reports on who is who..and even on where Celina slept that night, and even the fact that was reported earlier that her comforter and pillow were on the couch..yet now it appears the Chronicle is saying she slept in her room in the basement on a bed..not an air mattress..which the air mattresses in the basement were reported earlier.  Celina not sleeping in the basement alone was reported earlier..different women appear to be her step grandmom/Wendall's Mom....and I am still not sure how many people, and who they were, that lived in the apartment house.  It was reported early on that Celina's Mom's sister and her daughter lived there, in their own apartment...it is very confusing.

Maybe the lady on the float is Louisa'a step mother or Wendall's step mother..I don't even know if they have step parents..but this is like a cats cradle to figure out.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: August 14, 2011, 08:33:06 PM »

Just wanted to say I said in the above post that different women appear to be her step grandmom/ Wendall's Mom..because that is the only way I can see the lady on the float being either Louisa's Mom or Wendall's Mom.  Wendall's Mom is said to be the lady in the picture with short brown hair in the pic watching the parade..and Louisa's mom for all intents is dead if Celina was buried beside her...so I am lost on the family unless there are step parents on Wendall's and Louisa's side..or bad reporting about about is who and who they belong to in the scheme of this case.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: August 14, 2011, 08:58:58 PM »

Lord, lots of bad typos on my above posts..but you get my drift..who is who and who is related to who and how they are related is getting very tangled..I am stopping now..because I am more confused then before...either poor reporting or there are step parents..or the lady on the float is Louisa's aunt on her mother's side that hasn't been reported as such yet ( BECAUSE  SHE DOESN'T LOOK DEAD AND BURIED)..or..who in the heck knows..

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: August 14, 2011, 09:06:47 PM »

Okay..Louisa's mother is dead and buried..so can't be her.  Celina is said to be buried beside her.  Wendall's mother is on the sidelines watching the parade in a lawn chair..the lady on the float is who?

I am about to say someone they rented for the parade but that is mean...so she is either a step mother or aunt to either Louisa or Wendall or ?

marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: August 14, 2011, 11:17:31 PM »

Now I am really confused. I thought the lady with the brown hair sitting on the sidelines during the parade was W's mother, Tommie Richards.

I know someone on here said the woman with the long gray hair on the parade float was Louisa's mother. Then, I read that Celina was to be buried in the cemetery next to Louisa's mother... So if the gray haired lady isn't Louisa's mother or mother-in-law who is she?

You're not alone!  That is exactly what I understood, also.   In fact, there was a tag under Tommie Richards photo saying that's who it is . 

I thought it was definitely said that the woman on the float with the purple flowers in her hair was Louisia's mother. 

I think I have seen that woman on the float when I was looking for people related to Celina the other day. It was the same time there was a flack over researching relatives, so I didn't share or save anything I found. The photo I saw was a woman with her gray hair pulled into a bun. i had been looking up the Hubbards that were listed in the obit among many others that day. Could she be Beverly Hibbard? BH is 52 years old and Elliot is 49 and the obit listed them as Nana and Papa.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: August 14, 2011, 11:31:05 PM »

I think I have seen that woman on the float when I was looking for people related to Celina the other day. It was the same time there was a flack over researching relatives, so I didn't share or save anything I found. The photo I saw was a woman with her gray hair pulled into a bun. i had been looking up the Hubbards that were listed in the obit among many others that day. Could she be Beverly Hibbard? BH is 52 years old and Elliot is 49 and the obit listed them as Nana and Papa.
That sure could be a possibility. . . now that I've said that, did she appear older than 52 years?  Heck, with the way things are these days, it's a miracle any of us look decent!
I remember coming across Beverly and Elliott Hibbard, too ~ and those were the ages.
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: August 14, 2011, 11:41:12 PM »

That sure could be a possibility. . . now that I've said that, did she appear older than 52 years?  Heck, with the way things are these days, it's a miracle any of us look decent!
I remember coming across Beverly and Elliott Hibbard, too ~ and those were the ages.

Here is a FB photo in Elliott (2 ts) Hibbards profile photos that shows him at his son's wedding in May. I am assuming the lady in the wedding photos with him is Beverly. I think it is possible it was her on the float, comparing noses and mouths in the float photo with his wedding shot.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=107557622666740&set=a.107557616000074.20759.100002375098256&type=1&theater
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: August 14, 2011, 11:50:22 PM »

Here is a FB photo in Elliott (2 ts) Hibbards profile photos that shows him at his son's wedding in May. I am assuming the lady in the wedding photos with him is Beverly. I think it is possible it was her on the float, comparing noses and mouths in the float photo with his wedding shot.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=107557622666740&set=a.107557616000074.20759.100002375098256&type=1&theater
That is great!   

~ I think that's who it is, too ~ you know what makes me think that?  Her hair! 
The color is so strikingly silver . . and I agree about the nose and mouth...

I'll cruise over to the pictures on this thread and see if I can find her on the float. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: August 14, 2011, 11:58:23 PM »

I just looked at Elliott Hibbard's FB again, and the pic that has Beverly and Elliott and the bride and groom.....yep, I think she is the one on the float.   

You know what I feel so bad about is that soooo many of these folks we've found on FB work at that Grand Balsams Resort, and it sounds as if that place is closing for good in September or so.   
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: August 15, 2011, 12:07:42 AM »

I just looked at Elliott Hibbard's FB again, and the pic that has Beverly and Elliott and the bride and groom.....yep, I think she is the one on the float.   

You know what I feel so bad about is that soooo many of these folks we've found on FB work at that Grand Balsams Resort, and it sounds as if that place is closing for good in September or so.   

I remember seeing several people who work there, but I must have spaced the part about them closing. That is a shame. I don't imagine there are too many jobs in the area. We had an older relative who was born in Colebrook, but left there for college in the 20s. He was really happy to be out of there, said he never fit in to the rural life. I'm just so glad his last name hasn't popped up in this mess. LOL I don't think there are any relatives left there.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: August 15, 2011, 12:15:54 AM »

I remember seeing several people who work there, but I must have spaced the part about them closing. That is a shame. I don't imagine there are too many jobs in the area. We had an older relative who was born in Colebrook, but left there for college in the 20s. He was really happy to be out of there, said he never fit in to the rural life. I'm just so glad his last name hasn't popped up in this mess. LOL I don't think there are any relatives left there.
I read an article about the resort sometime late last week....a large company was going to purchase it, and then decided not to.

Oh my gosh ~ that's all you need is to have one of your family surnames pop up !  My maiden name is uncommon, and whenever the name is mentioned around here, people always figure I'm related to others with that name....oddly enough, we aren't....

I sure hope we hear something soon......I am worried this will just fade away.....with no resolution. 
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: August 15, 2011, 12:18:33 AM »

Just to set the record straight about donations to the family for the funeral and burial,  I was and am all for it.  In fact, I think it's a wonderful thing, especially in this case where it's very obvious that this family seems very poor to me.  I never said otherwise.  If you notice however, it was Adam's side of the family who were asking for donations for the funeral expenses probably because it was an immediate thing that needed to be taken care of and the money just was not there.  I admire that.  It's donations for anything other than the funeral and burial that I object to.

Also, I feel sorry for any person who loses a child for any reason.  It has to be the worst possible thing to happen to any parent.  I'm just having a very hard time feeling sorry for Louisia because I think that she is at least partially responsible for what happened to Celina.  It's just unfathomable to me that the mother of two young girls, 11 and 13 years old, to allow the people into her home that Louisia allowed.   I also find it weird that they would lose their bedroom to the son of an ex-boyfriend who has spent time in prison. 

Something else that sort of bothers me is that okay, Kayla may look like Louisia or Adam.  Also, Adam has stated that the two girls are his children.  But he left the family home when Celina was three months old.   I wonder why?   There is nothing of Adam in Celina.  In fact, if it weren't for the age difference, I would put Celina and Kevin as almost identical.  I would just like to know more above Kevin Mullaney's father, Louisia's ex-boyfriend.  Why would she have him living with her if he was just the son of an ex-boyfriend.  I have lots of unanswered questions.

marycat, I think that is the same woman you found.  It looks exactly like her in my opinion.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: August 15, 2011, 12:24:01 AM »

Just to set the record straight about donations to the family for the funeral and burial,  I was and am all for it.  In fact, I think it's a wonderful thing, especially in this case where it's very obvious that this family seems very poor to me.  I never said otherwise.  If you notice however, it was Adam's side of the family who were asking for donations for the funeral expenses probably because it was an immediate thing that needed to be taken care of and the money just was not there.  I admire that.  It's donations for anything other than the funeral and burial that I object to.

Also, I feel sorry for any person who loses a child for any reason.  It has to be the worst possible thing to happen to any parent.  I'm just having a very hard time feeling sorry for Louisia because I think that she is at least partially responsible for what happened to Celina.  It's just unfathomable to me that the mother of two young girls, 11 and 13 years old, to allow the people into her home that Louisia allowed.   I also find it weird that they would lose their bedroom to the son of an ex-boyfriend who has spent time in prison. 

Something else that sort of bothers me is that okay, Kayla may look like Louisia or Adam.  Also, Adam has stated that the two girls are his children.  But he left the family home when Celina was three months old.   I wonder why?   There is nothing of Adam in Celina.  In fact, if it weren't for the age difference, I would put Celina and Kevin as almost identical.  I would just like to know more above Kevin Mullaney's father, Louisia's ex-boyfriend.  Why would she have him living with her if he was just the son of an ex-boyfriend.  I have lots of unanswered questions.

marycat, I think that is the same woman you found.  It looks exactly like her in my opinion.

Obviously, I agree with everything you've said.  My opinion.

I do think/hope that possibly the funeral home gave them a break on the costs.  i hope so.

I'm saying again ~ I agree with all of your comments and questions, AND I've been saying the same thing, too ! 
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: August 15, 2011, 12:30:10 AM »

I read an article about the resort sometime late last week....a large company was going to purchase it, and then decided not to.

Oh my gosh ~ that's all you need is to have one of your family surnames pop up !  My maiden name is uncommon, and whenever the name is mentioned around here, people always figure I'm related to others with that name....oddly enough, we aren't....

I sure hope we hear something soon......I am worried this will just fade away.....with no resolution. 

It seems like LE is playing it close to the vest, so maybe they are just being careful and don't want to do anything until the toxicology reports come back. The other thing is that they can't touch Wendell as long as he is in mental facility can they? He has to come out sometime, so maybe they are just waiting. I hope so. I am with you, Tcumom - worried that it will go cold and people will forget.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: August 15, 2011, 12:36:26 AM »

You know, I just realized ~ how is Wendell paying for his hospitalization?  I know for sure that a mental health institution is well over a $1500 a day in Texas.  Surely, his military retirement doesn't cover all that, or does it?  Maybe so; didn't he leave early 'cause of his mental health?  oh, boy. 
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: August 15, 2011, 12:39:01 AM »

Obviously, I agree with everything you've said.  My opinion.

I do think/hope that possibly the funeral home gave them a break on the costs.  i hope so.

I'm saying again ~ I agree with all of your comments and questions, AND I've been saying the same thing, too ! 

Yep! I agree with both of you. But, I don't even mind donation money going to help them get out of that situation if it will improve Kayla's life, but it did disturb me some when I hard Kevin was living with them. I wonder if children services are checking into Kayla's circumstance since all the publicity about the party house, Wendell's FB antics, a felon living with them, etc?

I just don't get the Kevin connection at all. He still has Wendell as a FB friend. Something is just weird with that whole situation.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: August 15, 2011, 12:40:55 AM »

You know, I just realized ~ how is Wendell paying for his hospitalization?  I know for sure that a mental health institution is well over a $1500 a day in Texas.  Surely, his military retirement doesn't cover all that, or does it?  Maybe so; didn't he leave early 'cause of his mental health?  oh, boy. 

He should be using the VA...they have a mental health facility...should be covered.  That's how it works here in Florida. Here we have the Baker Act...even if he checked himself in voluntarily he could be place under the Baker Act. But, when a patient is received that has military benefits they are forced to go to the VA....UNLESS...they refuse and then Medicare/Medicaid takes over.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: August 15, 2011, 12:44:31 AM »

There is definitely something weird with all that Kevin malarkey . . . we don't know who is father is, do we?  I can't even remember anymore .  ha. 

Maybe Louisia and Kevin have closed ranks, and are keeping a low profile 'til they see the results of the toxicology tests.

I would think the authorities would have many questions for both of them; at least, I hope so.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: August 15, 2011, 12:47:33 AM »

He should be using the VA...they have a mental health facility...should be covered.  That's how it works here in Florida. Here we have the Baker Act...even if he checked himself in voluntarily he could be place under the Baker Act. But, when a patient is received that has military benefits they are forced to go to the VA....UNLESS...they refuse and then Medicare/Medicaid takes over.
Is there a limit as to how long a patient can stay, whether it's VA or Medicare/Medicaid?  Here, I know there's a limit....and it doesn't seem too long.  He's been there a while now, hasn't he?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.