March 28, 2024, 05:57:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 396949 times)
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: August 24, 2011, 02:06:34 PM »

OMG, the toxicology test results are taking so long.  It's now well into the fourth week.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: August 24, 2011, 05:55:17 PM »

OMG, the toxicology test results are taking so long.  It's now well into the fourth week.

I am very concerned .
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: August 24, 2011, 06:35:01 PM »

Okay ~ here's a tidbit of news . . . not sure what it means, but it's something.  finally.   

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001870634884&sk=wall

Julie Woods
I just saw the cops take that kevin guy away,,,,,wow is all I can say...we have. Been here off and on all morn...
6 hours ago via Mobile

Joanne Mathieu likes this.
        Maegan Haynes Take him from louisas???
        6 hours ago
        Melissa Desaindes Oh really....it would be nice to get answers!!!
        5 hours ago
        Melissa Desaindes Was it local cops, FBI, who took him away? Could it have been violation of something other than the case?
        5 hours ago
        Julie Woods It was two guys in whitr shirts ties and very lrg guns in sholder holsters...unmarked cop car and yes from her house
        5 hours ago
        Maegan Haynes Handcuffs???
        5 hours ago
        Julie Woods The same car he rode in is at colb pd now....I couldn't tell meg..he was on other side of car.....
        5 hours ago
        Shori McKinnon Hopefully this means that there are answers on the horizon!!!!!
        5 hours ago · 4 people
        Stephanie Grondin thanks for the update julie!
        2 hours ago
        Becca Champagne-Knapp He wasn't handcuffed, they brought him in for questioning via the chronicle
        about an hour ago

Julie Woods And two hrs later....they brought him back
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: August 24, 2011, 07:20:38 PM »

Okay ~ here's a tidbit of news . . . not sure what it means, but it's something.  finally.   

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001870634884&sk=wall

Julie Woods
I just saw the cops take that kevin guy away,,,,,wow is all I can say...we have. Been here off and on all morn...
6 hours ago via Mobile

Joanne Mathieu likes this.
        Maegan Haynes Take him from louisas???
        6 hours ago
        Melissa Desaindes Oh really....it would be nice to get answers!!!
        5 hours ago
        Melissa Desaindes Was it local cops, FBI, who took him away? Could it have been violation of something other than the case?
        5 hours ago
        Julie Woods It was two guys in whitr shirts ties and very lrg guns in sholder holsters...unmarked cop car and yes from her house
        5 hours ago
        Maegan Haynes Handcuffs???
        5 hours ago
        Julie Woods The same car he rode in is at colb pd now....I couldn't tell meg..he was on other side of car.....
        5 hours ago
        Shori McKinnon Hopefully this means that there are answers on the horizon!!!!!
        5 hours ago · 4 people
        Stephanie Grondin thanks for the update julie!
        2 hours ago
        Becca Champagne-Knapp He wasn't handcuffed, they brought him in for questioning via the chronicle
        about an hour ago

Julie Woods And two hrs later....they brought him back

Thanks tcu mom.  At least it's good to know that the police are still working on it.  Now if the painfully slow news media up there could only get moving releasing any kind of movement in this case that would sure be helpful.  I wish they knew that this is news, no matter how trivial they may think it is, it is news.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: August 24, 2011, 07:38:50 PM »

Patti ~ isn't that the truth .  Celina just needs to be kept in the news.

For any interested monkeys, try this website (FB) for news from the Colebrook Chronicle . . . it is excellent !

I was going to copy and paste, but there are so many comments and remarks, that I'm just linking it.  It really is worth the *click*!

Edit to add tcumom's link.  MB:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Colebrook-Chronicle/169865517777?sk=wall
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:40:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: August 24, 2011, 07:39:29 PM »

Oh .   It would be nice if I included the link .   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Colebrook-Chronicle/169865517777?sk=wall
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: August 24, 2011, 08:04:22 PM »

Oh .   It would be nice if I included the link .   

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Colebrook-Chronicle/169865517777?sk=wall

Thank you tcumom! I sure wish Celina's murderer will be caught & convicted. That entire county must feel violated, to have their children scared of their security puts them
Out of their element...steals their innocence.

an angelic monkey
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: August 24, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »

The reward is up to $32,000!

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/northeast/view/20110824tips_money_continue_to_flow_in__celina_cass_death/srvc=home&position=recent

Tips, money continue to flow in Celina Cass’ death

By Associated Press
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - Added 6 hours ago

CONCORD, N.H. — Tips to investigators and donations to a reward fund continue to flow as New Hampshire officials try to unravel how an 11-year-old Stewartstown girl died.

Lead prosecutor Jane Young says investigators in recent days received a dozen new tips and an additional $2,300 in reward money in the case of Celina Cass of Stewartstown.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: August 25, 2011, 04:27:22 PM »

At one point, I believe either from a newspaper article, broadcast or press conference, the name of the person who Celina last spoke with on Facebook was released.  Does anyone remember the name?  TIA
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: August 25, 2011, 04:32:32 PM »

At one point, I believe either from a newspaper article, broadcast or press conference, the name of the person who Celina last spoke with on Facebook was released.  Does anyone remember the name?  TIA

I recall last name Michael Green...yes, that's it.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: August 26, 2011, 12:09:43 AM »

A Month Later, Kids Gather To Remember Celina Cass - Boston Herald

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_0825a_month_later_kids_gather_to_remember_celina_cass/srvc=home&position=recent

"A month to the day when Celina Cass vanished from her rural New Hampshire home, friends of the 11-year-old gathered tonight to launch balloons and place fresh flowers at the dam where divers found her body after an exhaustive search through the North Country."

more.....
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: August 26, 2011, 02:20:07 AM »

Michael Green...yes, that's it.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: August 26, 2011, 11:52:53 AM »

Thanks.  I just wanted to spend some time looking at various people and relatives friends lists but I found nothing.  I wonder what they were talking about?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: August 28, 2011, 08:01:21 PM »

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_0825a_month_later_kids_gather_to_remember_celina_cass/srvc=home&position=recent
A month later, kids gather to remember Celina Cass
August 25, 2011

A month to the day when Celina Cass vanished from her rural New Hampshire home, friends of the 11-year-old gathered tonight to launch balloons and place fresh flowers at the dam where divers found her body after an exhaustive search through the North Country.

Their quiet tribute served as a means of grieving — particularly for a handful of young friends who felt a public memorial weeks ago was too soon — and allowed them to keep Celina’s memory in the public’s mind at a time when word of developments in the criminal investigation has waned.
 ::snipping2::
Investigators are awaiting results of toxicology tests and are responding to a score of new tips that followed the announcement of a reward of more than $30,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone who may have been responsible for Celina’s death. Investigators have called her death suspicious, but the medical examiner has not ruled it a homicide.
About a dozen of Celina’s schoolmates and nearly as many adults joined in today’s remembrance, timed to come just as the children are preparing to return to school without her.

“It was time that the kids were able to do that,” Baglio said. “That’s their friend, and they don’t want to forget what happened to her.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: August 28, 2011, 08:03:50 PM »

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/930742-196/ceremony-marks-anniversary-of-celina-casss-death.html
Ceremony marks anniversary of Celina Cass’s death
August 27, 2011

STEWARTSTOWN – A ceremony was held in Stewartstown on Thursday night to mark a month since Celina Cass was last seen alive, even as law enforcement officials continue their investigation.

“We thought, it’s been a month since we’ve last seen Celina, and we just want to let Celina know that we will never forget her, we remember her, and we are giving her a voice that we also want some answers,” said Stewartstown resident Deb Whelan, who organized the gathering.

State Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said State Police are following up on about a dozen tips regarding the disappearance and suspicious death of Celina, the 11-year-old girl who disappeared from her family’s apartment in West Stewartstown.

Young said there is no other information at this time. The new tips were the result of last week’s announcement that a reward had been established leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone involved in the death.
Since the reward was announced on Aug. 18, an additional $2,300 has been donated to the public fund, bringing the total reward up to $32,300.

Anyone interested in donating to the public fund can call Susan Small at the bank at 466-5467. Any tips or information that might help with the investigation can be reported to the State Police at 846-3333.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: August 28, 2011, 09:07:34 PM »

I recall last name Michael Green...yes, that's it.

There is a Michael Green who is a sex offender...

Aggravated Felonious Sexual Assault (Victim under 13 y.o.)

http://search.criminalcheck.com/pddetails.php?db=nhsx&rec=273641&ed=282&dlnumber=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: August 29, 2011, 06:57:14 AM »

Thanks for the info, jerseygirl. 

Surely Michael Green was checked out by the authorities.  Of course, who knows.

I am feeling very down, depressed, and sad over Celina's death (naturally), AND the lack of any news.  I know, I know they're working on it . . . still concerned she will be forgotten when all is said and done.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #857 on: August 29, 2011, 03:47:52 PM »

Thanks for the info, jerseygirl. 

Surely Michael Green was checked out by the authorities.  Of course, who knows.

I am feeling very down, depressed, and sad over Celina's death (naturally), AND the lack of any news.  I know, I know they're working on it . . . still concerned she will be forgotten when all is said and done.

Wonder how the town faired during Hurricane Irene?  Guess I could start poking around.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #858 on: August 29, 2011, 03:56:35 PM »

Looks like they are in possible flood zone from Irene is all I have found.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: August 29, 2011, 08:34:21 PM »

On Wednesday, two state
police detectives were at Louisia
Noyes’ new home across
the river in Vermont to ask
more questions as part of their
continuing investigation into
the little girl’s disappearance
and suspi c i o us deat h .
Neighbors witnessed family
friend Kevin Mullaney, who
has lived with the family for
over a year, leaving the home
with the two detectives around
1 p.m. on Wednesday afternoon.
The Chronicle talked
with Detective Michael Cote,
who said it was a matter of
routine questioning. He verified
that there have been no arrests
and no one is in custody regarding
the case at this time. “This
is part of the continuing investigation
as we come up to the
one month anniversary” of her
disappearance, he said.

continued..

http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/Aug26.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.