April 27, 2024, 02:46:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 404692 times)
marycat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: August 30, 2011, 12:23:07 AM »

Nothing on the toxicology reports yet? It sure is taking a long time isn't it? Do you think the police have the reports and have not released them? Maybe that is why they interviewed Kevin again? Has anyone else been re-interviewed lately?
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: August 30, 2011, 03:56:47 AM »

tcumom, keep your hopes up.  It's just too strange that Celina was thrown into the river with a blanket on her.  If she left to meet someone or was kidnapped, I doubt very much if she would have been wrapped in a blanket.  And that means she was murdered. 

My fear is that law enforcement already has the toxicology report and it didn't give them any information.  My hopes were resting on the toxicology reports so I hope I'm wrong.  The fact that they re-interviewed Mullaney could very well mean that they still suspect someone in that house.

It is very frustrating but all we can do is wait and hope.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: August 30, 2011, 05:15:31 AM »

Hey, Patti!  I agree with all you said.
And, I am relieved to see they've interviewed K. Mullaney again.
I *still* think it's odd he is living with Louisia and Kayla again, but oh well, it's not my business . . .

I wonder if ole' Wendell is still hospitalized . . . not a peep about him.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: August 30, 2011, 01:21:31 PM »

I think it's pretty unprofessional and inconsiderate that law enforcement is saying nothing at all about this case.  It's almost as if it never happened.  With all of the national attention on this, law enforcement could at least give a press conference or an update even if it is to say that they have or have not gotten the toxicology reports back or just to say that they are still working on it but have not made any progress.  Anything.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: August 30, 2011, 06:24:59 PM »

I think it's pretty unprofessional and inconsiderate that law enforcement is saying nothing at all about this case.  It's almost as if it never happened.  With all of the national attention on this, law enforcement could at least give a press conference or an update even if it is to say that they have or have not gotten the toxicology reports back or just to say that they are still working on it but have not made any progress.  Anything.

agree agree agree . 
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: August 31, 2011, 09:01:44 AM »

Maybe they drove him down to get Buccal DNA or other too?  Have they gotten DNA from him before?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: August 31, 2011, 09:43:45 AM »

http://www.wcax.com/story/15364804/no-toxicology-results-yet-in-cass-death?redirected=true

No toxicology results yet in Cass death

West Stewartstown, New Hampshire -- August 31, 2011

There are still no answers as to how an 11-year-old girl in New Hampshire's north country died.

Celina Cass' body was pulled from the Connecticut River about a month ago.
 ::snipping2::
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: August 31, 2011, 01:20:07 PM »

http://www.wcax.com/story/15364804/no-toxicology-results-yet-in-cass-death?redirected=true

No toxicology results yet in Cass death

West Stewartstown, New Hampshire -- August 31, 2011

There are still no answers as to how an 11-year-old girl in New Hampshire's north country died.

Celina Cass' body was pulled from the Connecticut River about a month ago.

Thanks Klass, I couldn't find anything.  I'm glad the toxicology didn't come back yet because that means that something might still be found.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: September 06, 2011, 08:26:01 PM »

Interesting post by Dan Cass on his public FB wall around 7:00 pm (his post was all caps, so I'm just pasting verbatim):

NOTICE TO ALL WENDELL NOYES WAS SEEN BY MYSELF AND HOLLY HE WAS SITTING BY A DOOR ON SIDE OF BUILDING AS U COME INTO BERLIN FROM 13 MILE WOODS.RIGHT AFTER BIG CHURCH AND RAILROAD TRACKS BY HIGH STREET!WE WENT AROUND TWICE TO MAKE SURE AND I POINTED AT HIM HE HAD MOVED FROM SITTING AFTER HE SAW ME AND WAS UP DRIVEWAY!
11 minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423&sk=wall
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: September 06, 2011, 11:29:04 PM »

Thanks tcumom!  Love his posts...we seem to get more info from him than anything and the replies answered a little more.  Can't wait for results and maybe an arrest.  Is/was Noyes supposed to be hiding or just being quiet/out of sight before the schnit hits the fan for him? 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: September 07, 2011, 09:12:35 PM »

I will be interested to see what happens at this point.  I don't know how to feel about Wendell..he lived there with them for some time and never posed a threat that we know of....He may have a mental health issue..but by all accounts that was being addressed for several years with out any abnormal behavior...again to what we know.

But..he makes the perfect fall-guy for anyone else in town if something went amiss that night..meaning someone else knowing the family..

I still am struck by the fact that her aunt said that the morning they discovers Celina missing..her pillow and comforter where on the living room sofa.  Then that remark was never repeated or spoken of..except another person..friend of the family said that Celina did not sleep in the basement when her sister was away..she did not ..

So why does Kevin come home and watch TV on the couch..if Celina's comforter and pillow were there..why wouldn't he wonder where she was?  Go check the basement..just too many unanswered questions....this is a family..people who relate to each other day to day and know each other's habits. And why after her aunt and a family friend said that Celina's comforter and pillow were on the couch that morning..why did that not get repeated again..and somewhat covered up by later reports..none of that makes sense.  Someone in that home killed her.but I don't believe it was Wendell.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: September 10, 2011, 05:03:21 PM »

Was the blanket ever confirmed? I know one MSM source reported it and then others seemed to be re-reporting it...but I know LE never confirmed it and you would not have been able to see a blanket the way they brought Celina's body up.

LE has not even said she was murdered at this point, have they? Not saying she wasn't, but it is extremely unusual for that, at least, not to be released, regardless of actual cause of death...makes me wonder if they really do not know.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: September 11, 2011, 06:22:42 PM »

Was the blanket ever confirmed? I know one MSM source reported it and then others seemed to be re-reporting it...but I know LE never confirmed it and you would not have been able to see a blanket the way they brought Celina's body up.

LE has not even said she was murdered at this point, have they? Not saying she wasn't, but it is extremely unusual for that, at least, not to be released, regardless of actual cause of death...makes me wonder if they really do not know.

I really think either they don't know or just don't have enough proof.  That's why I'm pinning my hopes on the toxicology results to find something conclusive.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: September 11, 2011, 07:39:55 PM »

I really think either they don't know or just don't have enough proof.  That's why I'm pinning my hopes on the toxicology results to find something conclusive.
Am saying many prayers for this to be resolved.  Still so sad over this.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: September 21, 2011, 08:22:08 AM »

Missing NH girl's mother: Separating from husband
Posted: Sep 21, 2011 8:06 AM EDT Updated: Sep 21, 2011 8:06 AM EDT

WEST STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. (AP) - The mother of an 11-year-old New Hampshire girl whose body was found a week after she disappeared from her home says she has separated from her husband, her daughter's stepfather, and is selling her house. ::snipping2::

Celina Cass was last seen alive at her West Stewartstown home July 25. Her body was recovered from the Connecticut River close to home near the borders of Canada and Vermont. An autopsy failed to pinpoint the cause and manner of death. Toxicology tests are pending.

There have been no arrests.

A tearful Louisa Cass tells WMUR-TV (http://bit.ly/o0NRiO ) she didn't hear anything the night her daughter disappeared.

Louisa Cass says she's separated from Celina's stepfather, Wendell Noyes. He has a history of psychiatric issues and has been in and out of hospitals since Celina disappeared.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/15512657/missing-nh-girls-mother-separating-from-husband

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: September 21, 2011, 09:12:50 AM »

Celina Cass was last seen alive at her West Stewartstown home July 25. Her body was recovered from the Connecticut River close to home near the borders of Canada and Vermont. An autopsy failed to pinpoint the cause and manner of death. Toxicology tests are pending.
http://www.wfsb.com/story/15512657/missing-nh-girls-mother-separating-from-husband

(Respectfully snipped post for brevity/emphasis.)
Thank you for the update, Blonde.
It seems like toxicology tests take a long time, don't they?  Someone murdered young Celina and they're walking around free.  I hope there's an arrest soon and they're held accountable for the foul deed.  I'm not so certain in my feelings that Wendell Noyes had anything to do with Celina's death and I'm not surprised Wendell Noyes and Louisa Cass have separated. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: September 21, 2011, 02:27:49 PM »

I am not surprised that this couple has separated either.
the article said that she is selling her house..I thought that she was renting the apartment in that house..no?

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: September 21, 2011, 05:26:07 PM »

I am not surprised that this couple has separated either.
the article said that she is selling her house..I thought that she was renting the apartment in that house..no?
I've understood all along that they were renting the house.

Talk about highs and lows ~ it was sooo fun watching DWTS last night and *chatting* on that thread.........then, I looked around the internet and saw the interview with Louisia .   

I don't know what I think after watching her, AND after watching Wendell's mother interviewed, too.

Any thoughts, anyone? 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: September 21, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »

Celina Cass' mother speaks out.. Video and Article..

Nearly two months after her daughter's disappearance, the mother of Celina Cass is speaking publicly for the first time. Luisia Cass remains in mourning, has separated from her husband, Wendell Noyes, and is struggling financially.

"I cry myself to sleep every night. I look at an empty house. I look for her in the mirror, I look for her in the store when we go shopping," Luisia Cass said.

A mother's pain-- raw and endless-- Luisia Cass struggles to sleep at night and says Celina's 13-year-old sister Kayla is always afraid now.

"When you think they're safe in their own home they're not," Luisia Cass

http://www.wcax.com/story/15515189/celina-cass-mother-speaks-out
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: September 21, 2011, 08:11:03 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.