March 29, 2024, 07:24:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 397087 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: September 28, 2011, 12:22:21 PM »

pattianne
This is all I could find on New Hampshire divorce laws so far.

http://www.usdivorcelaws.com/new-hampshire-divorce-law

TY,does seem complicated,even the no fault/uncontested D,seems complicated
ive never divorced so it all seems complicated to me

when my 2nd and 3rd cuz were murdered,and not knowing who did it for a couple of months
put the fam in a state of fear,it was execution style,no robbery or rape,the 3yr old hid in attic
she had counseling for yrs,as did the grandP

CW, I'm really sorry.  I can't begin to imagine how horrible this had to be for you and your family.     It's so sad when one of our family or friends pass on, but when it happens in a violent or unnatural way, it's got to be even harder.  And of course, in Celina's case, she was a child.  Even worse.     I am hoping there will be justice for Celina.

I  wish someone would be able to give Celina's mom some assistance if she feels she needs to divorce.  Even though it might be an emotional strain right now, I'm thinking also of the legal ramifications if she continues to married. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: September 28, 2011, 12:44:07 PM »

I  wish someone would be able to give Celina's mom some assistance if she feels she needs to divorce.  Even though it might be an emotional strain right now, I'm thinking also of the legal ramifications if she continues to married. 

Muffy ~ I snipped what you posted earlier.  Your point is exactly what I am saying/asking.  I am surprised no one has offered her assistance. 

I know every state is different; with that said, our son volunteers his legal services in San Antonio to those who cannot afford legal representation.  His firm and many others encourage their attorneys to do this for the community. 

I realize Louisia's town is tiny, but wishful thinking, I guess, that *someone* would step up....probably much more to it than what little I know. 
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: September 29, 2011, 12:17:57 PM »

pattianne
This is all I could find on New Hampshire divorce laws so far.

http://www.usdivorcelaws.com/new-hampshire-divorce-law

TY,does seem complicated,even the no fault/uncontested D,seems complicated
ive never divorced so it all seems complicated to me

when my 2nd and 3rd cuz were murdered,and not knowing who did it for a couple of months
put the fam in a state of fear,it was execution style,no robbery or rape,the 3yr old hid in attic
she had counseling for yrs,as did the grandP

cw618, I''m so sorry to hear what happened to your family members.  I can't imagine how terrifying it must have been not knowing who did it.  I hope that the counseling for those who survived helped in some way.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: October 02, 2011, 12:07:21 PM »

NH town's skepticism grows in Celina Cass case
By Lynne Tuohy
Associated Press / September 25, 2011

::snipping2::

The passage of two months should not suggest the case is at a dead end, Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young, who heads the investigation, said Friday.

Luisia hasn't filed for divorce only because she cannot afford the court fees, said the woman's friend and employer, Jeannine Brady.

Brady said she saw Noyes smash a picture of Celina with his fist at a hotel in Canaan, Vt., where the family was staying while police searched their Stewartstown apartment.

continued..

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/09/25/nh_towns_skepticism_grows_in_celina_cass_case/

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: October 02, 2011, 12:38:06 PM »

jerseygirl ~ thanks so much for posting the update. 

Gives me hope! 
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: October 02, 2011, 01:24:27 PM »

NH town's skepticism grows in Celina Cass case
By Lynne Tuohy
Associated Press / September 25, 2011

The passage of two months should not suggest the case is at a dead end, Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young, who heads the investigation, said Friday.

Luisia hasn't filed for divorce only because she cannot afford the court fees, said the woman's friend and employer, Jeannine Brady.

Brady said she saw Noyes smash a picture of Celina with his fist at a hotel in Canaan, Vt., where the family was staying while police searched their Stewartstown apartment.

continued..

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2011/09/25/nh_towns_skepticism_grows_in_celina_cass_case/

I posted this article on the page before this because it was the first time I'd heard of Wendell smashing the picture.  I also remember reading that at some picnic event for Celina early on Wendell saw a picture of her on a picnic table and turned it face down.  Sorry, I don't remember which article. 

This makes it even more confusing.  It could either be a consciousness of guilt or it could be that he is truly a schizophrenic since I saw a doctor of t.v. saying that schizophrenics interpret pictures as staring at them and it scares them.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: October 02, 2011, 04:59:39 PM »

I posted this article on the page before this because it was the first time I'd heard of Wendell smashing the picture.  I also remember reading that at some picnic event for Celina early on Wendell saw a picture of her on a picnic table and turned it face down.  Sorry, I don't remember which article. 

This makes it even more confusing.  It could either be a consciousness of guilt or it could be that he is truly a schizophrenic since I saw a doctor of t.v. saying that schizophrenics interpret pictures as staring at them and it scares them.
Hey, Patti ~
I've lost my mind.  I do remember you posted that a few days ago.  I read it while I was shoveling in lunch at school. 

I remember what you're talking about with the picture displayed on the picnic table.  Was it maybe a video we saw on the Chronicle, or wmur?  I'm not even sure I'm typing the correct news sources.

I'm so glad some of the monkeys are still perusing this thread.  3 months now.  so sad.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: October 03, 2011, 12:57:56 PM »

I stop by this thread everytime I am on SM hoping to see they have made some headway and made an arrest.

Other then declaring it a homicide...which was pretty obvious from the get-go they haven't seemed to come up with enough evidence to do anything constructive..like make an arrest or even name  proable suspects.

I feel so sad for this family and for the whole little town.....and can't quite believe that no one saw or heard anything that night this happened..nada.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: October 04, 2011, 10:11:47 AM »

thanks monkeys,dude was a one time,afternoon date, 6 months prior,and never seen or talked to again
he was an unknown stalker, and to this day he has never said why he stalked her and killed her/them
as my cuz parents say counseling helps,but you never get over it

colebrook chronicle Sept23
(Continued from page 1)
given the news that her daughter
was murdered. “She is very
emotionally distraught—the
news that they were told today
was a little bit more” than the
fact that Celina was murdered.
“She is struggling with how to
tell Kayla about how Celina
died,” said Brady. Kayla is Celina’s
older sister. “The family
was pretty much told how it
could have happened. Jane
Young also said to them, for the
integrity of the case, they
should not disclose what they
had been told. I think it gave
Louisia some hope that they
actually are actively looking
and they might find whoever
did it,” she said.
Brady also said that she is
hoping there were clues within
Celina’s body that gave investigators
information they need. “I
don’t know that for sure, it’s
just how I feel about it personally,”
said Brady. She also said
that Louisia and her family
were led to believe that there
are people investigators are
looking at of interest in the
case.
We contacted Senior Assistant
Attorney General Jane
Young in Concord, who has
been in charge of the case ever
since the search for Celina began.
We asked Young what she
would like to tell local residents
who are concerned that no new
information or reports on the
toxicology results have been
issued. “I know how anxious the
community is but it is imperative
that we do not do anything
to jeopardize any resulting
prosecution,” she said, calling
the Celina Cass case a “horrific
crime.”
http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/Sept23.pdf

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: October 04, 2011, 11:53:02 PM »

thanks monkeys,dude was a one time,afternoon date, 6 months prior,and never seen or talked to again
he was an unknown stalker, and to this day he has never said why he stalked her and killed her/them
as my cuz parents say counseling helps,but you never get over it

colebrook chronicle Sept23
(Continued from page 1)
given the news that her daughter
was murdered. “She is very
emotionally distraught—the
news that they were told today
was a little bit more” than the
fact that Celina was murdered.
“She is struggling with how to
tell Kayla about how Celina
died,” said Brady. Kayla is Celina’s
older sister. “The family
was pretty much told how it
could have happened. Jane
Young also said to them, for the
integrity of the case, they
should not disclose what they
had been told. I think it gave
Louisia some hope that they
actually are actively looking
and they might find whoever
did it,” she said.
Brady also said that she is
hoping there were clues within
Celina’s body that gave investigators
information they need. “I
don’t know that for sure, it’s
just how I feel about it personally,”
said Brady. She also said
that Louisia and her family
were led to believe that there
are people investigators are
looking at of interest in the
case.
We contacted Senior Assistant
Attorney General Jane
Young in Concord, who has
been in charge of the case ever
since the search for Celina began.
We asked Young what she
would like to tell local residents
who are concerned that no new
information or reports on the
toxicology results have been
issued. “I know how anxious the
community is but it is imperative
that we do not do anything
to jeopardize any resulting
prosecution,” she said, calling
the Celina Cass case a “horrific
crime.”
http://www.colebrookchronicle.com/Sept23.pdf

Thanks for the update CW.

My cousin was also murdered..by her boyfriend..they were both 50 years old.  Her husband had died several years earlier..and she had met this guy..yep he was a family counselor..she was a teacher for mentally handicapped blind children (a very special and devoted to teacher)...and her own two children adored her..so did his..and then he got drunk and murdered her in her own home..so I know the feeling.  He never gave any explanation..and at first said he was innocent, but within days confessed..but never why..why..she was such a sweet kind person..why.  So who do you trust...

Anywho..in this case..I wish they would start making some real headway..Celina and her family deserve that...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: October 05, 2011, 08:52:49 AM »

I'm sorry for the loss of your gifted and beloved cousin, Gypsy.   an angelic monkey  I can't imagine losing a family member to a senseless murder.  And on top of it, the murderer never telling why.    

When Celina's body was recovered, I had very high hopes the person responsible would be found since I assumed there would be evidence that could provide information.  But so far, no arrests.     I'm going to keep on hoping there will be a break in Celina's case. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: October 05, 2011, 10:34:44 AM »

I'm sorry for the loss of your gifted and beloved cousin, Gypsy.   an angelic monkey  I can't imagine losing a family member to a senseless murder.  And on top of it, the murderer never telling why.    

When Celina's body was recovered, I had very high hopes the person responsible would be found since I assumed there would be evidence that could provide information.  But so far, no arrests.     I'm going to keep on hoping there will be a break in Celina's case. 

ITA Muffy..I am waiting to hear someone has been arrested for Celina's murder.

Do they still consider the apartment house where they lived the crime scene..I remember the local LE putting crime scene tape around it...I also remember the two trucks going to the impound for a looksee.  Have we even offically heard what and where the true crime scene is of her murder..the apartment..yet no one haeard or saw anything there..the truck...very little info coming from LE.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: October 08, 2011, 12:09:36 AM »

Days and days ..into months..and still nothing solid..how heartbreaking for Celina's family, friends and her town.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: October 09, 2011, 02:00:48 AM »

I check Celina's page every day..and still noting..if it was her stepfather..I just think an arrest would have been made by now..I mean..I think the State dropped the ball..no one..no official crime scene..noting..this must terrify her Mom and sister.

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: October 09, 2011, 02:16:45 PM »

I check Celina's page every day..and still noting..if it was her stepfather..I just think an arrest would have been made by now..I mean..I think the State dropped the ball..no one..no official crime scene..noting..this must terrify her Mom and sister.

I check the internet and here every day too.  It's hard to believe that there is just nothing, not even a mention on the news.  I pray this is not one of those cases that never gets solved.

The only possible thing I can think of would be if it was Wendell, he's still mentally ill and LE knows that to charge him would be almost futile because for sure he would claim insanity.  Maybe they do have evidence and are waiting for him to be officially discharged.  Here's hoping.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: October 10, 2011, 08:10:56 PM »

I check the internet and here every day too.  It's hard to believe that there is just nothing, not even a mention on the news.  I pray this is not one of those cases that never gets solved.

The only possible thing I can think of would be if it was Wendell, he's still mentally ill and LE knows that to charge him would be almost futile because for sure he would claim insanity.  Maybe they do have evidence and are waiting for him to be officially discharged.  Here's hoping.

I don't know that Wendall hasn't been discharged..and even if he hadn't..had he confessed to any of the shrinks or anyone else there..they still are within the law to notify his family of such....and maybe even the State..those laws vary by state.  In my state insanity is not even a plea or plea bargain..you do the crime..you do the time.   So it would depend on how New Hampshire viewed the insanity notion. 

I think that maybe one reason that Wendall has refused to talk to anyone, even his Mom about Celina.  However, it could also mean that someone is setting him up..and he doesn't know how to deal with that.

I think Wendall presents the perfect fall guy for someone else..only because he was with Celina's Mom for awhile before they were married..if she or her girls showed any doubts about him I am sure she would not have married him..she seems like a very down to earth normal person, who works hard and was taking care of her girls the best she could..as she is doing now for Kayla.

wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: October 11, 2011, 09:34:17 PM »

http://www.wmur.com/r/29453906/detail.html

Celina's Stepfather: 'I Had Nothing To Do With It'

WEST STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. -- The stepfather of a girl whose body was found dead in a river near her home is speaking out about the case. Tuesday, October 11, 2011.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: October 11, 2011, 10:02:23 PM »

I really wonder about Kevin...If Wendell did it why didn't Kevin notice anything when he came in at midnight?  What did Wendell go to bed and get up AFTER Kevin went to sleep and kill her while everyone else slept?  I just don't think so...I think Kevin may very well be guilty.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: October 12, 2011, 12:16:34 PM »

WEST STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. -- The stepfather of a girl whose body was found dead in a river near her home is speaking out about the case. Tuesday, October 11, 2011.

Wendell's body language is so strange in this video.  There are times it's almost threatening.  I don't like how he had a difficult time answering how he came to realize Celina was missing. "uhhhhh"  Anyway, it looks like he's back in West Stewartstown...  The reported talked about how he is saying how much weight he's lost, how he's only drinking coffee (doesn't look like it) and has nothing...is this how he presented himself?  Guess what budy...it's not about YOU...it's about Celina.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: October 12, 2011, 01:06:01 PM »

I'm still suspicious of both Wendall and Kevin in this case and I still can't pin down which one killed her but they are the only two I suspect right now.  What makes it more puzzling is that Wendall still talks and acts very medicated and that Kevin is living with Luisia and Kayla, which means that they probably don't suspect him.  I can't see any kind of abduction because there would probably be some screaming of Celina's part.  You would think so anyway.  What I do know is that the woman interviewing Wendall is totally rude and unprofessional in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.