March 28, 2024, 11:04:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 396971 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: October 12, 2011, 03:01:41 PM »

http://www.wmur.com/r/29453906/detail.html

Celina's Stepfather: 'I Had Nothing To Do With It'

WEST STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. -- The stepfather of a girl whose body was found dead in a river near her home is speaking out about the case. Tuesday, October 11, 2011.

I'm still suspicious of both Wendall and Kevin in this case and I still can't pin down which one killed her but they are the only two I suspect right now.  What makes it more puzzling is that Wendall still talks and acts very medicated and that Kevin is living with Luisia and Kayla, which means that they probably don't suspect him.  I can't see any kind of abduction because there would probably be some screaming of Celina's part.  You would think so anyway.  What I do know is that the woman interviewing Wendall is totally rude and unprofessional in my opinion.

I think Wendall has been set up..by Kevin or a friend of Kevin's.  We haven't really discussed the possibility of there being a third male in the house that night..but suppose Kevin invited a friend over..I don't know why..but I have always felt Kevin would be the answer to this..either he did this or he knows who did..the door was left open for him..he was the last one home that night...I hope I am wrong .but I think Kevin either did this or one of his friends that he may have invited over after he got home. 

We've never heard about a friend or anyone involved that night..but maybe Kevin's life depends on his silence...or maybe Kevin did this and has convinced everyone that Wendall did this..who can say if Kevin may have even had access to the Wendall's truck keys after he went to bed.. 

Kevin said he came home and watched TV on the couch...which means if Celina was supposed to be in her room downstairs he wouldn't have seen her..which is probably what he contends. Yet, we have so many friends and relatives that say she would not have slept downstairs alone without Kayla.

So who would have come in the house between 9:30 and 11:30 and abducted and murdered Celina..no one..it does not even make sense.  It has to be someone she knew and felt comfortable around because she made no noise, no crying, no screams, no yelling..and Wendall's Mom said she would have heard something..she's a light sleeper, and Louisa and Wendall are in bed too..no one wakes up..not a sound..not a boo..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: October 12, 2011, 05:02:31 PM »

I'm still suspicious of both Wendall and Kevin in this case and I still can't pin down which one killed her but they are the only two I suspect right now.  What makes it more puzzling is that Wendall still talks and acts very medicated and that Kevin is living with Luisia and Kayla, which means that they probably don't suspect him.  I can't see any kind of abduction because there would probably be some screaming of Celina's part.  You would think so anyway.  What I do know is that the woman interviewing Wendall is totally rude and unprofessional in my opinion.

Patti ~ completely agree with you 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: October 14, 2011, 07:48:10 AM »

Celina Cass’ mother disputes husband’s story

COLEBROOK, N.H. — Celina Cass’ heartbroken mother is disputing her estranged husband’s account of the night the slain 11-year-old vanished, saying he wasn’t in bed early but instead was up drinking with friends at their West Stewartstown home.

“He was visiting on the porch with two friends. They were drinking on the porch. They were socializing,” Louisia Noyes said yesterday of Celina’s stepfather, Wendell Noyes. Louisia Noyes told a TV interviewer last month that she and her husband had split up since Celina’s killing.

::snipping2::

Mullaney declined to speak to a reporter yesterday, even as friends and family urged him to do so. Mullaney’s father said authorities have urged his son not to speak with media.

Louisia Noyes said Mullaney has cooperated with police. “He’s done a polygraph. He’s been strip-searched,” she said.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_1014mom_recalls_tragic_night_celinas_parent_disputes_husbands_story/srvc=home&position=2
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: October 14, 2011, 08:02:38 AM »

This is surreal.

Why on earth has no one heard this before.  Wendell drinking with friends on the front porch?

I wonder if Tommie Richards (Wendell's mother, or is it step-mother... I've read both) heard/saw anything that night.  Surely she was questioned.

Just an aside . . . after reading that article Jerseygirl posted (thank you  ) . . . I thought why on earth did they strip- search Kevin Mullaney . . . did they think he had hidden evidence?  Seriously.

Just my opinion ... *if* Wendell was indeed knocking back a few on the front porch, late evening . . . well, that puts the spotlight on him . . . definitely.  And then I wonder, where was Wendell when Kevin cruised in that night.

Oh, yeah. . . .one more thing.  Why would the police NOT want Louisia to see the blanket, but let her see the pajama bottoms and underwear.  what?

After reading that article, I sure get vibes that Louisia is defending Kevin . . . just my opinion. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: October 14, 2011, 09:49:47 AM »

This is surreal.

Why on earth has no one heard this before.  Wendell drinking with friends on the front porch?

I wonder if Tommie Richards (Wendell's mother, or is it step-mother... I've read both) heard/saw anything that night.  Surely she was questioned.

Just an aside . . . after reading that article Jerseygirl posted (thank you  ) . . . I thought why on earth did they strip- search Kevin Mullaney . . . did they think he had hidden evidence?  Seriously.Just my opinion ... *if* Wendell was indeed knocking back a few on the front porch, late evening . . . well, that puts the spotlight on him . . . definitely.  And then I wonder, where was Wendell when Kevin cruised in that night.

Oh, yeah. . . .one more thing.  Why would the police NOT want Louisia to see the blanket, but let her see the pajama bottoms and underwear.  what?

After reading that article, I sure get vibes that Louisia is defending Kevin . . . just my opinion. 

BBM

ITA..What in the world would a strip search accomplish...and why wouldn't LE want the Mom to look at the blanket and say that it either was or was not from their home? 

Wendall drinking on the porch, Kevin coming in and watching TV on the couch..a comforter and pillow found on the couch the next morning according to the aunt.  Celina never sleeping downstairs alone according to all the family..except Mom.

This just gets more confusing ...and I still have a hinky feeling about Kevin.  Certainly if Wendall was drinking and socializing on the porch that night the people he was with can verify that and what time they left and if Kevin was or wasn't home at that time. 

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: October 14, 2011, 11:11:39 AM »

This is surreal.

Just an aside . . . after reading that article Jerseygirl posted (thank you  ) . . . I thought why on earth did they strip- search Kevin Mullaney . . . did they think he had hidden evidence?  Seriously.Just my opinion ... *if* Wendell was indeed knocking back a few on the front porch, late evening . . . well, that puts the spotlight on him . . . definitely.  And then I wonder, where was Wendell when Kevin cruised in that night.

BBM

ITA..What in the world would a strip search accomplish...and why wouldn't LE want the Mom to look at the blanket and say that it either was or was not from their home? 

Wendall drinking on the porch, Kevin coming in and watching TV on the couch..a comforter and pillow found on the couch the next morning according to the aunt.  Celina never sleeping downstairs alone according to all the family..except Mom.

This just gets more confusing ...and I still have a hinky feeling about Kevin.  Certainly if Wendall was drinking and socializing on the porch that night the people he was with can verify that and what time they left and if Kevin was or wasn't home at that time. 

Wow, not this is getting totally confusing.  This is the only thing I can think of for answers right now -

There has to be a reason police wouldn't let Louisia see the blanket.  The first thing that popped into my mind is, God forbid, may it was clawed at or torn either from trying to escape or to breathe.

The strip search of Mullaney could be to check for any defensive wounds or scratches, etc.

The police have to know that Wendall was lying about going to bed early.  I sure hope they have found his drinking buddies and interviewed them because someone had to tell them about Wendall being out on the porch drinking.

The fact that in the article it states "Granite State investigators declined comment last night, but they told the Herald this week they don’t have enough evidence to make an arrest." kind of leads me back to the only theory I have and that is they don't want to arrest Wendall without enough evidence because for sure, he will claim insanity.  Maybe they want some iron-clad evidence to at least (if he, in fact, killed Celine) put him in an institution for life.

This is very frustrating.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: October 14, 2011, 11:29:56 AM »

Here's another article about Wendell being interviewed.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1372937&srvc=rss

I find it odd that Mullaney lived there and needed to have the door left unlocked.  It seems to me that he would have had a key. 

Also from the article -

“I certainly understand the public safety factor,” Young said. “We’ve said from the beginning that people should be vigilant and should be cautious.”

Wendall is out of the hospital.  I heard on some interview that he is living in an apartment.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: October 14, 2011, 11:37:44 AM »

This is an older article but it says that Tommie Richards left to go home and Louisia left to go to work at 8:15 a.m.  It also says that Mullaney got home the night before around midnight and sat on the sofa, assuming that Celina was downstairs in the basement.

So, was the t.v. on when Mullaney got home?  Was there a blanket and pillow on the sofa?  Didn't either Tommie Richards or Louisia notice that Celina was not on the sofa and also assume that she was downstairs?  

I think something happened after the women went to bed that night,

Edit to add link by PattiAnne.  MB  http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/929105-196/details-on-celinas-lastnight-alive-described.html
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:36:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: October 14, 2011, 01:55:47 PM »

This is surreal.

BBM

The only thing I can think of is to see if he had any scratches or bruises on his body.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: October 14, 2011, 04:22:00 PM »

This is an older article but it says that Tommie Richards left to go home and Louisia left to go to work at 8:15 a.m.  It also says that Mullaney got home the night before around midnight and sat on the sofa, assuming that Celina was downstairs in the basement.

So, was the t.v. on when Mullaney got home?  Was there a blanket and pillow on the sofa?  Didn't either Tommie Richards or Louisia notice that Celina was not on the sofa and also assume that she was downstairs?  

(Bolded by me)

Pattianne, would you please post the link to this article, and I'll edit and add it to your original post.  
Thanks-  Muffy

Here you go Muffy.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/929105-196/details-on-celinas-lastnight-alive-described.html

Thank you, MB
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:36:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: October 14, 2011, 08:26:11 PM »

(Bolded by me)

Pattianne, would you please post the link to this article, and I'll edit and add it to your original post.  
Thanks-  Muffy

Here you go Muffy.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/929105-196/details-on-celinas-lastnight-alive-described.html

Thank you, MB

I am very certain somehting happened after the women went to bed that night..but that still doesn't explain the comforter and pillow on the sofa..Wendall on the front porch drinking..and was he still there when Kevin got home..and if so..how did Kevin sit on the couch and watch tv with the comforter and pillow there without wondering where Celina was and when she was coming back into the living room to sleep?  Just toomany questions in my mind for Kevin that night....if I came home and a comforter and pillow were on the couch I would be looking for the person who was going to sleep there..before I sat down to watch tv..and most certainly before I left the room and went to my room to bed.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: October 14, 2011, 08:40:00 PM »

Reposting my comment from late morning/early afternoon today.

Something smells with this story.   
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: October 15, 2011, 06:28:25 PM »

Just putting this out there in case anyone else (other than me) is interested. 
I do still read Dan Cass' FB wall . . . he definitely has some thoughts about Celina's death . . . he does mention where Wendell is living now (has mentioned this previously) . . .

Now has more recent comments alluding to Wendell and his beverage buddies that night.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423&sk=wall
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: October 15, 2011, 09:02:59 PM »

wonder if there was another door to the apt,that one of the beverage buddies
could access without being seen,maybe the blanket has something on it,the LE
didnt want her to see

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: October 15, 2011, 10:15:57 PM »

didnt want her to see

cw, I wonder if perhaps the outline of Celina's body or features could be seen on the blanket?  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 15, 2011, 10:30:11 PM »

didnt want her to see

cw, I wonder if perhaps the outline of Celina's body or features could be seen on the blanket?  
I'm not near as smart as the rest of y'all, so with that said . . . if she had been wrapped in the blanket and put in the water, would the outline of her body and/or any stains have be removed after a week?
Didn't ask that real well, but perhaps it makes a little sense. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: October 15, 2011, 10:48:46 PM »

didnt want her to see

I'm not near as smart as the rest of y'all, so with that said . . . if she had been wrapped in the blanket and put in the water, would the outline of her body and/or any stains have be removed after a week?
Didn't ask that real well, but perhaps it makes a little sense. 

I think stains would still be there.  Blanket around her little body, esp. if it was tied on etc.   Decomp. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: October 15, 2011, 10:53:44 PM »

Muffy ~ thank you.  I need a monkey hug icon to give you!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 15, 2011, 11:06:01 PM »

Muffy ~ thank you.  I need a monkey hug icon to give you!

tcumom, I just don't know if there would be an outline or not, but I was thinking back to Caylee Anthony's case. 

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: October 15, 2011, 11:29:36 PM »

Hey Patti ~ Are you around?  Check out that FB page I mentioned above.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.