April 19, 2024, 01:24:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 400682 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: October 15, 2011, 11:50:25 PM »

I really like Dan Cass and his honesty.  I believe him to be right and Noyes is guilty and thank goodness if true he has the ballzzzz to speak his truth!  All MOO!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: October 16, 2011, 12:06:06 AM »

I really like Dan Cass and his honesty.  I believe him to be right and Noyes is guilty and thank goodness if true he has the ballzzzz to speak his truth!  All MOO!
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: October 18, 2011, 03:33:52 PM »

Hmmm...so now not only is it a nut-case...but a drunk nut case.  Yup...Wendell has guilty written all over himself.  My feeling is that it wasn't him alone.  My feeling is that they were drunk and it started out as something 'playing around' and it got intense and before you know it was a 'gang style' action (even if just two people) if you know what I mean.    And then nutty Wendell took it to an extreme.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: October 18, 2011, 08:53:03 PM »

Hmmm...so now not only is it a nut-case...but a drunk nut case.  Yup...Wendell has guilty written all over himself.  My feeling is that it wasn't him alone.  My feeling is that they were drunk and it started out as something 'playing around' and it got intense and before you know it was a 'gang style' action (even if just two people) if you know what I mean.    And then nutty Wendell took it to an extreme.

I'm starting to agree with you wildmala.  I'm beginning to think that Wendall and his drinking buddies got out of hand.  I could be wrong and it might have been Wendall and Mullaney or Wendall and a buddy but I think it took more that just Wendall to subdue her since not a single sound was heard.  Plus, dumping the body.  And now he's cowering behind his "mental" defense.  Well he better stay there because is he is ever declared totally sane, I think LE is going to come swooping in on him.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: October 19, 2011, 07:04:07 AM »

I'm starting to agree with you wildmala.  I'm beginning to think that Wendall and his drinking buddies got out of hand.  I could be wrong and it might have been Wendall and Mullaney or Wendall and a buddy but I think it took more that just Wendall to subdue her since not a single sound was heard.  Plus, dumping the body.  And now he's cowering behind his "mental" defense.  Well he better stay there because is he is ever declared totally sane, I think LE is going to come swooping in on him.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: October 19, 2011, 07:05:52 AM »

Patti ~ Hi !   I meant to say in my above post that I bolded the type in your post .   Not enough coffee yet this morning .
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: October 19, 2011, 02:57:46 PM »

Patti ~ Hi !   I meant to say in my above post that I bolded the type in your post .   Not enough coffee yet this morning .

Hi tcumom.  The more I think about it, both Louisia and Tommie were upstairs.  Kayla was away and Mullaney was out.  Wendall was on the porch drinking with buddies.  And neither Louisia nor Tommie heard anything at all?  I think she was somehow subdued and that it took more than one person to do it.  Otherwise, I think she would have made noise, even if just a quick scream - something.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: October 20, 2011, 09:34:28 AM »

I wonder if LE have interviewed the people or person that was drinking on the porch with Wendall that night/

I am surprised that news crews didn't get that info out of Wendall earlier..Wendall was certainly out and about those first few days..remember the collapsing (acting) on the sidewalk routine?  I wonder how many people were there..who they were..so far everyone seems to be related or semi related in this story....and in such a small town you would think other's might have noticed the porch social Wendall was holding, who was there, when they arrived, when they left.  In a small town it is hard to keep secrets..

For future reference some of us without Facebook can't get in to read Dan's page..if someone could post the reference to Wendall and that party it would help the rest of us..TYIA

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: October 20, 2011, 09:55:23 AM »

Sorry to hit & run monkey friends, but I thought this was interesting to note:

http://www.wmur.com/r/29535495/detail.html

No Rest Until Cass' Killer Found, Mom Says
Still No Leads On West Stewartstown Girl's Death
POSTED: 10:46 pm EDT October 19, 2011
UPDATED: 9:01 am EDT October 20, 2011

Snipped:

Cass is now sharing a duplex in Vermont with Celina's sister, Kayla, and two other people.

She said she goes over those last moments with her daughter again and again, clinging to the memories for comfort. Louisia Cass said she kissed Celina good night at 9 p.m. and never saw her again.

The two other people living in the duplex are Kevin Mullaney and his father, Mark.

Mullaney said Louisia is like a mother to him and Celina, a sister. The night Celina Cass disappeared, he said he didn't see Celina at all.

Edit to remove inappropriate comment.  MB
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:20:55 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: October 20, 2011, 10:05:29 AM »

Wanted to come back real quick to say sorry about my politically incorrect statement above. Glad the term I used was starred out bc I'm feeling bad about using it. It just that is sooo frustrating the thus "mother" moves from place to place & lugs her daughter along. Shame she couldn't just stay with Adam for a bit.

Titch, I've removed your comment because it was more than "politically incorrect" in regard to the use of the term you used, it was the whole statement.  You may be frustrated with the case, but it's not a reason to disrespect an entire group of people with disabilities.  This isn't the first time I've had to edit your posts because of this subject.  You've posted an apology of sorts, but in the same instance you used your frustration as an excuse.  It tells me this is what you think about some folks with disabilities. I'm disappointed because I like many of your posts and appreciate your research, but I would suggest you get more information on this topic.  You often post in the missing and exploited threads and when you post what you did in the post I just edited, you are being really mean imo.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:34:04 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: October 20, 2011, 10:06:42 AM »

I'm typos are off the hook...as usual. My smartphone needs to go to school, literally!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: October 20, 2011, 11:09:56 AM »

http://www.wmur.com/r/29535495/detail.html
No Rest Until Cass' Killer Found, Mom Says
Still No Leads On West Stewartstown Girl's Death

Posted October 19, 2011
Updated October 20, 2011

WEST STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. -- The mother of an 11-year-old girl killed in West Stewartstown said she won't rest until her daughter's killer is caught.
 ::snipping2::
he West Stewartstown community said it is getting frustrated because after 2 1/2 months after the girl's death, there are still no leads to her case.

"It'll never go away. I miss my baby. I want her home," Louisia Cass said.

Louisia Cass said she visits her daughter's grave once a week.

"I don't know anything. I just know that she's gone, and she shouldn't be gone," Louisia Cass said.

Louisia Cass is now sharing a duplex in Vermont with Celina's sister, Kayla, and two other people.
More...
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: October 20, 2011, 12:35:53 PM »

I wonder if LE have interviewed the people or person that was drinking on the porch with Wendall that night/

I am surprised that news crews didn't get that info out of Wendall earlier..Wendall was certainly out and about those first few days..remember the collapsing (acting) on the sidewalk routine?  I wonder how many people were there..who they were..so far everyone seems to be related or semi related in this story....and in such a small town you would think other's might have noticed the porch social Wendall was holding, who was there, when they arrived, when they left.  In a small town it is hard to keep secrets..

For future reference some of us without Facebook can't get in to read Dan's page..if someone could post the reference to Wendall and that party it would help the rest of us..TYIA

GypsyDD, it wasn't Dan Cass who said it, it was Louisia in this article -

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_1014mom_recalls_tragic_night_celinas_parent_disputes_husbands_story/srvc=home&position=4
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: October 20, 2011, 12:46:26 PM »

I don't have a FB page.

Unless he has changed it recently, Dan Cass' FB wall and info was available for anyone to see/read, whether one has a FB account or not.

That's why I always checked it. . . .anyone looking up his name could see/read it!

I'm at school (lunch) right now, and of course they've blocked FB from the computers~middle schoolers!   

Can't link to the account right now, BUT I've posted the links to Dan's FB account several times, in case anyone is interested.  He has very definite opinions !   
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: October 20, 2011, 12:56:46 PM »

Cass Houseguest Describes Night Girl Disappeared
http://www.wmur.com/r/29533218/detail.html

Video at link

When News 9's Amy Coveno caught up with Mullaney, he was watching television with his father, Mark, and Louisia Cass in the new duplex they share across the river in Vermont. News 9 asked him about the night Celina disappeared. He said he arrived at the home at midnight.

"All the vehicles were in the driveway as normal," he said. "The door was open. Everybody's sleeping. The lights are off. I just turned on the light, made a couple of sandwiches, watched TV and went to bed."

Mullaney said he went upstairs about 1 a.m. and was out the door by 6:15 a.m. for a job he had in Canaan, Vt.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/29533218/detail.html#ixzz1bLFY0IFZ

In the early stages of the investigation, Mullaney confirmed, he was treated like a suspect. His red pickup truck was taken in for forensic testing.

"Polygraph tests, DNA tests, pictures," he said. "There were a million and one questions."

Mullaney said he agreed to a full-body photograph. He said he was told investigators were looking for signs of a struggle, such as scrapes or bruises.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/29533218/detail.html#ixzz1bLFfpw2r
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: October 20, 2011, 01:17:25 PM »

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110726/NEWS07/110729914/0/opinionStewartstown

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: October 20, 2011, 01:19:11 PM »

http://www.wmur.com/newsarchive/28679347/detail.html

NH State Police

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: October 20, 2011, 01:19:46 PM »

http://www.wmur.com/newsarchive/28679347/detail.html

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: October 20, 2011, 01:22:55 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/kayla.n.laro
Titch

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: October 20, 2011, 01:24:24 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.