March 28, 2024, 05:51:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #2 8/3/2011 - 10/21/11  (Read 396948 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: October 20, 2011, 01:25:36 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: October 20, 2011, 01:57:48 PM »

Cass Houseguest Describes Night Girl Disappeared
http://www.wmur.com/r/29533218/detail.html

Video at link

::snipping2::

When News 9's Amy Coveno caught up with Mullaney, he was watching television with his father, Mark, and Louisia Cass in the new duplex they share across the river in Vermont. News 9 asked him about the night Celina disappeared. He said he arrived at the home at midnight.

"All the vehicles were in the driveway as normal," he said. "The door was open. Everybody's sleeping. The lights are off. I just turned on the light, made a couple of sandwiches, watched TV and went to bed."

Mullaney said he went upstairs about 1 a.m. and was out the door by 6:15 a.m. for a job he had in Canaan, Vt.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/29533218/detail.html#ixzz1bLFY0IFZ

In the early stages of the investigation, Mullaney confirmed, he was treated like a suspect. His red pickup truck was taken in for forensic testing.

"Polygraph tests, DNA tests, pictures," he said. "There were a million and one questions."

Mullaney said he agreed to a full-body photograph. He said he was told investigators were looking for signs of a struggle, such as scrapes or bruises.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/29533218/detail.html#ixzz1bLFfpw2r

I hate to do this at the end of the thread...please move over to new thread if okay.

From same article:

News 9 earlier interviewed Louisia Cass' estranged husband, Wendell Noyes. While Mullaney agreed with Noyes that the front door was left unlocked for Mullaney that night -- as Noyes told News 9 -- Mullaney and Louisia Cass disputed Noye's statement about when he went to bed that night.

"I was at a friend's house, and we were just driving around, and I saw (Noyes) there, and we just kept driving around and went back to (my friend's) house," Mullaney said. "Then, a few hours later, I go home."

When News 9 spoke to Noyes about Mullaney's account, he maintained that he went to bed at 9 p.m. with Louisia Cass.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/29533218/detail.html#ixzz1bLUUUxcV

If this statement is accurate, then whatever happened to Celina may have happened between the time Mullaney drove by the house with his friends and when he arrived home at midnight.  I wonder what time it was when he drove by and saw Wendall on the porch with friends.  AND my guess is that Mullaney drove by the house AFTER 9pm when Wendall said he was already in bed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: October 20, 2011, 03:27:43 PM »

Wildmala - I copied it over to the new thread 
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: October 20, 2011, 03:52:25 PM »

Wildmala - I copied it over to the new thread 

Thanks!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: October 20, 2011, 07:28:27 PM »

I wonder if LE have interviewed the people or person that was drinking on the porch with Wendall that night/

I am surprised that news crews didn't get that info out of Wendall earlier..Wendall was certainly out and about those first few days..remember the collapsing (acting) on the sidewalk routine?  I wonder how many people were there..who they were..so far everyone seems to be related or semi related in this story....and in such a small town you would think other's might have noticed the porch social Wendall was holding, who was there, when they arrived, when they left.  In a small town it is hard to keep secrets..

For future reference some of us without Facebook can't get in to read Dan's page..if someone could post the reference to Wendall and that party it would help the rest of us..TYIA

GypsyDD, it wasn't Dan Cass who said it, it was Louisia in this article -

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_1014mom_recalls_tragic_night_celinas_parent_disputes_husbands_story/srvc=home&position=4

Thanks..I did read that article..I was just wondering from the posts here what Dan had to say about it..thank you very much for your reply.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: October 20, 2011, 07:29:56 PM »

I don't have a FB page.

Unless he has changed it recently, Dan Cass' FB wall and info was available for anyone to see/read, whether one has a FB account or not.

That's why I always checked it. . . .anyone looking up his name could see/read it!

I'm at school (lunch) right now, and of course they've blocked FB from the computers~middle schoolers!   

Can't link to the account right now, BUT I've posted the links to Dan's FB account several times, in case anyone is interested.  He has very definite opinions !   

Thank you TCUMOM..I just thought I couldn't get in since I don't have an account..I'll follow your links.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: October 20, 2011, 07:34:49 PM »

I swear those tow young people really look alike to me.

It is hard to believe that they are not related..their eyes are the same..the face shape..the expression..I still wonder if Kevin is her child or that of a female relative..it is just uncanny their similiar features.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: October 20, 2011, 07:40:11 PM »

I swear those tow young people really look alike to me.

It is hard to believe that they are not related..their eyes are the same..the face shape..the expression..I still wonder if Kevin is her child or that of a female relative..it is just uncanny their similiar features.

ITA  They really do look alike! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: October 20, 2011, 07:42:54 PM »

Someone help me out ~ still at school so can't nose around on the internet.

I have thought for *months* that Kevin and sweet Celina are related . . . how old is Louisia....I can't remember. . . .how old is Kevin?

Not that it matters, I guess . . . but, I'll just put it out there................could he be Louisia's son?   Oh, dear.  That makes matters even more  .
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: October 21, 2011, 12:05:25 AM »

I have thought for *months* that Kevin and sweet Celina are related . . . how old is Louisia....I can't remember. . . .how old is Kevin?

Not that it matters, I guess . . . but, I'll just put it out there................could he be Louisia's son?   Oh, dear.  That makes matters even more  .

This article says he is the son of a former boyfriend of Louisia. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/03/celina-cass-autopsy-cant-find-cause_n_916920.html

Personally I think and have thought from the beginning that Louisia is his mother even though I'm just speculating.  I think both Celina and Kevin look like Louisia and I think Kayla looks more like Adam Laro.  Now Louisia, the former boyfriend, Kayla and Kevin all live together. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: October 21, 2011, 07:49:43 AM »

This article says he is the son of a former boyfriend of Louisia. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/03/celina-cass-autopsy-cant-find-cause_n_916920.html

Personally I think and have thought from the beginning that Louisia is his mother even though I'm just speculating.  I think both Celina and Kevin look like Louisia and I think Kayla looks more like Adam Laro.  Now Louisia, the former boyfriend, Kayla and Kevin all live together. 
Thanks for your thoughts. 
Yep ~ I remember reading those little blurbs about Kevin being the *son of a former boyfriend.* 
I have always thought as you do . . . Louisia is his Mom ~ my opinion only (and yours!) .   ha.
Agree about Kayla, too.

And, now I read in one of the above links, I think it was to wmur, that Kevin's father, Mark, lives with them now, also ~ 

Good grief .  What a tangled web .
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: October 21, 2011, 07:52:50 AM »

Oh, was reading too quickly.  I just noticed where you had written *the former boyfriend* living there, too.   

Hopefully, we'll hear some news in the next few days.  I'll go see what Dan C. has to say, if anything.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: October 21, 2011, 08:17:31 AM »

Mullaney said Celina's mother, Louisia Cass, is like a mother to him and raised him for a few years after his own mother died from cancer. Mullaney said Celina was like a sister to him.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/29533218/detail.html#ixzz1bPxGHu79

Interesting..from this article I take it that Louisia is not his Mom..but he sure looks like her and Celina...I wonder if his bio Mom was a relative of Louisia's..cousin maybe...IDK.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: October 21, 2011, 08:24:07 AM »

Have we ever seen a picture of Kevin's father/  Maybe Kevin and Celina look like him..and maybe Celina and Kevin share a bio dad..somethings up..because these two really look too much alike to not be related on one or the other side of the family.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: October 21, 2011, 08:42:46 AM »

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/10/19/3989868/house-guest-says-he-didnt-see.html
House guest says he didn't see missing NH girl
October 19, 2011

WEST STEWARTSTOWN, N.H -- A guest in the house of an 11-year-old New Hampshire girl whose body was pulled from the Connecticut River in West Stewartstown in August says he didn't see Celina Cass the night she was reported missing.

Kevin Mullaney, who had moved in with the family, said the door to the duplex was open when he returned home around midnight, and that he watched TV and then went to bed around 1 a.m.

The 23-year-old Mullaney told WMUR-TV ( http://bit.ly/q4bbPM) that he left for work at 6:15 a.m. and that none of the vehicles in the driveway appeared to have moved overnight.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: October 21, 2011, 08:50:55 AM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: October 21, 2011, 09:05:43 AM »

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20110726/NEWS07/110729914/0/opinionStewartstown

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: October 21, 2011, 09:06:37 AM »

http://www.wmur.com/newsarchive/28679347/detail.html

NH State Police

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: October 21, 2011, 09:09:09 AM »

4donks

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: October 21, 2011, 09:11:17 AM »

http://www.wmur.com/newsarchive/28679347/detail.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.