April 28, 2024, 03:22:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295410 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: August 09, 2011, 08:27:37 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28812244/detail.html
George, Cindy Attend Memorial On Caylee's Birthday
Posted: 12:26 pm EDT August 9, 2011Updated: 6:37 pm EDT August 9, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A nonprofit organization is buying the land where Caylee Anthony's bones were found and it wants to build a permanent memorial there in her honor, WFTV was told on Tuesday. George and Cindy Anthony were at the site Tuesday evening to pay their respects. They released balloons in her honor.
Visitors of the site told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich that they think the memorial a good idea, but they have a lot of questions about the nonprofit organization called Bring Kids Home.
 ::snipping2::

VIDEO REPORT: Caylee Memorial Plans http://www.wftv.com/video/28815826/index.html

Cindy and George have "questions" about the organization???   

They're just afraid "Bring Kids Home" Foundation will get more money than their latest created foundation. 
I've been trying to figure out why they have set up a new foundation, rather than revamp the existing one.  Then it hit me.....more chances of bringing in money from 2 than 1.  Greedy F**ks.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: August 09, 2011, 08:40:57 PM »

No George, Caylee is not six years old today, she's dead at the tender age of 2 1/2 years.  Yes, she was born six years ago, but she's been dead longer than she was alive.

Sorry Monkeys, but today is a rough one for me and I will never give G & C a pass.  They proved for 3 years how much they love Caylee....NOT!

thank you tupelo......there is no room in my heart for anything other that disgust for these people.....they didn't love Caylee ENOUGH!!!

These people have NO shame........commit perjury one day, beg for money the next day.....totally dishonors Caylee by going to this Memorial when until today told people not to go there, don't leave items, & physically removed crosses & stuffed animals put there by people like me for Caylee!

They just could not stay the hell home......they had to make today THEIR day, all about them, when today is Caylee's Birthday!

They are despicable!
Notice how George says it's not about him or Cindy, it's about Caylee, on them being on Suburban today.  BS, BS, BS.  The lies will never cease.

I did and then walked their ugly hearts right to the front......I do not think I could have3 tken the high road with these cretins had I been there

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: August 09, 2011, 08:44:39 PM »

No George, Caylee is not six years old today, she's dead at the tender age of 2 1/2 years.  Yes, she was born six years ago, but she's been dead longer than she was alive.

Sorry Monkeys, but today is a rough one for me and I will never give G & C a pass.  They proved for 3 years how much they love Caylee....NOT!

thank you tupelo......there is no room in my heart for anything other that disgust for these people.....they didn't love Caylee ENOUGH!!!

These people have NO shame........commit perjury one day, beg for money the next day.....totally dishonors Caylee by going to this Memorial when until today told people not to go there, don't leave items, & physically removed crosses & stuffed animals put there by people like me for Caylee!

They just could not stay the hell home......they had to make today THEIR day, all about them, when today is Caylee's Birthday!

They are despicable!
Notice how George says it's not about him or Cindy, it's about Caylee, on them being on Suburban today.  BS, BS, BS.  The lies will never cease.

I did and then walked their ugly hearts right to the front......I do not think I could have3 tken the high road with these cretins had I been there

I wish all people that were there during this time would have turned their backs on Sindy and Georgie boy. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET CAYLEE.

This day is about Caylee Marie whom is no longer with us because of her evil mother and grandparents who cared more about money than this baby.

Rest in peace.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: August 09, 2011, 08:50:32 PM »

snipped..

ORANGE COUNTY --

Caylee Marie Anthony would have turned 6 years old Tuesday.

Among the dozens of people gathered to honor her memory, at the site where her remains were found in 2008, were Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

The two were there with balloons.

snipped...

Anthony family attorney Mark Lippman said he is familiar with the memorial and is looking at whether or not the Anthonys will be a part of it.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/293098/Grandparents,-dozens-gather-to-remember-Caylee?cmpid=twitter
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: August 09, 2011, 08:55:42 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
George and Cindy Anthoy say they have NOT talked w #CaseyAnthony Cindy said "no comment" -JFell
34 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

And of course we all know they are so frigging HONEST!!

LOL
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: August 09, 2011, 08:57:04 PM »

More bad news.

http://news.travel.aol.com/2011/08/09/robyn-gardner-maryland-woman-missing-from-same-aruba-town-as/?ncid=webmail5

"A 35-year-old Maryland woman has disappeared from Oranjestad, Aruba, the same resort town where Natalee Holloway went missing in May 2005."
Here is the thread on her. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11942.0

God help that woman's family!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: August 09, 2011, 09:01:12 PM »

snipped..

ORANGE COUNTY --

Among the dozens of people gathered to honor her memory, at the site where her remains were found in 2008, were Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

snipped...

Anthony family attorney Mark Lippman said he is familiar with the memorial and is looking at whether or not the Anthonys will be a part of it.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/293098/Grandparents,-dozens-gather-to-remember-Caylee?cmpid=twitter

Oh, my goodness ... looking with a magnifying glass---no doubt.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: August 09, 2011, 09:03:22 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony show up at a memorial for what would have been Caylee's 6th birthday.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/video/28816481/detail.html#ixzz1UaES7Bxp
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: August 09, 2011, 09:03:37 PM »

~ Well, again--Happy Sixth Birthday Caylee!! ~      an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: August 09, 2011, 09:04:13 PM »

http://www.themortonreport.com/blog/dumb-criminals/no-rest-for-casey-anthony-on-what-would-be-caylee-6th-birthday/
From The Morton Blog
No Rest For Casey Anthony On What Would Be Caylee's 6th Birthday
Does Casey deserve to live in peace?
By Dawn Olsen, Contributor
August 9, 2011 7:50 PM

Which brings me back to my earlier point of how do we collectively as a society deal with a pariah like Casey Anthony?  Certainly vigilante justice is unacceptable; she was found "not guilty" of the most serious charges against her, and to break the law to exact revenge is both reprehensible and hypocritical.  However, we don't have to make life easy for her either.

Some may accuse me or other journalists of playing her game by reporting on her, speculating about where she may be, or otherwise keeping her name in the news, but I say the minute we forget about Casey and what we know she DID do  is when we let Caylee down.

I wouldn't pay a dime to hear what lies she has to offer for a quick buck, but I absolutely will keep informing the public of how she's thumbing her nose at us all as she pursues "the beautiful life."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: August 09, 2011, 09:05:05 PM »

~ Well, again--Happy Sixth Birthday Caylee!! ~      an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2011, 09:06:54 PM »

Snipped..

The planned memorial, if built, would center on a reflecting pond with a glass ring — intended to provide the effect of a floating halo — hanging above it.

Leading to the pond would be a walkway, walled with cubby holes for visitors to leave stuffed animals, flowers and other mementos. Those would be collected, Jefrë said, and given to children's charities.

The memorial also would be lined with hundreds of glass disks, each containing the name of a missing child and a QR code linking visitors to information about the children.

"These discs are illuminated at night as a symbol for when neighborhood porch lights are left on as a beacon for children to come home," Jefrë said. "When a child returns home, their light will turn off."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-caylee-memorial-plans-revealed-20110808,0,2265952.story
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: August 09, 2011, 09:19:50 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A nonprofit organization is buying the land where Caylee Anthony's bones were found and it wants to build a permanent memorial there in her honor, WFTV was told on Tuesday. George and Cindy Anthony were at the site Tuesday evening to pay their respects. They released balloons in her honor.
Visitors of the site told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich that they think the memorial a good idea, but they have a lot of questions about the nonprofit organization called Bring Kids Home.

VIDEO REPORT: Caylee Memorial Plans http://www.wftv.com/video/28815826/index.html

they are sickening.....Ga said something like as long as the memorial is dignified....that's when I could have crawled through the TV and go for his throat!!!  What does this no ballz, leechy, asswipe know about dignity!!!

They wouldn't know dignity if it hit them square in the face....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: August 09, 2011, 09:33:30 PM »

Visitors have questions.

Well, I have questions about Cindy and George. Oh, scratch that. No questions.  Know all I need to know.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2011, 09:37:41 PM »

I am feeling so bad inside that I wasn't able to attend the Memorial today for sweet Caylee. It seems living an hour away that I could have found time to make it over there. We lit a candle at home for Caylee and sang Happy Birthday to her. 

Same here, I'm about 45 mins to an hour away and couldn't make it. I loaned my car out and my husband doesn't get home from work til 630.  I did wish her happy birthday on my FB and had a candle lit all day. In the fall one of my friends who follows the story with me is coming to visit and we'll go to the memorial site and leave some flowers. I will never forget Caylee.   an angelic monkey

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2011, 09:38:58 PM »

Remember how many times George and Cindy destroyed the gifts, crosses and other items that were left as a memorial for Caylee?  Yet today is different for some reason????????

will they sneak in there under the cover of dark and again steal Caylee's gifts??   They should have kept themselves at home....but oh no...they had to butt in and take the focus off Caylee..if only for a moment!!

They were probably there hoping there was some loose change lying around. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2011, 09:44:29 PM »

they are sickening.....Ga said something like as long as the memorial is dignified....that's when I could have crawled through the TV and go for his throat!!!  What does this no ballz, leechy, asswipe know about dignity!!!

They wouldn't know dignity if it hit them square in the face....

Remember how dignified George was when he was yelling "Shut up, shut up, shut up?"
And Cindy was so dignified swearing at people and calling them leeches and maggots?  I'll never forget her dignity at the Morgan deposition.  George too.  And with the hammer.  Ah yes.  These people know dignity when they see it. Not.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: August 09, 2011, 09:47:28 PM »

snipped..

ORANGE COUNTY --

snipped...

Did anyone ask them to be a part of it?  If they are a part of it, don't count on my support.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2011, 09:55:25 PM »

snipped..

ORANGE COUNTY --

snipped...

Did anyone ask them to be a part of it?  If they are a part of it, don't count on my support.
anywhere there is a camera.. there is cindy and george.. media ho's

Loca
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2011, 09:57:18 PM »

Remember how many times George and Cindy destroyed the gifts, crosses and other items that were left as a memorial for Caylee?  Yet today is different for some reason????????
Yes, they have always been against any public memorial for Caylee.  I don't believe those horrible grandparents ever loved Caylee unconditionally.   They used Caylee to try to turn their slore daughter into a responsible parent and in doing so they put Caylee at risk and she perished.   The public continued to build this memorial in spite of the Anthonys opposition.   These disgusting grandparents had no right to show up.... they should have been asked to leave.   They should be hiding at home, hanging their heads in shame.     

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.