April 28, 2024, 06:15:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295420 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: August 10, 2011, 05:50:39 PM »

I see TMZ has a video up from yesterday.......
F-word to TMZ. I use to check their page if really bored,after paying that bitch (you know they did) I'd rather read the Nome Ak lost and found.

Probably far more educational, informative AND funny.......

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: August 10, 2011, 06:28:45 PM »

F-word to TMZ. I use to check their page if really bored,after paying that bitch (you know they did) I'd rather read the Nome Ak lost and found.

::MonkeyWink::Maybe next time I will check the member ilst before pulling a location out of my head to make a joke
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: August 10, 2011, 07:15:29 PM »

Good for you alagary, I've boycotted  tmz for weeks now.
They paid for pic's.  They are done....Nome Ak lost and found, not a bad subject....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: August 10, 2011, 07:45:30 PM »

Hi how are you guys today. I just wanted to let everyone know that I put a pic up on the scaredmonkeys facebook if you would like to see it. Also I have a few more I am gonna put up later. My camera went dead. So I need to upload them onto my computer. We let go 36 ballons and had a cake and lit candles that spelled out caylee's name. That is the pic that I put on sm fb. With my son and 2 neices and my friends son. We celebrated her bday BIG yesterday Smile
Fantastic! 

what is their facebook page please?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scared-Monkeys/43226152429

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: August 10, 2011, 09:32:54 PM »

LA Writer-Producer Plans Casey Anthony Documentary

::snipping2::

This week, TG has exclusive details about a new Casey Anthony documentary project. Writer-producer Alexandria Altman says she will be working with casting director Ricki Maslar, the mother-and-daughter author team of Claudette Walker and Matrix Filia, and an unnamed Chicago director. Garrett reports that Altman was so perturbed at first by the idea of doing an Anthony-themed project that it affected her personal health:

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlla/la-writer-producer-plans-casey-anthony-documentary_b35679
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: August 10, 2011, 09:41:05 PM »

Good for you alagary, I've boycotted  tmz for weeks now.
They paid for pic's.  They are done....Nome Ak lost and found, not a bad subject....

Sorry, been out of the loop for a few days. So, did we learn they actually did pay for these pics? I figured that. How did it get confirmed? No more TMZ for me, either.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: August 10, 2011, 09:57:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys.

Anyone know where there is video footage of the memorial yesterday without the anthonys in any of the shots? Any chance someone on youtube may have edited them out?

I read that they're now calling her "our" Caylee...  and saw one pic of them there and had to look away.

Nora
Unfortunately, the media had to focus on them instead of Caylee yesterday.  Kathi Belich did a video, mainly on the proposed memorial site, including her statements such as....where Caylee was thrown away and where her body was discarded. At least Kathi continues to keep the focus on Caylee, she is the only one tho.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28815826/index.html

Thanks Tupelohoney.

God bless Kathi Belich!!

Kathi Belich is the salt of the Earth!     
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: August 10, 2011, 09:57:26 PM »

This week, TG has exclusive details about a new Casey Anthony documentary project. Writer-producer Alexandria Altman says she will be working with casting director Ricki Maslar, the mother-and-daughter author team of Claudette Walker and Matrix Filia, and an unnamed Chicago director. Garrett reports that Altman was so perturbed at first by the idea of doing an Anthony-themed project that it affected her personal health:

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlla/la-writer-producer-plans-casey-anthony-documentary_b35679

I don't need to be educated, and it is exploitation!   

Having known Altman, I can report, even though she did not want me to, that after she finally was convinced to be a part of this project, she became extremely ill and was taken to the hospital. She became physically ill over the idea of dealing with the content and subject matter of the Caylee Anthony murder case, but felt a growing need to educate the public. “This is not exploitation, as you know, Tommy. I would never be a part of anything like that. Nor would the people involved with this project be a part of that as well,” said Alexandria. [end quote]
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: August 10, 2011, 10:01:19 PM »

I don't need to be educated, and it is exploitation!   

Having known Altman, I can report, even though she did not want me to, that after she finally was convinced to be a part of this project, she became extremely ill and was taken to the hospital. She became physically ill over the idea of dealing with the content and subject matter of the Caylee Anthony murder case, but felt a growing need to educate the public. “This is not exploitation, as you know, Tommy. I would never be a part of anything like that. Nor would the people involved with this project be a part of that as well,” said Alexandria. [end quote]

I agree! grrrr!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: August 10, 2011, 10:01:58 PM »

got in your quote box grace - land..

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: August 10, 2011, 10:03:58 PM »

Closure? She just stopped believing Caylee was alive 10 weeks ago...

LOL---It's all so reduntantly rediculous.   Mind-numbingly synthetic.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: August 10, 2011, 11:01:40 PM »

got in your quote box grace - land..

No problem--plenty of room.   

Grace
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: August 11, 2011, 12:29:48 AM »

Evening, everybody!  I see we'll be waiting another day or two for a verdict on her probation.

ITA with all of you, if Cindy & George truly wanted to pay their respects to Caylee, they would have done it in the early morning hours all alone.  Remember people, these are the same people who just flew back from dolphin-kissing, frolicking, and shopping in the Bahamas (all of which are far more important than memorializing your granddaughter, don'tcha know).  They live just a few houses from the dump site. They could have strolled over any sunset evening or any quiet early morning.  They chose to make an appearance.  They were in no hurry to visit the dump site over the last three years, although they could at any time. No passes offered here either.  MOO

It's funny that as our family works it way slowly and deliberately through Proverbs, we keep coming across reminders about false witnesses (that they pour forth lies, etc.).  We're repeatedly see a theme with verses about people with perverse mouths and that people who are contemptuous of their ways will perish.  Verses about the fate of those who let the guilty go free cause us to be majorly thankful that we are not those 12 jurors, nor the Defense team, nor the A's.  We talked today about in Matthew where Jesus says it's better for an adult to tie a millstone around their neck and cast themselves into the sea, drowning themselves, rather than harm a child. It seems every few verses, we come across yet another reminder from God that He knows exactly what's going on and He will take care of it.  It's two-fold actually: He doesn't send people to Hell (people send themselves by rejecting the mercy given them in Jesus' death on the cross for their sins)  and He made the A's (like any good Dad, doesn't want to see them die).  However, He's also a just Judge and He sees eternity from beginning to end, all of our days. Ultimately, He knows whether the A's are going to repent or not.  Every day that they continue to play their games is one more day counted against them.  The reality is that they are aging and therefore, running out of days. They can deceive themselves into thinking they've gotten away with it and they're going to be rich/famous, etc.  The reality is that they're just storing up more wrath from God, should they leave earth without Him.  I'd say AMO, but since I'm quoting God, it's His opinion too.
**Note to Cindy Anthony- Even the devil knows there is a God. If you know God, your life (heart, attitudes, behaviors, words, and deeds) will reflect Him.  The Bible says to receive forgiveness, you first have to confess your sins and take full responsibility for them. It's ironic you'll talk about God, but you won't obey Him. Jesus said, "if you love me, you'll keep my commands."**
**Note to George Anthony - It's been widely reported you've had some gambling experience and suffered big losses. Well, every day without Jesus is a gamble.  What if you lose? None of us are guaranteed the next millisecond, much less tomorrow.  You've probably heard the saying, "People who wait until the eleventh hour, generally die at 10:30."**
'Nite all!  Have a good rest of the evening!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: August 11, 2011, 01:28:12 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry spokeswoman Karen Levey just informed me NO #CaseyAnthony probation decisi
on today. Late thurs. or on Friday.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Like JP is going to do diddly? He is a disgrace.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: August 11, 2011, 07:21:38 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28832230/detail.html
Perry May Decide On Casey's Probation
Probation Could Mean Anthony Returns To Central Fla.
POSTED: 6:33 am EDT August 11, 2011
UPDATED: 6:55 am EDT August 11, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/28832230/detail.html#ixzz1UiaZ1hQZ

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: August 11, 2011, 08:13:38 AM »

Not sure anyone saw this but good read not sure what good it will do:
Letter to Orlando Judge Belvin Perry re: conduct of Atty. Jose Baez in Anthony trial

http://www.noethics.net/News/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1850:letter-to-orlando-judge-belvin-perry-re-conduct-of-atty-jose-baez-in-anthony-trial&catid=35:attorney-misfits&Itemid=54
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: August 11, 2011, 08:18:33 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#JudgePerry spokeswoman Karen Levey just informed me NO #CaseyAnthony probation decisi
on today. Late thurs. or on Friday.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Like JP is going to do diddly? He is a disgrace.

ITA JP will not do anything except help hide her

As for KC being the most hated person in the world I can see that, Where OJ split races, KC brought everyone together to hate her
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: August 11, 2011, 09:29:54 AM »

Letter to Orlando Judge Belvin Perry re: conduct of Atty. Jose Baez in Anthony trial

http://www.noethics.net/News/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1850:letter-to-orlando-judge-belvin-perry-re-conduct-of-atty-jose-baez-in-anthony-trial&catid=35:attorney-misfits&Itemid=54

A good read...thanks

crazybabyborg
« Reply #278 on: August 11, 2011, 10:05:50 AM »

Morning Monkeys!

I keep waiting on JP's decision about probation........ not that I doubt the outcome, but still, I'm waiting.   Rolling Eyes
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: August 11, 2011, 10:10:28 AM »

Great letter, however I doubt JP will do anything about it.
Not much hope for the FL. Bar, either.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.