April 27, 2024, 02:19:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295386 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2011, 01:16:52 PM »

Domain Name        (Unknown)
IP Address       199.200.243.# (U.S. Department of Labor/Employment Standards Admi)
ISPU.S. Department of Labor/Employment Standards Admi
Country    :    United States  (Facts)
State    :    District of Columbia
City    :    Washington
Lat/Long    :    38.8933, -77.0146 (Map)

Search Words   casey anthon
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...egory/casey-anthony/
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...egory/casey-anthony/

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: August 11, 2011, 01:17:15 PM »

O/T

My son's friend's semi-estranged father, who is a nut job, got drunk last week and for some reason called 911 and asked for the police. Apparently once they arrived he had a change of heart, but the police arrested him for a false 911 call. He resisted them, although not charged for that, and during the scuffle, he claims an officer kicked him in his legs. Now the guy supposedly has blood clots in his legs, is on meds for that, and he is now going after the officer and wants to sue him for $300,000. The attorney he is using in none other than Jose Baez!!!!! (Or better known as Casey Anthony's lawyer)            I'm trying to research Pinellas County clerk of court to verify but I'm having a heck of a time navigating their website for court cases.  But it sounds like Baez.....hasn't he taken other cases in the past on police brutality?  I thought I read that long ago.
That's a lot to happen in a week,somebody might be fibbing to you.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: August 11, 2011, 01:21:16 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-dcf-report-20110811,0,1774056.story
Casey Anthony's 'failure to protect' contributed to Caylee's death, DCF said
After a nearly three-year investigation, DCF officials release comprehensive review of Caylee's death.

By Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel

11:35 a.m. EDT, August 11, 2011
DCF officials this morning confirmed that Caylee Marie's death was the result of Casey Anthony's failure to protect her, an agency report released today shows.

"It is the conclusion of the Department of Children and Families that [Casey Anthony] failed to protect her child from harm either through her actions or lack of actions, which tragically resulted in the child's untimely death," the investigation's report states.

The nearly three-year Investigation verified three allegations classified as "maltreatments," including death, failure to protect and threatened harm.

They did not verify asphyxiation and physical injury because the Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner's Office was unable to confirm Caylee's cause of death.
 ::snipping2::
Lee Harvey Oswald "Failed To Protect" JFK.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: August 11, 2011, 01:26:40 PM »

O/T

My son's friend's semi-estranged father, who is a nut job, got drunk last week and for some reason called 911 and asked for the police. Apparently once they arrived he had a change of heart, but the police arrested him for a false 911 call. He resisted them, although not charged for that, and during the scuffle, he claims an officer kicked him in his legs. Now the guy supposedly has blood clots in his legs, is on meds for that, and he is now going after the officer and wants to sue him for $300,000. The attorney he is using in none other than Jose Baez!!!!! (Or better known as Casey Anthony's lawyer)            I'm trying to research Pinellas County clerk of court to verify but I'm having a heck of a time navigating their website for court cases.  But it sounds like Baez.....hasn't he taken other cases in the past on police brutality?  I thought I read that long ago.
That's a lot to happen in a week,somebody might be fibbing to you.
Yeah, that could very well be, which is why I'm trying to verify.  If anyone is fibbing, it's the father. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: August 11, 2011, 01:45:03 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1471618367480&set=p.1471618367480&type=1&theater

what a comparison

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: August 11, 2011, 01:51:23 PM »

never signing up for Facebook
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: August 11, 2011, 01:52:05 PM »

looks like geraldo's got his knickers in a knot....all I can say is tough chit!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=241116522588042&set=a.189702417729453.44003.187358377963857&type=1&theater

Hi friends,
Reading some of the messages sent after CT posted my family vacation pix was distressing!
Although many were nice and loving, some others were hostile or downright mean-spirited.
What does my belief that the jury verdict in the Casey Anthony trial was justified by the evidence (as opposed to the hyperbole, rhetoric and emotion) have to do with my wife and family?
And while I'm sure Erica will be pleased that some think my beautiful 36-year old bride looks younger than many her age, I'm not sure saying she looks like my grand-daughter is a compliment.
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: August 11, 2011, 01:57:07 PM »

If Judge Perry is not ruling before Friday and his vacation starts COB Friday, may I assume that he is not ordering the baby killer back to court to start probation anytime or at all in the near future?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: August 11, 2011, 02:15:36 PM »

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: August 11, 2011, 02:47:52 PM »

And while I'm sure Erica will be pleased that some think my beautiful 36-year old bride looks younger than many her age, I'm not sure saying she looks like my grand-daughter is a compliment.
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

He's such a MOron! I think he's just as twisted as the rest of the gang he joined. Negative, positive, so long as it's attention. See? Look how he smiles while the monkey hits him?   

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: August 11, 2011, 02:53:06 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-dcf-report-20110811,0,1774056.story
After a nearly three-year investigation, DCF officials release comprehensive review of Caylee's death.

DCF officials this morning confirmed that Caylee Marie's death was the result of Casey Anthony's failure to protect her, an agency report released today shows.

"It is the conclusion of the Department of Children and Families that [Casey Anthony] failed to protect her child from harm either through her actions or lack of actions, which tragically resulted in the child's untimely death," the investigation's report states.

The nearly three-year Investigation verified three allegations classified as "maltreatments," including death, failure to protect and threatened harm.

They did not verify asphyxiation and physical injury because the Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner's Office was unable to confirm Caylee's cause of death.

I was thinking something along the same lines. A friend tried to explain to me... "From DCF's perspective though, she failed to protect..." I don't care. She didn't fail to protect that sweet little baby. She murdered her! Big difference! 

My nerves are still raw. Sorry.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: August 11, 2011, 02:56:25 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28834618/detail.html
DCF: Casey Anthony Failed To Protect Caylee
Anthony, 25, Found Not Guilty Of Murder In Daughter's Death
POSTED: Thursday, August 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:12 pm EDT August 11, 2011

Video Report

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: August 11, 2011, 02:57:13 PM »

Does this mean that if she has other children she will be under the Department of Children and Families? Since they concluded her failure to protect was a contributing factor of Caylee's death.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: August 11, 2011, 02:58:26 PM »

Not sure anyone saw this but good read not sure what good it will do:
Letter to Orlando Judge Belvin Perry re: conduct of Atty. Jose Baez in Anthony trial

http://www.noethics.net/News/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1850:letter-to-orlando-judge-belvin-perry-re-conduct-of-atty-jose-baez-in-anthony-trial&catid=35:attorney-misfits&Itemid=54
This is a great letter!

Very eloquently put wasnt it? I especially liked the part about helping with the process. I'd like to help too!! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: August 11, 2011, 03:00:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28835839/detail.html
DCF REPORT: Casey Anthony Failed To Protect Caylee
Posted: 12:20 pm EDT August 11, 2011Updated: 1:47 pm EDT August 11, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A report by Florida's child welfare agency says Casey Anthony failed to protect her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, which ultimately resulted in the child's death. But Anthony will not face additional charges as a result of Thursday's report.
The Department of Children and Families closed out its investigations of Caylee's death, noting Anthony failed to protect Caylee by not reporting her disappearance in 2008 for more than a month, and that failure interfered with the law enforcement investigation and efforts to find the child.

The agency also concluded that Caylee died as a result of abuse or neglect, but the report said the agency was unable to substantiate that the toddler had died from asphyxiation.

"The inactions by the mother were clearly failure to protect. As the child was found dead, obviously the failure to protect led to the death," DCF spokesman Joe Follick said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: August 11, 2011, 03:19:20 PM »

What is this?  It won't open for me.  Thanks!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: August 11, 2011, 03:50:03 PM »

Domain Name        (Unknown)
IP Address       199.200.243.# (U.S. Department of Labor/Employment Standards Admi)
ISPU.S. Department of Labor/Employment Standards Admi
Country    :    United States  (Facts)
State    :    District of Columbia
City    :    Washington
Lat/Long    :    38.8933, -77.0146 (Map)

Search Words   casey anthon
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...egory/casey-anthony/
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...egory/casey-anthony/

I am taking this that she has been on Scared Monkeys?

As for the reports from DSS a little to late since they are not able to charge her with neglect or anything, I still feel she should be charged with mishandling of a corpse at least it would be something and by her lawyers words Caylee drowned on June 16th and GA handed Caylee to KC. Just this alone should be enough to charge her with mishandling of a corpse.

I read today that a 2 yr old was killed by a mother and her sex offender boyfriend here in N. Carlina and that DSS had been called several times by the mother's family members. The mother stated she is willing to forgive him for the murder of her daughter.

We need to somehow change DSS laws so that children are not left in situations like this, I'm not sure what needs to be changed but if more then 1 call comes in the child should be removed from situation until a full investigation has been made.

http://www.shelbystar.com/news/addison-57137-untreated-family.html
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: August 11, 2011, 04:00:28 PM »

Hey guys I just read this on FB.. I think she will be moving, Todd plane just filled out a flight plan form Carlsbad Ca to Hobby airport in Houston, Heads up people in Houston Tx, I think she is on the move, N950KA/PC12 has just filed a flight plan. It is scheduled to depart from (KJLI) at 06:00PM GMT heading for William P Hobby (KHOU) for an estimated arrival at 04:30PM CDT
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: August 11, 2011, 04:14:59 PM »

Shannon Thornton
Hey guys, I think she will be moving, Todd plane just filled out a flight plan form Carlsbad Ca to Hobby airport in Houston, Heads up people in Houston Tx, I think she is on the move, N950KA/PC12 has just filed a flight plan. It is scheduled to depart from (KJLI) at 06:00PM GMT heading for William P Hobby (KHOU) for an estimated arrival at 04:30PM CDT.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387/?id=233740606663853&notif_t=group_activity  this is a closed group so unless you are a member you will not be able to see it

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: August 11, 2011, 04:16:00 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Many of you are right again. #JudgePerry spokeswoman now making it official. No #CaseyAnthony probation ruling today.
5 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.