April 28, 2024, 05:35:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295418 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: August 11, 2011, 06:56:43 PM »

Good pix of Macaloco!  For a guy who got disbarred he sure must have a stash of play money that he bilked out of clients. flying here and there ..all month.
It's really really past time for all these jackazzes to get a slapdown.

I was just thinking the same thing.
I ditto that!  did he get his license back? someone said he did... but you know how rumors are..

Well, if he did he sure aint spending his time in a court of law. His whole life seems to be flitting from here to there...dork
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: August 11, 2011, 06:58:51 PM »

Good pix of Macaloco!  For a guy who got disbarred he sure must have a stash of play money that he bilked out of clients. flying here and there ..all month.

I ditto that!  did he get his license back? someone said he did... but you know how rumors are..

Well, if he did he sure aint spending his time in a court of law. His whole life seems to be flitting from here to there...dork
maybe he has hooked up with kc.. like an item.. no one spends that much on someone for nuttin just saying..

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: August 11, 2011, 07:04:09 PM »

Who to grant an interview? Anthony faces tough choices..

Snipped..

NEW YORK — Casey Anthony, acquitted for murdering her daughter Caylee, will likely face a choice when she decides to grant an interview: Should she take the best chance for rehabilitating her image or the best chance for a payday?

Her consideration comes at a time when broadcast network executives are particularly skittish about the impression of paying subjects to talk. At the same time, networks wonder about sitting down with someone so deeply unpopular.

Continued..

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700170096/Who-to-grant-an-interview-Anthony-faces-tough-choices.html
How many freakin times did we get disappointed with the hype of C & G "sitting down for an interview"...poor %^&*, little misunderstood DOTY....the slore's sit-down will be even worse, Bozo will answer 90% of questions and she will preen and purr about her goals and how much she misses (uh, sure) her "little girl"
TV execs should keep their skittishness on high alert because there's a lot of us already willing to click their stupid pandering shows off and also take the time to contact their precious advertisers.  Nobody wants her or her filthy family to have more paydays from Caylee.   
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: August 11, 2011, 07:06:23 PM »

Who to grant an interview? Anthony faces tough choices..

Snipped..

NEW YORK — Casey Anthony, acquitted for murdering her daughter Caylee, will likely face a choice when she decides to grant an interview: Should she take the best chance for rehabilitating her image or the best chance for a payday?

Her consideration comes at a time when broadcast network executives are particularly skittish about the impression of paying subjects to talk. At the same time, networks wonder about sitting down with someone so deeply unpopular.

Continued..

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700170096/Who-to-grant-an-interview-Anthony-faces-tough-choices.html
How many freakin times did we get disappointed with the hype of C & G "sitting down for an interview"...poor %^&*, little misunderstood DOTY....the slore's sit-down will be even worse, Bozo will answer 90% of questions and she will preen and purr about her goals and how much she misses (uh, sure) her "little girl"
TV execs should keep their skittishness on high alert because there's a lot of us already willing to click their stupid pandering shows off and also take the time to contact their precious advertisers.  Nobody wants her or her filthy family to have more paydays from Caylee.   

I totally agree..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: August 11, 2011, 07:08:01 PM »

maybe he has hooked up with kc.. like an item.. no one spends that much on someone for nuttin just saying..
ewww....more power to them. A dishonest lawyer and a murdering B, a match made in hell. May they both run out of STD antibiotics on a tropical island!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: August 11, 2011, 07:13:56 PM »

ORLANDO --

The Department of Children and Families has just released a review of the death of Caylee Marie Anthony.

The report will offer no details on how Caylee died. However, it does give DCF's opinion of whether or not Caylee's mother Casey was neglectful in her daughter's death.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/294141/DCF-releases-report-on-Caylee-Anthony

Funny they held it until after the trial.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: August 11, 2011, 07:14:19 PM »

lol mizjay

Loca
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: August 11, 2011, 07:22:26 PM »

Ex-detective's take on Anthony trial
Posted 9 hours ago

Re: "LU forensic anthropologist testified for defence in Florida child murder case," -- July 8.

I am a retired Sudbury police officer who, as a detective, investigated 13 homicides in the last 10 years of my career.

I don't agree with Prof. Scott Fairgrieve's opinion on cadaver dogs stated in The Sudbury Star article. Dogs are certainly helpful in finding dead bodies during earthquakes, tsunamis and of course after Sept. 11, 2001.

With respect to the jury in the Casey Anthony trial, which lasted 31 days, deliberated only 11 hours and hardly took notes, Prof. Fairgrieve stated in the article that Dr. Jan Garavaglia (one of Florida's top pathologists) overstepped her bounds when she said Caylee's death was a homicide (it certainly wasn't a suicide).

http://www.thesudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3254168
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: August 11, 2011, 07:46:19 PM »

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: August 11, 2011, 08:12:02 PM »

So very sad but true.  I wish caylee's egg donor and the evil family matriarch would see these. You can fool 12 dumbazzes  but not the rest of the universe.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: August 11, 2011, 08:15:49 PM »

For some strange reason I have a gut feeling that the courts are not done with KC, I dont understand what it is but deep down I feel she will once again be on trial for the murder of Caylee. I cant shake this feeling, even though I get aggravated with all she does seem to get away with but some strange feeling I feel she will be tried in the Federal Courts on all this.

As I took a nap today I kept hearing be calm and patient he's not done here with KC. I honestly believe some justice will be served here on earth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: August 11, 2011, 08:23:00 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/irresistible/28833958/detail.html

Casey Anthony Tops 'Most Hated' List
Mom Acquitted In Daughter's Death Beat Out O.J. Simpson

Posted: 10:05 am EDT August 11, 2011Updated: 11:41 am EDT August 11, 2011
Casey Anthony, the Florida woman acquitted last month in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, is the most hated person in America, a new national poll shows.

The E-Poll Market Research poll found that the 25-year-old was more disliked than Paris Hilton, O.J. Simpson and "Octomom" Nadya Suleman, Orlando TV station WKMG reported Wednesday.

Fifty-three percent of those questioned said they knew of Anthony, and 94 percent of those people said they disliked her.

::snipping2::
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: August 11, 2011, 08:52:07 PM »

You said....Macaloco......

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: August 11, 2011, 08:56:27 PM »

State Report Finds Casey Anthony 'Responsible' for Daughter's Death

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/11/florida.casey.anthony/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: August 11, 2011, 09:14:25 PM »

Great shots Brandi! 
self edit
  clearly,I can not spell.   

Wish they had not cut the stream so fast. But I don't think "she" was on the flight, from what I could see.

Bob Kealing
Our affiliate was all over it. She was not there. Thanks for the tip though Dxxxxx . Sources closing in on where she is. Will keep you posted.

This is a private message I got , so I can't post a link.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: August 11, 2011, 09:47:17 PM »

Bob Kealing
Our affiliate was all over it. She was not there. Thanks for the tip though Dxxxxx . Sources closing in on where she is. Will keep you posted.

This is a private message I got , so I can't post a link.
Thanks again Sunny. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: August 11, 2011, 10:02:52 PM »

For some strange reason I have a gut feeling that the courts are not done with KC, I dont understand what it is but deep down I feel she will once again be on trial for the murder of Caylee. I cant shake this feeling, even though I get aggravated with all she does seem to get away with but some strange feeling I feel she will be tried in the Federal Courts on all this.

As I took a nap today I kept hearing be calm and patient he's not done here with KC. I honestly believe some justice will be served here on earth
I sure hope that she will be held accountable somehow for Caylee's death within the court system.    I wish the public (concerned & informed citizens) could demandthat she be prosecuted for Caylee's  "right to life"  or something/anything...

I want to thank everyone here who have expressed their feelings with such passion for Little Caylee.    It's comforting to see everyone here who are feeling the same frustration and anger as I do.   Her family obstructed the investigation and did nothing to bring her killer to Justice.    For now we can continue to Boycott so that egg donor, Anthonys, defense team, and jurors can Never profit from little Caylee's story.    I don't want to see documentaries, movies, books, or interviews from any of these blood suckers.

All I want to see is egg donor and all the other liars behind bars........     

Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: August 11, 2011, 10:06:19 PM »

Sorry, didn't mean to bold everything,  just one word

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: August 11, 2011, 10:37:15 PM »

Funny, I have the same feeling. I can't shake the feeling that there's an ongoing investigation of some other kind. I imagine part of this might be wishful thinking, but I feel like something is brewing. There's evidence none of us has seen, IMO.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #379 on: August 11, 2011, 11:32:07 PM »

ORLANDO --

The Department of Children and Families has just released a review of the death of Caylee Marie Anthony.

The report will offer no details on how Caylee died. However, it does give DCF's opinion of whether or not Caylee's mother Casey was neglectful in her daughter's death.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/294141/DCF-releases-report-on-Caylee-Anthony

Funny they held it until after the trial.
Yeah they were probably paid too!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.