April 27, 2024, 02:35:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295387 times)
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: August 12, 2011, 02:58:35 AM »

I'm thinking that Macaluso has had enough of Casey and may be dumping her at her Aunts house.  I can hope!

ITA Cash Cow = Money Pit    So are they taking turns babykiller sitting???? Monkey Devil!
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: August 12, 2011, 06:58:09 AM »

I have the same feeling that something is going on behind the scene. Maybe because the
reports that are all of a sudden coming out. I would also like to see a investigation into all
the JAQ money that the DT got. I also wonder if taxes were paid on said money. And then of
coarse we are waiting for the Bar to jump down Bozo throat, if ever. Am I just wishing for
to much????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: August 12, 2011, 07:07:49 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/28832230/detail.html
Perry Should Decide On Casey's Probation
Probation Could Mean Anthony Returns To Central Fla.
POSTED: 6:33 am EDT August 11, 2011
UPDATED: 6:22 am EDT August 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A decision is expected Friday on whether Casey Anthony will have to return to Orange County.

Officials at the Orange County Courthouse said Judge Belvin Perry should announce his decision sometime Friday.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/28832230/detail.html#ixzz1UoNinh47

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: August 12, 2011, 07:18:30 AM »

Issues With Jane Velez Mtchell 08/11/11
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/11/ijvm.01.html
Here`s the report signed yesterday. After her bizarre probation hearing, this conclusion could have been reached in, let`s say what -- three minutes, three hours, three day, three weeks, three months? But more than three years later? Seriously? It`s ridiculous.

The timing is actually strange and quite suspicious. Is this some kind of exercise in saving face? If they had released this report just three months ago, the DCF investigators might have been called as witnesses.

It kind of smacks as sour grapes, and definitely too little too late; not to mention trying to snatch victory out of the hands of the defense.

Straight out to Michael Christian, live in Orlando; you are waiting, counting down the ruling from Judge Perry about whether or not Casey Anthony is going to have to do her probation. You`ve got breaking news just in. What do you know?

MICHAEL CHRISTIAN, SENIOR PRODUCER, "IN SESSION": I wish I had breaking news, Jane. I don`t have any --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. I`ll give it to you. Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. tomorrow, they`re going to announce it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: August 12, 2011, 08:36:25 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Should get 2day #JudgePerry order on #CaseyAnthony probation. He has said Strickland gave lawful court order. Expect probation of some sort.
8 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: August 12, 2011, 08:38:10 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/294676?cmpid=twitter
Decision on Casey Anthony probation could come today
Last Updated: Friday, August 12, 2011 8:24 AM
 ::snipping2::
Perry must rule on whether Anthony should serve probation for a check fraud conviction -- or if she has already completed it while awaiting her murder trial in the Orange County Jail.

Casey's lawyers were in court last week arguing her safety could be at risk if she's forced to return.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: August 12, 2011, 08:44:55 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Should get 2day #JudgePerry order on #CaseyAnthony probation. He has said Strickland gave lawful court order. Expect probation of some sort.
Thanks Trimm.......however, I'm not going to hold my breath.  Whatever benefits Casey, is what will be ordered.

Another thing....all this hoopla over Casey's safety.....what about America's citizens safety from her?  I guess we don't matter to anyone.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: August 12, 2011, 08:46:36 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Thanks Trimm.......however, I'm not going to hold my breath.  Whatever benefits Casey, is what will be ordered.

Another thing....all this hoopla over Casey's safety.....what about America's citizens safety from her?  I guess we don't matter to anyone.
We can foot the bill for this murderer, but other than that, we are discarded.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: August 12, 2011, 08:50:48 AM »

This might be old, but I just saw this.     http://zenaidagonzalez.com/

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: August 12, 2011, 08:51:28 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

We can foot the bill for this murderer, but other than that, we are discarded.

~ Peter Frampton
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: August 12, 2011, 08:56:26 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

bbm

With ALL the threats from Cheney who's going to protect us from him?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: August 12, 2011, 08:56:47 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28844797/detail.html
Casey Anthony Probation Ruling Nears
Judge Belvin Perry To Decide If Anthony Should Return To Orlando
POSTED: Friday, August 12, 2011
UPDATED: 8:12 am EDT August 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge could rule as early as Friday whether Casey Anthony should return to Orlando to serve probation.

Judge Belvin Perry said last week that he could decide this week whether Anthony, 25, would be placed on probation for her January 2010 conviction on check fraud charges. ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: August 12, 2011, 09:10:41 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

I'm told that would still require in person appearance“@Serendipiterry: IMO Administrative probation is the same as NO probation.”
2 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

I see Macaluso is still in Houston, for whatever that's worth.   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: August 12, 2011, 09:20:14 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

bbm

With ALL the threats from Cheney who's going to protect us from him?
It certainly won't be the Constitution.....that is obviously reserved for criminals.

I'm serious about being protected from Casey. The murderer did some serious research on how to harm and kill people. That should be a HUGE warning to all.

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: August 12, 2011, 09:36:54 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
@
#CourtBossKaren !!! @bobkealing Many of u r right. #JudgePerry spokeswoman now making it official. No #CaseyAnthony probation ruling today.

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

Hyperlinked MB

bobkealing bob kealing
No ruling. Should be tomorrow“@sherilynca: @bobkealing no ruling or no probation?”
bobkealing bob kealing
No ruling. Should be tomorrow“@sherilynca: @bobkealing no ruling or no probation?”
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Not that ive seen yet“@notthatsmart1: @starmonkie2 @nodoubt12wrong is defense fighting public records request for info on the 200000.00?”
1 hour ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Many of you are right again. #JudgePerry spokeswoman now making it official. No #CaseyAnthony probation ruling today.
2 hours ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Public records request. “@JessBest80: @bobkealing Why is this DCF information coming out now?
2 hours ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
DCF commented today it was "highly unusual" for #CaseyAnthony not to seek medical help if this was case of drowning.

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Hyperlinked MB

It makes no sense for this to come out now, perhaps if nothing else could have been gained during the trial from this report, maybe the idiot jury could have realized that Casey was indeed the primary caretaker of Caylee since that was part of their excuse for not even finding her guilty of neglect, so why didn't the prosecution push for this to be finalized or have CPS workers take the stand?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: August 12, 2011, 09:51:52 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Factoid: DOC tells me they've never had probationer appear via skype. #CaseyAnthony probation ruling expected today.
15 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: August 12, 2011, 10:38:09 AM »

Good morning, all! Waiting with you once again. I don't get what the big debate is all about, that it takes 8 days to figure this out.  The facts show that the inmate did not serve probation...she was incarcerated while awaiting trial on separate charges, unrelated to check fraud.  She was not: physically free; reporting to a probation officer on a monthly basis; paying the monthly probationary fee; working a job; nor submitting to regular drug testing. for a period of one year.  Moreover, Judge Strickland stated, for the record, in open court that the probation was to be imposed upon the inmate's release. Finally, it is well documented that DOC has released prisoners in error previously and those prisoners have still been subject to the terms of their probation.  The ex-inmate's safety is not the Court's or DOC's problem. Had said inmate and her family not initiated a nation wide search for a "missing/abducted child" that she/they knew was dead, wrapped in duct tape, the inmate's safety would not be a problem.  Had said inmate's family not made repeated media appearances insulting and provoking Law Enforcement and the public, perjuring themselves, the inmate's safety would not be a problem.  Had the inmate's family been truthful and forthcoming with Law Enforcement from the 911 call forward (instead of cleaning the decomp-smelling car prior to calling LE, giving investigators Casey's hairbrush when Caylee's was requested, instead of giving the dog's toothbrush when Caylee's was requested, etc.), the inmate's safety would not be a problem.  It is her problem; it is their problem. She, along with their help, created the firestorm and now she wants to be fireproofed by the state of Florida, so to speak.  It is not Orange County's responsibility to ensure her safety.  She and her family placed themselves in danger.  Is the Orange County Sheriff's Office now going to be required to provide police protection to every criminal/gang member that turns informant?  The same argument can be made that their lives are in danger.  Seriously! What a joke!  Once again, the offender is seeking to be rescued and shielded from the consequences of her actions, at the expense of Florida taxpayers.  Looking at the crime rate and the types of crimes committed in Orange County and surrounding areas, LE has more important things to do than babysit an offender. Babysitting and providing personal protection are not their job.  The inmate is responsible for herself.  She is of legal age and sufficient mental and physical capacity to be responsible for herself. She got herself into this quandary by contributing to the "disappearance" of her child (DOC's words, not mine), partying and hooking up instead of personally reporting said "missing/abducted child", enjoying shopping sprees while the child was decomposing, lying extensively to LE for three years about an alleged nanny abduction and the nanny, refusing to lead LE to the location of the child's body, alleging numerous innocent people to be the abductor (Jesse Grund, among others), perpetrating extensive searches for a child that she knew was dead, and selling pictures and video of the deceased child to fund her personal defense.  Her safety is her own responsibility.  My resolved opinion.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: August 12, 2011, 10:43:24 AM »

Sorry to post and run. *insert monkey with track shoes* Have several commitments today and need to run. Keep up the good work standing in the gap for Caylee!  Take care everybody and have a good day!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: August 12, 2011, 10:43:59 AM »

Sorry to post and run. *insert monkey with track shoes* Have several commitments today and need to run. Keep up the good work standing in the gap for Caylee!  Take care everybody and have a good day!
Great post! 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: August 12, 2011, 10:44:32 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/08/12/caylee-anthony-case-casey-finally-found-guilty/
Caylee Anthony case: Casey finally found guilty
Posted on August 12, 2011 by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.