April 27, 2024, 09:11:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295369 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: August 12, 2011, 01:21:20 PM »

This whole bunk i kept hearing of it being to dangerous for her to come back PALLLEASE...why should she be treated any differently than anyone else....she should have to come back instead of prancing all over the US happy as can be. Doesnt this mean she has to have a job, wanna bet BOZO has her working for him, that shouldnt be allowed.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #441 on: August 12, 2011, 01:22:02 PM »

Well there goes Casey's indecency.  She has to work, so now she will have a paycheck.   
Cool!  Now she can pay everyone including the state!!!!! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: August 12, 2011, 01:23:12 PM »

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired August 11, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: ... Straight out to Michael Christian, live in Orlando; you are waiting, counting down the ruling from Judge Perry about whether or not Casey Anthony is going to have to do her probation. You`ve got breaking news just in. What do you know?

MICHAEL CHRISTIAN, SENIOR PRODUCER, "IN SESSION": I wish I had breaking news, Jane. I don`t have any --

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. I`ll give it to you. Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. tomorrow, they`re going to announce it.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/11/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #443 on: August 12, 2011, 01:25:06 PM »

IMO, there is NO way KC can follow the rules of her probation. She does not have the life skills necessary to live a productive life. Want to start a pool survey to vote on how long it will take her to screw up?

FINALLY, someone will be responsible for watching her like a bug under a microscope...for an entire year.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: August 12, 2011, 01:26:01 PM »

Well there goes Casey's indecency.  She has to work, so now she will have a paycheck.   
Indigencey not indecenty, although she is that as well!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: August 12, 2011, 01:27:04 PM »

IMO, there is NO way KC can follow the rules of her probation. She does not have the life skills necessary to live a productive life. Want to start a pool survey to vote on how long it will take her to screw up?

FINALLY, someone will be responsible for watching her like a bug under a microscope...for an entire year.
I just hope that person is not on the hmmm payroll!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: August 12, 2011, 01:27:29 PM »

This whole bunk i kept hearing of it being to dangerous for her to come back PALLLEASE...why should she be treated any differently than anyone else....she should have to come back instead of prancing all over the US happy as can be. Doesnt this mean she has to have a job, wanna bet BOZO has her working for him, that shouldnt be allowed.
I love it. Between Baez & Mason, one of them has to take responsibility for their pet psycho. Keep her safe, keep talking her up, give her a job...with a pay stub to prove it, try to keep her skanky azz from coming onto any available male...

Now their psuedo babysitting task became a lil harder. HA HA
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: August 12, 2011, 01:27:36 PM »

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: August 12, 2011, 01:28:06 PM »

Sorry got in your quote.  I was laughing too hard!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: August 12, 2011, 01:28:28 PM »

How long will Casey be able to be honest, which is part of her probation.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: August 12, 2011, 01:29:47 PM »

Her TMZ / tabloid $$ figures just went down.  Poor dear.  No more "where in the world is CA" games.  She'll be in OC, and I doubt there's a 5-figure paycheck for "is she on the 417 or 408".
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: August 12, 2011, 01:32:06 PM »

With all that JP has been through, I am hoping he will personally keep a close eye on the probation officer's actions and KCs as well.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: August 12, 2011, 01:37:33 PM »

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
The gods have spoken #CaseyAnthony, Karma is catching up with you slowly but surely and she's a BIATCH!
37 minutes ago https://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: August 12, 2011, 01:38:22 PM »

Lol! They just said on TRU TV that a person can be violated for lying.
This should be good.

Also, the order as I read it says basically that the release of her address is left to the discretion of the probation department .

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: August 12, 2011, 01:38:45 PM »

Finally...a consequence for her crimes. I seriously doubt the slore can keep clean and follow the rules and regulations of probation, like no drugs and no drinking, not to mention "a job." Oh...the horrors this poor victim must indure. NOT

I predict she will violate probation before her year is up and hopefully the state of Florida will throw the book at her!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: August 12, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »

i wonder if she is having a case of the fisties right now?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: August 12, 2011, 01:40:03 PM »

With all that JP has been through, I am hoping he will personally keep a close eye on the probation officer's actions and KCs as well.

They got to get the biggest, meanest  probation officer for sure for snotrag.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: August 12, 2011, 01:40:26 PM »

i wonder if she is having a case of the fisties right now?   
I bet she is out of control!!!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: August 12, 2011, 01:41:06 PM »

They got to get the biggest, meanest  probation officer for sure for snotrag.

I bet they will draw straws to see who has to have her!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: August 12, 2011, 01:42:11 PM »

3 months ago we were divided on whether she would get LWOP or the DP. Sad that we have to celebrate this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.