April 28, 2024, 12:28:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295439 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: August 12, 2011, 05:44:55 PM »

Great! Easy proof for the State and all kind of bad for the violater.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: August 12, 2011, 05:49:31 PM »

Bookmark this link for the 5th District Court of Appeals.  I have a feeling this will be filed early next week.  I heard on the TV that the DT will ask for them to put this on the top of the pile to get an answer before her report date, Aug. 26.

http://www.5dca.org/default.shtml

Is it possible for the court of appeals to push this ahead and answer before the 26th?  And if they don't does
she still have to report while it's in appeal stage?
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: August 12, 2011, 05:51:44 PM »

Her driver's license is suspended, so if she drives in Florida, she'll violate probation.
.....again, I'm laughing my @ss off!

First of all I wish JVM would shut her pie hole. 
I am still laughing too,cause you know the tide is finally turning. 

Finally is the word of the day.......

Hope all is well with you Trimm, I feel like we've known each other for years.........
oh wait, we have
Of course mullethead had to try to defend her wanna be buddy jose by taking issue with jbp scolding him . She thinks frank george should have been scolded as well. Im all for cultural or ethnic pride but some of these people need to quit playing that card already!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: August 12, 2011, 05:52:57 PM »

JMO - but JP gave her til the 26th to ensure the d-team has time to get am appeal filed and heard.....he could have given her until Monday to appear.....he is still playing nice nice with the defense....this is
IMO just another slap on the hand

As is more often the case than not , once again I agree with you my friend. Not excited here at all. When it happens I will believe it.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: August 12, 2011, 05:53:06 PM »

Bookmark this link for the 5th District Court of Appeals.  I have a feeling this will be filed early next week.  I heard on the TV that the DT will ask for them to put this on the top of the pile to get an answer before her report date, Aug. 26.

Is it possible for the court of appeals to push this ahead and answer before the 26th?  And if they don't does
Hornsby says yes. Probation does not wait for appeal decision.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: August 12, 2011, 05:53:15 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!   

I heard the news on the way home.  Hee!!!

Gonna go back a few pages to see all your responses.  Hope y'all were as elated as I was!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: August 12, 2011, 05:56:11 PM »

Hornsby says yes. Probation does not wait for appeal decision.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: August 12, 2011, 05:59:03 PM »

At least it's something. I am surprised Judge Perry ordered it. So she has find employment. Who in their right mind would employ her. So to me that leaves Baez or Mason putting her on their payroll. Since I can't see Baez having the means to do that. It leaves Mason.  How is that going to work with the rest of his employees. They have to work and all she will have to do is sit around and pick her nose. 

I keep reading she wants to be a photographer.  I'd be more than happy to put her to work.  (We just won't say where I'll put her, mmmmk?)   

This came to mind when I read your post...about 2:46 into it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv6bknqhHH8

If only someone would do that to kc huh? "Let's go visit a tall tower and let me take your picture now that you're on top of the world...we could sell it for millions...."
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: August 12, 2011, 06:04:39 PM »

At least it's something. I am surprised Judge Perry ordered it. So she has find employment. Who in their right mind would employ her. So to me that leaves Baez or Mason putting her on their payroll. Since I can't see Baez having the means to do that. It leaves Mason.  How is that going to work with the rest of his employees. They have to work and all she will have to do is sit around and pick her nose. 

I keep reading she wants to be a photographer.  I'd be more than happy to put her to work.  (We just won't say where I'll put her, mmmmk?)   

This came to mind when I read your post...about 2:46 into it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv6bknqhHH8

If only someone would do that to kc huh? "Let's go visit a tall tower and let me take your picture now that you're on top of the world...we could sell it for millions...."

Lmao.....

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: August 12, 2011, 06:07:35 PM »

Lmao.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92LoQ51X8qY&feature=related
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: August 12, 2011, 06:11:54 PM »

Vinnie just said that if Casey wants to be safe, maybe she should be locked up again! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: August 12, 2011, 06:23:45 PM »

Vinnie just said that if Casey wants to be safe, maybe she should be locked up again! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: August 12, 2011, 06:24:36 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/294676/Judge-Perry:-Casey-Anthony-must-report-for-probation
 ::snipping2::
Anthony's attorneys have been ordered to contact the Department of Corrections administrator 72 hours before she reports to the office to arrange the meeting. Any information in Anthony's report that could lead to the discovery of her location will be kept confidential.

Anthony also must report to her probation officer no later than the fifth of each month, can not have any contact with the victim... and she has to get a job.

Casey Anthony has been in hiding ever since she was acquitted in the murder trial last month.

Attorney Jose Baez confirms to News 13 that he will appeal the ruling. Baez will have to request a stay, however, to keep Anthony from having to serve out her probation.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: August 12, 2011, 06:26:33 PM »

The stupid thing is, she's probably "safe" anywhere. People will call her names, spit at her, flip her off, cuss at her...it'll be just like being at home with Sindy but I digress.....more than likely no one is out to harm her but Blowhole can't keep her in his grimy stubby hands forever.  The minute he realizes her worth ratio is in the low 4 digits instead of the 6 or mor figure range...he'll say his goodbyes.
One day he's gonna have to let her fend for herself. Maybe she'll feel a smidge of the fear her child felt?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: August 12, 2011, 06:26:38 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28848077/detail.html
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer believes the order will survive higher court tests if Casey fights it.

"Perry has a strong record of standing up to appeal," said Sheaffe

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: August 12, 2011, 06:27:05 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/294676/Judge-Perry:-Casey-Anthony-must-report-for-probation
Anthony's attorneys have been ordered to contact the Department of Corrections administrator 72 hours before she reports to the office to arrange the meeting. Any information in Anthony's report that could lead to the discovery of her location will be kept confidential.

Anthony also must report to her probation officer no later than the fifth of each month, can not have any contact with the victim... and she has to get a job.

Casey Anthony has been in hiding ever since she was acquitted in the murder trial last month.

Attorney Jose Baez confirms to News 13 that he will appeal the ruling. Baez will have to request a stay, however, to keep Anthony from having to serve out her probation.
They just can't accept the law in any way or form.  I wish someone would request a stay to keep Baez from practicing law.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: August 12, 2011, 06:29:53 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-who-will-hire-her-hln-anchor-asks.html
Casey Anthony: ‘Who will hire her?’ HLN anchor asks
Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN — posted by halboedeker on August, 12 2011 3:01 PM

HLN has given the big, “breaking news” treatment to Chief Judge Belvin Perry’s ruling today that Casey Anthony must return to Orange County for a year of supervised probation.

HLN has supplied editorial asides as well. This wasn’t just another newscast as anchor Mike Galanos gave his reactions to points in Perry’s order.

~ Peter Frampton
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: August 12, 2011, 06:33:23 PM »

Thanks for posting that!  I just LOVE the following conditions of her probation:

Quote from: That awesome court order
3)  You will not change your residence or employment or leave the county of your residence without first procuring the consent of your Probation officer.

6)  You will not use intoxicants to excess; nor will you visit places where intoxicants, drugs or other dangerous substances are unlawfully sold, dispensed or used.

11)  You will submit to a reasonable search without a warrant by the Probation Officer of your person, effects residence or business premises, yadda yadda yadda...

So she has to stay in that county...she can't go anywhere!  Sucks to be her.  And not only can she not get drunk, she can't go to Fusion either!  As for searching her home, is she allowed to possess duct tape?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: August 12, 2011, 06:34:19 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28848077/detail.htm ::snipping2::
WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer believes the order will survive higher court tests if Casey fights it.

"Perry has a strong record of standing up to appeal," said Sheaffe

Tks, here's a video of it.
http://www.wftv.com/video/28851176/index.html

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: August 12, 2011, 06:34:51 PM »

The stupid thing is, she's probably "safe" anywhere. People will call her names, spit at her, flip her off, cuss at her...it'll be just like being at home with Sindy but I digress.....more than likely no one is out to harm her but Blowhole can't keep her in his grimy stubby hands forever.  The minute he realizes her worth ratio is in the low 4 digits instead of the 6 or mor figure range...he'll say his goodbyes.
One day he's gonna have to let her fend for herself. Maybe she'll feel a smidge of the fear her child felt?
I agree. The public will verbally let her know, always, that we know what she did to Caylee. She will have to live with the repercussions of her actions, for the first time in her life.  She should thank her lucky stars she's where she is at this time instead of playing the "self appointed celebrity victim". 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.