April 28, 2024, 01:03:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295404 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: August 13, 2011, 01:53:43 AM »

Been reading her posts on her fb....she definitely thinks Casey is guilty!
Cubbee ~ could you please give me a link to her FB page?  Thanks. 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661514783

If you are not a friend of hers, you can't see anything though.   Are you a friend Cubbee??

AZ, if you look on her Activities and Interests you can click on Caylee Marie Anthony gone too soon 2005-2008 and it will take you to a wall where I believe you want to go.  Hope this helps cause I found it by accident!

No..... that is not her fb page...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: August 13, 2011, 02:08:52 AM »

Two thoughts just ran through my mind.
  • KC is going to be hard pressed to find an outsider to hire her because she's: a security risk; a PR nightmare; an employee relations nightmare; an insurance nightmare (see security risk); an all around ethics problem; a convicted thief (check fraud); and a proven liar. She has little work experience, no recent or favorable job references, and zero credibility.
  • What employer is going to subject his/her business and employees to the possibility of random LE searches, just so that KC can have a job?  Talk about creating a hostile working environment-corporate culture!

Following up on that last thought, given KC's history of and propensity for making up places of employment, employers, fellow employees, and falsifying "work emails":
  • Who would want to hire such a liability?
  • Her probation officer better be prepared to make monthly random visits to her "place of employment", monthly random searches of her "place of employment", conduct regular interviews with her "employer" and "fellow employees" in person, and require notarized "work emails".  He or she should also have unrestricted access to any and all of KC's online social networking and photo-sharing sites, as well as text and cell phone records.
Experience is a good teacher.  Just sayin'  All MOO 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: August 13, 2011, 02:26:02 AM »

Still thinking this through...leaks can spring up anywhere.  So, the Probations Dept. is required to keep her address confidential.  That doesn't guarantee an employer, fellow employees, a disgruntled employee, family members of fellow employees, the mail carrier (no offense to mail carriers-we love ours!), or the cleaning crew (no offense here either-we've known some wonderful, diligent housekeeping people) are going to keep it confidential. Also, if KC is required to have a job, she'll need a bank account to cash that check.  Now, we've added a few more potential leaks to the dam. Then, there's the issue of transportation to and from said job. Cabs and buses require money, first of all.  Secondly, that's more people knowing where KC comes and goes from.  How long before an enterprising driver or rider (in the case of buses), calls a local reporter, who trails KC to sniff out her place of residence?  Someone is going to notice how she gets to and from work, unless she works from home.  In that event, someone will still know as they need an address to mail materials and a check to.  You cannot stop people from talking. It will simply be a matter of time before her address is outed. Just my opinion.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: August 13, 2011, 02:41:30 AM »

Still thinking here...
  • How will KC pay utility bills, lawsuit plaintiffs, medical bills, taxes, etc. without disclosing an address?  Banks and check printing companies require and address on personal checks.
  • Stores will not accept checks without an address and many require a picture ID, complete with address.
  • Landlords and rental companies require picture IDs with addresses and print addresses on rental and leasing documents.

Time to hit the monkey bunkey.  Have a good evening, everyone!  Operation boycott underway.  HOLD THAT LINE, HEY!   HOLD THAT LINE! 

Forecast for the Day:
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #664 on: August 13, 2011, 02:41:35 AM »

Been reading her posts on her fb....she definitely thinks Casey is guilty!
I was her friend and now i'm not for some reason.  i asked to be her friend again.  I never posted on her wall.  She had sent me a message once and was very nice.  Oh well hopefully she will accept me again.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #665 on: August 13, 2011, 03:43:59 AM »

I couldn't believe it either Nut!  I couldn't get my hopes up for another let down.  I didn't even come over here today, thinking it would be bad news...found out in an email from a friend.

Hallelujah!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #666 on: August 13, 2011, 04:01:34 AM »

Still thinking this through...leaks can spring up anywhere.  So, the Probations Dept. is required to keep her address confidential.  That doesn't guarantee an employer, fellow employees, a disgruntled employee, family members of fellow employees, the mail carrier (no offense to mail carriers-we love ours!), or the cleaning crew (no offense here either-we've known some wonderful, diligent housekeeping people) are going to keep it confidential. Also, if KC is required to have a job, she'll need a bank account to cash that check.  Now, we've added a few more potential leaks to the dam. Then, there's the issue of transportation to and from said job. Cabs and buses require money, first of all.  Secondly, that's more people knowing where KC comes and goes from.  How long before an enterprising driver or rider (in the case of buses), calls a local reporter, who trails KC to sniff out her place of residence?  Someone is going to notice how she gets to and from work, unless she works from home.  In that event, someone will still know as they need an address to mail materials and a check to.  You cannot stop people from talking. It will simply be a matter of time before her address is outed. Just my opinion.

That is what I thought so far, but so far, nobody has outed her other than occasional rumors. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: August 13, 2011, 06:44:00 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28838309/detail.html
UPDATED: 9:35 pm EDT August 12, 2011
Lippman said there has been speculation as to whether Casey Anthony will return to her parents' house on Suburban Drive for her probation, which has led to an increase in spectator traffic outside the home.

The Anthonys said their daughter will not be returning to the house, no arrangements have been coordinated to have her return and the probation office hasn't contacted Lippman or the Anthonys regarding verification of home address for the probation.

"I believe (and it is anticipated) that Casey Anthony will not serve her probation in Orlando and most likely will not serve her probation in the state of Florida," Lippman said. "It is a common practice to have a defendant that resides out of state register for probation in the state and county where the probation was ordered and then immediately transfer the probation to a state that can accommodate the probation."

Other possibilities are that Casey Anthony could be given administrative probation, where she'll have the ability to call or write to her probation officer each month. On those terms, she could be anywhere in the world throughout her probation period.

"Regardless of what happens, George and Cindy Anthony do not have any idea where Casey Anthony currently is or where she will be living while she is on probation," Lippman said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28838309/detail.html#ixzz1Uu8GBzQB

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: August 13, 2011, 06:59:24 AM »

good morning monkeys--I bet Bozo leaks her address-so he can say she is not safe in Olalndo.  He wants her out off site-so he can sell pictures of her in old navy.   In Orlando she is free game-any reporter can just snap away  and not pay a dime.  She is to well know in Olando she wont be able to go anywhere
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: August 13, 2011, 08:37:10 AM »

Considering how much $ is owed to the state, she could be doing community service the rest of her life to pay it back.....but, im sure the safety issue will stop that. but, it would be nice to see her pick up trash off the roadways, etc. 

-Darlene
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: August 13, 2011, 08:50:05 AM »

Still thinking here...
  • How will KC pay utility bills, lawsuit plaintiffs, medical bills, taxes, etc. without disclosing an address?  Banks and check printing companies require and address on personal checks.
  • Stores will not accept checks without an address and many require a picture ID, complete with address.
  • Landlords and rental companies require picture IDs with addresses and print addresses on rental and leasing documents.

Time to hit the monkey bunkey.  Have a good evening, everyone!  Operation boycott underway.  HOLD THAT LINE, HEY!   HOLD THAT LINE! 

Who's paying for where she's living now and the rest of ALL her bills?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: August 13, 2011, 08:52:52 AM »

Considering how much $ is owed to the state, she could be doing community service the rest of her life to pay it back.....but, im sure the safety issue will stop that. but, it would be nice to see her pick up trash off the roadways, etc. 

There would be more garbage, because ppl will have soft tomatoes and eggs handy.  Wipe out!!!!     

JMO

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: August 13, 2011, 09:20:33 AM »

I have been thinking,{ yes thats a scary thought in itself} I bet there are 12 people in the USA that is really feeling very very stupid right about now on the NG verdict, especially since the report from social services came out saying Casey was guilty of neglect which caused the death of her daughter Caylee.

If I was one of the jurors I would be hiding in shame over that.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: August 13, 2011, 09:24:52 AM »

I have been thinking,{ yes thats a scary thought in itself} I bet there are 12 people in the USA that is really feeling very very stupid right about now on the NG verdict, especially since the report from social services came out saying Casey was guilty of neglect which caused the death of her daughter Caylee.

If I was one of the jurors I would be hiding in shame over that.

I have to disagree with you on this one.  If they had any shame or morals at all they would have followed court instructions instead of future earnings.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: August 13, 2011, 09:28:32 AM »

Cubbee, as soon as you see Donna's response on the DNA test results, PLEASE POST THEM HERE!  I can't wait to find out and it's all I can think about.   Thanks so much.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: August 13, 2011, 09:41:04 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

In a press release tonight, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says #CaseyAnthony will not be returning to their home for probation.
1 minute ag

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Monkey Devil!   Wonder if their home owner's association will permit a moat?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: August 13, 2011, 09:47:33 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/casey-anthony-how-is-she-like-elvis-and-big-foot.html
Casey Anthony: How is she like Elvis and Big Foot?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, HLN, Jose Baez, Nancy Grace, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on August, 13 2011 9:09 AM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20518179,00.html
Casey Anthony Will Not Return to Her Parents' Home in Orlando
By Steve Helling
Saturday August 13, 2011 09:00 AM EDT

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: August 13, 2011, 09:47:54 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

In a press release tonight, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says #CaseyAnthony will not be returning to their home for probation.
1 minute ag

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: August 13, 2011, 09:50:04 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

1 minute ag

Kc's curse..................What will happen if you get close to her...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbR-vq5G4CA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: August 13, 2011, 10:01:03 AM »

JMO - but JP gave her til the 26th to ensure the d-team has time to get am appeal filed and heard.....he could have given her until Monday to appear.....he is still playing nice nice with the defense....this is
IMO just another slap on the hand

As is more often the case than not , once again I agree with you my friend. Not excited here at all. When it happens I will believe it.

Good Morning Monks and Cubbee.....AS I understand it she can come back and apply to serve her probation in another state. Also heard on the news that the A's says IF she comes back to Orlando she cannot stay with them......uuuummmmm perhaps they don't want her cashing in on their $$$$$

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.