April 28, 2024, 05:26:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295417 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: August 13, 2011, 10:01:55 AM »

Vinnie just said that if Casey wants to be safe, maybe she should be locked up again! 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  Love Vinnie!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: August 13, 2011, 10:03:19 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

In a press release tonight, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says #CaseyAnthony will not be returning to their home for probation.
1 minute ag

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Monkey Devil!   Wonder if their home owner's association will permit a moat?

Kc's curse..................What will happen if you get close to her...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbR-vq5G4CA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: August 13, 2011, 10:08:46 AM »

This was on FB..sorry guys... all family still needs to be contacted.... it will have to wait till morning... I will be back first thing in the am. thank you!!Today at 8:39pm

????  what am I missing here???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: August 13, 2011, 10:09:26 AM »

That was from donna

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: August 13, 2011, 10:11:23 AM »

Vinnie just said that if Casey wants to be safe, maybe she should be locked up again! 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  Love Vinnie!!! 

On the other hand, maybe George & CinCin should request confinement for themselves.           
Or maybe signing up for some karate instruction would be the ticket!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: August 13, 2011, 10:12:04 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys
Haven't posted in a while, had to step away for a while!

Luvmyboys....did I miss something in your post or is it cut off or something.

One big plus of the probation is she will get another mugshot done and we will see the new appearance. Sure some reporter will be asking for it.

Hi Darla!!  I missed it too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: August 13, 2011, 10:13:32 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys
Haven't posted in a while, had to step away for a while!

Luvmyboys....did I miss something in your post or is it cut off or something.

One big plus of the probation is she will get another mugshot done and we will see the new appearance. Sure some reporter will be asking for it.

I am not luvmyboys....but that is the whole post....she was suppose to get DNA results today...

Who was suppose to get DNA results? I am totally lost lol. Then she said that was Donna.

Donna is the lady who claims her son may have been Caylee's father...

Cubbee...thanks for straightening that out...whew my head was spinning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: August 13, 2011, 10:17:14 AM »

Thanks Cubbee!!  So am I reading too much into this?  It sounds as if she may very well be related to Caylee since she has to notify family.

I don't know ...... will see tomorrow I guess... as many guys as Casey nothing would surprise me..I pray is her...can you say...civil suit?

CIVIL SUIT LOUD AND CLEAR!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: August 13, 2011, 10:28:48 AM »

Still thinking here...
  • How will KC pay utility bills, lawsuit plaintiffs, medical bills, taxes, etc. without disclosing an address?  Banks and check printing companies require and address on personal checks.
  • Stores will not accept checks without an address and many require a picture ID, complete with address.
  • Landlords and rental companies require picture IDs with addresses and print addresses on rental and leasing documents.

Time to hit the monkey bunkey.  Have a good evening, everyone!  Operation boycott underway.  HOLD THAT LINE, HEY!   HOLD THAT LINE! 

Who's paying for where she's living now and the rest of ALL her bills?

I am sure she got a huge chunk of change for selling the staged photos to TMZ...

Rest in Peace Caylee

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #689 on: August 13, 2011, 10:35:06 AM »

guards say Casey became upset when she found out Baez wife was pregnant with his child hmmmm

In addition to the strange aspects related to the professional relationship between Anthony and Baez, the obvious personal connection between the two has continued to make headlines. During the course of the trial, Orange County jail officials reprimanded Baez on at least three separate occasions for what they called "inappropriate physical contact" between attorney and his client. After multiple warnings, the situation got so out of hand that the sheriff's department filed a formal complaint against the attorney for violating the jail's policy on no physical contact.

In recently released documents, jail guards assigned to Casey Anthony's unit in the Orange County jail reported to investigators an incident in which Anthony became upset and began crying and cursing when she discovered that Baez's wife was pregnant with his child. In addition, the report goes on to say that Baez and Anthony would spend much of their time together, which was supposed to be used to prepare for trial, staring intently at each other without speaking and with their faces less than one inch apart.

According to one guard in the report, the scene was so uncomfortable that Baez was again reprimanded when it appeared that the two were about to engage in a kiss.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/jose-baez-crossing-the-line-with-casey-anthony
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: August 13, 2011, 10:37:10 AM »

Considering how much $ is owed to the state, she could be doing community service the rest of her life to pay it back.....but, im sure the safety issue will stop that. but, it would be nice to see her pick up trash off the roadways, etc. 

There would be more garbage, because ppl will have soft tomatoes and eggs handy.  Wipe out!!!!     

JMO

I am hoping there are no death threats and no signs of aggression towards her..that will just add fuel for the duhfence to use to keep her from having to be treated like any other criminal. I am so tired of hearing ho her case is so frigging special...she gets special treatment and that morphs into her thinking SHE is special...the only thing special about her is she got away with murder and is profiting from it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: August 13, 2011, 10:41:08 AM »

Considering how much $ is owed to the state, she could be doing community service the rest of her life to pay it back.....but, im sure the safety issue will stop that. but, it would be nice to see her pick up trash off the roadways, etc. 

There would be more garbage, because ppl will have soft tomatoes and eggs handy.  Wipe out!!!!     

JMO

I am hoping there are no death threats and no signs of aggression towards her..that will just add fuel for the duhfence to use to keep her from having to be treated like any other criminal. I am so tired of hearing ho her case is so frigging special...she gets special treatment and that morphs into her thinking SHE is special...the only thing special about her is she got away with murder and is profiting from it!!

JMO....might snotrags team just be setting up everything so it appears ppl are trying to do her harm?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: August 13, 2011, 10:41:23 AM »

guards say Casey became upset when she found out Baez wife was pregnant with his child hmmmm

In addition to the strange aspects related to the professional relationship between Anthony and Baez, the obvious personal connection between the two has continued to make headlines. During the course of the trial, Orange County jail officials reprimanded Baez on at least three separate occasions for what they called "inappropriate physical contact" between attorney and his client. After multiple warnings, the situation got so out of hand that the sheriff's department filed a formal complaint against the attorney for violating the jail's policy on no physical contact.

In recently released documents, jail guards assigned to Casey Anthony's unit in the Orange County jail reported to investigators an incident in which Anthony became upset and began crying and cursing when she discovered that Baez's wife was pregnant with his child. In addition, the report goes on to say that Baez and Anthony would spend much of their time together, which was supposed to be used to prepare for trial, staring intently at each other without speaking and with their faces less than one inch apart.

According to one guard in the report, the scene was so uncomfortable that Baez was again reprimanded when it appeared that the two were about to engage in a kiss.

http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/jose-baez-crossing-the-line-with-casey-anthony

I'd love to see this report

Continue reading on Examiner.com Jose Baez...Crossing the line with Casey Anthony? - National Crime & Justice | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-justice-in-national/jose-baez-crossing-the-line-with-casey-anthony#ixzz1Uv5xfSms

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: August 13, 2011, 11:09:57 AM »

I would love to know what Baez's wife thinks of casey, the truth! I'll bet she hates her guts!! This article makes me want to throw up!! We all remember how many times he failed the bar in this country & had to go to St Thomas(the easiest place in the world) in order to pass it! he sucks as a lawyer, he just got lucky with this case because they had a stupid jury, that's all. He'll probably never win another case! He & Casey deserve each other, they both are scum. i wouldn't be surprised if his wife filed for divorce shortly! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: August 13, 2011, 11:16:08 AM »

Sunny, check the comments in that article. The writer fumble around and never gives a link to the "report" despite several requests.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: August 13, 2011, 12:05:10 PM »

ewwwww......I just threw up in my mouth a little...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: August 13, 2011, 12:07:35 PM »

JMO - but JP gave her til the 26th to ensure the d-team has time to get am appeal filed and heard.....he could have given her until Monday to appear.....he is still playing nice nice with the defense....this is
IMO just another slap on the hand

As is more often the case than not , once again I agree with you my friend. Not excited here at all. When it happens I will believe it.

Good Morning Monks and Cubbee.....AS I understand it she can come back and apply to serve her probation in another state. Also heard on the news that the A's says IF she comes back to Orlando she cannot stay with them......uuuummmmm perhaps they don't want her cashing in on their $$$$$

or killing them......
Good morning Sunny !!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #697 on: August 13, 2011, 12:21:40 PM »

JMO - but JP gave her til the 26th to ensure the d-team has time to get am appeal filed and heard.....he could have given her until Monday to appear.....he is still playing nice nice with the defense....this is
IMO just another slap on the hand

As is more often the case than not , once again I agree with you my friend. Not excited here at all. When it happens I will believe it.

Good Morning Monks and Cubbee.....AS I understand it she can come back and apply to serve her probation in another state. Also heard on the news that the A's says IF she comes back to Orlando she cannot stay with them......uuuummmmm perhaps they don't want her cashing in on their $$$$$

or killing them......
Good morning Sunny !!!!
I feel like we r all in for a let down. I think she will transfer her probation to another state. Seems to me that defeats the purpose but bet thats what will happen. How this skank has been so lucky is beyond me. I think she may just be satan in the flesh
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: August 13, 2011, 12:28:29 PM »

O/T

PC @ noon/CT in Missouri about missing Breeann Rodriguez

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11941.new#new
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #699 on: August 13, 2011, 12:33:16 PM »

Casey's first interview will be with the Judge.  Does that count as the "first" interview?   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.