April 27, 2024, 09:15:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295370 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: August 13, 2011, 12:36:42 PM »

Sunny, check the comments in that article. The writer fumble around and never gives a link to the "report" despite several requests.

thanks will do!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #701 on: August 13, 2011, 12:48:37 PM »

So it appears by looking at Donna Maclean's FB page that her son is not the bio dad...
Its a private page but the post is as follows:
"DNA Answer
Michael Duggan is NOT the father.     I have to accept it, I don't believe it but I know I did all I could.  I had a tough time with the DNA coming from the prosecution only because if Mike was the dad, it wouldn't look good for them.   ..."

Not sure what she means about the prosecution looking bad if he was the dad...anyone?

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: August 13, 2011, 12:50:36 PM »

So it appears by looking at Donna Maclean's FB page that her son is not the bio dad...
"DNA Answer
Michael Duggan is NOT the father.     I have to accept it, I don't believe it but I know I did all I could.  I had a tough time with the DNA coming from the prosecution only because if Mike was the dad, it wouldn't look good for them.   ..."

Not sure what she means about the prosecution looking bad if he was the dad...anyone?

Have no idea...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: August 13, 2011, 12:58:39 PM »

"DNA Answer

Have no idea...

Hmmm...Maybe Donna had approached the state some time ago about her son and DNA testing. Maybe she's implying that the state had a much stronger case, making KC out to be a lying, partying slut (oops, that was the defense), than identifying Caylee's father....of course, I'm just guessing
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: August 13, 2011, 01:22:11 PM »

"DNA Answer

Thanks for the update.   Darn....the mystery continues.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: August 13, 2011, 01:49:40 PM »

I think Donna was trying to get a little media attention this is moo but why wait 2 or more yrs to have DNA test done just something never felt right about this whole thing especially her saying she was behind KC, I dont know if I thought my son was the father of a murdered child I would be wanting someone paying for her/his death one way or another.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #706 on: August 13, 2011, 02:06:11 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

This means the father of CA, still be still living?

Mr. D, is not the bio father.  Could it be the Cuz?  Why would the father does not show his face, if his is living? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: August 13, 2011, 02:52:20 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

Mr. D, is not the bio father.  Could it be the Cuz?  Why would the father does not show his face, if his is living? 

For all we know snotrag could of had a night with 4-5-6 guys at a time??
I wouldn't put anything paste it.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #708 on: August 13, 2011, 03:16:45 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

For all we know snotrag could of had a night with 4-5-6 guys at a time??
I wouldn't put anything paste it.....

Monkey Devil!  The Australian in the bar? ...What if the National Enquirer, is right?  Where is the his picture?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: August 13, 2011, 03:31:32 PM »

I think Donna was trying to get a little media attention this is moo but why wait 2 or more yrs to have DNA test done just something never felt right about this whole thing especially her saying she was behind KC, I dont know if I thought my son was the father of a murdered child I would be wanting someone paying for her/his death one way or another.

She did change her mind about Casey as well. While I felt it was hinky as well, I would never discount anyone as being a possible father cause Casey did half of the lower forty...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #710 on: August 13, 2011, 03:38:57 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #711 on: August 13, 2011, 03:43:17 PM »

I don't think Casey knows who fathered Caylee and I doubt the bio Dad knows either..... or much cares.

Caylee's little life on this earth was unsupported by anyone who knew what healthy love is, much less gave her benefit of it. JMO.     
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: August 13, 2011, 03:59:25 PM »

Saw this on FB,,DNA issuesBy Donna MacLeanA family member who knows law  was telling me the DNA was done wrong!! Here's why Two lawyers wanted to petition the court.   Obviously, its the step you have to take.  Problem being, in order to do that a person has to have "valid" reasons to obtain the DNA.  In my case, all they have is my word.  My son only told me about the baby.  Mr. Kelly could not find the link... so he tells me he skipped " 15 " steps to do it. Then... he tells me he got the DNA from the prosecution.  Really?? why would I trust them? AT the time this was going along, I felt all was ok but that's because I was desperate to find out. In the beginning stages, Mr. Kelly tells me he doesn't believe Mike is the daddy.  Ok, that's fine.. but I do.  So he charges me 4,500.00 for DNA testing.  He gets paid right away.  being how he doesn't believe in it, how much effort is he putting into it all? Also, the prosecution asked Mr. Kelly if my last name was Baker.  Well now, if the Baker family was involved and related, don't you think this would have been resolved long ago??? If DNA was that easy to get to find paternity, then no one would petition the court in order to get it.  DNA... has to be approved by the Anthony family.   Why would they want to know? they didn't want to know when Caylee was born. Please note, this has nothing to do with Denial, I don't feel my case was handled properly.  This is a huge case so everything should have been done " accurately" with no steps to skip.   I will find someone else to do the work. lastly, the lab was in Texas.  Why Texas?  Why not done in Florida?  My X inlaws were contacted by someone in Texas and they didn't want anything to do with this.  Long story to those people and partly why the  Anthony's were at one time remaining secretive to the daddy of the baby!  Both Me and my son did not want any Duggan member to know about the baby because WE were trying to protect her from abuse.  Abuse that me and my son went through.  However, at this stage of it all, Both Duggan's .. Mr. & Mrs.  are slowly dying and can't comment on any of it.  Thank God.  I have been through hell most my life with a family who did nothing but abuse me and my children.  It was so bad, a judge denied both grandparents rights to my children.  So... .  We did not, Me and Mike want that for Caylee Anthony.  and... The Anthony's agreed to keep that quiet according to my son.  Its not coincidental that the father to Caylee died in a car accident in 2007 and its not my son.  Of course that's my son.  I will keep you all posted.   TYToday at 2:48pm · LikeWendy Mckibbin Yay glad to see you r fighting this! Dont give up Donna!!!!!29 minutes ago ·
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: August 13, 2011, 04:00:11 PM »

Oh I am sorry I didn't know you guys seen this.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: August 13, 2011, 04:49:41 PM »

http://rosaliebolinsettingtheecordstraight.blogspot.com/
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Casey Anthony - Acquitted

::snipping2::
I hope to write a book about the Jury Selection in the case of Casey Anthony -- we picked individuals who were independent and intelligent. There is something to be said about picking the jury for the trial of the century. This jury are heroes. Those 12 people preserved the Constitution - you may not like it because of the case but they did their job -- and that ensures that our system works and that "reasonable doubt" is still the law of the land. Proof, evidence -- have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt - I wanted to hug them - I actually cried.

puker

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: August 13, 2011, 05:09:40 PM »

http://rosaliebolinsettingtheecordstraight.blogspot.com/
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Casey Anthony - Acquitted

I hope to write a book about the Jury Selection in the case of Casey Anthony -- we picked individuals who were independent and intelligent. There is something to be said about picking the jury for the trial of the century. This jury are heroes. Those 12 people preserved the Constitution - you may not like it because of the case but they did their job -- and that ensures that our system works and that "reasonable doubt" is still the law of the land. Proof, evidence -- have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt - I wanted to hug them - I actually cried.

puker
Yeah shes a real winner alright. Notice her sorry little blog has all of 2 followers. Advocate against the death penalty, thats ok with me, but dont try to make us see a baby killer as an innocent here. Shes a real winner with nothing but biased motive. And mother of the year shes not. Leave your children for a murderer on death row, leave them in a swamp to rot, whatever. Mothering instinct at its best here.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: August 13, 2011, 05:29:55 PM »

Some really great posts here today:

This is not EFFIN fair!!! I'm talking about keeping her addy private.  Go to FLDOC.com and pick ANY supervised/released/inmate on the site and their addy is posted.  I have friends on probation and you know what? Having your stuff as public record is just the price all of those who chose to commit a crime have to pay.  Not Casey Anthony!  I also heard someone say on tv toady that she could give any address and just as long as she had a FL one.  Not true if she is really to have to abide by FL probationary rules.  My friend just said you must live at the address given and your officer must see you at that address occassionally. They are to make home visits once in a while just to make sure you live there.  You must hold a job and/or do community serv hours if part of your probation, your job must be aware you are on probation, you must make monthly DOC pymts and restitution, if any ordered, you must give urine sample with door open and female officer watching, no hanging with other felons, no drugs, (only what may be prescribed to you and you better be able to show record/rx of), no hanging in bars, drinking to excess.  He says you fill out a monthly prob. questionnaire that asks you all these questions too, like did you consume alcohol, drugs, did you work and if not how did you pay your bills.  Casey has NEVER been accountable to anyone and I do hope she gets a by the book, old fashioned hang em high officer who won't take her bullchit!  Oh, you can't leave the county to go anywhere without your officers written request filled out and signed and you better be where you say you are going cause they will call and check!  He is IMing me with all this stuff as it comes to him.  I hope she travels 2 miles out of county and gets a ticket for speeding cause a speeding ticket won't violate you but being in another county will!  Oh, please let her screw up!  Then she would get arrested in that county, held for almost a month on a violation until the court date.  My friend did this, his orig. crime was a DUI, thank God he didn't hurt anyone but he got 5 yrs. probation and is 4 years sober.  Best thing that ever happened to him and will be off in 3 months!  Proud of him, I think he's gonna make it! I'm rambling, just scroll and roll me, lol!  I'm fuming over her not being in prison serving life but happy her life is interrupted and she must stay in FL and hopefully be so miserable that she does something awful to herself!  I'm sorry for saying that but I do mean it!  Having to to some time on the street in the town you are most hated in!  I wonder if her Mom and Dad are secretly laughing at her now that some of her plans are screwed.  Well, I think she got the idea of how screwed she was cause not one soul with any dignity sought her out for her story!  Just how does it feel to be America's most hated baby killer?  Osama BinCasey!

Thanks for the detailed description of the probation process.  I had no idea.  But, I have to say that I agree with Perry's decision to keep her addy private.  Cuz as much as I can't stand her and wish her the worst, I do believe that she's a very vulnerable target and someone is going to attempt to do something to her.  Over time her whereabouts will be revealed, so I agree with the judge's decision to not make it too easy for the vigilantes to track her down.  They'll find her soon enough...just you wait.  Even though she's currently the most hated person in America, I don't think she deserves the protection that is provided by keeping her addy secret, but I think Perry did it so that the court will not be responsible when something does happen to her.  It might help to try not to think of it as a situation where she's getting special treatment, but more like the court just wants to cover it's butt and not be held responsible for giving away her whereabouts so freely.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: August 13, 2011, 05:35:39 PM »

Saw this on FB,,DNA issuesBy Donna MacLeanA family member who knows law  was telling me the DNA was done wrong!! Here's why Two lawyers wanted to petition the court.   Obviously, its the step you have to take.  Problem being, in order to do that a person has to have "valid" reasons to obtain the DNA.  In my case, all they have is my word.  My son only told me about the baby.  Mr. Kelly could not find the link... so he tells me he skipped " 15 " steps to do it. Then... he tells me he got the DNA from the prosecution.  Really?? why would I trust them? AT the time this was going along, I felt all was ok but that's because I was desperate to find out. In the beginning stages, Mr. Kelly tells me he doesn't believe Mike is the daddy.  Ok, that's fine.. but I do.  So he charges me 4,500.00 for DNA testing.  He gets paid right away.  being how he doesn't believe in it, how much effort is he putting into it all? Also, the prosecution asked Mr. Kelly if my last name was Baker.  Well now, if the Baker family was involved and related, don't you think this would have been resolved long ago??? If DNA was that easy to get to find paternity, then no one would petition the court in order to get it.  DNA... has to be approved by the Anthony family.   Why would they want to know? they didn't want to know when Caylee was born. Please note, this has nothing to do with Denial, I don't feel my case was handled properly.  This is a huge case so everything should have been done " accurately" with no steps to skip.   I will find someone else to do the work. lastly, the lab was in Texas.  Why Texas?  Why not done in Florida?  My X inlaws were contacted by someone in Texas and they didn't want anything to do with this.  Long story to those people and partly why the  Anthony's were at one time remaining secretive to the daddy of the baby!  Both Me and my son did not want any Duggan member to know about the baby because WE were trying to protect her from abuse.  Abuse that me and my son went through.  However, at this stage of it all, Both Duggan's .. Mr. & Mrs.  are slowly dying and can't comment on any of it.  Thank God.  I have been through hell most my life with a family who did nothing but abuse me and my children.  It was so bad, a judge denied both grandparents rights to my children.  So... .  We did not, Me and Mike want that for Caylee Anthony.  and... The Anthony's agreed to keep that quiet according to my son.  Its not coincidental that the father to Caylee died in a car accident in 2007 and its not my son.  Of course that's my son.  I will keep you all posted.   TYToday at 2:48pm · LikeWendy Mckibbin Yay glad to see you r fighting this! Dont give up Donna!!!!!29 minutes ago ·

BBM

Who is The Baker family she is referring to..I just can't place them at the moment?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: August 13, 2011, 05:36:10 PM »

Another great post here:

From Perry's order:

Check out #8 on the list.  This is gold to Zenaida Gonzales and John Morgan, IMO.  KC now gets a choice: answer every question of the ZG court case honestly or go straight to jail.  YES!
What of KC's Bella Vita? No claim to fame, no big money from "exclusives", no parties, no drugs, working like regular folk (no GED or high school diploma= low paying, boring job), paying DOC monthly probation money + 4% surcharge, may be repaying OCSO/the state of FL, likely will be paying Zenaida Gonzales and Texas Equisearch, personal accountability=answering to your Probation officer for 12 whole months (1 year of your life), random breathalyzer/blood tests/urinalysis, reasonable searches, no instant changes of scenery or livin' in without permission, somebody will be checking your friends, looking over your shoulder to see who might be following you, and any violation whatsoever of any law or article of probation (conviction not necessary) = a free pass straight to jail.  I'm thinking the vita's lost quite a bit of the bella. I'm seeing God in the writing on the wall here-or should I say in the writing in this probation order?  The beautiful irony is that Baez' and Mason's cash cow just dried up; she has no marketability thanks to the DOC report, the probation order, her soon-to-be-discovered location, and her soon-to-be working class status.  Remember the saying, "There's nothing to see here folks, move along."?  If they try to cut her loose, Baez runs the risk she'll turn on him with all those long days she spent exclusively with him in his office and those repeated reprimands from OCSO to "stop touching KC/the inmate/his client".  When she discovers Baez and Cheney can't get her out of her new "life sentence", I wonder how soon she'll throw them under the bus.  I wonder if Grandfather Mason (who developed quite a fondness for his client) will give her a job and a place to live.  After all, he thought she was such a likeable girl.  Looks like Baez and Mason are going to be saddled with KC for quite a while.  Whatever a man sows, that will he also reap.  You can bet they never saw this one coming!  That sickening display of jubilation may turn into bitter grapes before it's all said and done.

I wonder if George will eat the words he spoke that KC would not be coming to live with them. Will Cindy insist?  Will George forgive and forget or leave? Speaking of the A's, even if someone is foolish enough to give them a book deal, it doesn't guarantee that the public will buy it (especially in light of the DOC's report).  If anything, the report will just fan the flame of public anger even higher, that CA supported KC in that too and that GA and LA were "unavailable" to be interviewed.  I can see a book deal/made-for-TV movie deal going down in flames.  Can we say crash and burn, with significant PR losses?  This is looking more and more to me like an implosion- the kind where the house dramatically collapses in on itself.  JMO

Excellent observations!  However, I was wondering about what you said regarding #8 where it says that she has to tell the truth to the "courts and the probation officer."  Zenaida and her attorney wouldn't be considered the courts, right?  They are separately a plaintiff and legal representation and therefore not a part of the courts, but players in the court system, I would think.  But I'm no expert in law so I wondering if you or anyone could answer this.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: August 13, 2011, 05:41:48 PM »

( ::snipping2::'d to avoid quote stack)

Here is hoping that somebody can make her violate.   

I am with you on this Zoo. Let's hope some good looking dude gets her to smoke some weed, drink to excess and then ask her to drive him home...and then LE pulls her over..no license and DUI, while hoping the stash of pot falls out at the cops feet that pull her over.   Besides probation another sentence.

Gypsy, you are spot on with that scenario, as those are all her weaknesses:  hot guys, alcohol and the belief that she's above the law.  I'll bet that's exactly what happen to her. 

I am now giddy with antici...ppp...PATION! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.