April 28, 2024, 12:14:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295437 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: August 13, 2011, 05:45:42 PM »

http://rosaliebolinsettingtheecordstraight.blogspot.com/
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Casey Anthony - Acquitted

::snipping2::
I hope to write a book about the Jury Selection in the case of Casey Anthony -- we picked individuals who were independent and intelligent. There is something to be said about picking the jury for the trial of the century. This jury are heroes. Those 12 people preserved the Constitution - you may not like it because of the case but they did their job -- and that ensures that our system works and that "reasonable doubt" is still the law of the land. Proof, evidence -- have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt - I wanted to hug them - I actually cried.
 ::snipping2::

puker
I hope she learns proper grammar and spelling before she takes on this task.  But I did like the part about Casey's "handlers"....like she's an animal, or a demon.    And Casey donating her money to children's causes???  Yeah right, that will happen.  Casey wouldn't part with one red cent if her life depended on it.  Also, notice not one word mentioned about Casey getting any counseling.   It's all about cashing in on heinous act. That's what it has always been for her, Baez and her family.   They're all disgusting excuses for human beings.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: August 13, 2011, 05:48:26 PM »

Another great post here:

From Perry's order:

Check out #8 on the list.  This is gold to Zenaida Gonzales and John Morgan, IMO.  KC now gets a choice: answer every question of the ZG court case honestly or go straight to jail.  YES!
What of KC's Bella Vita? No claim to fame, no big money from "exclusives", no parties, no drugs, working like regular folk (no GED or high school diploma= low paying, boring job), paying DOC monthly probation money + 4% surcharge, may be repaying OCSO/the state of FL, likely will be paying Zenaida Gonzales and Texas Equisearch, personal accountability=answering to your Probation officer for 12 whole months (1 year of your life), random breathalyzer/blood tests/urinalysis, reasonable searches, no instant changes of scenery or livin' in without permission, somebody will be checking your friends, looking over your shoulder to see who might be following you, and any violation whatsoever of any law or article of probation (conviction not necessary) = a free pass straight to jail.  I'm thinking the vita's lost quite a bit of the bella. I'm seeing God in the writing on the wall here-or should I say in the writing in this probation order?  The beautiful irony is that Baez' and Mason's cash cow just dried up; she has no marketability thanks to the DOC report, the probation order, her soon-to-be-discovered location, and her soon-to-be working class status.  Remember the saying, "There's nothing to see here folks, move along."?  If they try to cut her loose, Baez runs the risk she'll turn on him with all those long days she spent exclusively with him in his office and those repeated reprimands from OCSO to "stop touching KC/the inmate/his client".  When she discovers Baez and Cheney can't get her out of her new "life sentence", I wonder how soon she'll throw them under the bus.  I wonder if Grandfather Mason (who developed quite a fondness for his client) will give her a job and a place to live.  After all, he thought she was such a likeable girl.  Looks like Baez and Mason are going to be saddled with KC for quite a while.  Whatever a man sows, that will he also reap.  You can bet they never saw this one coming!  That sickening display of jubilation may turn into bitter grapes before it's all said and done.

I wonder if George will eat the words he spoke that KC would not be coming to live with them. Will Cindy insist?  Will George forgive and forget or leave? Speaking of the A's, even if someone is foolish enough to give them a book deal, it doesn't guarantee that the public will buy it (especially in light of the DOC's report).  If anything, the report will just fan the flame of public anger even higher, that CA supported KC in that too and that GA and LA were "unavailable" to be interviewed.  I can see a book deal/made-for-TV movie deal going down in flames.  Can we say crash and burn, with significant PR losses?  This is looking more and more to me like an implosion- the kind where the house dramatically collapses in on itself.  JMO

Excellent observations!  However, I was wondering about what you said regarding #8 where it says that she has to tell the truth to the "courts and the probation officer."  Zenaida and her attorney wouldn't be considered the courts, right?  They are separately a plaintiff and legal representation and therefore not a part of the courts, but players in the court system, I would think.  But I'm no expert in law so I wondering if you or anyone could answer this.
All attorneys are officers of the court.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: August 13, 2011, 05:51:20 PM »

BBM

Two thoughts just ran through my mind.
  • KC is going to be hard pressed to find an outsider to hire her because she's: a security risk; a PR nightmare; an employee relations nightmare; an insurance nightmare (see security risk); an all around ethics problem; a convicted thief (check fraud); and a proven liar. She has little work experience, no recent or favorable job references, and zero credibility.
  • What employer is going to subject his/her business and employees to the possibility of random LE searches, just so that KC can have a job?  Talk about creating a hostile working environment-corporate culture!

Following up on that last thought, given KC's history of and propensity for making up places of employment, employers, fellow employees, and falsifying "work emails":
  • Who would want to hire such a liability?
  • Her probation officer better be prepared to make monthly random visits to her "place of employment", monthly random searches of her "place of employment", conduct regular interviews with her "employer" and "fellow employees" in person, and require notarized "work emails".  He or she should also have unrestricted access to any and all of KC's online social networking and photo-sharing sites, as well as text and cell phone records.
Experience is a good teacher.  Just sayin'  All MOO 

That was my first thought as well:  Who the heck would hire her?  But then I realized that there are ethically-challenged people out there with no morals who may see her as a meal ticket.  An auto parts store might hire her because of her notoriety; in the hopes that her presence in their shop will increase store traffic.  (Think about all those creepy guys outside the courthouse with their "Marry me Casey" signs.)  Something like that or some other small business like a pizzeria or cell phone store.  People are greedy and there will be someone who will want to exploit her for personal gain.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: August 13, 2011, 05:58:34 PM »

Thank you, tupelo!  I did not know that.   

Anyone else think that the speed in which the Anthony's attorney announced that Casey will not live with George and Cindy during her probation -- that is was suspiciously fast?  I suspect smoke and mirrors at play here.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: August 13, 2011, 06:04:07 PM »

I remember when I saw parts of Jean Casarez's interview with CM....she asked him if he would let Casey come stay at his house.  He said yes, but she couldn't stay for long!!!   Why not Cheney?   

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: August 13, 2011, 06:06:46 PM »

BBM

Two thoughts just ran through my mind.
  • KC is going to be hard pressed to find an outsider to hire her because she's: a security risk; a PR nightmare; an employee relations nightmare; an insurance nightmare (see security risk); an all around ethics problem; a convicted thief (check fraud); and a proven liar. She has little work experience, no recent or favorable job references, and zero credibility.
  • What employer is going to subject his/her business and employees to the possibility of random LE searches, just so that KC can have a job?  Talk about creating a hostile working environment-corporate culture!

Following up on that last thought, given KC's history of and propensity for making up places of employment, employers, fellow employees, and falsifying "work emails":
  • Who would want to hire such a liability?
  • Her probation officer better be prepared to make monthly random visits to her "place of employment", monthly random searches of her "place of employment", conduct regular interviews with her "employer" and "fellow employees" in person, and require notarized "work emails".  He or she should also have unrestricted access to any and all of KC's online social networking and photo-sharing sites, as well as text and cell phone records.
Experience is a good teacher.  Just sayin'  All MOO 

That was my first thought as well:  Who the heck would hire her?  But then I realized that there are ethically-challenged people out there with no morals who may see her as a meal ticket.  An auto parts store might hire her because of her notoriety; in the hopes that her presence in their shop will increase store traffic.  (Think about all those creepy guys outside the courthouse with their "Marry me Casey" signs.)  Something like that or some other small business like a pizzeria or cell phone store.  People are greedy and there will be someone who will want to exploit her for personal gain.

They would have to be sick. JMO... I wouldn't want to be in the same store as snotrag.
   It might just rub off...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: August 13, 2011, 06:40:03 PM »

Somebody took the plane to Vegas; http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #727 on: August 13, 2011, 06:45:38 PM »

Hi monkeys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OK EVERYONE,........... lets get on this now, I signed every petition I could from Canada..............this needs to be done..............HUGS...........

http://www.change.org/#search/fbi%20casey%20anthony

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: August 13, 2011, 07:23:15 PM »

How do you know who it is and what flight?
New at this...

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: August 13, 2011, 07:29:50 PM »

New at this...

That's the old attorneys plane if I'm doing it right.The one that supposedly flies her around.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: August 13, 2011, 07:56:41 PM »

She can move from Orange County if she has permission of the PO.
Orange County would probably agree. Safety was mentioned in the actual order.
If she is in OC, this infamy of hers will keep driving the interest..... better she should just fade away. I don't give a carpe where she is. Only the peeps who are filing lawsuits need to know her addy for service. I think.   
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: August 13, 2011, 07:58:39 PM »

I just cannot for the life of me believe anyone would foot her living expenses and flying her around like shes somebody special.   shes not. and it just burns me up. shes sooo worried about her safety...too bad she wasn't as worried for Caylee's.

-Darlene
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: August 13, 2011, 08:07:39 PM »

I just cannot for the life of me believe anyone would foot her living expenses and flying her around like shes somebody special.   shes not. and it just burns me up. shes sooo worried about her safety...too bad she wasn't as worried for Caylee's.

It's her own fault if something happens to her.. ..JMO
Your right, didn't give a crap about Caylee's safety period.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: August 13, 2011, 08:18:24 PM »

I think they are doing sort of what Wall Street traders do in the Futures Market.The crash is coming,watch them bail when it looks like no return is coming on their investment.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: August 13, 2011, 08:52:41 PM »

Was there a guy named Eric Baker that Casey knew?  Just asking from luvmyboys earlier post where the lady in New England stated about the Baker name in reference to the DNA issue.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: August 13, 2011, 08:55:13 PM »

I remember when I saw parts of Jean Casarez's interview with CM....she asked him if he would let Casey come stay at his house.  He said yes, but she couldn't stay for long!!!   Why not Cheney?   

LOL..remember Mrs Mason's 911 call because of the calls they were receiving..somehow I think that Mrs Mason might meet her at the door with a shotgun and tell her to git.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: August 13, 2011, 09:05:01 PM »

Was there a guy named Eric Baker that Casey knew?  Just asking from luvmyboys earlier post where the lady in New England stated about the Baker name in reference to the DNA issue.

So I don't mean to quote myself but I did find from the transcripts that Eric Baker is someone Casey gave Cindy the impression could have been Caylee's father.  You can take that for whatever it might be worth from Casey to Cindy..repeated by Cindy..oh boy.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: August 13, 2011, 09:09:54 PM »

Does anyone find it as ironic as I do that her defense team and parents fought so hard trying to save her life and they never dreamed she would be acquitted that now they don't know what to do with her?  They were thinking short term, make money, dump her sorry azz and now they are stuck with her!  I'm lovin' it. 

This has to be affecting them on a personal level.  They created a monster and don't know what to do with it.   Monkey Devil!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: August 13, 2011, 09:10:24 PM »

New at this...

That's the old attorneys plane if I'm doing it right.The one that supposedly flies her around.

Yes, N950KA is the plane owned by Todd Macaluso, a former member of Casey's DT.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: August 13, 2011, 09:12:25 PM »

Does anyone find it as ironic as I do that her defense team and parents fought so hard trying to save her life and they never dreamed she would be acquitted that now they don't know what to do with her?  They were thinking short term, make money, dump her sorry azz and now they are stuck with her!  I'm lovin' it. 

This has to be affecting them on a personal level.  They created a monster and don't know what to do with it.   Monkey Devil!
I just love it.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.