April 27, 2024, 09:45:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295393 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: August 13, 2011, 09:36:29 PM »

Does anyone find it as ironic as I do that her defense team and parents fought so hard trying to save her life and they never dreamed she would be acquitted that now they don't know what to do with her?  They were thinking short term, make money, dump her sorry azz and now they are stuck with her!  I'm lovin' it. 

This has to be affecting them on a personal level.  They created a monster and don't know what to do with it.   Monkey Devil!

I know, right?  Perfect example of "be careful what you wish for". 

Haven't seen you in awhile numbers, hope all is well.   

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #741 on: August 13, 2011, 09:41:54 PM »

So - I asked Hubs since we own a small business if he would hire KC - he said no way but lots of people would. Anyone that needs name recognition would - a tabloid distributor or a sales position. Imagine getting a call from her? But the number one rule of advertising is to catch the attention of the people you are advertising to.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: August 13, 2011, 10:14:09 PM »

Does anyone find it as ironic as I do that her defense team and parents fought so hard trying to save her life and they never dreamed she would be acquitted that now they don't know what to do with her?  They were thinking short term, make money, dump her sorry azz and now they are stuck with her!  I'm lovin' it. 

This has to be affecting them on a personal level.  They created a monster and don't know what to do with it.   Monkey Devil!
They can all walk away, they did their job, but greed is the motivation.  It just isn't paying out as quickly as they thought, so they are hanging on to her.  I wish them all the bad luck they deserve.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: August 13, 2011, 10:57:21 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/28857544/detail.html
Ex-Roommate Rides For 'Caylee's Law'
Clint House Took Part In Motorcycle Ride Benefit
POSTED: Saturday, August 13, 2011
UPDATED: 9:44 pm EDT August 13, 2011

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
House told Channel 4's Jason Law he is trying to get the attention off of Casey Anthony and back onto the victim. Saturday morning House organized a bike ride on Jacksonville's Southside to raise awareness for "Caylee's Law." The proposed law would make it a felony for parents who fail to notify police 24 hours after their child goes missing.

"As of today we've got 1.5 million signed on the petition," said House's friend, Louis Grasse. "We've got about 40 states already talking about getting it on the 2012 docket."

House and his organizers said they hope to make a donation to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. He admitted he is criticized for trying to capitalize on the attention he has received from the trial.

"If people think I'm just seeking my 15 minutes of fame then they don't know me," House said. "Nobody else is doing anything positive to make a difference because Caylee's name is going to change people lives, because she is going to be remembered for a very long time to come."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: August 13, 2011, 11:12:08 PM »

Somebody took the plane to Vegas; http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA
On the move again.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: August 13, 2011, 11:18:38 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/28857544/detail.html
Ex-Roommate Rides For 'Caylee's Law'
Clint House Took Part In Motorcycle Ride Benefit
POSTED: Saturday, August 13, 2011
UPDATED: 9:44 pm EDT August 13, 2011

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
House told Channel 4's Jason Law he is trying to get the attention off of Casey Anthony and back onto the victim. Saturday morning House organized a bike ride on Jacksonville's Southside to raise awareness for "Caylee's Law." The proposed law would make it a felony for parents who fail to notify police 24 hours after their child goes missing.

"As of today we've got 1.5 million signed on the petition," said House's friend, Louis Grasse. "We've got about 40 states already talking about getting it on the 2012 docket."

House and his organizers said they hope to make a donation to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. He admitted he is criticized for trying to capitalize on the attention he has received from the trial.

"If people think I'm just seeking my 15 minutes of fame then they don't know me," House said. "Nobody else is doing anything positive to make a difference because Caylee's name is going to change people lives, because she is going to be remembered for a very long time to come."
Thanks Trimm.  More info that I didn't know, as far as Clint babysitting Caylee so the skank could go out and party.  I'm not bashing Clint, I don't know the guy, but I can't believe that Casey would just leave Caylee with some guy she barely knew.  Just another sign that it's all about her and never was about Caylee.  It's also another tell tale sign that Casey was never molested, imo.   

It's great to see what he and his friends are doing in Caylee's name and the fact that they don't want any more light to shine on the murderer.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: August 13, 2011, 11:21:49 PM »

A quick trip to make some money gambling?  Or to lose more money?  I wonder if any new pics will be popping up soon?   Of course, it could be anybody....doesn't Macaluso own that plane with other people?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: August 13, 2011, 11:23:53 PM »

I know Macaluso lost his law license, but is he a convicted felon for his monetary thefts as well?  He and Casey won't be able to hang out together much longer if he is.   Awwwwwww

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: August 13, 2011, 11:57:59 PM »

Haven't seen you in awhile numbers, hope all is well.   
Yeah, I've thought about that.  That female attorney Baden said on tv they were just trying to save her life that's all.  Hahaha, that's when I starting thing the attorney's never thought they would ever be stuck taking care of her.  Yeah, they don't know what to do with her now.  Hahah
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: August 13, 2011, 11:57:59 PM »

Somebody took the plane to Vegas; http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

How do you know who it is and what flight?
New at this...

If you are a member you get an email when any plane number you want to track has filed a flight plan & or takes off.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: August 13, 2011, 11:58:58 PM »

I know Macaluso lost his law license, but is he a convicted felon for his monetary thefts as well?  He and Casey won't be able to hang out together much longer if he is.   Awwwwwww

I think he paid back that escrow shortage so I don't think there were any legal charges filed by LE.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: August 14, 2011, 12:10:59 AM »

I think you are exactly right. They NEVER considered she would walk and now they are having to not only babysit her but finance her too. The delusions of grandeur have vanished with the protests. She is not a hot commodity as they first imagined, so now they are not even breaking even on their investment. I LOVE IT !!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: August 14, 2011, 12:16:42 AM »

Vinnie just said that if Casey wants to be safe, maybe she should be locked up again! 

The stupid thing is, she's probably "safe" anywhere. People will call her names, spit at her, flip her off, cuss at her...it'll be just like being at home with Sindy but I digress.....more than likely no one is out to harm her but Blowhole can't keep her in his grimy stubby hands forever.  The minute he realizes her worth ratio is in the low 4 digits instead of the 6 or mor figure range...he'll say his goodbyes.
One day he's gonna have to let her fend for herself. Maybe she'll feel a smidge of the fear her child felt?

I think bozo will be afraid to abandon her. I think she would accuse him of sexual actions during those days she stayed in his office. He didn't even have a secretary then, so it would be believable even if she is such a liar. I wouldn't doubt it anyway but she could take him down rapidly so he is STUCK with her now.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: August 14, 2011, 01:18:52 AM »

On the move again........

N950KA/ has just filed a flight plan.  It is scheduled to depart from McCarran Intl (KLAS) at 10:00PM PDT heading for San Diego Intl (KSAN) for an estimated arrival at 11:22PM PDT.

Expected route: V538 GFS V514 MZB

For more information visit http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N950KA

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: August 14, 2011, 01:39:59 AM »

I think he paid back that escrow shortage so I don't think there were any legal charges filed by LE.

Yeah, he blamed it all on his staff not being sufficiently trained. And the fact that his brother died unexpectedly which caused him to be inattentive.

Uh huh.

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/courtDocs/06-O-14552.pdf

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #755 on: August 14, 2011, 01:46:04 AM »

Hi monkeys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OK EVERYONE,........... lets get on this now, I signed every petition I could from Canada..............this needs to be done..............HUGS...........

http://www.change.org/#search/fbi%20casey%20anthony

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

ok, I am bumping this becasue I am thinking no one saw it..............so, here it is again!!!!

PLEASE go there and sign,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: August 14, 2011, 03:16:42 AM »

I think this is exactly what happened.  I think it is Hilarious   
They were as shocked as everyone else and then had to scramble like chickens with their heads cut off.   My opinion:  nobody wants her around them.    I have not seen a happy Baez since 7-05-11   

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: August 14, 2011, 03:40:48 AM »

Vinnie just said that if Casey wants to be safe, maybe she should be locked up again! 

The stupid thing is, she's probably "safe" anywhere. People will call her names, spit at her, flip her off, cuss at her...it'll be just like being at home with Sindy but I digress.....more than likely no one is out to harm her but Blowhole can't keep her in his grimy stubby hands forever.  The minute he realizes her worth ratio is in the low 4 digits instead of the 6 or mor figure range...he'll say his goodbyes.
One day he's gonna have to let her fend for herself. Maybe she'll feel a smidge of the fear her child felt?

I think bozo will be afraid to abandon her. I think she would accuse him of sexual actions during those days she stayed in his office. He didn't even have a secretary then, so it would be believable even if she is such a liar. I wouldn't doubt it anyway but she could take him down rapidly so he is STUCK with her now.

You know turbo, I originally thought this - even posted it - but now that I think about it I'm not so sure.  He knows that everyone has witnessed first hand how much and how good she lies.  Unless she has "proof" I don't think he would worry about it - just figure it would be his word against hers and his is "SLIGHTLY" more believable!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: August 14, 2011, 03:43:56 AM »

Hi monkeys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OK EVERYONE,........... lets get on this now, I signed every petition I could from Canada..............this needs to be done..............HUGS...........

http://www.change.org/#search/fbi%20casey%20anthony

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

ok, I am bumping this becasue I am thinking no one saw it..............so, here it is again!!!!

PLEASE go there and sign,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

an angelic monkey

Great!  signed them all!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #759 on: August 14, 2011, 06:44:41 AM »

Was there a guy named Eric Baker that Casey knew?  Just asking from luvmyboys earlier post where the lady in New England stated about the Baker name in reference to the DNA issue.

ummm...killed in auto accident? I know the name well...just can't remember all of them Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.