April 28, 2024, 11:00:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295433 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #780 on: August 14, 2011, 02:29:29 PM »

( ::snipping2::'d to avoid quote stack)

Here is hoping that somebody can make her violate.   

I am with you on this Zoo. Let's hope some good looking dude gets her to smoke some weed, drink to excess and then ask her to drive him home...and then LE pulls her over..no license and DUI, while hoping the stash of pot falls out at the cops feet that pull her over.   Besides probation another sentence.

Gypsy, you are spot on with that scenario, as those are all her weaknesses:  hot guys, alcohol and the belief that she's above the law.  I'll bet that's exactly what happen to her. 

I am now giddy with antici...ppp...PATION! 

Maybe, TMZ will set her up Monkey Devil! 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: August 14, 2011, 03:09:34 PM »

http://blog.pasadenalawoffice.com/Pasadena-Family-Law-Blog/Categories/Child-Abuse.aspx

July 12, 2011
  Did Social Media Make Casey Anthony's Case?
Posted By Donald Schweitzer

Every time I read an article regarding the defense work behind the scenes it becomes clear that this murderer had a large army of lawyers (10 ?), jury consultants (3-4), law students (lots), anti-death penalty lawyers (3 ?), media monitors (lots)..... and all pro-bono !!!!

Caylee had how many working on her behalf......3 prosecutors.....zero family.

Did Baez promise all these people a cut of the big payday?  Why did they all work so hard for this murderer?  What was in it for them?  A challenge?  National exposure?

We may never know everyone's motivation for helping the murderer.     

What I do know is, without a doubt, there's a big wave of Karma coming to swoop down on every last one of them.  They should all be very afraid.   

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: August 14, 2011, 03:25:41 PM »

Just read on fb, there was no link to verify thou so I don't know if it's true.
Bozo is taking this last issue up in Daytona.  Isn't that another county?
Anyone else see/hear this??

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: August 14, 2011, 03:37:24 PM »

I think that may be where the appeals court is.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: August 14, 2011, 03:42:35 PM »

So that's where the 3 judge court is then?  They decide, right?

shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #785 on: August 14, 2011, 03:51:44 PM »

The Fifth District Court of Appeal is where the 9th Circuit appeals to:

http://www.flcourts.org/courts/dca/dca.shtml

http://www.ninthcircuit.org

http://www.5dca.org
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: August 14, 2011, 03:55:39 PM »

I think bozo will be afraid to abandon her. I think she would accuse him of sexual actions during those days she stayed in his office. He didn't even have a secretary then, so it would be believable even if she is such a liar. I wouldn't doubt it anyway but she could take him down rapidly so he is STUCK with her now.

Maybe that's why he kept calling her a "liar and a slut" so many times in closing arguments - he wanted in record.  (Personally, I think he had first-hand experience with both regarding CA.)   
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: August 14, 2011, 03:56:53 PM »

The Fifth District Court of Appeal is where the 9th Circuit appeals to:

http://www.flcourts.org/courts/dca/dca.shtml

http://www.ninthcircuit.org

http://www.5dca.org

Tks, it's rather confusing to me.....Brain fart....

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: August 14, 2011, 04:08:08 PM »

http://blog.pasadenalawoffice.com/Pasadena-Family-Law-Blog/Categories/Child-Abuse.aspx

July 12, 2011
  Did Social Media Make Casey Anthony's Case?
Posted By Donald Schweitzer

Every time I read an article regarding the defense work behind the scenes it becomes clear that this murderer had a large army of lawyers (10 ?), jury consultants (3-4), law students (lots), anti-death penalty lawyers (3 ?), media monitors (lots)..... and all pro-bono !!!!

Caylee had how many working on her behalf......3 prosecutors.....zero family.

Did Baez promise all these people a cut of the big payday?  Why did they all work so hard for this murderer?  What was in it for them?  A challenge?  National exposure?

We may never know everyone's motivation for helping the murderer.     

What I do know is, without a doubt, there's a big wave of Karma coming to swoop down on every last one of them.  They should all be very afraid.   

I sincerely believe the motivation was that they are anti-death penalty, period. And as someone posted earlier, they never dreamed she would get off scot free. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: August 14, 2011, 06:05:40 PM »

Hello Monkees!!  I won't believe Casey will be doing probation until I see it.  All along there has been some stupid reason or another that allowed her and her family to avoid penalties.  Bozo should be disbarred or at the least sanctioned.  It is not the duty of LE to guard her "in case" someone tries to hurt her.  They will respond when and if there is a definite threat.  I still think many of the "threats" originated in bozo's office.  She was let out of a murder charge.  I don't find it hard to believe she will get out of the probation.  I'm so disgusted with the justice system it isn't funny.  Casey SHOULD have been found guilty.  Cindy SHOULD have been arrested for perjury.  Baez SHOULD have been sanctioned and Casey SHOULD do probation.  Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: August 14, 2011, 06:21:02 PM »

Did the Casey Anthony trial make you REMEMBER MONA? 1970 Mississippi child-murder case has similarities..

snipped..

Attractive young woman. Horrible death of a child. Sensational trial. Shocking verdict.

America examined Casey Anthony’s life under a microscope with the media as the lens.

But nearly four decades ago, it was another mother in the spotlight here in Mississippi.

Read more: http://www.sunherald.com/2011/08/13/3347816/did-the-casey-anthony-trial-make.html#ixzz1V2o8R6dO

Read more: http://www.sunherald.com/2011/08/13/3347816/did-the-casey-anthony-trial-make.html#ixzz1V2o0OYFC
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: August 14, 2011, 06:47:03 PM »

Hello Monkees!!  I won't believe Casey will be doing probation until I see it.  All along there has been some stupid reason or another that allowed her and her family to avoid penalties.  Bozo should be disbarred or at the least sanctioned.  It is not the duty of LE to guard her "in case" someone tries to hurt her.  They will respond when and if there is a definite threat.  I still think many of the "threats" originated in bozo's office.  She was let out of a murder charge.  I don't find it hard to believe she will get out of the probation.  I'm so disgusted with the justice system it isn't funny.  Casey SHOULD have been found guilty.  Cindy SHOULD have been arrested for perjury.  Baez SHOULD have been sanctioned and Casey SHOULD do probation.  Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it.

I second that....

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: August 14, 2011, 08:00:20 PM »

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: August 14, 2011, 08:39:07 PM »

Did the Casey Anthony trial make you REMEMBER MONA? 1970 Mississippi child-murder case has similarities..

snipped..

Attractive young woman. Horrible death of a child. Sensational trial. Shocking verdict.

America examined Casey Anthony’s life under a microscope with the media as the lens.

But nearly four decades ago, it was another mother in the spotlight here in Mississippi.

Read more: http://www.sunherald.com/2011/08/13/3347816/did-the-casey-anthony-trial-make.html#ixzz1V2o8R6dO

Read more: http://www.sunherald.com/2011/08/13/3347816/did-the-casey-anthony-trial-make.html#ixzz1V2o0OYFC

interesting ...thanks...

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: August 14, 2011, 09:41:53 PM »

( ::snipping2::'d to avoid quote stack)

Here is hoping that somebody can make her violate.   

I am with you on this Zoo. Let's hope some good looking dude gets her to smoke some weed, drink to excess and then ask her to drive him home...and then LE pulls her over..no license and DUI, while hoping the stash of pot falls out at the cops feet that pull her over.   Besides probation another sentence.

Gypsy, you are spot on with that scenario, as those are all her weaknesses:  hot guys, alcohol and the belief that she's above the law.  I'll bet that's exactly what happen to her. 

I am now giddy with antici...ppp...PATION! 

Maybe, TMZ will set her up Monkey Devil! 

Here's hoping 

Really..wouldn't she be worth more in trouble then not? 

Baez and friends can really walk now if they want because although she might be able to say they did the nasty it is a he said she said..and after theis verdict ..the entire country doean't care who said..they don't believe her..the only thing she was guilty of was lying. 

They should have abandoned Casey after they put her in the car..here's where we are going..here's where our support stops.
But greed was there in force and Baez and company felt they could still make some bucks for themselves and her.  Good luck Baez..other avenues have seen how the TMZ story went over..not that big..no one lining up to find out where she was...just pissing in the wind.  TMZ eventually had to post where the pics were taken..not because of public outrage or curiosity..just to get their story out there again and finish it...interesting no?  If it was such a big mystery they would have trailed it along for ions..they didn't.  Casey is worthless..she has no status..no one cares..and the networks..online and TV are finding that out. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: August 14, 2011, 10:33:35 PM »

I just can't get past this feeling I have that someday, someway, somehow, all this will fall into a reasonable place... I will happen naturally.
ladydi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: August 14, 2011, 10:34:31 PM »

It will happen naturally... (oops)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: August 14, 2011, 10:49:01 PM »

Hello Monkees!!  I won't believe Casey will be doing probation until I see it.  All along there has been some stupid reason or another that allowed her and her family to avoid penalties.  Bozo should be disbarred or at the least sanctioned.  It is not the duty of LE to guard her "in case" someone tries to hurt her.   They will respond when and if there is a definite threat.  I still think many of the "threats" originated in bozo's office.  She was let out of a murder charge.  I don't find it hard to believe she will get out of the probation.  I'm so disgusted with the justice system it isn't funny.  Casey SHOULD have been found guilty.  Cindy SHOULD have been arrested for perjury.  Baez SHOULD have been sanctioned and Casey SHOULD do probation.  Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it.

Hey Don..I agree..but I do think ..possibly just to save face..whatever that is in this case or who'se face..she will have to do probation..but not in Florida..wherever her butt pleases.

I bolded the above because I feel that is so true.  Certainly all these threats could be researched and found out as far as who placed them..the first were supposedly faxes..well that leaves a trail doesn't it..so do phones and the computer..it is all bogus.  If she has these threats against her person then let LE followup and let the defense go for restraining orders..and then she can have as much protection as anyone else who has someone stalking them with a restraining order against that person..which is nada.

How many women everyday get a restraining order granted that basically tells the other party to stay away or within such a defined distance from them..thousands..and LE does not give special protection to these other women nor keep a watch at their door.  Why would do they do more for Casey then for any other women in their jurisdiction?  It's not like she was ever a tax paying citizen of Florida..so far she has bilked the state big time for her defense costs...and the costs of looking for a daughter she said the nanny had kidnapped..when all the while..no matter how you shake the dice she knew was dead.. rather it was at her hand or a pool accident..she let this charade go on for ions at the tax payers expense..if they aren't going to put her in jail for her death..they better force her to pay for her lies..and that doesn't include around the clock protection..that fee belongs to her handlers.  And yes..just like a crazed animal this sociopathic killer needs her handlers inorder to exist.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
jasmine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: August 14, 2011, 11:51:06 PM »

Did you guys see this report?

http://www.examiner.com/la-in-los-angeles/sources-casey-anthony-has-inked-a-multi-media-deal-6-figuure-cash-advance#ixzz1V3tsxHfS
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: August 15, 2011, 12:15:03 AM »

No ones going to buy it...jmo.
Buy a book of lies?     
What a joke.............

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.