April 27, 2024, 11:04:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295380 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2011, 06:07:22 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
George and Cindy hug organizer. #CaseyAnthony -JFell yfrog.com/h68xkxtj
5 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
George and Cindy Anthony just showed up at Caylee memorial where dozens are gathering. #CaseyAnthony -JFell
7 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2011, 06:08:34 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2011, 06:09:14 PM »

Monkeys:  All of your thoughts and all of the pictures you posted are so lovely.  Thanks for sharing.  I really enjoyed flipping through the pictures of all the people who are honoring Caylee today.  The photo of the memorial site brought tears to my eyes.

Caylee:  I would do anything if you could be here to celebrate your 6th birthday.  I hope you are at peace and I pray that you come back in your next life as a princess.  You deserve no less.  And I'm sorry that God gave you such a total POS for a mother.

You will always be in my heart, love.   
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2011, 06:09:50 PM »

5 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
George and Cindy Anthony just showed up at Caylee memorial where dozens are gathering. #CaseyAnthony -JFell

I bet their murderer daughter is living it up and has not even thought about Caylee once except that she was in jail for almost 3 years due to being charged.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2011, 06:10:18 PM »

Too bad George and Cindy didn't show up at that site when they knew Caylee was there for months and never said a word, leaving her to decompose in order to get their murderer off.  Too little too late.  This all for show for their new foundation, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2011, 06:11:51 PM »

If I was there I would be so very angry that they showed their faces!!!!!  They just want the attention.  What about CAYLEE!!!  Go home GA and CA!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2011, 06:13:25 PM »

Might be hard to see but the butterflies have been released. #CaseyAnthony #Caylee -JFell yfrog.com/kfz22rvj
8 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2011, 06:14:05 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
George and Cindy Anthony making a surprise appearance at #CayleeAnthony observance on Suburban Drive right now.
5 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2011, 06:15:02 PM »

Too bad George and Cindy didn't show up at that site when they knew Caylee was there for months and never said a word, leaving her to decompose in order to get their murderer off.  Too little too late.  This all for show for their new foundation, imo.

~ Peter Frampton
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2011, 06:15:17 PM »

I'm glad Cindy and George are there.  Because as despicable as they are, let's not forget that they lost their little Caylee, whom they no doubt loved.  Yes, they've made some stupid and selfish decisions, but try to remember that they didn't ask for their granddaughter to be taken away from them...and for themselves to be placed into such an awful nightmare.  They're going to have to carry around their grief for the rest of their lives.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2011, 06:16:30 PM »

Happy Birthday, precious angel Caylee.

You touched my heart, and I'll never forget...ever.

an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2011, 06:16:35 PM »

No George, Caylee is not six years old today, she's dead at the tender age of 2 1/2 years.  Yes, she was born six years ago, but she's been dead longer than she was alive.

Sorry Monkeys, but today is a rough one for me and I will never give G & C a pass.  They proved for 3 years how much they love Caylee....NOT!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2011, 06:18:05 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/293098/Group-to-unveil-Caylee-Anthony-memorial-plans
Group to unveil Caylee Anthony memorial plans

By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 4:43 PM
ORANGE COUNTY --

Caylee Marie Anthony would have turned 6 years old Tuesday.

One of the many things planned for Tuesday evening is an unveiling of a memorial honoring Caylee.

The group Bring Kids Home is also planning a balloon and butterfly release in.

They will then head down the street for that.

Organizers said they're hoping to draw attention and raise money for the memorial.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2011, 06:19:54 PM »

I'm glad Cindy and George are there.  Because as despicable as they are, let's not forget that they lost their little Caylee, whom they no doubt loved.  Yes, they've made some stupid and selfish decisions, but try to remember that they didn't ask for their granddaughter to be taken away from them...and for themselves to be placed into such an awful nightmare.  They're going to have to carry around their grief for the rest of their lives.
I respectfully disagree with you on them being there.  I think they need to stay home and doing something in private.  I don't feel sorry for them at all.  They told the public to get off our asses and go find their granddaughter.  They lied for their daughter and she is off partying it up. 
I know we don't know what we would do in their situation but I think I would get a good attorney for my daughter but I would NEVER lie to save her if she was accused of killing my granddaughter.  In my opinion they are just at the memorial site to get a good photo op and more publicity.   
I do however respect other opinions as we feel differently on certain parts of the case.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2011, 06:19:59 PM »

A7 - I agree.  As much as I feel they lied to protect the Cword - they have lost everything, of that I believe.  Their granddaughter, their daughter, their jobs, the community in which they live, their dignity, the respect of everyone.  I can't imagine being put to the test that they have.  Don't get my sentiments misconstrued - they did do wrong in trying to protect the evil one.  Again, I would never wnat to be put to that test or join their club.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2011, 06:20:45 PM »

Happy Birthday, precious angel Caylee.

You touched my heart, and I'll never forget...ever.

an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2011, 06:21:54 PM »

Remember how many times George and Cindy destroyed the gifts, crosses and other items that were left as a memorial for Caylee?  Yet today is different for some reason????????

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2011, 06:21:56 PM »

5 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Probably to set up a booth and sell trinkets.They could smell the money from their house.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2011, 06:23:39 PM »

George and Cindy Anthoy say they have NOT talked w #CaseyAnthony Cindy said "no comment" -JFell
34 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2011, 06:25:35 PM »

Today would also be a good time for the Anthony's to take a moment and thank the public for caring so much for their granddaughter and for searching for her, when they wouldn't.  Funny how those two words elude them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.