April 27, 2024, 09:19:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295392 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: August 15, 2011, 11:13:48 AM »

Well snap,I forgot to post this...... 
PDF: FDLE costs breakdown  http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/news2011/Casey-Anthony-fdle-breakdown-0815.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: August 15, 2011, 12:37:56 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
During #CaseyAnthony $ hearing next wk state will call as witnesses high ranking officers from four agencies involved in search for #caylee.
2 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: August 15, 2011, 02:40:18 PM »

Personally, I don't trust this "news source" at all.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: August 15, 2011, 02:50:34 PM »

Me either Brandi!  Could just be the DT putting out feelers to see if enough people will bite.  They are thick headed obviously.  NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR FROM ANY OF THEM!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: August 15, 2011, 03:04:57 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/295388?cmpid=twitter
Casey Anthony's lawyers plan to appeal probation order
Last Updated: Monday, August 15, 2011 2:44 PM

ORLANDO --

As we first reported Friday, Casey Anthony and her legal team are expected to appeal the order that would force her back to Orlando to serve supervised probation.

Attorney Jose Baez confirmed Friday that an appeal is planned, and could come as early as today.  Baez will have to request a stay, however, to keep Anthony from having to serve out her probation while the appeal is considered by the 5th District Appeals Court in Daytona Beach.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: August 15, 2011, 03:16:40 PM »

ORLANDO --

As we first reported Friday, Casey Anthony and her legal team are expected to appeal the order that would force her back to Orlando to serve supervised probation.

Attorney Jose Baez confirmed Friday that an appeal is planned, and could come as early as today.  Baez will have to request a stay, however, to keep Anthony from having to serve out her probation while the appeal is considered by the 5th District Appeals Court in Daytona Beach.

It never ceases to amaze me how these jokers are making Slore A their life's work. FTLOG, they won the case. Let it go. So she has to serve probation....she got off of MURDER charges...sheesh....let her go be the ordinary citizen they claim she is.

I'm really beginning to wonder if they feel afraid to let her go....she isn't normal, she is a yacker...maybe she's just too loose lipped to set free just yet.  Maybe she hasn't been sufficiently trained in the nuances of their fantasy version of the "accident"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: August 15, 2011, 03:26:33 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/

Casey Anthony's Legal Team
We're Taking on the Judge
She Should NOT Be On Probation

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 15, 2011, 03:30:10 PM »

Me either Brandi!  Could just be the DT putting out feelers to see if enough people will bite.  They are thick headed obviously.  NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR FROM ANY OF THEM!

Isn't the Examiner sort of a online paper anyone can write for?  Sometimes they do not have the most accurate info..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: August 15, 2011, 03:51:34 PM »

Geraldo Rivera's association with Jose Baez social suicide?

http://www.examiner.com/city-buzz-in-los-angeles/geraldo-rivera-s-association-with-jose-baez-social-suicide
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: August 15, 2011, 04:10:44 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/

Casey Anthony's Legal Team
We're Taking on the Judge
She Should NOT Be On Probation

they are right..she should not be on probation..She should be on death row!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: August 15, 2011, 04:11:25 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/la-in-los-angeles/sources-casey-anthony-has-inked-a-multi-media-deal-6-figuure-cash-advance#ixzz1V3tsxHfS
" Asked about the promised boycotts of any company that gives Anthony money. The source said, "She doesn't care, she has her advance, which is a high 6 figure one. All she has to do is work with the ghostwriter, finish the manuscript by the agreed date. She is contracted to do one major interview, to promote the book and that's it. Even if not one book is sold, she has her advance. She will be fine for a long time to come". The source went on to say, "Anyone that thinks, crime doesn't pay is sadly mistaken".

Someone should tell Skanky a few things....like where her big payday bookoo bucks will be going.

*IRS $65,000+

*attorneys fees (criminal case) her appeal of the 4 convictions for lying to LE

*attorneys fee (civil case) doubt Mr. Green is doing this pro bono.

*John Morgan will be Happier than a pig in sh!t if her "big 6 figure advance" is true, as the amount must be disclosed through discovery before zenaida's case goes to trial. Big money for Skanky means bigger $$ for his client!

*Indigent you say for Skanky's appeal??.......don't think that's gonna happen IF this "book contract" is true.

*Investigation costs from LE & State Prosecutors is roughly $800,000.

*TES civil suit....$$$ amount yet to be determined, but suing for @ least $100,000.

*Diver civil suit.....$$$ amount not yet determined, but @ least $15,000.

***Oh Miss Skanky, by the way, IF you decide to lie about any monies you are or are not getting/income.....you will be violating your probation....and it's back to the hoosegow for you!

* $5000+ due for check fraud convictions.....Her FL Driver's License is already suspended until paid.

These are just off the top of my head...I'm sure there are others, or at least more to come, especially when more of KC's victims find out she's getting a big paycheck
"for murdering her own child" Caylee.

Won't be much left of that "6" figure paycheck, if anything.

Hi Monkeys---

In addition to the above, the IRS will take at least a third off the top, plus their $65,000.
High six figures would be maybe $800,000.  A third is around $265,000 plus the $65,000-$330,000 plus whatever Baez takes.  And all of the above that Trim listed.  She's not going to have anything left.  IMO Baez is culpable in not having her pay the $65,000. He should have seen that taxes were paid on it.  Also, taxes would be due on the $60,000 the airplane guy was supposed to have given her, as well as the money that dreadful Andrea Lyons was said to have given her.  She isn't a tax-duductable charity, fGs and all of that money is income, although come to think of it, she has been treated as if she were a tax-deductable charity by the state of FL, IMO. Anyway, I don't see how she can come out ahead after deducting all that she owes or will owe.

I won't be reading her book, either.  I never read fiction.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: August 15, 2011, 04:12:17 PM »

So sorry, it was Seeme who had listed the expenses, not Trim.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: August 15, 2011, 04:17:26 PM »

I hope that no one buys the book.if there really is a book deal..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: August 15, 2011, 04:19:03 PM »

Isn't the Examiner sort of a online paper anyone can write for?  Sometimes they do not have the most accurate info..

Yes, I believe so.

And do a little research on this "author" if you have the time and inclination.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: August 15, 2011, 04:20:22 PM »

Yes, I believe so.

And do a little research on this "author" if you have the time and inclination.

wouldn't believe much from this scandal magazine..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: August 15, 2011, 04:34:39 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28872017/detail.html
Casey's Attorneys To Appeal Probation Ruling
Anthony Must Report For Probation Within 11 Days

POSTED: 3:30 pm EDT August 15, 2011
UPDATED: 4:12 pm EDT August 15, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28872017/detail.html#ixzz1V8DrMXlA

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: August 15, 2011, 04:55:22 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@lorchal @starmonkie2 @CarolRussoRober We are constantly monitoring #caseyanthony She can run but she can't hide!
11 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: August 15, 2011, 04:56:39 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame
MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
Don't miss me tonight at 7:30 on @HLNTV with @issueswithjvm. I'll be discussing the probation order entered on Casey Anthony!
5 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #838 on: August 15, 2011, 05:06:37 PM »

ORLANDO --

It never ceases to amaze me how these jokers are making Slore A their life's work. FTLOG, they won the case. Let it go. So she has to serve probation....she got off of MURDER charges...sheesh....let her go be the ordinary citizen they claim she is.

I'm really beginning to wonder if they feel afraid to let her go....she isn't normal, she is a yacker...maybe she's just too loose lipped to set free just yet.  Maybe she hasn't been sufficiently trained in the nuances of their fantasy version of the "accident"
they've "bragged" that she is very intelligent & knew/was involved with every aspect of her case.  Could it be that she knows of the immoral & illegal "acts" that that did to save her life............they didn't realize the underhanded things they did would set her free and now they HAVE to babysit her for fear she'll open her big mouth & get them all in trouble! Everyone could end up in HO -tel 6 cell by cell.   I still believe that jury was tainted & someone got to them.  I don't know if it was the defense but I think they knew about it - and the monster knows all about it to.  This has turned into their worse nightmare.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: August 15, 2011, 05:07:47 PM »

ORLANDO --

they've "bragged" that she is very intelligent & knew/was involved with every aspect of her case.  Could it be that she knows of the immoral & illegal "acts" that that did to save her life............they didn't realize the underhanded things they did would set her free and now they HAVE to babysit her for fear she'll open her big mouth & get them all in trouble! Everyone could end up in HO -tel 6 cell by cell.   I still believe that jury was tainted & someone got to them.  I don't know if it was the defense but I think they knew about it - and the monster knows all about it to.  This has turned into their worse nightmare.

messed up my own funny LOL  meant HO Cell 6 .......geez I need a nap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.