April 28, 2024, 11:31:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295435 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: August 15, 2011, 05:16:45 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/295484?cmpid=twitter
Casey book deal in the works?
Last Updated: Monday, August 15, 2011 4:59 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: August 15, 2011, 05:58:27 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/

Casey Anthony's Legal Team
We're Taking on the Judge
She Should NOT Be On Probation

Seems to me they have no case since the DT already admitted they knew of the scribner's error and said they didn't feel it was their duty to bring attention to it. JMO
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: August 15, 2011, 06:07:30 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/

Casey Anthony's Legal Team
We're Taking on the Judge
She Should NOT Be On Probation

Seems to me they have no case since the DT already admitted they knew of the scribner's error and said they didn't feel it was their duty to bring attention to it. JMO

they are all such liars..liars defending a liar...the irony is rich

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: August 15, 2011, 06:10:13 PM »

I just saw the call girl that was caught with Gov. Elliot Spitzer(sp) on Dr. Phil.
She was talking about being somewhat of a celebrity, but one that nobody with
any respectability wanted any association with.  She said that there is nothing
really that she can do for work.  People recognize her and want nothing to do
with her.  I hope that Casey was watching.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: August 15, 2011, 06:41:30 PM »

I just saw the call girl that was caught with Gov. Elliot Spitzer(sp) on Dr. Phil.
She was talking about being somewhat of a celebrity, but one that nobody with
any respectability wanted any association with.  She said that there is nothing
really that she can do for work.  People recognize her and want nothing to do
with her.  I hope that Casey was watching.

Some months ago, I saw her on TV talking about she had just gotten a P.I. license.  Guess no one want's to hire her to sleuth out cheating spouses - hmmmm - something she might know a lot about.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: August 15, 2011, 07:15:52 PM »

So Lippman released a statement on behalf of the Anthonys, Cindy and George.  Yeah, we're supposed to take the word of perjurers?  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me. Although I must say they never fooled me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: August 15, 2011, 07:17:03 PM »

Has she ever put her daughter in trash bags and tossed her in a ditch? On a scale of 1-10 she is nowhere near the "lying slut"
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: August 15, 2011, 07:25:51 PM »

I just stood up for a prostitute over her, WOW!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #848 on: August 15, 2011, 08:42:48 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/295388?cmpid=twitter
Casey Anthony's lawyers plan to appeal probation order
Last Updated: Monday, August 15, 2011 2:44 PM

ORLANDO --

As we first reported Friday, Casey Anthony and her legal team are expected to appeal the order that would force her back to Orlando to serve supervised probation.

Attorney Jose Baez confirmed Friday that an appeal is planned, and could come as early as today.  Baez will have to request a stay, however, to keep Anthony from having to serve out her probation while the appeal is considered by the 5th District Appeals Court in Daytona Beach.
 ::snipping2::

It never ceases to amaze me how these jokers are making Slore A their life's work. FTLOG, they won the case. Let it go. So she has to serve probation....she got off of MURDER charges...sheesh....let her go be the ordinary citizen they claim she is.

I'm really beginning to wonder if they feel afraid to let her go....she isn't normal, she is a yacker...maybe she's just too loose lipped to set free just yet.  Maybe she hasn't been sufficiently trained in the nuances of their fantasy version of the "accident"
I hope all their wives get tired of all of the coddling of KC and divorce their azzes.  The irony is rich!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #849 on: August 15, 2011, 08:54:36 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/295388?cmpid=twitter
Casey Anthony's lawyers plan to appeal probation order
Last Updated: Monday, August 15, 2011 2:44 PM

ORLANDO --

As we first reported Friday, Casey Anthony and her legal team are expected to appeal the order that would force her back to Orlando to serve supervised probation.

Attorney Jose Baez confirmed Friday that an appeal is planned, and could come as early as today.  Baez will have to request a stay, however, to keep Anthony from having to serve out her probation while the appeal is considered by the 5th District Appeals Court in Daytona Beach.
 ::snipping2::

It never ceases to amaze me how these jokers are making Slore A their life's work. FTLOG, they won the case. Let it go. So she has to serve probation....she got off of MURDER charges...sheesh....let her go be the ordinary citizen they claim she is.

I'm really beginning to wonder if they feel afraid to let her go....she isn't normal, she is a yacker...maybe she's just too loose lipped to set free just yet.  Maybe she hasn't been sufficiently trained in the nuances of their fantasy version of the "accident"
I hope all their wives get tired of all of the coddling of KC and divorce their azzes.  The irony is rich!

She is the goose with the golden egg    DT behaves as though she is a winning lottery ticket Smile

She does have a set of strict rules to live by when on Probation.  She can not get stinko drunk or else 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #850 on: August 15, 2011, 09:26:49 PM »

Exactly. The DT still sees Casey as their Cash Cow and they're going to hang on to her until their fingernails are ripped off.

Not that I expect it, but the best possible solution is that the public ignore her until she's trying to get money and then the public respond clearly to any entity making the offer that it will cost them dearly.

That would burn both KC and the DT........... something I'd love to see!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #851 on: August 15, 2011, 09:57:31 PM »

Exactly. The DT still sees Casey as their Cash Cow and they're going to hang on to her until their fingernails are ripped off.

Not that I expect it, but the best possible solution is that the public ignore her until she's trying to get money and then the public respond clearly to any entity making the offer that it will cost them dearly.

That would burn both KC and the DT........... something I'd love to see!!

Me too CBB.  Remember Jeff Ashton's words. IGNORE her that is what will hurt her the worst.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #852 on: August 15, 2011, 09:57:47 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!

I'm thinking that Casey probably did get a book deal offer but that it's only for some palty sum, like maybe $50,000.  So now the slore's team have floated this false and "anonymous" story to start a bidding war.  Think about it:  If they've already secured this alleged 6-figure deal, then WHY would they give out details on what's going to be in the book?  (e.g. Supposed revalation of Caylee's father.)  To me, it's a situation similar to spotting a liar:  They offer you more information than you need to know in order to make their lie seem like the truth.

Sumptin's fish-ay...the stinky slore is bluffing!   
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: August 15, 2011, 10:04:13 PM »

Oh poo...I spelled revelation wrong.   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: August 15, 2011, 10:06:39 PM »

I don't think the rules of Casey's probation are strict at all.  The majority of the population abides by the same rules every day.  Well of course we don't have to report to anyone, or our homes and place of employment aren't searched. But the rest is standard.  Again, she is the one that brought all of this upon herself and for once in her life, she will be held accountable for her actions.  Casey said to Judge Strickland when she pled guilty to the check fraud, that she takes complete and full responsibility for her actions.  So what's the big deal now?  Just because her law-whores tried to be sneaky, that's an issue she needs to take up with them, not the courts.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: August 15, 2011, 10:19:33 PM »

law-whores
New word by Tupelo Honey.
And so fitting.
lol snort and another lol
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: August 15, 2011, 10:24:26 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/295484/Casey-Anthony-book-deal-in-the-works?

As we await Casey Anthony's return to Central Florida to begin serving her parole, we’ve confirmed reports of Anthony signing a big, six-figure deal are not true.

The Los Angeles Examiner quoted anonymous sources saying the book was expected to name Caylee's father.

News 13 spoke with attorney Jose Baez Monday night who confirms the report is not true.

<snipped>

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: August 15, 2011, 10:36:11 PM »

law-whores
New word by Tupelo Honey.
And so fitting.
lol snort and another lol
I can't take credit, a friend came up with it, but it IS so fitting.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: August 15, 2011, 10:44:53 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/295484/Casey-Anthony-book-deal-in-the-works?

As we await Casey Anthony's return to Central Florida to begin serving her parole, we’ve confirmed reports of Anthony signing a big, six-figure deal are not true.

The Los Angeles Examiner quoted anonymous sources saying the book was expected to name Caylee's father.

News 13 spoke with attorney Jose Baez Monday night who confirms the report is not true.

<snipped>

I think the father might have been that Eric Baker guy.  Someone found that she posted the wrong birthday with his obit on her myspace.  The real birthday would have made him a minor.  She could have been charged with statutory rape.  The ONLY reason I can think of that would have prevented the family from going for support.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: August 16, 2011, 08:06:32 AM »

<snipped>

I think the father might have been that Eric Baker guy.  Someone found that she posted the wrong birthday with his obit on her myspace.  The real birthday would have made him a minor.  She could have been charged with statutory rape.  The ONLY reason I can think of that would have prevented the family from going for support.

I can't help but believe that Casey did not know who the father was.  I think she absolutely would have gone after child support.  JMO

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.