April 28, 2024, 08:00:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295424 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: August 16, 2011, 08:09:01 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/295484/Casey-Anthony-book-deal-in-the-works?

As we await Casey Anthony's return to Central Florida to begin serving her parole, we’ve confirmed reports of Anthony signing a big, six-figure deal are not true.

The Los Angeles Examiner quoted anonymous sources saying the book was expected to name Caylee's father.

News 13 spoke with attorney Jose Baez Monday night who confirms the report is not true.

<snipped>

I think the father might have been that Eric Baker guy.  Someone found that she posted the wrong birthday with his obit on her myspace.  The real birthday would have made him a minor.  She could have been charged with statutory rape.  The ONLY reason I can think of that would have prevented the family from going for support.

I can't help but believe that Casey did not know who the father was.  I think she absolutely would have gone after child support.  JMO

totally agree!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: August 16, 2011, 08:14:08 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/295484/Casey-Anthony-book-deal-in-the-works?

As we await Casey Anthony's return to Central Florida to begin serving her parole, we’ve confirmed reports of Anthony signing a big, six-figure deal are not true.

The Los Angeles Examiner quoted anonymous sources saying the book was expected to name Caylee's father.

News 13 spoke with attorney Jose Baez Monday night who confirms the report is not true.

<snipped>

I think the father might have been that Eric Baker guy.  Someone found that she posted the wrong birthday with his obit on her myspace.  The real birthday would have made him a minor.  She could have been charged with statutory rape.  The ONLY reason I can think of that would have prevented the family from going for support.

I can't help but believe that Casey did not know who the father was.  I think she absolutely would have gone after child support.  JMO

totally agree!
I agree too! plus they don't want anyone with claims to Caylee now and deprive them of their potential blood money.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: August 16, 2011, 08:17:04 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28878577/detail.html
Has Casey Anthony Signed Book Deal?
Report: Casey To Write Tell-All
POSTED: 7:24 am EDT August 16, 2011

A WESH 2 News source said Jose Baez, Anthony's attorney, denies the report.

The report comes as Baez plans to appeal Judge Belvin Perry's decision for Anthony to serve probation.

Anthony's defense team will file an appeal with the Fifth District. They are expected to argue that Perry does not have jurisdiction over Casey's probation.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28878577/detail.html#ixzz1VC2yFZhS

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: August 16, 2011, 08:18:40 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/295484/Did-Casey-Anthony-sign-six-figure-book-deal-Baez-says-no
i-Poll

If Casey Anthony signed a book deal, would you buy the book?
Yes (9%)
No (91%)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: August 16, 2011, 08:24:07 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/295484/Did-Casey-Anthony-sign-six-figure-book-deal-Baez-says-no
i-Poll

If Casey Anthony signed a book deal, would you buy the book?
Yes (9%)
No (91%)

Thanks Trim.  I just voted . . . NO!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: August 16, 2011, 08:30:04 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/15/ijvm.01.html
ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL Aired August 15, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET
 ::snipping2::
Could she be that cruel that she would add insult to injury by now writing a book and instead of telling the truth about what really happened, talk more about her horrible childhood at the hands of her molester father?

MARK NEJAME, FORMER ATTORNEY FOR CINDY AND GEORGE ANTHONY: Well, hi Jane. That`s a lot of questions. The reality of it is, of course, she can be that cold. Imagine this compared to what she did when Caylee was rotting in a bag. You`ve got to be pretty cold to know that your daughter -- best case is bagged, wrapped, dumped and left to rot and you go out and party yourself away; so yes, if she`s capable of doing that, of course.

Big question, too, why would anybody buy this book? Do you find it in the fiction or the nonfiction section of the bookstore? She hasn`t told the truth as far as anybody can pretty much ascertain for anything significant in years. Why would anybody buy this book and glorify somebody who seemingly has no redeeming social value as it relates to her history.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes. And why would any major publisher make -- and you have to be a relative major publisher to have to offer six-figures. Why would they make that deal knowing the blowback they`re going to get is going to be intense?

NEJAME: It`s already started. It has started on Twitter. I`ll tell you I get so many tweets as it relates to people actively boycotting. I went on Facebook the other day and I looked and there are dozens upon dozens of "Boycott Casey Anthony" sites up to stop anybody, not only the person paying her but any advertiser who supports her and puts money in her pocket. I think there might be a short-term gain but a long-term loss for anybody that wants to play that game to the public.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, suffice it to say, that if she`s writing a tell-all book, Cindy and George`s attorney Mark Littman says Casey is not going to be going home to mom and dad. Quote, "Casey Anthony will not be returning to her home because of the probation order. George and Cindy wanted people to know this because they don`t want protests on their lawn."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: August 16, 2011, 08:33:21 AM »

http://www.northescambia.com/?p=64147
Greg Evers To Serve On State Committee Created From Casey Anthony Trial
August 16, 2011

The North Escambia area’s state senator, Greg Evers, will serve on a new state committee that will look at child protection laws in Florida.

In a direct response to concerns raised by the Casey Anthony trial about the fate of children in the state, Senate President Mike Haridopolos announced the creation of a Select Committee on Protecting Florida’s Children to be chaired by Sen. Joe Negron, R-Stuart.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: August 16, 2011, 08:51:05 AM »

Press Release issued by Mark Lippman regarding Casey's probation.
http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/george-cindy-statement-probation-ruling-0812.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: August 16, 2011, 09:49:17 AM »

Will Lippman ever shut up and go away?  Doesn't he have a job to go to?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: August 16, 2011, 09:49:52 AM »

Hey Trimm!     Thanks for keeping us informed!  You're the best!!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: August 16, 2011, 09:52:01 AM »

Well....look who is egging him on!   However, people hanging out at the Anthony house of horrors is beyond ridiculous.  It's people like them that will give Casey a break on her probation, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: August 16, 2011, 10:01:52 AM »

Well....look who is egging him on!   However, people hanging out at the Anthony house of horrors is beyond ridiculous.  It's people like them that will give Casey a break on her probation, imo.

Geraldo's latest........ 
Geraldo Rivera's analysis on the Casey Anthony verdict, 8/15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frsQt2d2yew&feature=player_embedded#at=43

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: August 16, 2011, 10:18:22 AM »

Geraldo's latest........ 
Geraldo Rivera's analysis on the Casey Anthony verdict, 8/15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frsQt2d2yew&feature=player_embedded#at=43

Thanks Trim, however I'll never look at anything geraldo's has to say.
Been boycotting him for a while.
Anything he has to say is worthless.   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: August 16, 2011, 10:49:04 AM »

The report comes as Baez plans to appeal Judge Belvin Perry's decision for Anthony to serve probation.

Anthony's defense team will file an appeal with the Fifth District. They are expected to argue that Perry does not have jurisdiction over Casey's probation.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28878577/detail.html#ixzz1VC2yFZhS

He does have jurisdiction to uphold Judge Stricklands verbal order tho.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: August 16, 2011, 10:55:05 AM »

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/boycottcaseyanthonymediadeals/

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: August 16, 2011, 11:03:52 AM »

Any of you guys sign this yet?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: August 16, 2011, 11:07:15 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/
George and Cindy Anthony set for ‘Dr. Phil’ season premiere
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 16 2011 10:46 AM

Dr. Phil McGraw has landed an exclusive interview with George and Cindy Anthony for the Sept. 12 season premiere of “Dr. Phil.”

The show stressed that parents of Casey Anthony “sought no compensation for their interview, asking only that a donation be made to a charitable organization currently being formed to honor their granddaughter.”

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #877 on: August 16, 2011, 11:22:36 AM »

AhHa so Probation will screw-up her book-tour     IF the book -rumor is true 
  I am sorry, I can not keep from laughing.

Talk about raining on someone parade

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #878 on: August 16, 2011, 11:43:11 AM »

don't know if this has been posted yet......About DNA
.by Donna MacLean on Tuesday, August 16, 2011 at 8:42am.Did I ever mention in " any " of my updates that CASEY"S DNA was being used?  NO.  And that's because all along My lawyer tells me it was Caylee's and MIkes.  Remember?  and... Caylees came from the prosecution.. right? yes.   Now, after the entire test is over, I heard from an anonymous person that Casey's DNA was used.  So I ask Mr. Kelly if Casey's was used.  He said yes.  I said, I didn't know that, you never told me... Did you get her permission?  he waits to tell me this then gets back and says "No, that he used her DNA profile from one of the states exhibits online".  Good thing I have that in writing because according to Lisa, the girl who handled Mikes DNA... she says, He can't do that.  and yeah... no kidding.  how do I know the exhibit he used wasn't botched.  and why didn't he ever even mention this from the beginning?  now, I ask for the name of the lab and he won't give it to me. Something wrong there too and I am angered, I have every right to know, I paid for it!!! I first tell him how me and my family are unhappy in about a paragraph's worth of complaint's and instead of him addressing it, he just says he will forward the information to me.  I did tell him to forward everything but seriously, you have nothing to say? .....I am kicking myself for putting my son's blood out there.  you watch how fast they find a father and if all of a sudden someone is a match, my blood was sold.  what else am I to think.  Mr. Kelly is not acting right with any of this and then tells me all about Casey's DNA at the end.  I hope he got signatures on all the DNA because that is all part of it so everyone knows who handled it all.  This is going to get so ugly before the truth all comes out.  I will fight it to the very end. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: August 16, 2011, 11:48:08 AM »

<snipped>

Good Morning Monks!  I have always said I do not think she knows FOR SURE who Caylee's sperm donor was. I doubt the guy(s) think he could be...she has lied so much..

If there is a book in the future....who is gonna pay for more lies from KC?  Some of her follower's? Perhaps...but they are few in numbers and not enough to make it profitable!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.