April 28, 2024, 09:59:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295432 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: August 16, 2011, 03:25:46 PM »

So is this why C & G were in Texas, for the Dr. Phil interview?

I just wrote the show and told them I will be Boycotting his show from this day forward.  I told him I understood the fascination with the Anthony's but since they have lied all along no one will know if they tell the truth.  I told him I would also boycott the sponsors of his show.  I said I don't support giving any BLOOD money to anyone making money off the case.  I said if the show doesn't actually pay their guests that I was smart enough to know that the Anthony's wouldn't do it for nothing so they probably will be compensated for pictures and whatnot.  I will never watch it again!!!!!!

Here is the link address!
http://www.drphil.com/contact_main/

TY Grandma2Maddie.

I emailed the show and used my real email, name and address because I am furious he would pay these people through their bogus new non profit.  I let him know it was bogus too..and how the money from the other non profit was spent.

I also told him no grandparent would want to watch the show about two grandparent's who raised a lying murderess and then proceeded to lie on the stand to protect her.  I told him no one wants their advice because they didn't do anything but coddle her and cover up for her.  I told him they are lying theiving sociopaths themselves..no one can believe a word they say..therefore why would anyone watch this..or buy a book from them or anyone connected to them? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: August 16, 2011, 03:48:01 PM »

Huge thanks to my fellow monkeys for keeping me updated on things as they develop.  Hundreds of pairs of eyes are better than one! LOL Seriously though, I just called ABC and some of the corporate sponsors.  It was funny when they asked for my zip, since I'm a long way from FL.  I mentioned this was a nationwide boycott, involving social networks and it's all over the 'Net. You may want to mention that you have friends in CA, IO, ME, TX, MI, VA, MD, and other states boycotting as well. The only other pointer is to make sure you're calm and polite.  It's not easy when when we're talking about the A family, but if you want your comments/call to actually be heard, it's essential.  You lose your cool, you lose your audience.  Also, I found myself having to explain (more than once) that the A's took 85% of donations from their missing children's fund for Administrative expenses (i.e. salaries) last year.  If you have a little extra time, call the company Investor Relations departments and give them a friendly (seriously) heads up that they're being boycotted nationwide and why. Although we're angry, we need to remember the sponsors aren't the problem.  It's Dr. Phil and ABC that choose the guests and ABC signs the checks.  The Customer Service employees are just doing their job, taking our calls, and some of them know little to nothing about the A's.

One last thing, if the corporate Customer Service employee wants to know why you're calling them instead of ABC, tell them "Because you're paying for the Anthony donation with your ad money.".  Then call Investor Relations and let them know to expect lower dividends. 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: August 16, 2011, 03:52:09 PM »

Apollys for the crazy spacing in my post above!  Sorry to post & run, but I'm way behind work-wise this afternoon. Calling corporations takes time, but Caylee's worth it.  A family member today told me, "You're very brave."  I said, "No, I'm just mad...mad enough to do something about it.".  There are things worth fighting for and Caylee's one of them.  Have a good day and thanks again everybody!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: August 16, 2011, 03:52:44 PM »

I just wrote the show and told them I will be Boycotting his show from this day forward.  I told him I understood the fascination with the Anthony's but since they have lied all along no one will know if they tell the truth.  I told him I would also boycott the sponsors of his show.  I said I don't support giving any BLOOD money to anyone making money off the case.  I said if the show doesn't actually pay their guests that I was smart enough to know that the Anthony's wouldn't do it for nothing so they probably will be compensated for pictures and whatnot.  I will never watch it again!!!!!!

TY Grandma2Maddie.

I emailed the show and used my real email, name and address because I am furious he would pay these people through their bogus new non profit.  I let him know it was bogus too..and how the money from the other non profit was spent.

I also told him no grandparent would want to watch the show about two grandparent's who raised a lying murderess and then proceeded to lie on the stand to protect her.  I told him no one wants their advice because they didn't do anything but coddle her and cover up for her.  I told him they are lying theiving sociopaths themselves..no one can believe a word they say..therefore why would anyone watch this..or buy a book from them or anyone connected to them? 

Bravo, the movement continues.....
I twittered this, trying to post on fb, but the site is having problems today....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: August 16, 2011, 03:52:51 PM »

Huge thanks to my fellow monkeys for keeping me updated on things as they develop.  Hundreds of pairs of eyes are better than one! LOL Seriously though, I just called ABC and some of the corporate sponsors.  It was funny when they asked for my zip, since I'm a long way from FL.  I mentioned this was a nationwide boycott, involving social networks and it's all over the 'Net. You may want to mention that you have friends in CA, IO, ME, TX, MI, VA, MD, and other states boycotting as well. The only other pointer is to make sure you're calm and polite.  It's not easy when when we're talking about the A family, but if you want your comments/call to actually be heard, it's essential.  You lose your cool, you lose your audience.  Also, I found myself having to explain (more than once) that the A's took 85% of donations from their missing children's fund for Administrative expenses (i.e. salaries) last year.  If you have a little extra time, call the company Investor Relations departments and give them a friendly (seriously) heads up that they're being boycotted nationwide and why. Although we're angry, we need to remember the sponsors aren't the problem.  It's Dr. Phil and ABC that choose the guests and ABC signs the checks.  The Customer Service employees are just doing their job, taking our calls, and some of them know little to nothing about the A's.

One last thing, if the corporate Customer Service employee wants to know why you're calling them instead of ABC, tell them "Because you're paying for the Anthony donation with your ad money.".  Then call Investor Relations and let them know to expect lower dividends. 

ISpy: All very good points - TY.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #905 on: August 16, 2011, 03:56:37 PM »

TY Grandma2Maddie.

I used my real name also.  I just sent another with the written proof via their lawyer of how they plan to live off their foundation instead of working.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: August 16, 2011, 04:03:35 PM »

This all makes me sick and angry.

It was rumored that the A's wanted well over $400K for an interview.

Wonder if Dr. Phil paid that much? 

Disgusting!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: August 16, 2011, 04:07:26 PM »

This all makes me sick and angry.

It was rumored that the A's wanted well over $400K for an interview.

Wonder if Dr. Phil paid that much? 

Disgusting!

Oh, wait!  I just read this:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/dr-phil-grills-casey-anthony-parents

(Snip)  "Cindy and George Anthony will not be compensated for the appearance, but have requested that a donation be made to their new charity, “Caylee’s Fund.”   (Snip)

Do we know what the legal document regarding the "Caylee's Fund" says about accessing the fund's money?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: August 16, 2011, 04:07:37 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28881020/detail.html
Dr. Phil Interviews George, Cindy Anthony
Caylee's Grandparents Ask For Donation To Charitable Organization
POSTED: Tuesday, August 16, 2011
UPDATED: 2:19 pm EDT August 16, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents will appear on the "Dr. Phil" season premier next month.

According to a release from the show, George and Cindy Anthony will appear on "Dr. Phil" for an exclusive interview on the Sept. 12 show.

The couple has not given any extended interviews since their daughter was found not guilty of murder in the death of their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: August 16, 2011, 04:09:07 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-heard-about-casey-world-a-new-foundation.html

::snipping2::

**WFTV-Channel 9’s Mary Nguyen reported that George and Cindy Anthony, Casey’s parents, are setting up a foundation called Caylee’s Fund to focus on grandparents’ rights. Mark Lippman, the couple’s attorney, told WFTV that the Anthonys plan to be the nonprofit’s officers and draw salaries because they are unable to work.  Nguyen said the new nonprofit would be separate from the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, which will remain active.

~~~I hope Dr. Phil sees this.~~~

Bumping for Puzzler

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: August 16, 2011, 04:12:14 PM »

skipping ahead..hope this hasn't been posted..
tweet from Levi Page:
Levi_Page Levi Page
Call Dr. Phil & let him know you will boycott Cindy Anthony who lied under oath: 1 323 956 5000

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: August 16, 2011, 04:12:40 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Today we're looking in to how much #GeorgeAnthony and #CindyAnthony Dr. Phil interview went for and the foundation they say will get the $$.
1 hour ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: August 16, 2011, 04:18:10 PM »

I've been avoiding this thread because KC, the A's and the DT really get my blood boiling...So, Dr Phil is making a donation to one of the Scamantony non-profits in exchange ofr another hour of Anthony mis-truths...I went to his website and intended to leave a comment, but I'll be darned if I'm giving the show all that private information to sell to others...in a nutshell I would like to ask Dr. Phil....

Does your audience and your viewers look like they just came in on a turnip truck? Get real Dr. Phil! If their lips are moving, they're lying. 
That's all folks....
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: August 16, 2011, 04:23:03 PM »

I've been avoiding this thread because KC, the A's and the DT really get my blood boiling...So, Dr Phil is making a donation to one of the Scamantony non-profits in exchange ofr another hour of Anthony mis-truths...I went to his website and intended to leave a comment, but I'll be darned if I'm giving the show all that private information to sell to others...in a nutshell I would like to ask Dr. Phil....

Does your audience and your viewers look like they just came in on a turnip truck? Get real Dr. Phil! If their lips are moving, they're lying. 
That's all folks....
You can comment by using the phone number and block your phone number.  That is how I did the phone comment.  I did however give my info on the email comment.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: August 16, 2011, 04:34:26 PM »

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/08/16/the-rage-against-jose-baez-personal-and-here-to-stay-by-linda-paris/

The Rage Against Jose Baez: Personal and Here to Stay…by Linda Paris
Posted on August 16, 2011 by paris

Besides the fact that I believe there was jury misconduct and a good possibility of jury tampering in the case of Casey Anthony’s impossible not guilty verdict, there are many other reasons to be alarmed about this gross miscarriage of justice.

This verdict is PERSONAL. It is personal to every man, woman and child living in this country today.

You might realize already the profound implications that this corrupt verdict suggests about the state of our country and our justice system.
In short, our system is broken and it is evidenced in this trial. If we don’t do something to troubleshoot what happened in this case we will be doomed to live in a country where it is virtually open season on our children.
The defense in this case proved nothing as far as Casey’s innocence was concerned. Conversely, to those of us who were familiar with the evidence and watched the trial, Baez and Cheney verified her guilt by pulling every dirty trick in the book. They changed their stories on a daily basis and fabricated evidence out of whole cloth. They lied and cheated and were reprimanded by a weak judge, who allowed them to take over his courtroom. They had witnesses lie on the stand and made attempts to throw everyone they could under the bus. They did all of this, in front of us all, for their own personal advancement and the promise of money and now they expect us to accept this verdict.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

The prosecution did an impeccable job presenting their case and left NO DOUBT who the killer of little Caylee Anthony really was.

So where was the jury during all of this?
I suppose I could opine as to how stupid you have to be in order to allow the science, that was expertly presented by the prosecution, fly completely over your head but quite frankly I don’t believe there are 12 people that ignorant on the entire planet, much less in the same county.

No. There is something distinctly rotten with this verdict and it’s not stupidity that motivates 12 people to ignore mountains of evidence, both circumstantial and scientific.

That leaves one thing…money.

Money was the driving force behind this verdict and it starts with the ringleader of this entire train wreck, Jose Baez.

Who is Jose Baez?

Baez is a High School drop out who impregnated his first wife at the age of 17 and went on to become an absentee, deadbeat Dad. In order to get out of deep financial debt, a debt he created for himself by living the high life and ignoring his children, Baez started a bikini business called brazilian-bikinis.com.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: August 16, 2011, 04:37:51 PM »

It took Baez 8 years to be accepted by the Florida Bar and clearly he learned nothing during that time, with the exception of how to cheat the system. Bogged down with financial worries due to extravagant living and non-payment of bills, for most of his life Baez has shown that he has a taste for the finer things and will go to every length to provide these things for himself. All of this at the expense of his own children. Indeed, his daughter from his first marriage has a criminal record and no doubt a backpack full of problems related to her absentee father.

Snipped from article I just posted

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/08/16/the-rage-against-jose-baez-personal-and-here-to-stay-by-linda-paris/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: August 16, 2011, 04:43:01 PM »

left a long message for Dr. Phil..the girl who answered the phone just sighed when she picked up the line and I asked for the Dr. Phil message line...lol..bet they are getting tons of calls..boycott going on facebook...huge backlash will happen to Dr. Phil..jmo  hope that no one watches his show on Sept. 12th or ever!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: August 16, 2011, 04:48:51 PM »

Thanks Seeme! 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: August 16, 2011, 04:52:02 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling
stevehelling Steve Helling
@
@connie_estes I got the press release this morning. It appears that the interview is already done.
3 hours ago

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: August 16, 2011, 04:52:15 PM »

Others to sent our comments to:

King World Productions, Inc,
1700 Broadway # 33
New York, NY 10019-5905
Phone: (212) 315-4000

Peteski Productions (Phil McGraw is the President)
137 N Larchmont Blvd #705
Los Angeles CA 90004
Phone: 312 421 5643 Fax: 312 226 2018

CBS Paramount Television Distribution
New York Office 1700 Broadway New York, NY 10019 Phone: 212-315-4000
Los Angeles 2401 Colorado Avenue, Suite 110
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Phone: 310-264-3300
CBS Television distributes: Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Swift Justice with Nancy Grace, The Doctors, Inside Edition, Criminal Minds, Entertainment Tonight, Frasier, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Insider, Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, Numb3rs, Oprah, Rachel Ray.

If this is not appropriate mods please delete.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.