April 28, 2024, 09:00:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #7 8/09/11 - 8/17/11  (Read 295428 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #920 on: August 16, 2011, 04:54:13 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/stevehelling
stevehelling Steve Helling
@
@connie_estes I got the press release this morning. It appears that the interview is already done.
3 hours ago
I figured it was probably already done but maybe Dr. Phil's show put something in the contract that if their was extreme backlash then they wouldn't have to pay or air the taped interview!   
A girl can dream can't she.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: August 16, 2011, 04:59:39 PM »

the show might already be done. but that does not mean that anyone has to watch the show or especially send in donations!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: August 16, 2011, 05:03:12 PM »

@
@connie_estes I got the press release this morning. It appears that the interview is already done.
3 hours ago
I figured it was probably already done but maybe Dr. Phil's show put something in the contract that if their was extreme backlash then they wouldn't have to pay or air the taped interview!   

The A's wouldn't say a word without the money being paid. I hope the IRS looks into their foundation.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: August 16, 2011, 05:08:24 PM »

skipping ahead..hope this hasn't been posted..
tweet from Levi Page:
Levi_Page Levi Page
Call Dr. Phil & let him know you will boycott Cindy Anthony who lied under oath: 1 323 956 5000

couldn't call but sent an email......
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: August 16, 2011, 05:17:50 PM »

can the A's remain on disability and still collect funds from their foundation??
perfect timing for the A's to come out of their self imposed retirement..Lee's wedding is coming up and they might be expected to at least pay for flowers or the rehearsal dinner...

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: August 16, 2011, 05:19:39 PM »

@
3 hours ago

The A's wouldn't say a word without the money being paid. I hope the IRS looks into their foundation.
Yeah that is probably all we can hope for as far as them getting paid.  I still will NOT ever watch Dr. Phill.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: August 16, 2011, 05:20:58 PM »

can the A's remain on disability and still collect funds from their foundation??
perfect timing for the A's to come out of their self imposed retirement..Lee's wedding is coming up and they might be expected to at least pay for flowers or the rehearsal dinner...
You are required to report any income to the government if you are on Social Security Disability!!! 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: August 16, 2011, 05:22:27 PM »

why are these idiots on disability anyways?? talk about taking advantage of the system..no wonder America is broke!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: August 16, 2011, 05:29:52 PM »

why are these idiots on disability anyways?? talk about taking advantage of the system..no wonder America is broke!
I don't see how they can be on permanent disability through the government but they may both be on it through their employers and it could have went from short term disability to long term disability.  Then after that it will possibly to through the government and be SSDI. 

I just don't see them getting approved for it though.  It is a long process.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: August 16, 2011, 06:06:07 PM »

I don't see how they can be on permanent disability through the government but they may both be on it through their employers and it could have went from short term disability to long term disability.  Then after that it will possibly to through the government and be SSDI. 

I can see Cindy getting the disability thru her workplace, she was there for a number of years. George on the other hand, didn't work anywhere long enough to get it, imo.  I could be wrong tho.

Nobody has to watch the Dr. Phil segment....all the media will tell us what went down.  It's just that simple.  True, we won't have their facial expressions and their body language, but we've seen it all before....waaaaaaay too many times.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: August 16, 2011, 06:27:35 PM »

I can see Cindy getting the disability thru her workplace, she was there for a number of years. George on the other hand, didn't work anywhere long enough to get it, imo.  I could be wrong tho.

Nobody has to watch the Dr. Phil segment....all the media will tell us what went down.  It's just that simple.  True, we won't have their facial expressions and their body language, but we've seen it all before....waaaaaaay too many times.
That's right.
Cry,sniffle,and inspect the hanky.Been there done that.I feel like we could write a book.
I don't even watch Dr.Phil. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: August 16, 2011, 06:30:27 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/dr-phil-grills-casey-anthony-parents
DR. PHIL GRILLS CASEY ANTHONY PARENTS
Published on: August 16, 2011
by NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff

::snipping2::
Neither Casey nor her legal team have commented on this potentially senses-shattering interview.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: August 16, 2011, 06:32:42 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026768/George-Cindy-Anthony-appear-Dr-Phil-Casey-memoir-reveal-identity-Caylees-father.html#ixzz1VEC1GNip
George and Cindy Anthony to break silence on Dr Phil, while Casey memoir 'will reveal identity of Caylee's father'
By David Gardner
Last updated at 9:08 PM on 16th August 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026768/George-Cindy-Anthony-appear-Dr-Phil-Casey-memoir-reveal-identity-Caylees-father.html#ixzz1VEYDb0dP

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: August 16, 2011, 06:36:21 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28881059/detail.html
George, Cindy Anthony To Talk To Dr. Phil
Dr. Phil To Open Season With Anthonys
POSTED: 11:29 am EDT August 16, 2011
UPDATED: 4:40 pm EDT August 16, 2011

Video at ink.
Helling said Lippman had been shopping the interview for a mid-six-figure asking price.

"I don't think it would be under $100,000, and I don't think it would be over $500,000. I just don't think so," Helling said.

Lippman could not be reached for comment, but in his most recent interview, he said the money would go toward the foundation's efforts to advocate for missing children and grandparents' rights. The Anthonys will be part of that foundation.

"The big thing we want to get across is they are not going to profit from this foundation," Lippman said.

In the past month, the couple has been working to get the foundation off the ground. This appears to be the financial boost they were looking for.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28881059/detail.html#ixzz1VEZ9SzrL

~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: August 16, 2011, 06:49:20 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/dr-phil-grills-casey-anthony-parents
DR. PHIL GRILLS CASEY ANTHONY PARENTS
Published on: August 16, 2011
by NATIONAL ENQUIRER staff

Neither Casey nor her legal team have commented on this potentially senses-shattering interview.

Yeah...they have to keep the front up.  The boycotting would be MUCH worse if the public knew that the money that comes from the interview was given to this foundation...that helps KC...and if she is around her parents...they would know that KC would get a piece of it somehow.  So, they can't really say they are supporting her...but they are!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: August 16, 2011, 07:25:49 PM »

I see Baez is milking his time once again, he still hasn't appealed the ruling.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: August 16, 2011, 07:57:50 PM »

It took Baez 8 years to be accepted by the Florida Bar and clearly he learned nothing during that time, with the exception of how to cheat the system. Bogged down with financial worries due to extravagant living and non-payment of bills, for most of his life Baez has shown that he has a taste for the finer things and will go to every length to provide these things for himself. All of this at the expense of his own children. Indeed, his daughter from his first marriage has a criminal record and no doubt a backpack full of problems related to her absentee father.

Snipped from article I just posted

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/08/16/the-rage-against-jose-baez-personal-and-here-to-stay-by-linda-paris/

Thanks Seemeatthebeach,   Excellent article.....a must read..

Hope Jose Baez is disbarred and ruined personally and financially.   He should be in jail for his criminal behavior.

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: August 16, 2011, 08:13:51 PM »

This video report from Bob Kealing is about the A's interview...at the end he says the A's have several foundations beside the 2 we are aware of........................follow the money.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: August 16, 2011, 08:16:18 PM »

This video report from Bob Kealing is about the A's interview...at the end he says the A's have several foundations beside the 2 we are aware of........................follow the money.

why and who in the world would support them and this foundation? you would think that after awhile the funds would dry up wouldn't ya? I would not give them a dime!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: August 16, 2011, 08:18:31 PM »

They are just too disgusting for words!
Glad that they are being watched.
Lippman has hung with them a long time.  He will have to get paid sooner or later.
I wish a forensic investigation could be done on them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.