March 29, 2024, 06:00:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #3 10/21/11 -  (Read 134038 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: August 04, 2011, 11:45:44 AM »

Celina Cass  
   an angelic monkeyRest in Peace   an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 09:07:30 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 03:27:07 PM »

Cass Houseguest Describes Night Girl Disappeared
http://www.wmur.com/r/29533218/detail.html

Video at link

::snipping2::

When News 9's Amy Coveno caught up with Mullaney, he was watching television with his father, Mark, and Louisia Cass in the new duplex they share across the river in Vermont. News 9 asked him about the night Celina disappeared. He said he arrived at the home at midnight.

"All the vehicles were in the driveway as normal," he said. "The door was open. Everybody's sleeping. The lights are off. I just turned on the light, made a couple of sandwiches, watched TV and went to bed."

Mullaney said he went upstairs about 1 a.m. and was out the door by 6:15 a.m. for a job he had in Canaan, Vt.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/29533218/detail.html#ixzz1bLFY0IFZ

In the early stages of the investigation, Mullaney confirmed, he was treated like a suspect. His red pickup truck was taken in for forensic testing.

"Polygraph tests, DNA tests, pictures," he said. "There were a million and one questions."

Mullaney said he agreed to a full-body photograph. He said he was told investigators were looking for signs of a struggle, such as scrapes or bruises.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/29533218/detail.html#ixzz1bLFfpw2r

I hate to do this at the end of the thread...please move over to new thread if okay.

From same article:

News 9 earlier interviewed Louisia Cass' estranged husband, Wendell Noyes. While Mullaney agreed with Noyes that the front door was left unlocked for Mullaney that night -- as Noyes told News 9 -- Mullaney and Louisia Cass disputed Noye's statement about when he went to bed that night.

"I was at a friend's house, and we were just driving around, and I saw (Noyes) there, and we just kept driving around and went back to (my friend's) house," Mullaney said. "Then, a few hours later, I go home."

When News 9 spoke to Noyes about Mullaney's account, he maintained that he went to bed at 9 p.m. with Louisia Cass.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/29533218/detail.html#ixzz1bLUUUxcV

If this statement is accurate, then whatever happened to Celina may have happened between the time Mullaney drove by the house with his friends and when he arrived home at midnight.  I wonder what time it was when he drove by and saw Wendall on the porch with friends.  AND my guess is that Mullaney drove by the house AFTER 9pm when Wendall said he was already in bed.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 09:18:40 AM »

After Celina's body was found, I thought surely there would be an arrest.  But so far, nothing.  I hope there will be justice for Celina  ::justice2NJ::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 09:29:15 PM »

After Celina's body was found, I thought surely there would be an arrest.  But so far, nothing.  I hope there will be justice for Celina  ::justice2NJ::

Me too Muffy..it's been a long time, for such a small town to keep it's secrets.

If Wendall was holding his own version of a proch social with his friends..then I would think LE have talked to them.

If Kevin cam home and found the place dark and everyone in bed..no Celina on the sofa..although her Aunt says there was a pillow and comforter on the sofa in the morning...then I am suspicious of both these men. 

Kevin says he assumed she was sleeping downstairs that evening..yet her sister wasn't home..which he says he didn't know..he did know that she wouldn't sleep down there alone...IDK..I still think something is off with Kevin...so between 9-9:30 and midnight something happened to Celina that no one heard and she was already off the property and everyone else in bed...he even said he drove by and saw Wendall on the porch with his friends..what time was that and why would that stop him from coming home..err right he was at his friends ..then driving around town with his friend..  then back at his friends.. then home by midnight..where everything was dark and quiet and he thought Celina was downstairs asleep..with the pillow and blanket on the sofa in the living room upstairs..it just doesn't add up in my mind. 

Wendall was there, but would he murder her or have an accident happen and then have friends to cover for him the entire time his wife and mother are upstairs asleep?  I know from the pics that apartment had a side door also..so Wendall's on the front porch..what was to stop Kevin from going in the side door and taking her out that way..cruising with his friends and something bad happened...IDK..none of it adds up..none of it.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 10:55:21 AM »

wonder if the drinking buddies,had dna,prints taken
those guys shouldnt be to hard to find,im going to look
around see what is what

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 01:07:06 PM »

Me too Muffy..it's been a long time, for such a small town to keep it's secrets.

If Wendall was holding his own version of a proch social with his friends..then I would think LE have talked to them.

If Kevin cam home and found the place dark and everyone in bed..no Celina on the sofa..although her Aunt says there was a pillow and comforter on the sofa in the morning...then I am suspicious of both these men. 

Kevin says he assumed she was sleeping downstairs that evening..yet her sister wasn't home..which he says he didn't know..he did know that she wouldn't sleep down there alone...IDK..I still think something is off with Kevin...so between 9-9:30 and midnight something happened to Celina that no one heard and she was already off the property and everyone else in bed...he even said he drove by and saw Wendall on the porch with his friends..what time was that and why would that stop him from coming home..err right he was at his friends ..then driving around town with his friend..  then back at his friends.. then home by midnight..where everything was dark and quiet and he thought Celina was downstairs asleep..with the pillow and blanket on the sofa in the living room upstairs..it just doesn't add up in my mind. 

Wendall was there, but would he murder her or have an accident happen and then have friends to cover for him the entire time his wife and mother are upstairs asleep?  I know from the pics that apartment had a side door also..so Wendall's on the front porch..what was to stop Kevin from going in the side door and taking her out that way..cruising with his friends and something bad happened...IDK..none of it adds up..none of it.

Was it ever said that the pillow and blanket were on the sofa in the morning?  I've never seen that but I could be wrong.  I know the aunt said that Celina wouldn't sleep alone downstairs when Kayla wasn't there and that she would sleep on the sofa.

GypsyDD, I agree, I'm still suspicious of both Wendall and Kevin.  Someone killed her, wrapped her in a blanket and threw her in the river and they both had trucks.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 02:19:20 AM »

Yes ..her Aunt who lived in the same building said that the comforter and pillow were on the sofa that morning when everyone realized she was missing.   The quote is back in the first thread..then nothing more was ever stated..except that she would not sleep down stairs in the basement alone without her sister ..and that has been stated by many people..her sister, her aunt, even Kevin.

IDK..by now..they should have a person in their sights..but I suspect it comes down to Kevin or Wendall..just like it does for us..

I just think if something went wrong during Wendall's porch social the other people there at the time would know...and that there wouldn't be much time between his porch social and Kevin getting home..and even Kevin's driving by to witness Wendall on the  porch with friends..to leave time to murder someone, clean the scene, drive out to the river, leave the body there, drive home, and clean the truck and the crime scene....  Just in my opinion..Kevin seems to have a pat answer for everything ..IDK..I still don't have a good feeling about him.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 06:36:52 AM »

An awful thought ~ what if Wendell's beverage buddies were involved, also.......too much to comprehend .
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 12:09:06 AM »

An awful thought ~ what if Wendell's beverage buddies were involved, also.......too much to comprehend .

Even if they were..I just can't comprehend that in such a small town..I mean a really small town where everyone knows each other and their business.  How could all the drinking buddies keep something like the murder of a teen secret..they couldn't really..someone..a friend or relative would have noticed them acting strangely.  And I believe that most people who were just at a friends for a social drink and then witnessed something like this just could not carry on the next day or even the next week or month like everything was fine..their friends and family would know they were acting differently.  And why would a group of people..of course it just said friends which could be two other people..why would anyone keep something like this secret if it was an accident or if they weren't involved..and if involved it would have to effect their behavior.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 12:11:43 AM »

I want to see a pic of Kevin's Dad..I think Kevin looks like Celina. 
Kevin's mother died of cancer..therefore his Mom isn't Louisia..but Kevin and Celina sure look alike..and Celina does not have her father's last name..could her bio Dad be Kevin's Dad?

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 12:58:44 PM »

I've either never seen these before or I somehow missed them.  I checked in on Wendall's facebook page today and he has lots of pictures posted from his wedding to Louisia.  The problem is I don't know how to bring them over here but I'm going to try so have patience with me.  There are some lovely pictures of Celina at the wedding that I've never seen before.

Here goes -

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.124164234306106.27041.100001375909710&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=124165240972672&set=a.124164234306106.27041.100001375909710&type=3&theater

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 01:11:39 PM »

Interesting.  Louisia posing with Celina Cass, Kayla Laro and Kevin Mullaney.

This is a nice picture of Celina. 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 01:31:02 PM »

Well, that didn't work.  I'll try again.

Hi Patti~
Early on in Wendells FB those pictures were not there. The album must have been private or something. Anyway, I posted some of the pictures on the photo thread from your link. If you click on the photo in your browser, try right clicking, then choose "copy image location" then when you reply choose the "image html icon" (under the italics icon) and paste the html inside there just like you do when you post a link to an article. I hope this helps. I have trouble with it sometimes too (mostly because I forget how I did it last time  )

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 01:31:23 PM »

I've either never seen these before or I somehow missed them.  I checked in on Wendall's facebook page today and he has lots of pictures posted from his wedding to Louisia.  The problem is I don't know how to bring them over here but I'm going to try so have patience with me.  There are some lovely pictures of Celina at the wedding that I've never seen before.

Here goes -

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.124164234306106.27041.100001375909710&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=124165240972672&set=a.124164234306106.27041.100001375909710&type=3&theater

He must have opened them up because I do not recall them being there before.  Great pictures of Sweet Celina.  Sad to see them though...especially thinking that the marriage may have lead to her early death. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 01:32:44 PM »

Interesting.  Louisia posing with Celina Cass, Kayla Laro and Kevin Mullaney.

This is a nice picture of Celina. 

This one?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 01:33:46 PM »

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 01:36:30 PM »

Here goes -

He must have opened them up because I do not recall them being there before.  Great pictures of Sweet Celina.  Sad to see them though...especially thinking that the marriage may have lead to her early death. 
Looks like WN is doing damage control to me.....jmo. As if trying to portray "happy little" family blah blah blah.....

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2011, 01:51:41 PM »

Well, that didn't work.  I'll try again.

Hi Patti~
Early on in Wendells FB those pictures were not there. The album must have been private or something. Anyway, I posted some of the pictures on the photo thread from your link. If you click on the photo in your browser, try right clicking, then choose "copy image location" then when you reply choose the "image html icon" (under the italics icon) and paste the html inside there just like you do when you post a link to an article. I hope this helps. I have trouble with it sometimes too (mostly because I forget how I did it last time  )

Thank you so much cartfly for the help.  It's appreciated and now I'll keep that in mind. 

I check out Wendall's page every so often and I just knew they weren't up before because I checked photos many times also and there was only that one picture of him.  So I agree that he's definitely attempting to do damage control.  It's a little late to make them available at this point because people know that they were never there before.
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 02:23:41 PM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2011, 03:03:16 PM »

Please use the "TEST AREA - Practice posting photos and using forum features here" thread in the Monkey Lounge.
Link: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=114.msg22216#msg22216
(I've moved some of the pics and attempts to the test thread.  That way, you or another person can look to see perhaps why the photos didn't post)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 03:08:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.