March 28, 2024, 12:30:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celina Cass #3 10/21/11 -  (Read 134017 times)
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2011, 03:27:33 PM »

I didn't know a test area was there so after a few failed attempts and looking around I tested there and it worked.  I also left a message on that board to ask a mod to delete the failed attempts.  Thanks.

No problem, that's why I posted the link for you and did a bit of a cleanup.
     MB
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 03:39:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2011, 03:29:32 PM »

GyspyDD, now you can see the facebook pictures.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 11:04:33 PM »

GyspyDD, now you can see the facebook pictures.

Thank you so much..Celina looks so pretty, so young, innocent and very happy on those pictures.  Who would think in less then a year she would be murdered?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 11:54:30 PM »

Here is a new article and a new video with Louisia.  It also has a video of Nick Noyes, Wendell's estranged son, who thinks that someone who was in that house that night has the answers.

http://www.necn.com/10/25/11/Family-community-want-justice-for-Celina/landing_newengland.html?blockID=582900&feedID=4206
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2011, 07:08:54 AM »

Here is a new article and a new video with Louisia.  It also has a video of Nick Noyes, Wendell's estranged son, who thinks that someone who was in that house that night has the answers.

http://www.necn.com/10/25/11/Family-community-want-justice-for-Celina/landing_newengland.html?blockID=582900&feedID=4206

Patti ~ thanks so much for posting this . . . my heart hurts . 
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2011, 10:03:28 AM »

Guest laments leaving Celina’s house on fateful night.

http://bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2011_1028guest_laments_leaving_celinas_house_on_fateful_night
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 11:33:03 AM »

For those interested ~ several interesting posting by Dan Cass on his FB wall.   If nothing else, it gives me hope that *something* will come about, eventually.   

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2011, 10:03:27 AM »

TCUMOM..Would it be possible for you to post what you are seeing on his wall so the rest of us can see.  It won't let me see his wall unless I sign up for facebook. TYIA

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2011, 08:20:21 PM »

Okay, monkeys.  I am offering apologies in advance.  I am so sorry.  I cannot figure out how to do the screen shot on this computer.  I copied Dan Cass' wall, and then went back and deleted the stuff about adding friends, as I was trying to make the post at least a little shorter.    Confused

Anyway, I probably don't even need to mention it, BUT:
Klaas ~ MizMuffy ~ CBB ~ San (I think) ~ anyone who feels the urge, please delete this mess.

Just trying to help out some who can't access his FB wall.   I don't know how in the heck I can read his wall ~ I don't even have FB (sounds like a disease.)    
Edit to add FB link per tcumom.  MB http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423
Dan Cass
Worked at none (none)
Went to Colebrook AcademyLives in Colebrook, New Hampshire
In a relationship with Holly Meehan

Dan Cass
    you can hide behind the doors of the law but we all know what u did and saw.now is your turn to squirm and wonder when it is your turn to go under!!
    Share · 7 hours ago ·
    Dan Cass
    now i know where u will be question is will u be as happy as me when u see me!!????
    Share · Thursday at 20:11 ·
    Dan Cass
    and for those of u who not like what i say welll hmmm u can look the other phuckin way!!!dan cass
    Share · Thursday at 20:09 ·
        4 people like this.
            Martha Long you have the best posts on facebook!
            Yesterday at 07:17
            Robert Wheeler Dan I'm proud open mind way to go they should nail the bastard to a fence post and tip over backwards
            Yesterday at 09:23
            Dan Cass there is another idea
            Yesterday at 09:25
            Robert Wheeler No better yet stick em a chipper feet first
            Yesterday at 14:33
            Dan Cass cowboy way is better
            Yesterday at 15:15
    Dan Cass
    cass family has been here for many years and what u did to celina made us all shed tears!now u must pay for your crime and for u i wish u no more time.for u don't deserve to be on this earth if i had my way i would hang u by your girth!!
    Share · Thursday at 20:07 ·
        2 people like this.
    Dan Cass
    walking our streets like u did nothing wrong and singing different lies and songs.no one is safe with u around i hope soon they put u in the ground!!!
    Share · Thursday at 20:01 ·
        2 people like this.
    Dan Cass
    it makes my hair stand up on the back of my neck.and makes my skin crawl to know u killer is amongst us all!!!!
    Share · Thursday at 19:58 ·
    Dan Cass
    will the killer of celina cass cousin of many step forward???seems there maybe 3 to tell the truth in this homicide!!!!!i can't wait to see who tellth the truth!!!!
    Share · Thursday at 19:55 ·
            Charlene McKay Perry what is taking so long to make an arrest?? i thought they knew who it was dan??
            Thursday at 19:57
    Dan Cass
    killer killer on the loose i hope to someday see your neck in a noose!!!
    Share · Thursday at 19:52 ·
        2 people like this.

Dan Cass
    so on my walk today i saw u riding in passenger seat of a car with no care in the world.and knowing u killed a 11 year old girl.why is it if u had nothing to do with celina cass cousin of many dying,the police haven't given u back your truck????hmmmm???perhaps u didn't get all the evidence thought and hell yes u will be caught!!!!!out out brief killer!!!
    Share · Wednesday at 18:07 ·
        Jen Pay Goodrum likes this.

Dan Cass
    so on my walk today i saw u riding in passenger seat of a car with no care in the world.and knowing u killed a 11 year old girl.why is it if u had nothing to do with celina cass cousin of many dying,the police haven't given u back your truck????hmmmm???perhaps u didn't get all the evidence thought and hell yes u will be caught!!!!!out out brief killer!!!
    Share · Wednesday at 09:15 ·
        1 share
            Bonnie Larssen Young They still haven't pinned that on anyone yet??
            Wednesday at 09:16

Dan Cass
    they don't want to jeopardize the case but yet they keep showing us your *edit language* up face.your lies your stories they don't match perhaps u need to have a snack.for your memory seems to be not working like u it is lurking.you are messed up in the head maybe when young your momma dropped u on your head.must have created some chemical in balance for u i have no tolerance.is funny how u lie when u shake and shiver oh yes and when u lay on the ground and quiver.out out brief killer!!!!hopefully someday they put u ......in the chiller!!!
    Share · 22 October at 22:07 ·
    Dan Cass
    they don't want to jeopardize the case but yet they keep showing us your *edit language* up face.your lies your stories they don't match perhaps u need to have a snack.for your memory seems to be not working like u it is lurking.you are messed up in the head maybe when young your momma dropped u on your head.must have created some chemical in balance for u i have no tolerance.is funny how u lie when u shake and shiver oh yes and when u lay on the ground and quiver.out out brief killer!!!!hopefully someday they put u ......in the chiller!!!
    Share · 22 October at 07:48 ·
        Susan Haynes Brown likes this.
        1 share
    Dan Cass
    i never got to meet u celina cass and the people who took u have no class.if it is the last thing i do i will find out what happened to you.an eye for eye tooth for tooth why do they let a killer run loose???i hope to look u killer of celina cass in the eye and say why ?did u kill celina cass cousin of many why??????????????????????????????????????
    Share · 22 October at 07:38 ·

Dan Cass
    all i know is someone aint telling the truth 10-4!!!!!
    Cass Houseguest Describes Night Girl Disappeared
    www.wmur.com
    WEST STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. -- A man believed to have been the last one to enter a home where an 11-year-old girl was later reported missing is offering new information about the timeline that night. Wednesday, October 19, 2011.
    Share · 21 October at 05:57 ·
    Dan Cass shared a link.
    www.wmur.com
    WEST STEWARTSTOWN, N.H. -- A man believed to have been the last one to enter a home where an 11-year-old girl was later reported missing is offering new information about the timeline that night. Wednesday, October 19, 2011.
    Share · 20 October at 18:41 ·
        1 share
            Ron Clermont Thanks Dan
            20 October at 18:53
            Ida Riendeau Thanks Dan could not have info. Because my phone needs flash 9.something. I don't have it . That's ok you can tell me all about it tomorow.
            20 October at 18:59

Dan Cass
    u can run and u can hide, but u better lock yourself the *edit language* up inside!!!
    Share · 18 October at 13:39 ·
        Ginny Collins likes this.

Dan Cass
    MY CONDOLENCES TO THE DAN WHELDON FAMILY.
    Share · 16 October at 17:19 ·
        2 people like this.

Dan Cass
    HMMMM SEEMS WE HAVE A COMMUNICATION GAP HERE MR .NOYES!
    Celina Cass’ mother disputes husband’s story
    bostonherald.com
    COLEBROOK, N.H. — Celina Cass’ heartbroken mother is disputing her estranged husband’s account of the night the slain 11-year-old vanished, saying he wasn’t in bed early but instead was up drinking with friends at their West Stewartstown home. “He was visiting on the...
    Share · 15 October at 08:40 ·
        2 people like this.
            Michele Gosselin some things getting spilled out????
            15 October at 13:50 · 1 person
            Dan Cass i hope so michelle
            15 October at 14:32
            Lisa Cheney hope this can end soon...
            15 October at 14:33
            Kristin Cass Hmmmm????......so WHY hasn't he been RE-questioned??????
            15 October at 16:17
            Dan Cass he going to be
            15 October at 16:27
    Dan Cass
    i guess i have ruffled some feathers with comments i made in regards to celina cass dying.hmmmm can't say i am sorry for this for there is a little girl that has been killed and for this i am more sorry as u say.may not be guilty but hasn't been proven innocent.and have they given him back his truck?
    Share · 14 October at 17:17 ·
    Dan Cass
    GOOD NIGHT ALL AND MAKE SURE YOUR KIDS ARE WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE!KILLER ON THELOOSE!
    Share · 12 October at 21:10 ·
        3 people like this.
    RECENT ACTIVITY
        "DEAR CELINA I AM SORRY I NEVER..." on RIP Celina Cass's Wall.

Dan Cass
    so u deny and say u had nothing to do with celina cass dying she is also or was your stepdaughter until you killed her.now you move to canaan and just happen to be by the canaan school.are you hunting like the predator you are?if you didn't have anything to do with celina cass dying,what kind of man are you to let someone into your house and take celina cass cousin of many?aren't you responsible for who comes and goes in your home?knucker do you really think i believe you when you said and i quote"i had nothing to do with it!"??????
    Share · 12 October at 10:11 ·
            Ginny Collins so agree dan...interview was pathetic...how can he be in a school zone...does anyone care about the children anymore....put him away lets be done w/this....JUSTICE FOR CELINA.....
            12 October at 10:14
            Jr Stanton i still think all 3 had something to go with it and kevin is a piece of shit
            12 October at 10:18
            Dan Cass p.s.now that you are in the area perhaps we can get together have a coffee??
            12 October at 10:24
    Dan Cass
    you haven't been caught yet!you had nothing to do with it????something tells me you were the ring leader!i am glad u moved closer.will be easier to drag u accross the bridge as u say u were guilty!
    Share · 11 October at 17:41 ·
        Allison Norton likes this.

Dan Cass
    save a dog gas a pedophile or molester!!!
    Share · 10 October at 18:56 ·
    Dan Cass
    IF I WERE U I WOULD HIDE BEHIND THOSE 4 SAFE WALLS.BECAUSE SOON IT IS YOU WHO IS ABOUT TO FALL!!!!!!OUT OUT BRIEF KILLER FOR U ARE NO LONGER A THRILLER.U ARE A SICK *edit language* ON EARTH WHO YOUR MOTHER SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO GIVE BIRTH!!!!!!
    Share · 10 October at 16:50 ·
        Robert Miltion Heath likes this.
    Dan Cass
    MESSAGE TO ALL THE BULLIES!!YOU ARE SCARED AND SHOULD BE CAUSE SOMEDAY U WILL GET YOUR ASS BEATEN LIKE IT SHOULD.WHEN MY DAD WAS YOUNG HE TOLD OF A STORY.THERE WAS A YOUNG MAN THERE AGE WHO WAS GOOD SIZE AND PICKED ON MY DAD AND FRIENDS.WILL MY DAD AND FRIENDS HUNG THIS BULLY FROM THEY HAY HOLE IN THE BARN BY A ROPE.IF NOT FOR MY UNCLE CRIPPY CUTTING THIS PURPLE FACED BOY DOWN HE WOULD HAVE DIED MOST LIKELY.KAARMAA!!!I LOVE THE TASTE!!!!!!
    Share · 10 October at 16:44 ·
    Dan Cass
    KILLER KILLER ON THE LOOSE DON'T GET USED TO IT CAUSE SOON IS YOUR TURN TO BE COOKED LIKE A GOOSE!!!!!THERE IS NO PLACE FOR U TO TURN AND IN HELL YOU WILL BURN!!HOW DO YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR DAY AFTER DAY KNOWING THAT YOU TOOK CELINA CASS AWAY!!!!!AND NEVER REALLY LIKED U WHEN WE WERE KIDS AND I REALLY HATE U NOW KNOWING WHAT U DID!!!YOU ARE A SICK *edit language* AND I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A BIG FAST MOVING KARMA TRUCK!!!!VAROOOOOOMMMM VAROOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Share · 10 October at 16:37 ·
        3 people like this.

Dan Cass
    HOW DOES 1 KILL AND STILL LIE AND LOOK U IN THE FACE???HOW DOES 1 KILL A 11 YEAR OLD GIRL AND NOT LEAVE A TRACE?HE KILLS AND SAYS HE IS CRAZY BUT YET WE KILL ANIMALS THAT BITE AND POSSIBLY HAVE RABIES!!!!A DOG'S DEFENSE IS ONLY TO GROWL OR BITE .A PEDOPHILE OR MOLESTER OR KILLER A BITE IS ALL U WOULD BE LUCKY TO RECEIVE!!!THE TAKE AND DO WHAT THEY WANT AND LEAVE!!
    Share · 09 October at 14:29 ·
    Dan Cass
    PEDOPHILES AND MOLESTERS NOW THESE ARE REASONS U SHOULD HAVE MORE THEN YOUR PETS SPADE OR NEUTERED!
    Share · 09 October at 14:24 ·
    Dan Cass
    WARNING TO THOSE WHO SEND ME GARDEN REQUEST'S!I WILL EAT ALL YOUR VEGGIE'S AND SMOKE ALL YOUR HERBS AND I WILL TEAR UP THE DIRT WITH MY FORD!!!I WILL PEE IN YOUR BUSH AND SLAP U ON THE TOUCHE!
    Share · 09 October at 13:51 ·
        2 people like this.
            Holly Meehan Soooo, I should stop going on your account and accepting all those requests?
            09 October at 14:49

Dan Cass
    and what they going to do when bridge gives out?they have bridge was here signs???
    Share · 04 October at 20:05 ·
    Dan Cass
    seems like states are going to run out of bump signs soon!
    Share · 04 October at 20:04 ·
        Soni Cross Yee likes this.

Dan Cass
    MESSAGE FOR PARENTS IN THE PARK THAT HAVE KIDS.IF U DRINK NATURAL ICE YOU BETTER COUNT YOUR CANS TWICE.THERE WAS A YOUNGSTER SEEN RUNNING THROUGH NEIGHBOR'S YARD THEY DROPPED THEIR CAN OF NATURAL ICE AND THEIR I POD.2 WEEKS AGO I WAS ENTERING THE PARK AND WAS BY OLD CABLE OFFICE WHEN I SAW KIDS IN THE ROAD.WILL SISTER WAS HOLDING BROTHERS SHIRT TAIL FOR BROTHER WAS TRYING TO COME AT MY TRUCK.NOW IF THIS BROTHER WAS SOBER HE WOULDN'T SAY BOO.WHY IS HE COMING AT MY TRUCK AND WHY DOES SIS HAVE HOLD OF YOU????THESE KIDS ARE RUNNING A MUCK AND IF THEY KEEP UP THEY ARE GOING TO GET HIT BY A CAR OR A TRUCK.
    Share · 30 September at 06:18 ·
        Trueliene Gaudette likes this.
            Trueliene Gaudette glad someone has the guts to speak up..not just observe & ignore the right thing to do. This child path need re-direction now before its out of hand. >Very Happy<
            30 September at 07:44
    Dan Cass
    take a walk in some elses shoes to find their souls!
    Share · 29 September at 15:01 ·
        2 people like this.

Dan Cass
    so u can kill someone,and hide behind the law!what about the rights of celina cass where can she hide?
    Share · 26 September at 20:44 ·
    Dan Cass
    i am very sorry for the loss of celina cass cousin of many i never had chance to meet.i am sorry for our north country for this has taken the innocence out of our towns now.it seems obvious to me we are not safe from predators.i have lived here most of my life and know lots of people and those who know me know what i want.i am very mad at the system and i don't see how this can go on unsolved.how they can let someone they know is responsible not pay for his crime?releasing these animals on our streets to prey again.where is the justice i ask?u kill u still live your life like nothing is wrong.thinking u will get away well i have news for u u well never be safe killer!!!
    Share · 23 September at 18:55 ·
            Michele Gosselin they dont want to release info or arrests until they are 100% sure so it's not a Casey Anthony case
            23 September at 22:03 · 1 person
            Robert Miltion Heath VERY VERY TRUE PLEASE TELL A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT ..... VERY GOOD POINT.......
            23 September at 23:35
            Dan Cass michele they know who did this!
            24 September at 06:49
            Dan Cass would u be so patient if was your daughter?
            24 September at 07:19
            Janet Heath all any of us can do is pray
            24 September at 19:06
    Dan Cass
    if u think noyes is innocent then why not set him free?u cant keep him for ever without evidence.he is in berlin relaxing while u waste time and he is doing something else.set him free let the north country have him maybe u get lucky and never see him again!!!!
    Share · 23 September at 18:45 ·
    Dan Cass
    so they say the death of celina cass was a homicide?hmmm this is what we knew already we knew noyes is in berlin hmmmm.took them this long to tell us something we knew already while the killer roams the streets of berlin.wow this is wrong so very wrong!!!
    Share · 22 September at 18:48 ·
        2 people like this.
            Carey Clark The people of berlin now know there is an alleged killer amongst them
            22 September at 18:54
            Carey Clark Maybe all they need is a picture. Just saying
            22 September at 18:59 · 1 person
            Dan Cass can take anyone who wants to go right to where he is!
            22 September at 19:14
            Carey Clark Where is he staying
            22 September at 19:17
            Dan Cass he is at a blue door just as u come into berlin from milan on right by school and church.
            22 September at 19:19
            Carey Clark Not familiar sorry
            22 September at 19:20
            Dan Cass just behind fire dept
            22 September at 19:20
            Carey Clark School and church street or the brown school and st annes church on pleasant street
            22 September at 19:24
            Dan Cass right by high st intersection u go over railroad tracks he on right blue door he was sitting on step
            22 September at 19:27
            Carey Clark St annes church is behind fire dept its on pleasant st
            22 September at 19:27
            Dan Cass is near there
            22 September at 19:28
            Carey Clark Oh I think I know where u r talking about
            22 September at 19:29
            Dan Cass near stonewall look for blue door was 3 pm monday i saw him on the 5th
            22 September at 19:30
            Carey Clark Oh yes I got it now where he is
            22 September at 19:31
            Dan Cass is it for nuts?
            22 September at 19:31
            Carey Clark No
            22 September at 19:32
            Dan Cass he saw me went around again stop in road he in driveway up shuffling around and knodding
            22 September at 19:33
            Carey Clark Hmm that doesn't make sense
            Dan Cass i pointed at him
            Dan Cass wanted to get out but holly say no
            Carey Clark That facility isn't for that hmmm
            22 September at 19:34
            Dan Cass looklike apartment
            22 September at 19:35
            Carey Clark Will turn on my computer and inbox u
            22 September at 19:35
            Dan Cass ok
            22 September at 19:36
            Carey Clark Back on my blackberry but that is some shit must feel his life is in jeopardy. Wonder why hmm
            22 September at 19:50
            Dan Cass just want eye for eye and it over
            22 September at 19:53
            Carey Clark I agree. Very sad
            22 September at 19:55 · 1 person
            Dilshad Sharif so sad . agreed
            23 September at 15:13

« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 09:09:46 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2011, 08:32:58 PM »

Wow!  You did a powerful lot of work there tcumom! Inquiring minds wanted to know and you provided it.  I'm going to leave it as is.  My only suggestion in future if you can't do a screen shot for something long is to divide it into like 3 or 4 parts, and note each part 1, part 2 maybe? (divide it into a few posts?)  Weren't you worried you would lose what you were posting?  I'd post it to notepad first so I wouldn't lose anything.  Anyway, thank you for all what you've provided.  I'll let Klaasend decide if she wants to change anything.  I don't want to mess with all your work.  I'm sort of tempted to copy it over to a thread, but like I said, I'd defer it to Klaas.  Thank you for posting it.   And one more thing... needs link.  
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 08:35:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2011, 08:59:21 PM »

MizMuffy ~   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

As many times as I've yammered on about Dan Cass, I'm   I don't have the FB page memorized !  hee.

Link to the novelette I posted above:  Dan Cass' FB account
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423 (added link to original post-MB)

It was crazy trying to do that, and I *knew* there was bound to be a better way . . . anyway, thanks for your patience and understanding.    
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 09:10:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2011, 01:42:08 AM »

MizMuffy ~   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

As many times as I've yammered on about Dan Cass, I'm   I don't have the FB page memorized !  hee.

Link to the novelette I posted above:  Dan Cass' FB account
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423 (added link to original post-MB)

It was crazy trying to do that, and I *knew* there was bound to be a better way . . . anyway, thanks for your patience and understanding.    

TCUMOM..Thank you so much..I can see what Dan has been posting through your concerted efforts to bring the post here..awesome.  I appreciate it this so much.  Again many thanks.

For some reson when I get to his account it will not let me see his wall unless I join facebook..huh..so many thanks for letting the rest of see what he has been talking about.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2011, 07:41:59 AM »

Gypsy ~ it was no problem, and I was happy to do it.   

I'll bring new posts over right away from now on, and y'all won't have to cull thru pages of my copying and pasting.   

Dan does seem to keep tabs on big boy Wendell, AND believes Wendell's buddies were perhaps involved (to an extent.)  So, we'll see what happens. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2011, 12:52:54 AM »

Hey monkey friends! Had a chance to stop in to see if there were any updates in Celina's case. Stinks... Nothing yet.

Muffybee, you're right & I apologize. There's no excuse, no matter what the reason, for me to make an underhanded comment. I get so frustrated & type like I talk, by saying exactly what I'm thinking...and it's just not right to say offhanded crap no matter what. I apologize. Sincerely. I was catching up in the last thread bc I had a few minutes before going to sleep, which is when I saw your comment to me. Sorry it took so long for my apology but I haven't been on the computer or my phone, busy with kid stuff. I definitely needed a humbling reprimand bc I'm even more embarrassed now after reading my original comment, I didn't even like my original apology - it wasn't enough. I'm better than that and the readers here deserve better than reading crap like that, so yeah, you're most definitely right. Besides, the most important thing about my stupid comment is that Celina deserves better than that. From the bottom of my heart I offer my sincerest apologies...I'm sorry monkeys.

an angelic monkey
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2011, 09:03:24 PM »

TY tcumom

dan cass said
    bostonherald.com
    www.wmur.com
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11932.msg1483483#msg1483483

not sure this stuff was posted here are links

www.wmur.com
http://www.wmur.com/r/29533218/detail.html

No Rest Until Cass' Killer Is Found, Mom Says
http://www.wmur.com/video/29535875/detail.html

bostonherald.com

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2011, 01:11:58 PM »

A new post by Dan Cass on  facebook:   Needs link please.  MB  Edit to add link kindly provided by tcumom but is Pattianne's responsibility. 

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423&sk=wall
Dan Cass
mr.noyes is on main st now sitting innocent like.
Share · 3 hours ago ·

Dan Cass also lives in school zone
        3 hours ago
        Dan Cass told him not to get to comfortable!
        2 hours ago · 1
        Jen Pay Goodrum Grrr...Sad
        48 minutes ago
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:52:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2011, 01:35:12 PM »

A new post by Dan Cass on  facebook:   Needs link please.  MB
  Edit to add the link provided by tcumom:  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423&sk=wall

Dan Cass
mr.noyes is on main st now sitting innocent like
Share · 3 hours ago ·

3 hours ago
        2 hours ago · 1
        48 minutes ago

Here's the link:  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000535910423&sk=wall

Hope it's okay I put the link in for Patti, along with a reply . . .

I just went to read his wall, and now he's made a comment about needing *trash removal* ..... can't help but grin.    This guy has had it with ole' Wendell, and he doesn't care who knows .
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 03:04:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2011, 08:23:02 PM »

Good Lord ~ I think Dan must have had a few beverages from the way he's writing today/tonight 

Dan Cass
death penalty i want more i want to be there when they close the gas chamber door to see u shake and quiver on the floor!this is my xmas wish!!!
Share · 32 minutes ago ·
Dan Cass
i have lived here many years i have had lot of fun and shed a few tears.people who know me know where i stand i may not be the best but am a good man.i have heard all these stories about what happened to celina but really have no answers.they tell me stories and tell to stay away.hmmm.my question here is could u?would u?i have plenty to say my words are my actions for u all know i will speak my peace.oh yes i have tried to help the police.
Share · 46 minutes ago ·
Dan Cass
i don't care if i piss off the world a scumbag killed an 11 year old girl!now does this make u feel better? if not put on a warm sweater!for u can say how u feel as well as i no big deal.if u don't agree don't phuckin talk to me!u don't have all the answers if u do cure phuckin cancer!
Share · about an hour ago ·
Dan Cass
mullaney truck was given back perhaps yours still had the killer sack!
Dan Cass
did he lie to u and cast a spell cause u to will go to hell!!!
Dan Cass
i knew him before u were born i drank beer with the maroon.he is sick in the head and is no secret i wish for him dead.if this is harassment so be it.if u not like it don't phuckin read it!!!!!
Dan Cass
harass harass u can kiss my lilly white phuckin ass!!!
Dan Cass
oh yes and i still say if pick up don't fit then they must acquite!
Dan Cass
if i offend u with my comments let me know i will befriend u no skin of my apple at all cause family more important then comments made by folks that think they know better!

3 people like this.
        Ron Clermont Rock on bro!!
        about an hour ago · 2

Dan Cass
i see u ,u see me i would be much happier seeing u hanging from a tree.by your neck til u as tall as shrek.too see your eyes pop out and to hear u scream and shout these are on my xmas wish oh i hope soon to see u swim with the fish!!!
Share · 6 hours ago ·
Dan Cass
any one care to take up a collection for trash removal???seems like there should a petition or something we can circulate to get trash removed from our streets kids are not safe or others for that matter.who knows when the trash will get the urge to kill again???????
Share · 7 hours ago ·

Liz Carney likes this.

Dan Cass
mr.noyes is on main st now sitting innocent like.
Share · 10 hours ago ·

10 hours ago
        10 hours ago · 1
        7 hours ago
        Katrina Placey I have had about enough of seeing post like this. Has any one ever heard innocent until proven guilty!!! I hope I am never accused of anything because I can see what the community is going to post. Let the cops do their jobs and let's wait and see what happens. Now I am not saying I don't have opions about the case but what is being posted above is slander and boarders on harassment.
        3 hours ago
        Dan Cass ok u have had enough and so i have killer walking streets.eems like maybe u ought to keep comments to self u not agree.u have proof he not do it?why is it he has more rights then celina?
        2 hours ago
        Dan Cass oh and p.s. kat dont really care what u think or anyone phuckin else my cousin is dead all i know not happy about it at all.would u be?
        2 hours ago
        Dan Cass ‎'call the cops call the fbi call the national guard if u are mad about comments i will plead temporary insanity sound familiar?
        2 hours ago
        Dan Cass oh and if it bothers u so much don't read it!!!!!!!!!!!!
        2 hours ago

Dan Cass
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO CELINA CASS COUSIN OF MANY IT IS MAKING IT WORSE FOR U AND THOSE INVOLVED IN KILLING MY LITTLE COUSIN.THE POLICE ARE GETTING CLOSER AND SOON IT WILL BE YOUR TURN.NOW I HAVE AN IDEA WHO IS INVOLVED AND TO LET U KNOW I AM STILL LOOKING FOR ANSWERS ALSO.U MAY SEE ME DRIVE BY YOUR WORK OR YOUR HOME OR EVEN THE SAFEST PLACE U THINK U CAN BE.I WILL FIND U KILLER OR KILLERS SHALL WE SAY CAUSE I DON'T THINK 1 PERSON IS RESPONSIBLE OR CAPABLE ALONE U BUNCH OF DUMB ASSES ARE GOING TO BE SORRY!
Share · Tuesday at 08:20 ·
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2011, 08:55:20 PM »

Wow.  This explains Dan Cass' interest and also a relationship to the police chief. 
Very interesting, to me. 

I bolded one particular piece of info. 

Dan Cass
i heard a rumor that colebrook police and town are being paid to protect a killer.well for one thing celina cass cousin of many was killed in stewartstown,n.h. not colebrook.i know my brother steve chief of police for all his life he is honest as they come and he is very upset about celina cass dying!and here is a question for u rumor starters.who is paying the town?do u think the killer has that kind of money that a town would risk law suits?this is a state and fbi investigation.oh and if u knew what u were talking about from the beginning there was a reward put up by the fbi and many others here and far away.
Share · 12 hours ago ·
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2011, 09:10:41 PM »

Wow.  This explains Dan Cass' interest and also a relationship to the police chief. 
Very interesting, to me. 

I bolded one particular piece of info. 

Dan Cass
i heard a rumor that colebrook police and town are being paid to protect a killer.well for one thing celina cass cousin of many was killed in stewartstown,n.h. not colebrook.i know my brother steve chief of police for all his life he is honest as they come and he is very upset about celina cass dying!and here is a question for u rumor starters.who is paying the town?do u think the killer has that kind of money that a town would risk law suits?this is a state and fbi investigation.oh and if u knew what u were talking about from the beginning there was a reward put up by the fbi and many others here and far away.
Share · 12 hours ago ·

tcumom..ty for the facebook comments and info.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.