April 18, 2024, 07:13:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BREEANN RODRIGUEZ 3, Endangered Missing: Aug 6, 2011 SENATH MO(Body Found)  (Read 240759 times)
michelete2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: August 14, 2011, 05:49:18 PM »

Interesting....

The scanner livestream feed just went offline

Wonder if something is up?

The scanner is back up.

Down again !!! Lasted only a minute
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #201 on: August 14, 2011, 06:26:34 PM »

Scanner - "It appears to be half naked"   
Awwww!   
michelete2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: August 14, 2011, 06:32:32 PM »

Just saw this posted on a relative's facebook account:

Kevin Bazan: this is what I know.nothibg more nothing less......he didnt turn himself in his wife did.once in custody he confessed that he suffocated her.i dont know if he did this the same day she was missing or later.....we have some hope left because... he took the cops to where he left the body, but she was no longer there...if the f***er suffocated her there where he left her, there is a chance that he thought he killed her left and she may have woken up later.(sometimes when suffocated you go , like fainting, and then come to.) but like I said, we dont know if he did this earlier and then took the body.....his wife and kids where out of town, once they came back, we dont know if he confessed or she noticed him being different.either way thank you for turning that bitch in......i will try to see if anything else is revealed tomorrow ...or whenever..See More
10 minutes ago · 1 personLoading....

Here is the link  http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=251317368223856&set=a.248453088510284.61099.247852725236987&type=1&theater
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: August 14, 2011, 06:44:17 PM »

Kevin Bazan: this is what I know.nothibg more nothing less......he didnt turn himself in his wife did.once in custody he confessed that he suffocated her.i dont know if he did this the same day she was missing or later.....we have some hope left because... he took the cops to where he left the body, but she was no longer there...if the f***er suffocated her there where he left her, there is a chance that he thought he killed her left and she may have woken up later.(sometimes when suffocated you go , like fainting, and then come to.) but like I said, we dont know if he did this earlier and then took the body.....his wife and kids where out of town, once they came back, we dont know if he confessed or she noticed him being different.either way thank you for turning that bitch in......i will try to see if anything else is revealed tomorrow ...or whenever..See More

Here is the link  http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=251317368223856&set=a.248453088510284.61099.247852725236987&type=1&theater

Wow...wouldn't it be a miracle if they found Breeann wandering in the park after 8 days...I understand the family's willingness to hold out hope that she's still alive. I think Shawn Morgan is toying with LE. I think the piece of evidence, that's being tested for DNA, that was collected in a field a few days after Breeann went missing was an article of her clothing. I also think Mr perv is sending LE on a wild goose chase in order to allow decomp to take place in hopes of avoiding a sexual assault charge on top of those he's already been charged with....
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: August 14, 2011, 07:26:10 PM »

Wow...wouldn't it be a miracle if they found Breeann wandering in the park after 8 days...I understand the family's willingness to hold out hope that she's still alive. I think Shawn Morgan is toying with LE. I think the piece of evidence, that's being tested for DNA, that was collected in a field a few days after Breeann went missing was an article of her clothing. I also think Mr perv is sending LE on a wild goose chase in order to allow decomp to take place in hopes of avoiding a sexual assault charge on top of those he's already been charged with....

BBM

I think so too Samarie.  We will see a lot of this thanks to the skank.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: August 14, 2011, 07:32:23 PM »

BBM

I think so too Samarie.  We will see a lot of this thanks to the skank.

I just looked it up and Missouri does have the death penalty. Maybe they should throw that at him and see if he doesn't cough up where he really left her. I've also thought that if he did leave her near the park a week ago, she may have been moved by nature, as sad as that thought is....

p.s. I give the wife a lot of credit for turning his sorry azz in, her family has been destroyed by this as well.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #206 on: August 14, 2011, 07:41:14 PM »

Scanner: they are still on the scene.

An officer just said he would be at Ode Johnson Rd (10-6).

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: August 14, 2011, 07:43:10 PM »

Just heard on the scanner something about waterways and levee's that were searched last week, someone is on route to Ode Johnson (that's what it sounded like).

If SM disposed of Breeann in or near a waterway, she could have easily moved  downstream with all the rain and flooding they've experienced recently.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: August 14, 2011, 07:45:36 PM »

Times like these, I wish there were some enhanced interrogation techniques used. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: August 14, 2011, 07:45:47 PM »

the scanner is saying they are searching around the Elk Chute Levee - Missouri
at the link is a map Z out and it looks S east of senath, the officer asked if that
area was search B4,reply was 10-4,yes affirmative

Elk Chute Levee
http://www.satelliteviews.net/cgi-bin/g.cgi?fid=717450&state=MO&ftype=levee

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: August 14, 2011, 07:46:08 PM »

Cartfly - You and I have been on the same page, seconds apart, several times today! Glad someone else heard the "Ode Johnson Rd." part...
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: August 14, 2011, 07:49:52 PM »

scanner
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=277

codes
http://www.yougetinfo.com/info/PolCodes.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: August 14, 2011, 07:52:06 PM »

Someone was instructed to 10-41, call the station using a different frquency.

Wonder if they've found something...
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #213 on: August 14, 2011, 08:01:20 PM »

Cartfly - You and I have been on the same page, seconds apart, several times today! Glad someone else heard the "Ode Johnson Rd." part...
LOL Smile I have it turned up all the way as I clean the living room and I did hear Ode Johnson Rd too Smile

My family dislikes when I listen to the scanner (it is scary loud sometimes) so I am thinking I might try head phones......

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2011, 08:02:13 PM »

if you move west in the nav box in map view, you can see more levee,irrigation,
3 of them side by side,looks daunting,even if you were in a boat,south of the levee
runs in to a conservation area,that looks quite large

Gearth 3D of levee,you may need the plugin to view
http://www.gmap3d.com/?d=717450&s=MO&f=levee

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #215 on: August 14, 2011, 08:05:48 PM »

if you move west in the nav box in map view, you can see more levee,irrigation,
3 of them side by side,looks daunting,even if you were in a boat,south of the levee
runs in to a conservation area,that looks quite large

Gearth 3D of levee,you may need the plugin to view
Thanks CW, great map an angelic monkey

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: August 14, 2011, 08:12:29 PM »

cartfly i was just wondering ,how he would have put breeann in the levee,so i
traveled north and S highway 84 crosses the levee

levee

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: August 14, 2011, 08:20:37 PM »

cartfly i was just wondering ,how he would have put breeann in the levee,so i
traveled north and S highway 84 crosses the levee

levee

correction that is S highway 412

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: August 14, 2011, 08:31:08 PM »

Have the victim's mother and father come down here?

Wonder what and to whom they're referring to...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: August 14, 2011, 08:32:34 PM »

Heartbroken that this little girl has been murdered. Life is so unfair.  I am beyond upset

It just never ends, continues to escalate.   HUGS Cookie. 

right back at cha!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.