April 19, 2024, 10:17:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BREEANN RODRIGUEZ 3, Endangered Missing: Aug 6, 2011 SENATH MO(Body Found)  (Read 240801 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #240 on: August 15, 2011, 12:06:09 PM »

From the probable cause document:

His residence is 118 Ode Johnson, they found the bicycle, he grabbed her from the ladder of his pool and smothered her with a white trash bag then put her body in that same trash bag and disposed of her in one of the canals/ditch over a railing. He then dismantled the bike and dumps it in the same canal/ditch area.

I wonder where he was when Morgan Nick disappeared......

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #241 on: August 15, 2011, 12:12:25 PM »

His residence is 118 Ode Johnson, they found the bicycle, he grabbed her from the ladder of his pool and smothered her with a white trash bag then put her body in that same trash bag and disposed of her in one of the canals/ditch over a railing. He then dismantled the bike and dumps it in the same canal/ditch area.

AND from the same probable cause document:
 "Shawn Morgan felt like it took an hour for her to die"

Just bring him on the front steps of the court house and let the people take care of him

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: August 15, 2011, 12:16:07 PM »

AND from the same probable cause document:
 "Shawn Morgan felt like it took an hour for her to die"

Just bring him on the front steps of the court house and let the people take care of him

That would explain the premeditated part and the weapon was the plastic bag.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: August 15, 2011, 12:20:18 PM »

I still think there is more to this which is why Breeann has not been found.  If he wanted her dead, why rescue her from the pool?  No, I'm not buying this story completely. He may have killed her with the trash bag, but for another reason.   Reminiscent of Casey's story too.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: August 15, 2011, 12:29:32 PM »

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15268426/more-details-emerge-about-3-year-olds-death

More details emerge about 3-year-old's murder
Posted: Aug 15, 2011 11:25 AM EDT Updated: Aug 15, 2011 11:29 AM EDT
By Christy Hendricks - bio | email

Breeann Rodriguez Breeann Rodriguez

Shawn Morgan (Source: Dunklin County Sheriff's Office) Shawn Morgan (Source: Dunklin County Sheriff's Office)

SENATH, MO (KFVS) -

Police have released more details in the murder of 3-year-old Breeann Rodriguez.

Shawn Morgan, 43, from Senath is charged with 1st degree murder, according to Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Sokoloff.

Morgan has also been charged with armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence.

According to the probable cause statement, Morgan admitted to grabbing Breeann and carrying her inside his house as she stood on the ladder at the pool in his backyard on August 6, the day she went missing

::snipping2::

According to the probable cause statement, Morgan suffocated the girl using a white plastic trash bag.

He then put the her body in the same trash bag, drove to the floodway ditches of Hwy. 164 and threw her over the railing, according to court documents.

When he came back to his house, he took apart her bicycle and threw it in the same river system, according to court documents.

Probable Cause statement

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfvs12/news/Senath_probable_cause.PDF

OS

So, they found the bicycle, which was identified by Breeann's father. That must have been the scanner chatter, some of us heard yesterday, about sending an officer to Ode Johnson Rd and bringing "the parents down here."

I can't help but feel some very important parts are being left out of Shawn Morgan's confession. The crime doesn't make any sense to me, but most of them don't...I think he sexually assaulted Breeann, before killing her. That would also explain the DNA evidence found a few days after she went missing and LE on the scanner yesterday stating "it's 1/2 naked." LE knows exactly what they're looking for....JMHO
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: August 15, 2011, 12:40:58 PM »

What kind of a current is in this floodway ditch?  If he had weighted her down, she most likely would be in the immediate area, I would think. Otherwise, with air in the bag, she would have drifted with the current.  She probably is not even there.  Have they checked the Mississippi River?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: August 15, 2011, 12:51:45 PM »

The only way I can post a PDF file is to do a screen captue.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: August 15, 2011, 01:02:07 PM »

the baby killing Ahole has some cash laying around unclaimed
http://www.treasurer.mo.gov/UnclaimedProperty/Main.aspx?name=Morgan+Shawn

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: August 15, 2011, 01:12:06 PM »

sometimes I think we should get out a white trash bag and put over his head and suffocate him - the MONSTER/b]

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: August 15, 2011, 01:15:18 PM »

sometimes I think we should get out a white trash bag and put over his head and suffocate him - the MONSTER/b]

Kermit - You're too kind....
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #250 on: August 15, 2011, 01:15:55 PM »

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15268426/more-details-emerge-about-3-year-olds-death

More details emerge about 3-year-old's murder
Posted: Aug 15, 2011 11:25 AM EDT Updated: Aug 15, 2011 11:29 AM EDT
By Christy Hendricks - bio | email

Breeann Rodriguez Breeann Rodriguez

Shawn Morgan (Source: Dunklin County Sheriff's Office) Shawn Morgan (Source: Dunklin County Sheriff's Office)

SENATH, MO (KFVS) -

Police have released more details in the murder of 3-year-old Breeann Rodriguez.

Shawn Morgan, 43, from Senath is charged with 1st degree murder, according to Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Sokoloff.

Morgan has also been charged with armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence.

According to the probable cause statement, Morgan admitted to grabbing Breeann and carrying her inside his house as she stood on the ladder at the pool in his backyard on August 6, the day she went missing

::snipping2::

According to the probable cause statement, Morgan suffocated the girl using a white plastic trash bag.

He then put the her body in the same trash bag, drove to the floodway ditches of Hwy. 164 and threw her over the railing, according to court documents.

When he came back to his house, he took apart her bicycle and threw it in the same river system, according to court documents.

Probable Cause statement

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfvs12/news/Senath_probable_cause.PDF

OS

So, they found the bicycle, which was identified by Breeann's father. That must have been the scanner chatter, some of us heard yesterday, about sending an officer to Ode Johnson Rd and bringing "the parents down here."

I can't help but feel some very important parts are being left out of Shawn Morgan's confession. The crime doesn't make any sense to me, but most of them don't...I think he sexually assaulted Breeann, before killing her. That would also explain the DNA evidence found a few days after she went missing and LE on the scanner yesterday stating "it's 1/2 naked." LE knows exactly what they're looking for....JMHO

He should be executed like Gary Gilmore (on Televsion), if he is found guilty. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #251 on: August 15, 2011, 01:19:02 PM »

I still think there is more to this which is why Breeann has not been found.  If he wanted her dead, why rescue her from the pool?  No, I'm not buying this story completely. He may have killed her with the trash bag, but for another reason.   Reminiscent of Casey's story too.
JMO.... but I do not think he was mad that she was on the ladder of his pool. I doubt he was worried about her safety, only his own sick needs. I think he saw her and only had sexual intentions, nothing more. He looks like like a disturbed little wimp. It would not surprise me at all if we were to learn that his own children were also victims of this bottom feeder.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: August 15, 2011, 01:21:55 PM »

Did he bind her?  (He watched her for quite sometime while she died, if one believes his confession.)  Why couldn't she rip at the bag? Too little to know to do this?   I just don't believe any of his story.  She better not be found with duct tape across her face. 

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #253 on: August 15, 2011, 01:29:37 PM »

This may be his wife:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1529079746

And, sadly, I think his son posted about Breeann being missing.

Just for info, but Tonya has now deleted her FB page as well. I am glad she did as I can only imagine how many hateful messages and threats she was getting.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #254 on: August 15, 2011, 01:31:05 PM »

I firmly believe this crime was sexually motivated. . . it's the only thing that makes sense.  What a damn shame. 
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: August 15, 2011, 01:31:52 PM »

This may be his wife:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1529079746

And, sadly, I think his son posted about Breeann being missing.

Just for info, but Tonya has now deleted her FB page as well. I am glad she did as I can only imagine how many hateful messages and threats she was getting.
Yeah, it's just as well for sure. 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: August 15, 2011, 01:41:51 PM »

Did he bind her?  (He watched her for quite sometime while she died, if one believes his confession.)  Why couldn't she rip at the bag? Too little to know to do this?   I just don't believe any of his story.  She better not be found with duct tape across her face. 

It said he held the trash bag over her face and mouth. She was 3 yo and like Caylee do not believe she could make that first step on the pool ladder..I call BS

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: August 15, 2011, 01:44:54 PM »

Thanks for the screen-shot of the affidavit, PDFs cause my computer to have seizures and hiss.

Motive? He looks like a pervert, but he mentioned the words "mexican female". Was it race hate inspired? Who would refer to a baby/toddler as mexican female?

The affidavit says that the bicycle was dismantled and thrown in the river... why did he throw the training wheels on the wooded patch?

It took the girl an hour to die, but there were searchers looking for her at the time. When did he get rid of her body? Weren't the homes nearby searched?

The rumor of his wife turning him in was wrong, then?

I hope the searchers find her soon, and that the monster faces justice soon.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: August 15, 2011, 01:53:57 PM »

How long was the child outside unattended?  Is it possible this derelict had already killed and dumped her before anyone knew she was missing?
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: August 15, 2011, 01:56:35 PM »

How long was the child outside unattended?  Is it possible this derelict had already killed and dumped her before anyone knew she was missing?

The brother was inside from 5 min-20 min and the family looked for her for another 1/2 hour or so before calling LE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.