April 26, 2024, 08:52:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BREEANN RODRIGUEZ 3, Endangered Missing: Aug 6, 2011 SENATH MO(Body Found)  (Read 241165 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: August 15, 2011, 02:07:03 PM »

How long was the child outside unattended?  Is it possible this derelict had already killed and dumped her before anyone knew she was missing?

The brother was inside from 5 min-20 min and the family looked for her for another 1/2 hour or so before calling LE

i wonder if breeann father/mother,knocked on his/morgan door, an asked about breeann

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #261 on: August 15, 2011, 02:22:10 PM »

sometimes I think we should get out a white trash bag and put over his head and suffocate him - the MONSTER/b]

Kermit - You're too kind....

Good afternoon Monkeys! Just checking in to see if she has been found yet.

Kermit you are way to kind hearted....I would like to see him hung up and the parents given a really sharp filleting knife and take him apart inch by inch....starting at the genitalia. Take an inch of meat off every 30 minutes for days until there is nothing left but vital organs to keep the sick bastard alive and in agony. If something is not done to put a stop to this it will only get worse. The automatic sentence for molesting a child or abusing and killing them should be an automatic death. Just take them from the courtroom to the death chamber and be done with it. There is no rehab for these sick individuals, so just put them out of everyone's misery.
I am a peaceful, loving person, but do harm to a sweet child and I have no qualms about putting  the perp to death would do it myself if it was one of my babies.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: August 15, 2011, 02:29:56 PM »

sometimes I think we should get out a white trash bag and put over his head and suffocate him - the MONSTER/b]

Kermit - You're too kind....

Good afternoon Monkeys! Just checking in to see if she has been found yet.

Kermit you are way to kind hearted....I would like to see him hung up and the parents given a really sharp filleting knife and take him apart inch by inch....starting at the genitalia. Take an inch of meat off every 30 minutes for days until there is nothing left but vital organs to keep the sick bastard alive and in agony. If something is not done to put a stop to this it will only get worse. The automatic sentence for molesting a child or abusing and killing them should be an automatic death. Just take them from the courtroom to the death chamber and be done with it. There is no rehab for these sick individuals, so just put them out of everyone's misery.
I am a peaceful, loving person, but do harm to a sweet child and I have no qualms about putting  the perp to death would do it myself if it was one of my babies.

I think that if a perp refuses to give the location of the body it automatically takes LWOP off the table and makes the death penalty charge mandatory. No plea bargains etc.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: August 15, 2011, 03:30:26 PM »

The only way I can post a PDF file is to do a screen captue.

I wonder why a member of the drug task force was involved in his questioning and arrest.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: August 15, 2011, 03:57:25 PM »

How long was the child outside unattended?  Is it possible this derelict had already killed and dumped her before anyone knew she was missing?

The brother was inside from 5 min-20 min and the family looked for her for another 1/2 hour or so before calling LE

really we don't know how long she was gone before someone missed her..the brother is only 5 yrs old, she could have been gone for a while before the brother went inside and stayed there for 5-20 minutes...he would have no concept of time and should not have been expected at 5 yrs old to be babysitting his 3 yr old  sister...jmo..a lot of responsibility for a 5 yr old child...
also, I do think that this perv took Breeann for sexual reasons..I don't believe for 1 minute that she was really up on the stairs of his swimming pool...and he got her down from there..if he no ulterior motives, why not just yell at her to get down and get out of his yard? he is perv...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #265 on: August 15, 2011, 05:36:53 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

I do not believe for a minute, the brother was outside, Bunk! (My opinion)   Does the brother have a twin? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: August 15, 2011, 05:48:57 PM »

Crews searching near Hornersville for body of missing Senath youth
 Monday, August 15, 2011
GEORGE ANDERSON Daily Dunklin Democrat
 ::snipping2::
HORNERSVILLE, Mo. -- Authorities have yet to find the body of 3-year-old Breeann Rodriguez, of Senath, Mo., and crews are currently searching the floodway ditches near Hornersville.
 According to Dunklin County Sheriff Bob Holder, nearly 50 searchers, search dogs, two helicopters, and several boats are currently canvassing the drainage ditch area east of the rural farming community.
Holder said authorities have yet to come across anything of interest and the search is ongoing.
The road leading to the river access point at Pierce Landing at Hornersville has been closed as authorities try to keep locals from compromising the area.
http://www.dddnews.com/story/1753284.html

map
A.164 levee
B.senath
C. 164 crosses a levee here too

route 164 levee
http://tinyurl.com/3v4a5k4

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: August 15, 2011, 05:52:19 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

I do not believe for a minute, the brother was outside, Bunk! (My opinion)   Does the brother have a twin? 

maybe thats why the parents flunked the poly,bad info on the 5 Ws

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: August 15, 2011, 06:10:18 PM »

they should be allowed to waterboard this perv till he tells where little Breeann is!    he has already admitted to murdering her, have the decency to tell the police where her little body is so that her parents can give her a proper burial..

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #269 on: August 15, 2011, 06:28:00 PM »

Good evening Monkey's,

maybe thats why the parents flunked the poly,bad info on the 5 Ws

Sounds like a good suggestion, CW618.  IMO - They were trying to cover their lazy azzes.    

They could be frightened of loosing custody of the other kiddies.  How many children are there? 

I saw a picture of three kids, twins boys with the little princess, sniff, sniff.  There must be a fourth child,

HLN asked if he told his other three children.  If mom did not feel good, she should have kept her inside the house.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: August 15, 2011, 06:33:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAKQIB2cYbM

45 second video of ditches along Hwy164 at Cottonplant

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: August 15, 2011, 06:33:46 PM »

HLN is talking about her now...so sad

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: August 15, 2011, 08:12:48 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAKQIB2cYbM

45 second video of ditches along Hwy164 at Cottonplant

TY 4 donks,i counted 6 ditches,a daunting task for LE

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #273 on: August 15, 2011, 09:01:58 PM »

I recall the father said they waited twenty minutes before making a call, in that time span they searched for the Little Princess, sniff, sniff.

Good grief, twenty minutes?  I would think, it would take ten minutes, if she was not in the front or back yard, or in and out of
the house, where the heck else, would she be?  Has this happened before of riding off the grounds in her bike?

I can not help but to question, if mom was on the phone... I loose track of time, when I'm on the phone.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: August 15, 2011, 09:23:30 PM »

how far and how fast can a 3 yr old riding a bike with training wheels get in a short amount of time? especially with no sidewalks that I saw..so, was she riding her bike in the street,  even though it is a dead end street? how far away is the pervs house to Breeann's?
the reason that I am questioning this is because I think that Breeann was maybe out there alone longer than the parents are saying? maybe that is why they flunked the poly?
it doesn't matter now for Breeann, but it might for another little girl/boy..it may enlighten folks to keep a closer eye on their children....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: August 15, 2011, 09:27:11 PM »

Police: Missouri man admits using bag to suffocate, dispose of girl.. Video

Snipped.
CNN) -- A 43-year-old Missouri man told police that he suffocated his 3-year-old neighbor with a plastic bag, then stuffed her body in the same bag and tossed her from a highway, according to a court document.

Shawn Morgan of Senath has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Breeann Rodriguez.

The girl was last seen on August 6, riding her pink bicycle with her brother outside their home in Senath. While authorities have found her bike, authorities continued to search Monday for her body, Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Sokoloff said.

Sokoloff added -- and the Dunklin County court clerk's office confirmed -- that Morgan does not yet have an attorney. His legal representation could be settled when he is arraigned in a Kennett, Missouri, court at 9 a.m. Tuesday, the prosecuting attorney said.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/15/missouri.missing.girl/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: August 15, 2011, 09:34:10 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: August 15, 2011, 09:38:53 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: August 15, 2011, 09:47:35 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: August 15, 2011, 10:13:09 PM »

Records: Neighbor Confessed to Killing Mo. Girl .. Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAN3PGSSivc&feature=player_embedded

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.