April 20, 2024, 02:04:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BREEANN RODRIGUEZ 3, Endangered Missing: Aug 6, 2011 SENATH MO(Body Found)  (Read 240847 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: August 17, 2011, 03:37:46 PM »

The only motive I can come up with that doesn't include a sexually motivated one would be a hate crime based upon her ethnicity. 

Yep, I was thinking the same thing.  I would go first with sexually motivated...but, based on how he described her...my second guess would be hate crime.  Who does he work for?  Anyone recall?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: August 17, 2011, 07:42:57 PM »

Remains of missing Missouri girl found..

KENNETT, Mo. (AP) — As the small Missouri town of Senath prepares to say goodbye to Breeann Rodriguez, police are trying to determine what allegedly drove a neighbor to suffocate the 3-year-old girl

Breeann's body was found in a remote floodway about eight miles from the family home in Senath, a town of 1,500 residents in far southeastern Missouri. Her funeral is scheduled for Saturday afternoon at the Senath Church of Christ.

A Missouri State Highway Patrol officer searching by boat found the body Tuesday on the bank of a wide drainage ditch, Julie Crowder of the Dunklin County Sheriff's Department said Wednesday.

::snipping2::

What wasn't clear was why he allegedly did it. Crowder said Morgan did not disclose a motive.

"It's all a mystery," she said.

Neighbors who also live on Ode Johnson Street described Breeann as a quiet, happy girl, always outside tagging along with her brothers, always on her pink bike.

"I've seen her riding that bicycle up and down the street so many times," said Ronnie Newman, 66. "She would wave as she'd pass by. This street is always full of kids.

continued..

http://www.wivb.com/dpps/news/nation/midwest/remains-of-missing-3-year-old-missouri-girl-found-nt11-jgr_3914933
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: August 17, 2011, 08:07:35 PM »

God Bless Your Family ..

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: August 17, 2011, 08:55:48 PM »

The only motive I can come up with that doesn't include a sexually motivated one would be a hate crime based upon her ethnicity. 

Yep, I was thinking the same thing.  I would go first with sexually motivated...but, based on how he described her...my second guess would be hate crime.  Who does he work for?  Anyone recall?
Jerseygirl345 posted this on pg. 17 -

Morgan, father of three children, worked in steel mill near Blytheville, Ark.
Breeann was last seen on August 6, riding a pink bicycle with his brother outside his home in Senath. Her  death shocked the small village of 1600 inhabitants.

http://www.hometownof.com/accused-killer-breeann-rodriguez-said-it-appeared-to-take-an-hour-for-her-to-die/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: August 17, 2011, 10:44:28 PM »

God Bless Your Family ..

so there are 4 children in the family? a baby younger than BreeAnn...
very sad...

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #365 on: August 18, 2011, 12:18:15 AM »

Jerseygirl345 posted this on pg. 17 -

Morgan, father of three children, worked in steel mill near Blytheville, Ark.
Breeann was last seen on August 6, riding a pink bicycle with his brother outside his home in Senath. Her  death shocked the small village of 1600 inhabitants.

http://www.hometownof.com/accused-killer-breeann-rodriguez-said-it-appeared-to-take-an-hour-for-her-to-die/
I read somewhere also that the company name he worked for was "Nucor".

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #366 on: August 18, 2011, 12:21:49 AM »

God Bless Your Family ..

so there are 4 children in the family? a baby younger than BreeAnn...
very sad...
What a beautiful family. I feel so horrible for thinking for a brief moment that the parents could have had anything to do with Breeann's disappearance. All of the children look so well cared for and loved. How dare SMorgan think he had the right to take that from this family....

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: August 18, 2011, 07:50:37 AM »

Cartfly...don't feel guilty...as we all know, sometimes, often times, it does turn out to be a parent or someone who lives in the home with the child. 
the children do look very loved and cared for...
I just hope that everyone with children will be on their guard. this can happen in any neighborhood. sad, but true.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #368 on: August 18, 2011, 11:36:46 AM »

Remains of missing Missouri girl found..

KENNETT, Mo. (AP) — As the small Missouri town of Senath prepares to say goodbye to Breeann Rodriguez, police are trying to determine what allegedly drove a neighbor to suffocate the 3-year-old girl

Breeann's body was found in a remote floodway about eight miles from the family home in Senath, a town of 1,500 residents in far southeastern Missouri. Her funeral is scheduled for Saturday afternoon at the Senath Church of Christ.

A Missouri State Highway Patrol officer searching by boat found the body Tuesday on the bank of a wide drainage ditch, Julie Crowder of the Dunklin County Sheriff's Department said Wednesday.

What wasn't clear was why he allegedly did it. Crowder said Morgan did not disclose a motive.

"It's all a mystery," she said.

Neighbors who also live on Ode Johnson Street described Breeann as a quiet, happy girl, always outside tagging along with her brothers, always on her pink bike.

"I've seen her riding that bicycle up and down the street so many times," said Ronnie Newman, 66. "She would wave as she'd pass by. This street is always full of kids.

continued..

http://www.wivb.com/dpps/news/nation/midwest/remains-of-missing-3-year-old-missouri-girl-found-nt11-jgr_3914933

Good morning Monkey's
Little angel Breeann steered her bike with one hand and waved with the other:)  She really was a master with the bike.
 an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: August 18, 2011, 02:41:38 PM »

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/c6a5e75bdd31452eb3bb6c3d57736278/MO--Missing-Missouri-Girl/

Man suspected of killing 3-year-old Missouri girl had conviction for bomb threat in Arkansas

ST. LOUIS — The man accused of killing a 3-year-old Missouri girl has a criminal record in Arkansas for threatening to blow up the factory where he worked, according to court records obtained Thursday by The Associated Press.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: August 19, 2011, 07:13:30 PM »

Man suspected of killing 3-year-old Missouri girl had conviction for bomb threat in Arkansas
JIM SALTER  Associated Press
First Posted: August 18, 2011 - 11:55 am
Last Updated: August 18, 2011 - 1:08 pm
The Rodriguez family lives on Ode Johnson Street. So does Morgan. Neighbors said investigators awoke them at 2 a.m. to search their homes the day after Breeann went missing.

Authorities haven't said what led them to key on Morgan, but he allegedly confessed. He was arrested Saturday.

A community memorial service is planned for 5:30 p.m. Friday at the town park. City collector Kathy Morgan said doves will be released in the park where hundreds of candles still remain from a vigil during the search for Breeann. Several hundred people are expected to attend.

Kathy Morgan said yellow ribbons adorn City Hall and many homes in Senath as the community tries to come to grips with the horrific crime. Her husband is a cousin of the suspect, and she also lives on Ode Johnson Street. She said she feels sorry for both families — the Rodriguezes and the Morgans.

Despite his record in Arkansas, "Nobody would have ever suspected him of this," Kathy Morgan said of Shawn Morgan. "He's a shy guy. He's always working. Neighbors went over to his house to swim."
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/c6a5e75bdd31452eb3bb6c3d57736278/MO--Missing-Missouri-Girl/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: August 19, 2011, 07:20:14 PM »

-----
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11941.msg1462707#msg1462707
Good morning Monkey's
Little angel Breeann steered her bike with one hand and waved with the other:)  She really was a master with the bike.
-----
indeed talented and coordinated, i thought i had read breeann had the bike only a month or so,

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: August 19, 2011, 10:19:52 PM »

ST. LOUIS — The man accused of killing a 3-year-old Missouri girl has a criminal record in Arkansas for threatening to blow up the factory where he worked, according to court records obtained Thursday by The Associated Press.
Interesting.  I don't find anything on publicdata.com for him in Arkansas at all.  Sounds like maybe he lost his mind somewhere along the way.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: August 20, 2011, 08:23:42 PM »

Snipped..
SENATH, Mo. -- Area residents filled the sanctuary, foyer, and spilled into the parking lot of the Senath Church of Christ on Saturday afternoon in support of the family of BreeAnn Rodriguez, a local three-year-old who's life was tragically taken on Saturday, Aug. 6, 2011.

The funeral service began at 3:45 p.m., and was officiated by the Rev. Dagoberto Barbosa, the Rev. Kevin Sullivan, and Jody McFadden, as a standing-room-only crowd of family, friends, and supporters gathered amongst the multitude of flowers and balloons to pay their final respects to the young child.

The crowd listened quietly, as the officiators attempted to bring closure to the family, speaking of the wonders of God and reciting the poem, "Jesus Loves the Little Children."

http://www.dddnews.com/story/1755044.html
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: August 20, 2011, 08:31:20 PM »

Funeral services today for Breeann Rodriguez

snipped..

Senath, MO (KSDK) - Funeral services will be held today for a three-year-old girl who was murdered in the Missouri bootheel.

Search crews found the body of Breeann Rodriguez Tuesday night on the bank of a drainage ditch near Senath.

Police say a neighbor, 43-year-old Shawn Morgan, killed the girl after seeing her on a ladder near his backyard pool.

Friday night, dozens of people turned out for a prayer vigil in Breeann's hometown.

Four white doves along with pink and white balloons were released in the young girl's memory.

video..
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/272686/3/Funeral-services-today-for-Breeann-Rodriguez
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: August 20, 2011, 08:38:21 PM »

SENATH, MO (KFVS) -

Snipped..
The Senath community came together Saturday to mourn the loss of a 3-year-old girl.

A visitation for Breeann was Saturday at 1 p.m. at the Church of Christ in Senath and funeral services followed at 4.

Tuesday, police found the remains of Breeann Rodriguez, just miles from her home. Friday her family and friends held a prayer vigil, looking for closure.

Hundreds of people from Senath and surrounding communities gathered Friday to release pink and white balloons in honor of the little girl.

The family released four doves, one to represent Breeann's spirit, and three to represent angels, all a symbol of peace.

People in Senath say they wanted tonight's prayer service to be a step forward in finding closure for the loss of Breeann.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15300802/funeral-service-laid-to-rest-breeann-rodriguez
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: August 20, 2011, 08:42:31 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: August 20, 2011, 09:30:18 PM »

http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt126/jerseygirl12345/anglecrys-1.gif
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: August 20, 2011, 09:31:04 PM »

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: August 20, 2011, 09:42:55 PM »

thanks for the photos Jersey.
What a wonderful bunch of people who gathered for BreeAnn and walked with her family and her casket..this is beyond sad...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.