April 30, 2024, 11:57:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BREEANN RODRIGUEZ 3, Endangered Missing: Aug 6, 2011 SENATH MO(Body Found)  (Read 242093 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #300 on: August 16, 2011, 11:33:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Just checking in on Breeann. God Bless her! Do all those ditches that they are searching run into a bigger lake or river or are they self contained holding ponds? As much rain as that area has had if they run into a river there is no telling how far a lil body could travel in this amount of time.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: August 16, 2011, 11:36:41 AM »

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/suspect-in-missouri-girls-1111379.html

Suspect in Missouri girl's death gets hearing date

KENNETT, Mo. — A southeast Missouri man accused of killing a 3-year-old neighbor girl faces arraignment Aug. 30.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: August 16, 2011, 11:48:19 AM »

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/suspect-in-missouri-girls-1111379.html

Suspect in Missouri girl's death gets hearing date

KENNETT, Mo. — A southeast Missouri man accused of killing a 3-year-old neighbor girl faces arraignment Aug. 30.

MODS   I think I made an error....this is an Associate Press article....can't recopy.  Please remove the verbiage.  Sorry and thanks.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: August 16, 2011, 11:54:27 AM »

Thanks for the pics. Wow he is a sawed off lil man isn't he? Has to pick on a defenseless little baby. Coward.

God Bless!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #304 on: August 16, 2011, 12:15:28 PM »

Thanks for the pics. Wow he is a sawed off lil man isn't he? Has to pick on a defenseless little baby. Coward.

Monkey Devil! Thanks Darla, this part made me giggle  Monkey Devil!
"Wow he is a sawed off lil man isn't he?"
Prison will offer a little karma for this little wimp...ijs

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: August 16, 2011, 12:18:19 PM »

I heard Breeann's mom say pretty much the same thing.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #306 on: August 16, 2011, 12:40:32 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Just checking in on Breeann. God Bless her! Do all those ditches that they are searching run into a bigger lake or river or are they self contained holding ponds? As much rain as that area has had if they run into a river there is no telling how far a lil body could travel in this amount of time.
It appears on the maps that these canals/ditches empty (eventually) into St Francis River which ultimately spills into the Mississippi River around Tunica, MS. I imagine the water levels are still high even though the floodgates were opened a couple of months ago to alleviate pressure on the Mississippi River levees.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: August 16, 2011, 01:23:17 PM »

I should have put sawed off runt cause this pos surely isn't a man. And yes he will get his Karma tenfold in prison. I wonder how old his kids are and if he has ever messed with them? What a senseless tragedy for both families. Praying they can find Breann today.

God Bless!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: August 16, 2011, 01:26:09 PM »

i think if she was alive she would have been found by now

Morgan makes first court appearance
 Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LECIA FORESTER , Daily Dunklin Democrat
::snipping2::
Outside the courthouse, family and friends of the Rodriguez family gathered. Cynthia Moreno, aunt of BreeAnn's father and her daughter, Gloria, carried signs showing their support and love for the family.

"We believe she's still alive. He knows where he has her but he won't say," Cynthia Moreno said.

"I came to support them," Angelica Vargas, a Senath resident, said of her decision to make an appearance.

Alex Moreno, uncle of Edgar Rodriguez said, "We're trying to see [this] resolved and see our girl back."
http://www.dddnews.com/story/1753551.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: August 16, 2011, 01:36:11 PM »

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=218199748434644937742.0004aa011376eac1005c8&msa=0&ll=36.125046,-90.165455&spn=0.003211,0.006947

Map above shows how far Breeann's house is from the perp perverts house.
I got the map from Ice Cycle from the link below{post #140}:

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56145&page=5

Wow, for some reason I thought this dude lived right next door, not a few houses down.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: August 16, 2011, 01:48:30 PM »

Cw I don't believe she is alive either. I should have said hoping her lil body was found. I think the perp has lied to police about exactly where he put the body. The longer it takes to find her the less evidence there will be left. Pity he has more rights than Breeann, and they can't torture force the location out of him.

God Bless!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #311 on: August 16, 2011, 04:48:59 PM »

Thank-you, Jerseygirl, glorious photo.  I saw this photo on HLN and "assumed" the boys were Twins. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #312 on: August 16, 2011, 04:52:14 PM »

I recall the father said they waited twenty minutes before making a call, in that time span they searched for the Little Princess, sniff, sniff.

Good grief, twenty minutes?  I would think, it would take ten minutes, if she was not in the front or back yard, or in and out of
the house, where the heck else, would she be?  Has this happened before of riding off the grounds in her bike?

I can not help but to question, if mom was on the phone... I loose track of time, when I'm on the phone.   
I heard tonight on one of the news shows, sorry I don't remember which one, that mom was inside cooking.  I still can't get over letting a 3 and 5 year old outside to play all by themselves.  When my son was small, we had a 6 ft. wooden fenced in back yard and I still kept my eye on him at all times.  Anything can happen with kids.  But I was also the kind of mom who broke his cheerios in half when he was still in a highchair just to keep the risk of choking at bay.      Yes, I have my issues......   

Breaking Cheerios in half sounded like a good idea at that time.  CPR no one knew what it was or how to preform the basics,
years ago.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2011, 05:07:47 PM »

If mom was cooking, would a window be in the kitchen?  To look-out the window and wave to her daughter and check on her.
I would be concerned if a Bee stung her, or what if she fell off the bike? 

Mom was sleeping on the job, IMO, not cooking, no phone, ZZZZZing This my opinion.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: August 16, 2011, 05:15:32 PM »

I think that mom might have been sleeping too..cause the little boy who was with Breeann came in to get a drink and it has been reported that he was in the house for what? 20 minutes? wouldn't mom have seen this little boy in the house, in the kitchen getting a drink and then wonder where Breeann is? and to that matter, why is the 5 yr old even out side on his own??? pity for the family..every kid should be able to ride their bikes in the good old USA without fear of harm, but sadly, the little kids don't know any better, aren't aware of the dangers, but their parents need to be ....sad sad sad ...

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #315 on: August 16, 2011, 05:30:27 PM »

I should have put sawed off runt cause this pos surely isn't a man. And yes he will get his Karma tenfold in prison. I wonder how old his kids are and if he has ever messed with them? What a senseless tragedy for both families. Praying they can find Breann today.
I can not quote a source but I read and saw on tv that he has three children, one in high school and two that are under the age of 9. I believe there are two girls and a boy. I too wonder if he has harmed his own children. 
I did see photos of them from "Tonya's" myspace that some blogger posted a picture of. (The blogger removed them after being criticized for posting photos of the wife and children, which he/she never should have done imo)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: August 16, 2011, 05:32:06 PM »

was the dad home too when Breeann went missing? he must have been because they said that they were looking for her..

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: August 16, 2011, 06:15:50 PM »

Just checking in to see if any news of finding BreeAnn.....I guess not.  *sigh*   Just spent the entire afternoon at the Dr. office as my son had a serious allergic reaction from eating cheeseburger Hot Pockets.  Scary, I'll tell ya, but so far he is doing much better.  He is 20 years old, but still my baby boy in my eyes.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: August 16, 2011, 06:50:07 PM »

Just checking in to see if any news of finding BreeAnn.....I guess not.  *sigh*   Just spent the entire afternoon at the Dr. office as my son had a serious allergic reaction from eating cheeseburger Hot Pockets.  Scary, I'll tell ya, but so far he is doing much better.  He is 20 years old, but still my baby boy in my eyes.

Yikes Tupes! hope he is ok! has he eaten those before? what was in them to cause the reaction do you know? xxxxx

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: August 16, 2011, 07:31:33 PM »

Yikes Tupes! hope he is ok! has he eaten those before? what was in them to cause the reaction do you know? xxxxx
First time he ate them and I have to find out what is in them, but all his reactions are coming back again.  Dr. says it will go away by tonight, since he is also taking prednisone tabs.  IDK, but now I'm worried sick.

I apologize for the off topic.  I'll stop now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.