April 27, 2024, 03:45:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 569686 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: August 24, 2011, 11:19:28 PM »

I posted a bunch of court docs at this link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11998.0

It's not all of them, but it gets us started on some backgrounds.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: August 24, 2011, 11:27:40 PM »

Thanks Titch.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: August 24, 2011, 11:46:48 PM »

Thanks Titch.   

Welcome. I have alot more twit links, etc but I'm too tired. See ya in the morning.

Sweet dreams monkeys! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #923 on: August 24, 2011, 11:56:17 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029692/Robyn-Gardner-killed-Aruba-Gary-Giordano-read-text-sent-boyfriend.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The last pictures of Robyn Gardner taken hours before she disappeared as it emerges a text message telling her boyfriend she loved him may have sealed her fate

These are the last photographs of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner taken hours before she went missing from Aruba, allegedly after going snorkelling with the man who is suspected of killing her after reading a text she sent to her boyfriend telling him she loved him.

Aruba prosecutors released the photographs on Wednesday to help aid potential witnesses on the Dutch Caribbean island and detained Gary Giordano, 50, for another day.

Previously released pictures yielded 'little results', according to officials.

Two pictures of Robyn wearing her favourite dress were taken as she left a restaurant on the afternoon she went missing.

Last movement: This picture was released today by the Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba of Robyn Gardner and her travel companion Gary V. Giordano as they left the Rum Reef Restaurant

Memory: Aruba prosecutors describe these as 'the last known photos of the woman and the suspect' taken on the day the Maryland woman went missing, to help aid potential witnesses
 ::snipping2::
Meanwhile, it has been reported that police believe the 50-year-old businessman killed the 35-year-old dental assistant after becoming jealous when he read a message she sent to her boyfriend back home saying: 'I love you.'

The sudden moment of anger is said to have spoiled a pre-meditated plan he had made to murder Robyn and dump her body at sea in an attempt to cover his tracks, according to the National Enquirer.

Robyn, who met Giordano online, is not thought to have had a physical relationship with him.

'Police believe Giordano drove Robyn to a nearby area called Seroe Colorado, and either strangled, beat her or tortured her to death after he dragged her into one of 50 abandoned shacks that used to house workers from a once-bustling oil refinery,' the source added.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: August 25, 2011, 03:29:09 AM »

IF the new theory, that he killed her out of a rage because of her text message to her boyfriend saying that she loved him, is true... then the motive was NOT the insurance.

See what I mean?

IF the reason he killed her, disposed of the body, and went back to the bar dressed and with no evidence on him was a spur of the moment thing... then nobody can say that collecting the insurance was the motive, or that the murder was premeditated.

------

I'm looking at the pictures above, and can't help to wonder... where are the tattoos? She had tattoos along both arms and on her back on the pictures we saw a few days ago.

------

Her face can't be clearly seen on the pictures because she has huge sunglasses, the hair looks like a wig... anyone thinking that it may not be Robyn, but someone who is pretending to be her so they collect on the insurance? Maybe Robyn was murdered way before she was reported missing and the woman he paraded around Aruba was someone else dressed as Robyn.

Sorry, just discussing all possibilities on this.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: August 25, 2011, 08:25:18 AM »

IF the new theory, that he killed her out of a rage because of her text message to her boyfriend saying that she loved him, is true... then the motive was NOT the insurance.

See what I mean?

IF the reason he killed her, disposed of the body, and went back to the bar dressed and with no evidence on him was a spur of the moment thing... then nobody can say that collecting the insurance was the motive, or that the murder was premeditated.

------

I'm looking at the pictures above, and can't help to wonder... where are the tattoos? She had tattoos along both arms and on her back on the pictures we saw a few days ago.

------

Her face can't be clearly seen on the pictures because she has huge sunglasses, the hair looks like a wig... anyone thinking that it may not be Robyn, but someone who is pretending to be her so they collect on the insurance? Maybe Robyn was murdered way before she was reported missing and the woman he paraded around Aruba was someone else dressed as Robyn.

and, who took these photos and why? do people just randomly take pictures of other tourists? we don't...dunno...lots of questions...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: August 25, 2011, 08:30:57 AM »

maybe the photos are from the bar's cameras?
gonna talk about the photos on Today show in just a few minutes

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: August 25, 2011, 08:31:30 AM »

Cookie, I was wondering the same thing.  Why were these pics taken...unless they were from sort of security thing.  Doesn't make sense for a random person to take pictures like this...especially at this angle. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: August 25, 2011, 09:34:03 AM »

See what I mean?

------

------

Good morning monkeys!

This just gets more outlandish by the day. 

If the police really believe that Robyn was murdered, why don't they bring in some dogs to search for her remains? 

But they haven't...........In the absence of evidence of a murder, they are just moving ahead with establishing a motive.

The LEAKED info is escalating in tone.....Now she was BRUTALLY murdered?  Now she was TORTURED? 

What a leap from Giordano premeditated her murder for insurance money, but now he blew his own plan and acted out of rage over a text message.

Going back to what we know, there was only a two hour time window from the time of the last message until Giordano reported her missing.

I am suspicious of any messages, text or facebook posts, supposedly by Robyn while in the company of Giordano.  Any of the said messages could have been made by him from her cell phone. He had access to all of her communication while they traveled together.

Funny how there was "no body" when Natalee went missing, and there was never speculation by the police that she had been "brutally murdered" or "tortured".

This is where I would insert the "exploding head icon".

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: August 25, 2011, 09:44:52 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: August 25, 2011, 09:51:38 AM »

Was someone bleeding already whats in his hands

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: August 25, 2011, 12:03:36 PM »

I don't think it was out of a rage.
He planned on killing her for the money.
I bet she wanted to cut the trip short and go home.
Jmo....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: August 25, 2011, 01:16:34 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029692/Robyn-Gardner-killed-Aruba-Gary-Giordano-read-text-sent-boyfriend.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The last pictures of Robyn Gardner taken hours before she disappeared as it emerges a text message telling her boyfriend she loved him may have sealed her fate

These are the last photographs of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner taken hours before she went missing from Aruba, allegedly after going snorkelling with the man who is suspected of killing her after reading a text she sent to her boyfriend telling him she loved him.

Aruba prosecutors released the photographs on Wednesday to help aid potential witnesses on the Dutch Caribbean island and detained Gary Giordano, 50, for another day.

Two pictures of Robyn wearing her favourite dress were taken as she left a restaurant on the afternoon she went missing.

Last movement: This picture was released today by the Office of the Public Prosecutor of Aruba of Robyn Gardner and her travel companion Gary V. Giordano as they left the Rum Reef Restaurant

Memory: Aruba prosecutors describe these as 'the last known photos of the woman and the suspect' taken on the day the Maryland woman went missing, to help aid potential witnesses
Meanwhile, it has been reported that police believe the 50-year-old businessman killed the 35-year-old dental assistant after becoming jealous when he read a message she sent to her boyfriend back home saying: 'I love you.'

The sudden moment of anger is said to have spoiled a pre-meditated plan he had made to murder Robyn and dump her body at sea in an attempt to cover his tracks, according to the National Enquirer.

Robyn, who met Giordano online, is not thought to have had a physical relationship with him.

'Police believe Giordano drove Robyn to a nearby area called Seroe Colorado, and either strangled, beat her or tortured her to death after he dragged her into one of 50 abandoned shacks that used to house workers from a once-bustling oil refinery,' the source added.

Can you lighten the photo and enlarge it and see what Gary has in his hand?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: August 25, 2011, 01:26:33 PM »

TIMELINE

July 31, 2011 - Robyn Gardner and Gary Giordano arrive in Aruba.

Monday, Aug 1, 2011:
She was supposed to be in Orlando with her parents. Gardner, 35, told Forester, 40, she couldn't talk, but the next morning she emailed him to say her parents had surprised her with a family trip to Aruba, Forester tells PEOPLE.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20517361,00.html

credit: Texasmom
Robyn Colson
the 16.  I can communictate here.
August 1 at 5:02pm

Tuesday, Aug 2, 2011:
2:05 a.m., she posted a message on his Facebook wall saying simply, "This sucks."
He [Forester] wrote back, "inbox me."
Then, 10 hours later, he wrote "Where r u baby??"

"I emailed her the rest of the day trying to get in touch with her," says Forester, a Washington, D.C., headhunter.

3:00 p.m. - "She sent me an inbox message on Facebook around 3 p.m. Tuesday, saying, 'Don't worry. I care about you I love you we'll talk and sort things out when I got back,' " he says.

ONE HOUR TO DRIVE FROM HOTEL TO RESTAURANT, EAT, THEN WALK TO BEACH.

The time stamp on the photo is 6:12 -- 4:12 p.m.
The witness says he was fishing on a beach on that day and he saw the two take a walk along the reef around 4 p.m., but they never went in the water

TWO HOURS LATER

6:02 - she was reported missing
 Giordano, 50, is seen in surveillance video at 6:02 p.m.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: August 25, 2011, 01:28:03 PM »

Was someone bleeding already whats in his hands

If you lighten the photo it looks like some tickets or receipts in his right hand and maybe a phone in his left hand.
She might be on her phone too.

I need someone to lighten the photo up and then zoom in on those specifics.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: August 25, 2011, 01:30:46 PM »

Wow thank you Titch. This guy is use to being in the court system.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: August 25, 2011, 01:35:06 PM »

It looks like a styrofoam take out container. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: August 25, 2011, 01:35:48 PM »

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: August 25, 2011, 01:36:42 PM »

Maybe a digital camera.....

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: August 25, 2011, 01:47:32 PM »

It looks like a styrofoam take out container. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.