March 28, 2024, 04:08:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 566849 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 11:39:32 PM »

No worries grace-land, I'll get it.  Thanks for helping me find it!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 11:42:03 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

Help Find Robyn Colson - Missing in Aruba

Community

Update: Detective DeJong of the Aruban Police said that there have been "new developments" but she could not elaborate on them now. Also, the Aruba police and government have help from Dutch authorities and they plan to to ask the FBI for help on Tuesday.
10 minutes ago · Share

::snipping2::

Why did they wait a week?   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 11:44:04 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/35083-polis-a-detene-mericano-cu-tabata-snorkel-cu-muher-cu-awe-ta-perdi.html

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to detene mericano cu was snorkel cu muher cu today is perdi (missing)

friday, 05 august 2011 18:20

he mericano cu tuesday owing to go snorkel supuestamente cu the muher mericano owing to stay deteni. past owing to wordo grab at aeropuerto just hour cu the was bandonando aruba. for of first instant was feel cu the actuacion of he was uno much odd. tuesday night his trankilidad was give indicacion cu algo not was cuadra. till even slachtofferhulp owing to go at nanki for talk cune. the day next they self owing to go buske trempan at marriott caminda the was kedando y go cune bek at the sitio. recherchenan was have one investigacion on the caso here. they not owing to stop keto. he owing to busca his advocate at aruba at once also. apparently the is work in regal estate at merca. past owing to come aruba cu the muher. the muher have 35 year y he have 50 year of edad. by tuesday night owing to mobilize helicopter, boat y plane of kustwacht, police y sarfa. was have enough person cu owing to busca without succeed achieve nothing. the splicacion of he also was odd. past owing to believe cu the can owing to happen autoridad of aruba one fastball. the first night end the was cla for present cu his advocate. this is place person doubt more in his seriedad. more still mirando cu the not was show a cu owing to lose one girlfriend or casa. all cos is show cu have one seguro big recien close on cabez of the two personanan here at merca. have several cos cu can see in the caso here. divernan owing to busca y they not owing to come across cu none equipment of snorkel. the lama was plat plat. kizas coriente can go cu the curpa but the snorkel or the duikbril assure have to can owing to come across cune. although past owing to slip go of the curpa, in cierto form have to can owing to come across cu cualkier evidencia. ministerio publico owing to confirma the detencion. if achieve the curpa of the lady perdi only can scapa he here cu wanted slip go merca diabierna but 2or owing to stay deteni at aeropuerto of aruba.

Texasmom, I found a post in English about Robyn Lynn Garber on the Aruba Bulletin Board--

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/bulletinboard/viewtopic.php?t=10699&view=previous&sid=6f867022d0b6f424ddc7316d1720fdfa

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:10 am

A 35 YO American Robyn Lynn Garbner went snokeling near Baby Beach got separated from her partner. She did not surface and was not found after extensive search. According to her partner she snorkeled under the influence. But this is to be confirmed if it is the case because there was no body yet.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 11:46:45 PM »

YW and thanks, texasmom! 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2011, 11:50:25 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

Community

Update: Detective DeJong of the Aruban Police said that there have been "new developments" but she could not elaborate on them now. Also, the Aruba police and government have help from Dutch authorities and they plan to to ask the FBI for help on Tuesday.
10 minutes ago · Share

Sooo...They plan to ask the FBI for help, ha!  Where were they for Natalee? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2011, 11:51:09 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=info

Basic Information

Description   

Robyn Colson is missing in Aruba, and we need help finding her. If you have any information that could help please call the Aruba police or contact Andrew Colson (admin). Even if you can't help find her, please keep her in your prayers.

Description
Height: 5'3'' (160 cm)
Weight: 130 lb (59.1 kg)
Hair color: Blonde (dyed)
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: White
Markings: Tattoos on left shoulder and arm, and one tattoo on right side of rib cage

Please keep Robyn and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2011, 11:54:16 PM »

Community

10 minutes ago · Share

Sooo...They plan to ask the FBI for help, ha!  Where were they for Natalee? 

The Aruban authorities also said they worked with the FBI in Natalee's case, but from what Beth revealed later; I don't think they actually "allowed" them to do much of anything.  From my understanding they were only allowed to observe.

Infuriating!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2011, 11:56:46 PM »

IMO, it all depends on what they think really happened to her as to how much involvement the FBI will  have.  They have to be "invited" into the investigation iirc.

If it's anything that will look bad on Aruba...they will keep the FBI at arms length.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2011, 12:13:08 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=photos

These show her tattoos

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2011, 12:16:37 AM »

If they're (actually) going to call the FBI in, they don't think she's drowned.

I hope they're not just saying that to appease the family, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I'm praying that they will find her.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2011, 12:21:41 AM »

IF she was abducted, the Aruban authorities have given the abductors a week's head start.

They should have called the FBI in Wednesday when they didn't find her.

She's a beautiful woman.

I wonder how long she'd been on the island when she disappeared?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2011, 12:27:32 AM »

YW and thanks, texasmom! 

You're welcome!   

If you want to carry a post over to another thread in the future.  It's easy if the thread you're copying from is still open for posting.  Just click on "quote", copy all of the post that shows up in the posting box, and go to the thread you want to post it in, click "reply" and paste it there and then post it.  When you do it that way, there's a link at the top of the quote that will lead back to where you copied it from. 

It's a little more trouble if the thread you're copying from is closed, but you can still do it.  If you right click on the title above the post and click "copy link address" you can post the link and then copy the post as it is in the thread and put it in a quote box in the new thread with the link above it.

Hope that makes sense! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2011, 12:36:25 AM »

http://www.arubaherald.com/local/731-lawyer-of-detained-american-annoyed-reacts-client-offered-to-remain-on-the-island-but-police-preferred-to-detain-him-at-airport.html

Lawyer of detained American annoyed, reacts: Client offered to remain on the island, but police preferred to detain him at airport         

Monday, 08 August 2011 14:45

The local lawyer of an American who was detained on Aruba has told his client to use his right to remain silent as the man has already given extensive declarations to the police.
Lawyer Michael Lopez expressed he was annoyed at authorities and said this was not the way to treat someone who has given all cooperation in the investigation.

An American man, Gary Giordano said he met the woman he gave up as disappeared after a snorkeling trip at Nanki, San Nicolas, on a dating website. They used to meet twice per month in the U.S.

The morning of his arrest, on Friday, Giordano met with the disappeared woman’s mother as well as the Consul of the U.S. for the Dutch Caribbean. The mother deemed it unnecessary for Giordano ta remain on the island, as did the Consul. He was also questioned that same morning again by investigators; he gave and signed a nine-page declaration and told investigators he was to travel, asked if he should stay longer on the island, but got no answer. The conversation with investigators took place in the presence of his lawyer.

He declared that he and the woman had indeed bought insurance before they left the U.S., but this was just a regular travel insurance and the woman’s mother is the beneficiary on hers.

Giordano will probably be seen by a prosecutor on Monday.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2011, 12:40:02 AM »

http://www.arubaherald.com/local/742-boyfriend-of-disappeared-us-tourist-identifies-himself.html

Boyfriend of disappeared U.S. tourist identifies himself      

Monday, 08 August 2011 23:06

The news of the disappearance of Robyn Gardner on Aruba was published on arubaherald.com, after which a gentleman by the name of Richard Forester identified himself as her boyfriend. Gardner had come to Aruba with Gary Giordano, whom she had met on an online dating site. The two used to meet about twice per month.

Gardner had just returned to the U.S. from a trip with friends, wanted to travel again and Giordano booked their tickets to come to Aruba, where he used his Marriott points to pay for their accommodations. Giordano reported Gardner missing after a snorkeling trip, where they had gone into the ocean together, but he returned alone. A massive search was conducted by coastguard, police, Search and Rescue Aruba and other partners; nothing was found. Giordano was arrested on Friday, at the airport, when trying to leave the island. He was detained on suspicion of murder.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2011, 12:46:36 AM »

http://www.arubaherald.com/local/732-large-scale-investigation-taking-place-at-nanki-in-connection-with-disappearance.html

Large scale investigation taking place at Nanki in connection with disappearance   

Monday, 08 August 2011 14:47

Aruban authorities are conducting a large scale investigation in connection with the disappearance of Robyn Gardner, an American tourist who disappeared on a snorkeling trip at Nanki in the Colony. On Sunday local authorities were at the site with the suspect, Gary Giordano, filming and measuring at certain spots.

According to sources, Giordano declared they had already gone to the site and decided to return to snorkel there the next day. They had swam out until they could not stand anymore and Giordano decided to swim back and it was when he arrived at the shore that he noticed that Gardner was not with him anymore and he called authorities.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2011, 01:17:50 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=info

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2011, 01:23:57 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/robynlgardner

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2011, 01:32:24 AM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979852506

Missing Woman Disappeared in Aruba

August 08, 2011 08:45 PM EDT

2 people recommend this | comments: 3

A woman is missing from Aruba in a case that seems reminiscent of the Natalee Holloway disappearance. The Maryland woman was visiting Aruba and was last seen around August 2nd at a casino and resort. Could she have met the same fate as some of the other missing women who've vanished while traveling abroad?

Robyn Gardner, 35, shares a striking resemblance to the missing teen from Alabama, Natalee Holloway. She is blonde, attractive and looks a few years younger than her actual age. Before anyone takes offense to the comparisons made between this disappearance and that of the Holloway case, it's important to know that even her own family made the connection. The boyfriend of Robyn Gardner suspects something terrible has happened and personally contacted the Natalee Holloway Resource Center.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2011, 01:36:18 AM »

With video--her boyfriend.  Sad.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/08/robyn-gardner-frederick-woman-missing-in-aruba-64854.html

Robyn Gardner, Bethesda woman missing in Aruba
August 8, 2011 - 07:20 pm

The 35-year-old vivacious woman hasn’t been heard form in six days. She was last seen Tuesday, Aug. 2, at the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino in Oranjestad, Aruba.

Gardner, who lived and worked in Bethesda, left for Aruba on July 31st. Richard Forester says they had been dating for two and a half years, but quarreled before she left. He received his last e-mail from Gardner Tuesday, three hours before she was reported missing.

“The last message I got from her was ‘I love you,’” Forester said. “We will talk and sort things out when I get back,” Gardner wrote.

Forester thought Gardner went with a friend, but now believes she had a romantic relationship with her companion. The man notified Aruban authorities Gardner was missing. He said a current pulled her out to sea while snorkeling, according to an account in a local newspaper.

“I just don't think she was snorkeling. I think something has happened at this person's hand,” Forester alleges.

The intense search for Gardner bears some similarities to the 2005 disappearance of teenager Natalee Holloway. She never made it back to her plane to leave after a vacation on the island, and her body was never found.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2011, 01:51:20 AM »

Thanks grace-land!  Very interesting..   

Robyn Gardner was employed in a dental office until she lost her job two weeks ago.  The boyfriend said they "quarreled" before she left for Aruba on July 31st.  She'd sent a message to the boyfriend a few hours before she disappeared saying they'd talk and sort things out when she got back and she loved him.  Sound to me like the boyfriend thinks that Gary Giardono may have killed her...the commentator said that the boyfriend originally believed she'd gone to Aruba with a friend, but now believes he was a "romantic rival"...lengthy rap sheet including domestic violence...doesn't sound good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.