April 18, 2024, 11:40:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 568891 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #160 on: August 10, 2011, 11:27:19 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: August 10, 2011, 11:30:18 PM »

Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein said no witnesses have come forward to say they saw Gardner and Gary Giordano snorkeling off Baby Beach. Witnesses have said they saw the couple on the beach.

Authorities have impounded a rental car and electronic devices in Giordano's possession, Stein said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/08/10/aruba.missing.woman/

I previously posted that I was curious as to how they got to Baby Beach (like I've said I've been traveling to Aruba for about 15 years) so apparently they did rent a vehicle -
It will be interesting to see what if anything was found in that rental car.  I'm also curious as to what time people saw them on the beach.  Were that many people just going in to snorkel at 6pm? or where they seen much earlier like after lunch
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: August 10, 2011, 11:30:41 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/35286-fbi-lo-tin-un-rol-den-e-investigacion-di-desaparicion-di-robyn-gardner-.html

fbi will have one rol in the investigacion of desaparicion of robyn gardner

wednesday, 10 august 2011 22:05

fuentenan much serca of the investigacion on the desaparicion of the lady mericano robyn gardner owing to give of conoce cu contacto owing to wordo take cu the agencia of investigacion fbi. what the rol of fbi will bay is do not conoci at the momentonan here. both person envolvi in the caso here esta the victima y the sospechoso is of nacionalidad americano. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: August 10, 2011, 11:33:09 PM »

Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein said no witnesses have come forward to say they saw Gardner and Gary Giordano snorkeling off Baby Beach. Witnesses have said they saw the couple on the beach.

Authorities have impounded a rental car and electronic devices in Giordano's possession, Stein said.

I previously posted that I was curious as to how they got to Baby Beach (like I've said I've been traveling to Aruba for about 15 years) so apparently they did rent a vehicle -
It will be interesting to see what if anything was found in that rental car.  I'm also curious as to what time people saw them on the beach.  Were that many people just going in to snorkel at 6pm? or where they seen much earlier like after lunch

They talked a little about the rental car on Nancy Grace as well tonight.  Nothing found in it so far, but I don't remember if they were finished with it or not.

My understanding is that they were seen earlier in the day, had lunch in the restaurant connected to the JADS Dive Center.

festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: August 10, 2011, 11:38:33 PM »

They talked a little about the rental car on Nancy Grace as well tonight.  Nothing found in it so far, but I don't remember if they were finished with it or not.

My understanding is that they were seen earlier in the day, had lunch in the restaurant connected to the JADS Dive Center.

That's what I'm thinking, was she seen after that lunch? or was that the last sighting?  and what time exactly was lunch? 12?  why would they wait til 6pm to snorkel then? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2011, 11:39:44 PM »

From what Robyn's friend and roommate said in the video I posted a link to, Gary was mad when Robyn didn't join him for the cruise, and that's why she was concerned and/or wondered why she was going with him to Aruba.  Maybe he'd been planning something bad happening all along?!

The friend said he was "eccentric"...she didn't get a good vibe about him.

She also said Robyn spent the night at her own apartment (that she shared with this female roommate) the night before she left for Aruba.  Before that she'd spent most of her time at her boyfriend's place.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2011, 11:42:34 PM »

Also, on Nancy Grace, the boyfriend said that he received the last message (love you; will work it out) at 2 p.m. on the day that she went missing.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2011, 11:42:56 PM »

That's what I'm thinking, was she seen after that lunch? or was that the last sighting?  and what time exactly was lunch? 12?  why would they wait til 6pm to snorkel then? 

I don't think they were specific about the time.  My thinking is he waited until a lot of the people had gone home from the beach areas (where they may have been seen) to SAY that's when they went.  From what her brother and her boyfriend have stated, I don't think she went snorkeling at all.  They did say that Gary had his own snorkeling equipment that he brought with him, but there has been no sign of any equipment that would have belonged to Robyn.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2011, 11:47:20 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/35283-crew-di-cnn-a-yega-aruba-diaranson.html

Papiamentu translation:

crew of cnn owing to arrive aruba diaranson

wednesday, 10 august 2011 21:28

diaranson owing to arrive aruba for of merca one crew of television of the canal of television cnn. is deal here of one equipo cu the presentador martin savage. martin savage was at aruba in pasado end for representa cnn. diaranson nightfall self they owing to transmiti bibo for of fast of office of ministerio publico. they're declaration of policy for stay aruba till cu monday proximo. all this can change dependiendo of con the caso sigi the dianan we fast. not will exclui cu another canalnan will send they repoteriornan aruba.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2011, 11:48:14 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/10/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Aruban Police Detain Missing Woman`s Companion
Aired August 10, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2011, 11:51:30 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/35282-autoridad-concerni-di-aruba-a-haci-trabao-extensivo-di-investigacion-aunke-sin-resultado-positivo.html

Papiamentu translation:

autoridad concerni of aruba owing to haci trabao extensivo of investigacion although without result positive

wednesday, 10 august 2011 20:33

in one interview teni cu ministro mr. drs. arthur dowers, we owing to puntre on the caso cu have andando, relaciona cu desaparicion of one lady mericano y detencion of his amigo, because; posible sospechoso cu algo not good will owing to sosode. ministro dowers owing to tell we cu owing to stay word cu the informacion for prensa internacional will wordo give for advocate general sr. stijn, because is important for her informacion tecnico, cu is bay pafo leave more consistente posible.

for thing is deal the investigacion, the mandatario owing to tell good cla cu police, openbaar ministerie neither ministro of husticia is give informacion of the contenido of the caso, for not stroba the proceso, first cu concreta the investigacion. ministro dowers owing to constata, personalmente y in the sitio, cu tanto police on ground because; police maritimo, kustwacht of aruba, the netherlands y antiyas, because; also keep we costa y helicopter of police owing to haci one trabao of investigacion of oranan largo, without result positive till now, y past owing to let know cu barely have informacion new, will divulga this for prensa.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2011, 12:09:15 AM »

Sooo...did he go to check out the location on Monday and came back on Tuesday?   

MARK-BENSON DENZ, "ARUBA HERALD" CEO (via telephone): Well, good evening, Nancy, and to your viewers. Well, we are learning that it`s a bit strange, that there are reports that they wanted to go snorkeling, which is what Gary says, the first day after their arrival, which was Monday. And they said they went to Baby Beach, but they did not go to snorkel. And so they returned the second day.

So it was as if Gary wanted to see the area first and then go into the water, as he says. But as you said, there are no persons that confirm seeing them in the water. There are persons confirming to seeing them on the beach, in the area, but not in the water.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2011, 12:09:40 AM »

Dr. Drew has Beth Holloway on the phone, Joe Tacopina in New York, Richard Forester on the phone...

This is the replay...I doubt I'll stay awake for all of it.

Richard said they were supposed to be looking for a place to live together this weekend.  Their relationship had been "exclusive" since about January of this year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2011, 12:10:40 AM »

Sooo...did he go to check out the location on Monday and came back on Tuesday?   

MARK-BENSON DENZ, "ARUBA HERALD" CEO (via telephone): Well, good evening, Nancy, and to your viewers. Well, we are learning that it`s a bit strange, that there are reports that they wanted to go snorkeling, which is what Gary says, the first day after their arrival, which was Monday. And they said they went to Baby Beach, but they did not go to snorkel. And so they returned the second day.

So it was as if Gary wanted to see the area first and then go into the water, as he says. But as you said, there are no persons that confirm seeing them in the water. There are persons confirming to seeing them on the beach, in the area, but not in the water.

That's what I think he was doing.  Was he looking for landmarks that he'd been told to look for to meet at later is what I've been wondering?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2011, 12:24:40 AM »

Dr. Drew has Beth Holloway on the phone, Joe Tacopina in New York, Richard Forester on the phone...

Richard said they were supposed to be looking for a place to live together this weekend.  Their relationship had been "exclusive" since about January of this year.

Martin Savage (CNN) just said they would be going over the rental car, but he's not sure if they have the forensic capabilities they need there, so it may have to be sent to Curacao or the Netherlands.

Tacopina sounds like he wants to be Gary's lawyer.   

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2011, 08:34:27 AM »

Well, we know for certain he didn't know all he needed to about his 'exclusive' relationship with his girlfriend.  If her roommate is to be believed then Robyn spent the weekend before she left with the main boyfriend.  What made her leave him and go to Aruba with this looser?  Was he trowing a ton of money at her supposedly just to get her down there?  Did she have some life long burning desire to go to Aruba and need to go right then?  If he's only a 'friend' why not tell your bf where you are going?  Very strange relationship all the way around but in the big picture it doesn't really matter!  I feel he did something to her and hopefully the rental care will tell something or maybe the phones will have text of an argument on them or at least some kind of timeline for us to go on.  Her poor Mother.  Poor Beth, kinda living it all over again, how painful for her.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2011, 09:07:35 AM »

I bet this is not the picture he used to get her to go to Aruba. He must have used  a older picture the one NG had on last night. She must have gotten sick when she saw him   just saying

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2011, 09:21:14 AM »

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/08/robyn-gardner-missing-active-search-called-off-by-aruban-authorities-64945.html

::snipping2::

Jones says Gardner spent Saturday night at her house before jetting off the next day to Aruba with Giordano. Jones says Gardner and Giordano knew each other for about a year. She describes the 50-year-old man Gardner met online as eccentric.

“You kind of get a vibe from someone if they have someone good or not great in their life and I just didn't get that vibe,” she said.

Giordano offered to take Gardner on a cruise a couple of months ago, her friend said. When she declined, Giordano wasn't happy. "How he reacted about the cruise is the reason why I was worried about why she was going to be going to Aruba," Jones said.

::snipping2::

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2011, 09:42:18 AM »

Does anyone have that younger picture that Gary Giordano used the one NG had on last night?
In that picture he kind of looks like her boyfriend she left at home  just saying..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2011, 10:22:18 AM »

Hmmm...let's see...online hook-ups...troubled relationship with boyfriend...Aruba, of all places...alone in Aruba with the hook-up...hook-up has anger management issues...hook-up likes to video sex acts...hookup likes to do the strangulation act during the sex acts...unrelaible police force in Aruba, that is well known...where better to take someone and have them disappear?

Prayers for Robyn's family.  I meant no hurt in what I said above, we just need to teach our daughters/sisters/girlfriends to be more cautious.  To be more aware of signals.  Lots of lessons to be learned here. 

an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.