April 19, 2024, 11:40:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 569002 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: August 11, 2011, 09:10:46 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/08/aruba-woman-robyn-gardner-boyfriend-richard-forester-talked-marriage-kids

Robyn Gardner's Boyfriend Reveals: ‘We’d Talked About Marriage And About The Future'
Posted on Aug 11, 2011 @ 06:00PM   
By Radar Staff

As concern for missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner escalates, her longtime boyfriend talked exclusively to RadarOnline.com about how they were ready to take their relationship to the next level.

"We’d talked about marriage and about the future," Richard Forester, who had been dating 35-year-old Gardner for 2 1/2 years told RadarOnline.com on Thursday in an exclusive interview.

"We were looking for a place together," explained Forester, adding that they already spent nearly every night side by side. "She had her own apartment in Frederick but she lived with me six days a week, and she had her cats here."

PHOTOS: Richard Forester And Robyn Gardner

Robyn, who's maiden name is Colson, was previously married to Kenneth Gardner in 1998, but the couple were divorced in 2009, according to Forester.

::snipping2::

“She said she was going away on a family vacation, she was she was going to Orlando and then they surprised her and took her to Aruba,” Forester told RadarOnline.com. “I didn’t know she was going with Giordano. I don’t know if it was romantic, I pray that they were just friends."

Ironically, Forester and Gardner first met on same dating site that she became acquainted with Giordano on.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: August 11, 2011, 09:28:05 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/11/suspect-in-missing-woman-case-not-talking-say-aruban-authorities/?test=latestnews

Suspect in Missing Woman Case Not Talking, Say Aruban Authorities
Published August 11, 2011
| FoxNews.com

Prosecutors in Aruba asked the U.S. Department of Justice for assistance in the case of the missing American tourist because the suspect in the case is no longer co-operating with the investigation, according to a statement released Thursday night.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/11/suspect-in-missing-woman-case-not-talking-say-aruban-authorities/#ixzz1Um1XWra5
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2011, 10:11:52 PM »

August 11th

Aruban authorities expect to soon enlist the help of the FBI and other American agencies with the investigation of the disappearance of Robyn Gardner, a 35-year-old Frederick woman.

Solicitor General Taco Stein said investigators have contacted American authorities in an effort to get information about Gardner and Gary Giordano, the 50-year-old Gaithersburg man detained in connection with her disappearance. But he said he expects American authorities will soon be asked to become more intimately involved in the case.

"Officially, we have not yet made a move in that direction ... but that is coming," Stein said.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/display.htm?storyID=124736

HELLO ATA and Aruba.  The American lady went missing August 2nd...with involvement of an American man.  If you want to gain points, you should have immediately called the FBI and let them take over the investigation.  Once again, it's too little too late.  Once again the FBI will be contacted....sometime...to get information for your pitiful investigation.  Give it up!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2011, 11:16:14 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

Sharon Gonzalez
your rants are disparaging to an island that is nothing but welcoming to tourists. Tourism is their livelihood. These women went missing because they made stupid decisions. Period. Although the focus and purpose of this page is to make the public aware of Robyn's disappearance and to offer her loved ones support - IT IS MY OPINION that this page wouldn't be necessary had this woman made the intelligent decision to not travel abroad with a man that was pretty much a stranger. Can you contest that? No. I've said it many times on this page before. DO NOT blame Aruba for her disappearance. It has nothing to do with location but choice of company.

Wonder what Lily Konowitz supposedly did that caused her to be attacked and beaten while she was in the restroom of a restaurant in Aruba (April of this year)? 

Read Lily Konowitz's story here:

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/28678487/detail.html

Just one example, and there are many, many more that contradict the statement "an island that is nothing but welcoming to tourists"

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2011, 11:28:29 PM »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/11/fbi-aiding-aruba-after-maryland-woman-disappears/

FBI aiding Aruba after Maryland woman disappears
Woman’s male friend questioned

By Andrea Noble-The Washington Times

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Robyn Gardner’s travel companion, who is being detained in Aruba, says she disappeared while they were snorkeling. (Natalee Holloway Resource Center via Associated Press)

The FBI’s Washington Field Office has begun conducting interviews of people close to a Maryland woman who went missing in Aruba last week.

At the request of Aruban authorities, FBI agents are providing logistical help as authorities on the Caribbean island investigate Robyn Gardner’s disappearance and continue to question her travel companion, said Special Agent Richard Wolf, a spokesman for the field office.

“We’ve done a couple interviews, but I’m not going to get into details,” he said.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: August 12, 2011, 08:47:04 AM »

Robyn Gardner Missing in Aruba … Suspected Travel Companion Gary Giordano Remains Quiet … Email Account Active?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/08/12/robyn-gardner-missing-in-aruba-suspected-travel-companion-gary-giordano-remains-quiet-email-account-active/

We had an opportunity to get the scoop from Jossy Mansur, the Managing Editor of Diario – Aruba with regards to the case of missing Robyn Gardner. Jossy took the time to share the following information that he learned after discussing the missing persons case with Aruba AG Taco Stein.

He explained that the American Tourist, Robeyn Gardner, disappeared between Baby Beach and Rodgers Beach, which is the part behind Nanki Club.

According to Stein, the detention of Gary Giordano ends Monday and after that he will have to present himself before the Judge of Instructions, where it will be determined whether he will have to stay 8 more days in preventive detention.
Stein could not give more details of the case so as not to obstruct the investigation going on, but until he spoke to the DIARIO he indicated that no new evidence has come forward. If and when that happens, it will be given out in a press release by the Prosecution.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: August 12, 2011, 09:35:03 AM »

Thanks Red!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/11/suspect-in-missing-woman-case-not-talking-say-aruban-authorities/?test=latestnews

Suspect in Missing Woman Case Not Talking, Say Aruban Authorities

Published August 12, 2011

Prosecutors in Aruba asked the U.S. Department of Justice for assistance in the case of the missing American tourist because the suspect in the case is no longer cooperating with the investigation, according to a statement released Thursday night.

The statement refers to the suspect as G.V.G. It has widely been reported that Gary Giordano, who claimed to be Robyn Gardner’s travel partner, was in jail on the Caribbean island Thursday as authorities looked for clues to what happened to Gardner.

The public prosecutor is set to publish a photo of the suspect with the woman and appeal to the public for any information about where the two may have been seen on the island, according to a statement from the prosecutor’s office.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/11/suspect-in-missing-woman-case-not-talking-say-aruban-authorities/#ixzz1Uoym4guV

festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: August 12, 2011, 10:04:52 AM »

Man held in Aruba was tied to stalking case

The woman claimed Giordano threatened her with violence, telling authorities he said he would "terminate me" and told her "the world would be better off without me, and he could help." She also said Giordano posted pictures of her and letters about her on neighbors’ mailboxes.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view/20110812man_held_in_aruba_was_tied_to_stalking_case/srvc=home&position=recent
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: August 12, 2011, 10:07:49 AM »

But Mary Sutton said residents of the neighborhood are well aware of the extensive system of video cameras around his home, which she said once led to the identification of some vandals who knocked over Giordano’s mailbox.

"My impression is, what’s he hiding?" she said. "I definitely have a concern, now that all this has come out, that he lives next to Thurgood Marshall Elementary School."

AND

The woman told authorities that Giordano frequently threw and broke objects, and once telling her "things were going to get rough" during an argument. She also claimed Giordano on several occasions threw their then-13-year-old son to the ground.
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: August 12, 2011, 10:09:58 AM »

Sorry above quote is from his ex-wife, ALSO:

Gail Landau, the Rockville lawyer who represented the woman in the 2010 peace order, said she could not comment on the case after the FBI told her former client to stop allowing information to be released to the media.
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: August 12, 2011, 12:22:39 PM »

Robyn Gardner Being Treated as 'a Mysterious Death'

"I know we don't have a body, so one can argue that she might still be alive," Taco Stein, an officer in the public prosecutor's office, tells PEOPLE exclusively. "But our position on that is, if that were still the case, she would have come forward and said, 'Here I am, nothing is wrong.' "

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20517848,00.html
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: August 12, 2011, 12:25:30 PM »

Giordano evolved from witness to suspect over the next few days as his story began to veer. "The main gist of the story remained the same," says Stein. "But in asking details, things began to get fishy."

Police arrested Giordano at the airport last Friday as he tried to leave the country, after being told he was not a suspect but should remain available for questioning, says Stein. He has since stopped cooperating, prompting Aruban authorities on Thursday to ask the FBI to help run down leads on Giordano's background in the U.S.

He is being held in a police cell until Monday, when authorities must go before a judge to offer progress in their investigation in order to hold him for another eight days of questioning.

Giordano has not been formally charged.

I hope this guy isn't let go.
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #232 on: August 12, 2011, 01:17:39 PM »

Aruba officials think missing US tourist dead

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gpCJdY7KU6TfkqngPFJHSDG7AZhA?docId=df3c6d45890748ec948af0228baa9057
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: August 12, 2011, 01:20:03 PM »

Investigators have distributed photos of the couple and are hoping anyone who saw them will contact police.
Investigators particularly need details of how the couple behaved together on the island, and whether they seemed close or quarreled. "We have very little information about what they did on the island. The information we have doesn't give us insight into their relationship," Stein said.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #234 on: August 12, 2011, 02:57:27 PM »

Maybe it should be Aruba Triangle, rather than Bermuda.  How do so many people just vanish in thin air?   Even IF she was swept out, wouldn't a body wash up somewhere, or do we assume a shark or something ate them?

No wonder he took her to Aruba,  it's just to easy for those with bad intentions!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #235 on: August 12, 2011, 03:11:04 PM »

Gary Giordano's story  is obviously not making sense......I wonder IF he stashed her body somewhere. I'd be curious to know how much mileage he put on the rental vehicle since their arrival on Aruba July 31st. He may have cruised around looking for a spot to hide her.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: August 12, 2011, 03:13:12 PM »

Maybe it should be Aruba Triangle, rather than Bermuda.  How do so many people just vanish in thin air?   Even IF she was swept out, wouldn't a body wash up somewhere, or do we assume a shark or something ate them?

No wonder he took her to Aruba,  it's just to easy for those with bad intentions!

Yes,

While looking for something last night, I read this comment from 2006...kinda crude (apologies in advance) but the truth IMO.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=188.msg41451#msg41451
(last paragraph)

::snipping2::  For any kind of sexual deviant, Aruba is the place where all the comforts of a perv’s best wet dreams can occur jail free. ::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: August 12, 2011, 03:14:58 PM »

Gary Giordano's story  is obviously not making sense......I wonder IF he stashed her body somewhere. I'd be curious to know how much mileage he put on the rental vehicle since their arrival on Aruba July 31st. He may have cruised around looking for a spot to hide her.

I'd like to know if he knew anyone from Aruba before traveling there.  He may have had help.

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: August 12, 2011, 03:24:14 PM »

I don't know if this is true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if it is.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

Patricia Brooks Hill

Authorities have asked Richard to stop doing interviews as it 'is impeding the investigation.' Repost and share the link to keep Robyn's name at the top of the news chain and in the spotlight.

Robyn Colson Gardner Desperately Needs Help!
www.associatedcontent.com
This is a public plea to help a beautiful Maryland woman who has disappeared and feared a victim of foul play.

5 hours ago · Share

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #239 on: August 12, 2011, 03:51:55 PM »

Has anyone heard what the other woman look like that this man tried to get to go to Aruba?  I heard that he had tried to get other woman to go on a cruise to Aruba and they wouldn't go.

I was just thinking that if they all had blonde hair and had a similar look to Natalee and Robyn that maybe it has something more to do with a sex trade.  With Joran locked up they would need someone else to get woman. 

Just thinking out loud right now.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.