March 29, 2024, 05:25:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 566948 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: August 13, 2011, 12:10:20 PM »

TRAGEDY CREATES AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

The Goal of Education

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189:    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Page 209:  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive.

Making a Difference

Talking To Beth Holloway Five Years After Natalee's Disappearance
05/30/10 1:45 pm

She is now focused on her new life's work which was born out of the death of her daughter.

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Beth tells the story of Natalee's disappearance to high school and college students round the nation as part of her work with the Natalee Holloway Resource Center,which launches in D.C. on June 8

"The Natalee Holloway Resource Center is focusing on education and crime prevention, and in the event that a loved one goes missing we have the resources and the contacts to assist the families."

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0510/741129.html

+++++

Natalee Holloway Resouce Center
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Facebook:
Natalee Holloway Resource Center
http://www.facebook.com/HelpTheMissing

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

s.t.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: August 13, 2011, 01:00:12 PM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Police and firefighters have searched an abandoned phosphate mine in Aruba as investigators seek clues in the disappearance of an American tourist and evidence against the man who accompanied her to the Caribbean.

Journalists saw a firefighter leave the mine with a pink shirt and sandals, but it was unclear if they were connected to the investigation. Officials declined to say why the mine at the rocky, cactus-studded southern tip of the island was being searched and the effort was ended late Friday because of darkness. No body or other evidence was seen being taken from the small mine, which is within view of the sea.

http://www.westport-news.com/news/article/Aruba-officials-search-mine-for-missing-American-1912991.php

Wow right near Baby Beach - Are there more in this area - I know there are on other side, but didn't realize how convenient this would be for Giordano - sickening

http://arubaherald.com/local/815-authorities-conduct-massive-search-for-body-of-missing-american-woman.html

Those sandals are similar to the kind Natalee was wearing

Klaas knows exactly what brand of sandals Natalee was wearing, but I have forgotten.

Rainbow Sandals 

http://www.rainbowsandals.com/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: August 13, 2011, 01:04:54 PM »

Sandals appear to be a bit old and weathered to have been Robyn's

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: August 13, 2011, 01:21:34 PM »

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Police and firefighters have searched an abandoned phosphate mine in Aruba as investigators seek clues in the disappearance of an American tourist and evidence against the man who accompanied her to the Caribbean.

Journalists saw a firefighter leave the mine with a pink shirt and sandals, but it was unclear if they were connected to the investigation. Officials declined to say why the mine at the rocky, cactus-studded southern tip of the island was being searched and the effort was ended late Friday because of darkness. No body or other evidence was seen being taken from the small mine, which is within view of the sea.

http://www.westport-news.com/news/article/Aruba-officials-search-mine-for-missing-American-1912991.php

Wow right near Baby Beach - Are there more in this area - I know there are on other side, but didn't realize how convenient this would be for Giordano - sickening

http://arubaherald.com/local/815-authorities-conduct-massive-search-for-body-of-missing-american-woman.html

Those sandals are similar to the kind Natalee was wearing

Klaas knows exactly what brand of sandals Natalee was wearing, but I have forgotten.

Rainbow Sandals 

http://www.rainbowsandals.com/

It's crossed my mind that while LE is extensively searching for Robyn, they may turn up evidence of other victims or crimes...wouldn't it be ironic and a blessing to find not only Robyn, but Natalee and others that have gone missing in Aruba...something akin to finding those missing women on Long Island, while searching for Shannon Gilbert...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: August 13, 2011, 01:30:19 PM »

Considering there was only a three hour span of time between an email communication that Robyn had with Richard Forester and the time the Gary Giordano reported her missing ... it makes sense that the scene of the crime and the disposal of a body could have taken place close to Baby Beach.

While walking along the beach in the a secluded area ... could Robyn Gardner had shared with Gary Giordano that she was getting back together with Richard Forester ... a revelation that caused Gary to react with spontaneous uncontrolled rage.

Janet

++++

Robyn Gardner, Bethesda woman missing in Aruba
August 8, 2011 - 07:20 pm

<snipped>

Gardner, who lived and worked in Bethesda, left for Aruba on July 31st. Richard Forester says they had been dating for two and a half years, but quarreled before she left. He received his last e-mail from Gardner Tuesday, three hours before she was reported missing.

“The last message I got from her was ‘I love you,’” Forester said. “We will talk and sort things out when I get back,” Gardner wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/08/robyn-gardner-frederick-woman-missing-in-aruba-64854.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: August 13, 2011, 01:38:33 PM »

Thanks festa.

The condition of the pink shirt appears to indicate it had not been down in the shaft long.  I could be wrong.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2011, 02:03:58 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 06:57:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2011, 02:30:35 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jQHLS6mpHfQw0vEn8IweF5ZKEfSg?docId=ed38e7b5fda84c7d8be4e63aa3a084d6

Md. man held in Aruba had troubled past with women

By ERIC TUCKER, Associated Press Writers – 1 hour ago 

GAITHERSBURG, Md. (AP) — The man Aruban authorities suspect was involved in the death of his travel companion while visiting the Dutch island courted other women with his blue-green eyes, tall physique and offers of cruises and vacations, and his $1.3 million stone mansion in this upper-class Washington suburb.

But Gary Giordano's ex-romantic interests say the allure was only surface-deep.
Giordano, 50, a self-employed businessman and twice-divorced father of three sons, has denied any wrongdoing through his attorney since the disappearance of 35-year-old Robyn Gardner, who authorities now believe is dead. Her remains have not been found, despite four days of searching the area where Giordano told officials an ocean current pulled her away as they snorkeled Aug. 2. FBI agents combed through his Gaithersburg home Friday night, while Aruban police officers and firefighters searched an abandoned phosphate mine for clues. Nobody was seen being taken from the mine.

::snipping2::

His family has stayed mum during the investigation, though a close friend said he can't imagine Giordano being involved in someone's death. Court records and former romantic interests reveal a man who could by turns be charming and threatening and who's had several volatile relationships.

"He can't control his anger," his first wife, Sharon Cohen, wrote in court papers in 2001.

He also continued to live just blocks away from his ex-wife and children, in a contemporary home set apart from the neighborhood by a long, ascending driveway. A sign on the front door advises visitors they're under surveillance. A security camera is mounted atop a gable. Although his house suggests a man who values his privacy, Giordano is also gregarious and fun, said Eric Curtis, a friend who said he regularly hangs out with him in restaurants and bars. He said he's never even seen Giordano raise his voice.

Jeanette Farago, a former neighbor, started dating Giordano around the time of his second divorce. She said Giordano was charismatic but could become angry and possessive, though she said she never felt physically threatened. Once, he wanted to take her on a cruise but became irate when she didn't want to go, she said, a situation Gardner also found herself in, according to a friend.

Farago said Giordano insisted on having her email password so he could ensure she was not seeing anyone else. If she said she was going to the grocery store, he would want photographic proof. Sometimes, she said, he would spy on her and text her details of her outfit so she knew he was watching. He even hid in the woods behind her home to watch her, dressing in a deer costume, she said.

"He's Mr. Perfect," she said, and then he's "totally different."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: August 13, 2011, 02:31:39 PM »

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/gallery?section=news/national_world&id=8304283&photo=2

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/gallery?section=news/national_world&id=8304283&photo=3

http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/rp_rewrite/details.aspx?County=16&SearchType=STREET&AccountNumber=06%2003406414

I know that may be hard to read so I'll copy the info here as well...

Account Identifier:   District - 06 Account Number - 03406414
Owner Information
Owner Name:   GIORDANO GARY V
Use:   RESIDENTIAL
Principal Residence:   YES
Mailing Address:   12413 PUEBLO RD
GAITHERSBURG MD 20878-2059   Deed Reference:   1) /29282/ 00073
2)
Location & Structure Information
Premises Address      Legal Description
12413 PUEBLO RD      WILLOW RIDGE
GAITHERSBURG 20878-2059      
Map   Grid   Parcel   Sub District   Subdivision   Section   Block   Lot   Assessment Area   Plat No:   22518
ES53   0000   0000      0032      D   1   1   Plat Ref:   
Special Tax Areas   Town   NONE
Ad Valorem   
Tax Class   53
Primary Structure Built   Enclosed Area   Property Land Area   County Use
2004   5,174 SF   3.4400 AC   818
Stories   Basement   Type   Exterior
2.000000   YES   STANDARD UNIT   SIDING
Value Information
Base Value   Value   Phase-in Assessments
As Of
01/01/2010   As Of
07/01/2010   As Of
07/01/2011   
Land   399,920   281,200
Improvements:   939,960   775,400
Total:   1,339,880   1,056,600   1,056,600   1,056,600
Preferential Land:   0         0
Transfer Information
Seller:   WINCHESTER HOMES INC   Date:   02/16/2005   Price:   $1,224,215
Type:   ARMS LENGTH IMPROVED   Deed1:    /29282/ 00073   Deed2:   
Seller:   JOHNSON ENTERPRISES   Date:   03/28/2003   Price:   $2,040,000
Type:   ARMS LENGTH MULTIPLE   Deed1:    /23377/ 00046   Deed2:   
Seller:      Date:      Price:   
Type:      Deed1:      Deed2:   
Exemption Information
Partial Exempt Assessments   Class   07/01/2011   07/01/2012
County         0.00
State         0.00
Municipal         0.00
Tax Exempt:      Special Tax Recapture:
Exempt Class:       * NONE *

http://sdatcert3.resiusa.org/rp_rewrite/maps/showmap.asp?countyid=16&accountid=06+03406414

Google maps...

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&biw=1024&bih=649&q=%2212413+PUEBLO+RD+GAITHERSBURG+MD%22&gs_upl=2865l12013l0l12296l3l3l0l0l0l0l225l477l0.2.1l3l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x89b62d91f70aac0d:0xc00622a0fc291e47,12413+Pueblo+Rd,+Gaithersburg,+MD+20878&gl=us&ei=FsVFTsCaLMensAKVttX_BQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ8gEwAA

I'm not sure if it's the big house that sits off by itself...or one of the smaller ones that you can barely see in all the trees closer to the street.  The red marker indicates the drive to the big house...but looking at the maps/markers etc...maybe one of the smaller houses?...but then again he has almost 3 1/2 acres.

Here's a closer pic of the big house...

He is less than 500 feet from the elementary school!   

If that last article is correct, his house is the one down the long driveway...away from the other homes.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: August 13, 2011, 02:33:56 PM »

Remind you of anyone?

::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran:: ::boxingjoran::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: August 13, 2011, 02:44:18 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/robyn-gardiner-missing-aruba-fbi-searches-suspect-gary-giordano-maryland-home-14296930

Missing in Aruba: FBI Searches Suspect's Home

Former FBI special agent Brad Garrett on the disappearance of Robyn Gardner.

02:37 | 08/13/2011

VIDEO (interesting, imo)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: August 13, 2011, 02:47:33 PM »

The Associated Press Aug 13, 2011 12:50:00

GAITHERSBURG, Md. - The man Aruban authorities suspect was involved in the death of his travel companion while visiting the Dutch island courted other women with his blue-green eyes, tall physique and offers of cruises and vacations, and his $1.3 million stone mansion in this upper-class Washington suburb.

<snipped>

"He can't control his anger," his first wife, Sharon Cohen, wrote in court papers in 2001.

Giordano married Cohen in 1987, several years after earning a degree in computer science from the University of Maryland. The couple had three sons, but the relationship deteriorated until they finalized their divorce in 2003. At one point, each accused the other of abuse, with Giordano alleging that his wife struck him in the back with a steel cooking spoon during a heated argument.

She countered that he had a nasty temper, throwing phones, cursing and becoming violent with one of their sons.

<snipped>

http://www.570news.com/news/world/article/263887--md-businessman-held-in-woman-s-death-in-aruba-had-history-of-troubled-relationships

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: August 13, 2011, 03:17:10 PM »

Hopefully Mark Benson Denz will post this on his English language site as well, but so far it's not there.

I think it says that Robyn was wearing tennis shoes the last day she was seen.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/35383-gary-giordano-a-bin-cu-dos-set-di-duikbril-cu-snorkel-pero-un-solo-set-di-flepper.html

Papiamentu translation:

gary giordano owing to come cu two thirst of duikbril cu snorkel but one sun thirst of flepper

saturday, 13 august 2011 13:26

the pareha mericano gary giordano y also robyn gardner owing to arrive aruba for some day of vacacion. the investigacion policial is for achieve know if the sospechoso owing to huur fleppers cu duikbril at aruba. till at the momentonan here is show cu gary giordano self owing to come cu his equipment for go duik. the equipment was consisti of two thirst of duikbril cu snorkel but one sun thirst of flepper.

the fleppernan here is gary giordano was tine dress. this the advocate owing to confirma in one combersacion cu we was have cune. then robyn gardner self was cu keds dress according declaracion of some witness in the area of hill colorado. do not conoci if past owing to enter water cu the kedsnan. today the lama is much bruto because is one area cu several lama is come across another y the wind also is play one rol. do not first tourist cu is die in the area. in the caso here, the day provided that encuestion the lama was plat plat y not was have wind. the tuesday y the diaranzon of the buskeda the lama was calmo calmo. the tormenta tropical emily owing to go cu all the wind y at aruba was have one calor insoportable. the unique cos cu have to stay confirma is the coriente in lama con strong this was. is buscando claridad dikon gary giordano owing to go let robyn gardner.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: August 13, 2011, 03:23:23 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/35382-take-me-out-of-here-tabata-e-sms-di-robyn-gardner-pa-gary-giordano.html

Papiamentu translation:

“take me out of here” was the sms of robyn gardner for gary giordano

saturday, 13 august 2011 13:22

cu the words “take me out of here” via sms was sufficient for gary lever internet y so prepara one biahe for aruba. first trip cu gary giordano is arrive aruba. con they owing to escoge aruba? in the caso here gary owing to lever internet for google one destinacion y so owing to escoge aruba hour cu this owing to present on dje.

algo was dwars end at merca close robyn cu wanted owing to follow of biahe. all cos owing to go good hour they owing to arrive aruba till cu tuesday nightfall late. tuesday nightfall the situation for gary giordano owing to change totalmente. past owing to beat alarma for desaparicion of the lady cu past owing to come cune aruba. although both have one seguro close by of gary giordano self, tog do not one seguro of life but more bien the seguro of biahe. robyn gardner seems owing to arrive recien for of one biahe cu amiganan. past owing to lie his frei of is bayendo florida y owing to end up at aruba cu one another man. today the is perdi y gary giordano cu owing to cubri his gastonan for aruba is close.

not have none clase of proof the momentonan here contra gary giordano. more bien have one or more declaracion cu is similar at the others haci end. the car confisca seems owing to wordo entrega bek end. recherche is investigando y have yudanza of another departamentonan for so busca y deal at achieve the evidencia for less all doubt cu have. monday if is good gary giordano have to present close huez comisario. if not have material sufficient nifica cu gary giordano can go pound.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: August 13, 2011, 03:31:44 PM »

Gary can sue Aruba for millions for defamation...if they don't find some proof.   

Hopefully, the FBI will be able to help with something recovered from his home.   

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/35384-michael-lopez-contrario-na-declaracion-di-ministerio-publico-mi-cliente-ta-coperando.html

Papiamentu translation:

michael lopez: contrario at declaracion of ministerio publico, my cliente is coperando

saturday, 13 august 2011 13:41

gary giordano can haci one demanda miyonario of difamacion contra country aruba. if not achieve proof y gary giordano leave pound, country aruba can achieve his self in problem earnest. this owing to medio wordo menciona end by of the advocate self of gary giordano. the sospechoso gary giordano is feel cu his name owing to wordo atacha strongly y will stroba all the carera of his business.

his business is strong y is even owing to arrive of draai ultimo añanan suma of one miyon dollar for year. thing is pasando where past owing to stay deteni y his name is skeiro all caminda rond merca is causando much damage at his good imagen according the advocate. pesey self already end is wordo talk of one demanda big cu consecuencia miyonario for difamacion. the problem of the advocate y gary giordano is the form cu autoridad owing to actua. gary giordano owing to ofrece his self for stay for bienestar of the investigacion but owing to go over at his detencion saliendo of aruba for merca.. the sospechoso owing to wordo conseha by of the advocate for we give declaracion.

sinembargo this not owing to sosode 100% because gary giordano owing to declara what owing to sosode. on nine pagina past owing to contesta the questions cu two acolyte of recherché owing to haci at dje. cu ministerio publico is tell cu gary giordano do not coperando do not berdad. according mr michael lopez advocate of the sospechoso, my cliente is contesta y berdad at cierto caminda is referi the contestanan at the first declaracion cu past owing to haci. esey is the caso.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: August 13, 2011, 03:46:47 PM »

One of Giordano's FB friends...omg...(her pics) she reminds me so much of Natalee.   

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000858021045

She only has 26 friends...how does he fit in here?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: August 13, 2011, 03:51:34 PM »

One of Giordano's FB friends...omg...(her pics) she reminds me so much of Natalee.   

Very few comments on her wall...but what is there...   

And Gary was her first "friend". 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: August 13, 2011, 03:52:42 PM »

Md. businessman held in woman's death in Aruba had history of troubled relationships
The Associated Press Aug 13, 2011 12:50:00

GAITHERSBURG, Md. - The man Aruban authorities suspect was involved in the death of his travel companion while visiting the Dutch island courted other women with his blue-green eyes, tall physique and offers of cruises and vacations, and his $1.3 million stone mansion in this upper-class Washington suburb.

<snipped>

<snipped>

http://www.570news.com/news/world/article/263887--md-businessman-held-in-woman-s-death-in-aruba-had-history-of-troubled-relationships

Could it be that three hours prior to reporting her missing ... Gary read Robyn's email to Richard ... an email that implied she wanted a reconciliation with her former boyfriend?  Could it be an uncontrollable rage ... the same uncontrollable rage that Joran van der Sloot admittedly possesses ... resulted in the demise of Robyn.

Considering Robyn did travel to Aruba with Gary ... it can be assumed that something akin to Jeanette Farago she did not feel physically threatened until the perceived betrayal which was revealed in the email to Robyn's former boyfriend.

Janet

++++++

12:50 on August 13, 2011, EDT.
Md. businessman held in woman's death in Aruba had history of troubled relationships

<snipped>

Jeanette Farago, a former neighbour, started dating Giordano around the time of his second divorce. She said Giordano was charismatic but could become angry and possessive, though she said she never felt physically threatened. Once, he wanted to take her on a cruise but became irate when she didn't want to go, she said, a situation Gardner also found herself in, according to a friend.

Farago said Giordano insisted on having her email password so he could ensure she was not seeing anyone else. If she said she was going to the grocery store, he would want photographic proof. Sometimes, she said, he would spy on her and text her details of her outfit so she knew he was watching. He even hid in the woods behind her home to watch her, dressing in a deer costume, she said

<snipped>

http://www.qr77.com/News/World/Article.aspx?id=298535

Van der Sloot Confesses
DUTCHMAN SAYS HE KILLED PERUVIAN WOMAN IN FIT OF RAGE
updated Jun 8, 2010 7:38 AM CDT

Peruvian police have obtained what Aruba couldn't: a murder confession from Joran Van der Sloot in the killing of a young woman. The Dutchman has admitted killing Stephany Flores, 21, in his Lima hotel room, a Peruvian government official tells MSNBC. Van der Sloot says he broke her neck in a fit of rage when she used his laptop computer without permission and discovered he was involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to reports in the Peruvian media.

"I did not want to do it. The girl intruded into my private life," Van der Sloot is quoted as saying.

http://www.newser.com/story/91709/van-der-sloot-confesses.html

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: August 13, 2011, 03:53:05 PM »

How old do you think she is Klaas?  She looks very young to me.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: August 13, 2011, 03:55:49 PM »

Gold digger - my bet is Hott isn't her real last name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.