March 28, 2024, 11:49:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 566818 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #340 on: August 14, 2011, 01:39:19 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/80639-vermiste-toerist-waarschijnlijk-dood

Google translation:

Missing tourist likely dead         

FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 2011 2:16 P.M.

ORANGE CITY - The Public Prosecutor (OM) assumes that the American tourist Robyn Gardner no longer alive. "I know we have no body and that one could say they could still be alive," as late as Advocate General Taco Stein to American media know. "But if that were the case, she would already have reported."

Prosecutor wants more than that the accused remain good and will most likely ask the judge.
Gardner disappeared last week Tuesday, Aug. 2. According to her companion and she became suspicious Gary Giordano missing at sea when she was behind him snorkeling Nanki Country Club near Baby Beach. A search turned up nothing. Justice is confident the story of Giordano and not stopped him last week on Friday when he wanted to leave the island. Because the suspect is now invokes his right to remain silent and not cooperate with the investigation, it asks for help from the public. hotline The OM has a hotline (11141) available to testify that the accused during his stay in Aruba have seen and who can provide information about him, his contacts and places visited by him and Gardner. The public can also contact the police, so let the Public know. For tips from the United States has a separate phone: 011-297-5820695. "On this one message can be recorded." As was announced yesterday in this newspaper, the Public has a photo of the suspect published. A remarkable step, Stein said yesterday against the newspaper. "But these are exceptional circumstances whatsoever." Michael Lopez, Giordano's lawyer, said yesterday that, according to agreement with his client, press releases no longer be given. When asked to comment on the publication of the photograph of his client by the Public came no answer. According to sources, the OM of the car the suspect seized for further investigation. Reportedly, this car on July 30 are leased for a period of six days. The prosecution confirmed that a car was seized, but would provide no further details. Advocate General Stein wants to say that there are also various media, including a computer were seized.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: August 14, 2011, 02:05:55 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/80635-business-as-usual

Google translation:

'Business as usual         

FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 2011 1:26 P.M.

ORANGE CITY his companion Robyn Gardner (35) last week when snorkeling disappeared. Yet the tourists do not seem to be deterred by the loss. Among the many parked cars are V-cars to see and on the beach include the hotel towels on . Also Jonathan, son of the owner of Big Mamma Grill on the beach, confirms that it is business as usual.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

a single tourist asks what happened, says Jonathan. Many , however, he can not say. "I did not even notice," he told this newspaper. "Only when I began the evening with my mom went home, and I saw all the police cars." The search for Gardner was in full swing. "I heard the next day that a tourist had drowned, at least that was said." An intense search by coastguards, Warda Nos Costa, police helicopter, fire department and volunteers provided no body on . The active search was called off Saturday, Aug. 6, after her disappearance four days. Meanwhile, her companion tried Giordano on Friday before all of the island to leave. at Reina Beatrix airport, however, he was arrested by Aruban authorities. Jonathan finds it very strange that the body was not found. As prosecutor he also strongly doubt the story of the accused . He says he already has experienced a tourist in the sea at Baby Beach into difficulty or even drowned. The sea may be outside the sheltered lagoon which is very rough and there is often a strong current. "But the body always comes up again and rinse it." A few days after the disappearance, the police came along to Big Mama Grill. Visitors to this fact, besides eating and drinking, including beach chairs and snorkel gear will. Jonathan says that the police asked Giordano and Gardner had rented snorkel gear. "We ask everyone who comes to hiring identification," he says. "They have not hired us. To be sure, we counted all snorkels if we had. "That was the case. No comment on the coast for the past Nanki Country Club, the place where the victim in the story of Giordano disappeared, a tourist couple and their teenage son to see. Equipped with camera, they take a look. In questions of this reporter they want to not comment. "I'd rather not comment", the answer of the father. Also in JADS dive in the former building of Nanki, is owner Jean-Pierre "JP" Fang no answer to questions related to the disappearance of Gardner. "It's an ongoing investigation. I can not give information, "says Fang. He referred to the Public Prosecutor (OM) for questions. However he confirms that not only his dive shop scuba gear, but also rented snorkels. Or Giordano and Gardner on Tuesday, August 2 at their stuff have hired, he will not lose. "I can tell you everything about diving, but information you will not." He says that there are already many people with him on the floor was, but everybody gets the same answer. Inquiries to the OM shows that this body has made ​​no request or agreement made ​​with the dive center to the press not to talk. "Probably find they are easy to get to the Prosecution to refer, "said Advocate General Taco Stein. "They may have had enough of all questions." JADS was on the day of the disappearance involved in the search for Gardner. Reportedly, divers from the school the day after the disappearance went to the body of the victim wanted.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: August 14, 2011, 02:12:26 AM »

http://amigoe.com/aruba/80599-om-officieel-rechtshulpverzoek-aan-vs

Google translation:

OM: Official request for assistance to U.S. '

12 August 2011

The Public Prosecutor (OM) on Aruba has made ​​a formal request for legal assistance to the United States in the disappearance case Robyn Gardner (35). This information on to questions such as phone records of the victim or the suspect Gary Giordano (50). This has the OM of this newspaper disclosed.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: August 14, 2011, 02:18:26 AM »

"JADS dive in the former building of Nanki"

So does that mean that there is no Nanki Club any longer?  Or did the Nanki Club move to another location?

If it doesn't exist anymore, why did they not just say that the supposed snorkeling took place behind JADS Dive?

Fear that there might not be "business as usual"?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: August 14, 2011, 04:22:13 AM »

http://www.wusa9.com/video/1108415655001/1/FBI-News-Conference-Outside-Gary-Giordanos-House

FBI News Conference Outside Gary Giordano's House

An FBI official spoke briefly to the media outside Gary Giordano's house in Gaithersburg, Md. Friday night. Giordano is a suspect in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner in Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2011, 04:39:57 AM »

So does that mean that there is no Nanki Club any longer?  Or did the Nanki Club move to another location?

If it doesn't exist anymore, why did they not just say that the supposed snorkeling took place behind JADS Dive?

Fear that there might not be "business as usual"?

From all I've read, JADS and Rum Reef must occupy where the Nanki Club was.

http://www.sportdiver.com/jads-dive-center-beach-store

Aruba / Jads Dive Center & Beach Store
Overview

Location: JADS is located close to the South-Eastern most point of Aruba. Our store is right next to Baby Beach which is one of Aruba’s best snorkeling spots. If you are staying at one of the high-rise or low-rise resorts, you can reach our store by taking the highway towards San Nicolas. Once you reach San Nicolas, you can drive through town, till you reach the Valero gas station, located at the other side of San Nicolas. Follow the road that goes along the wall of the refinery. At the end of this road you will reach a Red Anchor that has been put up in commemoration of the owner of the famous Charlie’s Bar. At the anchor turn right, and keep following that road till you pass a small church. The road will go left or right; turn left, and you will see the old Esso Club, wherein we are situated.

::snipping2::

Nanki Club
Seroe Colorado
+1 2975846070
dive@jadsaruba.com
www.jadsaruba.com

In this older article I noticed this

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/32322-a-salba-bida-di-un-landado-na-baby-beach.html

A salba bida di un landado na Baby Beach      
Thursday, 02 June 2011 21:49

one man owing to achieve problem in lama behind rum reef (ex nanki country club or esso club) y one good samaritano, mr. sjoerd owing to bay in accion y owing to enter water come cu the victima ground.

(snipped...question answered)

http://bentpage.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/rum-reef-aruba/

Rum Reef Aruba

Rum Reef Aruba is located where the old Esso club used to be between Baby and Rodgers Beaches, at the southern tip of the island.

JADS dive shop is adjacent to the place, too. Here you can launch diving adventure, get snorkle equipment, and check in with the professionals who know what they’re doing.

(snipped other reference)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: August 14, 2011, 04:56:51 AM »

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/galleries/photo-gallery-maryland-woman-robyn-gardner-missing-in-aruba-081011

I hadn't seen some of these photos of Robyn.

There are also a few from the FBI search of Giordano's home.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: August 14, 2011, 09:41:16 AM »

Fear that there might not be "business as usual"
?

I believe first mentioned by the Aruban Herald.  Same as "a" Marriott hotel.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: August 14, 2011, 09:45:51 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/80689-nieuwe-zoekactie-amerikaanse-toerist

SATURDAY, 13 AUGUST 2011 2:14 p.m.

Meanwhile, the U.S. media that published the home of Gary Giordano (50) in Gaithersburg, Maryland was searched by the FBI. [b]According to Advocate General Stein this story is not true.[/b] He has learned that the house of the accused "did the black press cars, but there was no police. Incidentally, he does not rule out that this search will take place in the future. But the legal request of the Aruban justice for search has not been sent, says Stein. "We did have some requests done, but I'm working this weekend to further requests."

Perhaps someone could send Stein and Amigoe the photos of the FBI....much less the brief press release.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: August 14, 2011, 10:12:42 AM »

I remember during Natalee's case, the establishments were never named by the Arubans.  Carlos and Charlie's became "a nightclub"...etc...  Must be an ATA directive.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: August 14, 2011, 12:22:00 PM »

I remember during Natalee's case, the establishments were never named by the Arubans.  Carlos and Charlie's became "a nightclub"...etc...  Must be an ATA directive.

I was thinking so too, confirmed when I read the "business as usual" article.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #351 on: August 14, 2011, 12:33:08 PM »

Hey, you know what would go good with a body like that?

A shirt.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 14, 2011, 12:33:20 PM »

I thought that Nanki was closed a while back.  Wasn't Nanki also the location that the psychic said Natalee was buried?

Searching around for Nanki stuff I found this post  Monkey Devil!  (Charlierat has a post or two in this thread as well - what a tool he is  )

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/seroe-colarado-plans-13492/

LearJet9

LearJet9 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Seroe Colarado Plans

Old Friday, February 12th, 2010, 12:27 PM

Don't know if this is interesting or not... it was to us. After the surprise of Coco being torn down we wen't over to the dive shop to the new little bar for a Balashi. While there 3 gentlemen walked to the bar speaking with a local and sat beside us. After the local guy left we got into a conversation like; is it your 1st trip to Aruba, like the weather and so on. They were 3 brothers that grew up in the 50's and 60' in the Exxon/Lago Oil Refinery community. Their Dad was an executive at the refinery. We were there talking for quite a while and the stories they told about the 'hey day' of the community were really something. I said to one of the brothers, "what a time that must have been." His reply was telling, he said, "It was better than that!" He said they did suffer some consequences of the Aruba life, some with skin cancer and liver problems. The drinking among [all of the] teens, American, Dutch etc. was bordering out of control and the parties., big and small were something they will never forget.

They were there organizing a reunion of the friends from that time. they have had a couple of reunions in past years and more than 400 attended. I would love to listen to the stories at that party!

Bill & Donna
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: August 14, 2011, 12:34:08 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/aruba/80689-nieuwe-zoekactie-amerikaanse-toerist

SATURDAY, 13 AUGUST 2011 2:14 p.m.

Meanwhile, the U.S. media that published the home of Gary Giordano (50) in Gaithersburg, Maryland was searched by the FBI. [b]According to Advocate General Stein this story is not true.[/b] He has learned that the house of the accused "did the black press cars, but there was no police. Incidentally, he does not rule out that this search will take place in the future. But the legal request of the Aruban justice for search has not been sent, says Stein. "We did have some requests done, but I'm working this weekend to further requests."

Perhaps someone could send Stein and Amigoe the photos of the FBI....much less the brief press release.

Well you know the search did take place after Friday night after happy hour.   

They'll figure it out Monday morning when the social page watchers see the pictures.       

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #354 on: August 14, 2011, 12:44:19 PM »

For anyone who missed Gary in his deer antlers...

It fooled me... if he'd been out in the woods... I would have never guessed it wasn't a real deer.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: August 14, 2011, 12:47:43 PM »

Hey, you know what would go good with a body like that?

A shirt.

Ain't that the truth.

He was trying to "look" the part.   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: August 14, 2011, 12:54:40 PM »

I thought that Nanki was closed a while back.  Wasn't Nanki also the location that the psychic said Natalee was buried?

According to MF at FOB the article states:  ( http://www.freedomofblog.com/forum29/3949.html )

Natalee's body is behind the Nanky Country Club.

Sorry, for the news.... but I had to reread it so I don't get false rumors started.

According to a Psychic that visits the island constantly, the body of Natalee is buried in the sand behind the Nanky Country Club.

A place located at the eastern tip of the island in San Nicolaas.

How it got there and who did that, the psychic did not say, but hopes that authorities would take a look at that info.

Glenda:   NOT A JOKE, but the Psychic told officials that Natalee was with Lorenzo, Pitbull and Scooby when she fell on the rocks and bonked her head. They boys buried her there.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=785.660
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: August 14, 2011, 12:57:40 PM »

Thanks Klaas and Buckeye.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: August 14, 2011, 05:40:59 PM »

http://issuu.com/boletinextra/docs/diaranson_3_augustus_2011

8/3/2011 Solo di Pueblo Front Page

8/3/2011 Solo di Pueblo Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

tourist female perdi on lamar at ex- nanki

sta. cruz - tuesday in oranan of nightfall one pareha tourist together cu they child owing to dicidi of bay bana in lamar behind ex nanki club pabao of baby beach y he is lose view of his senora in lamar. polisnan of san nicholas, personal of bombero y rescue owing to present at the sitio for brinda aid. he owing to count ; police cu the owing to leave for of water one rato y his senora self owing to stay in inside y for one rub of eye the senora owing to bay. he owing to leave busca aid rond y owing to come across some person local y owing to beat alarma at police.

is deal here of one lady naci at 1976. the also owing to go duik cu fleppers but without snorkel y not owing to return ground more. owing to start one buskeda of part kustwacht, helicopter of police, y search and rescue. till cu algo happen of 9 or of night still had personalnan of helicopter, boat of police y one are of jets for dive in water was buscando the person perdi.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: August 14, 2011, 05:51:10 PM »

http://issuu.com/boletinextra/docs/diaranson_3_augustus_2011

8/3/2011 Solo di Pueblo Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

truck of brandweer cal for leave of emergencia does not start

sta. cruz - this is instant cu tuesday nightfall hour brandweer is achieve one melding of caso of person perdi behind ex nanki where cla for bay start the truck at post san nicolas does not start. behold cu the ambulance of rescue have to owing to leave without nummerplaat (license plate?) lever caya y the another are of brandweer owing to achieve lift cu patrol of san nicolas. esta one berguenza (embarrassment) nacional.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.