April 16, 2024, 07:55:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 568734 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: August 15, 2011, 11:11:56 AM »

NEVER PASSED THE BALL

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 184: Then FBI agent Bill comes by and delivers the final blow. "The FBI has never received one single document from the Arubans. Not one tape. Nothing." he says sadly. Depite our personal pleas to authorities here and our broadcast appeals to Aruba to let the FBI lend a hand, and regardless of Aruba's public response that it would welcome FBI assistance, the island never let FBI agents in on the investigation. Never passed them the ball. Not even for one minute.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: August 15, 2011, 11:12:46 AM »

TRAGEDY CREATES AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

The Goal of Education

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 189:    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Page 208:  The goal of education is twofold: to bring a message about personal safety to high-school and college students and to educate travellers.

Page 209:  Bad things happen everywhere.  But the difference we need to consider when something bad happens outside the country is the help available for the victims and their families.  When we leave these borders, we leave behind all the privileges and rights we're all accustomed to and often take for granted.  We have expectations that there will be a safety net of law-abiding official, no matter where we travel, or that our US embassy will come to our rescue.  But that's terribly naive.

Making a Difference

Talking To Beth Holloway Five Years After Natalee's Disappearance
05/30/10 1:45 pm

She is now focused on her new life's work which was born out of the death of her daughter.

"Tragedy creates an opportunity to make a difference."

Beth tells the story of Natalee's disappearance to high school and college students round the nation as part of her work with the Natalee Holloway Resource Center,which launches in D.C. on June 8

"The Natalee Holloway Resource Center is focusing on education and crime prevention, and in the event that a loved one goes missing we have the resources and the contacts to assist the families."

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0510/741129.html

+++++

Natalee Holloway Resouce Center
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Facebook:
Natalee Holloway Resource Center
http://www.facebook.com/HelpTheMissing

Help Find Robyn Colson - Gardner : Missing in Aruba
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552?sk=wall

s.t.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: August 15, 2011, 11:14:08 AM »

Aruba Authorities Intend to Pursue Criminal Charges Against Gary Giordano in Suspicious Death of Robyn Gardner … What Happened to “No Body, No Crime” With Joran Van der Sloot and Natalee Holloway?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/08/14/aruba-authorities-intend-to-pursue-criminal-charges-against-gary-giordano-in-suspicious-death-of-robyn-gardner-what-happened-to-no-body-no-crime-with-joran-van-der-sloot-and-natalee-holloway/

According to Aruba authorities, they intend to pursue criminal charges against Gary Giordano, the 50 year old Gaithersburg man whose female companion, Robyn Gardiner, disappeared on “One Happy Another Murder Island” earlier this month. Really, suspicious death? What crime? Isn’t it interesting that when Natalee Holloway went missing and was presumed murdered by Joran Van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe, the three people last seen with Natalee leaving Carlos N’ Charlies … they were never charged with a crime or ever prosecuted because Aruba claimed … “NO BODY, NO CRIME”.

::snipping2::

So what is different in Aruba this time when they are faced with a murder of an American tourist? We all remember the run around that the Aruba authorities gave Beth and Dave Holloway when Natalee was reported missing. When Natalee was reported missing, the powers that be told Natalee’s family that she probably ran off with some one and that she would return. Then two black security guards were arrested and falsely accused by the very people who were last seen with Natalee of involvement in her disappearance. Isn’t it interesting that Aruba authorities and Taco Stein were quick to accuse American Gary Giordano of inconsistencies and automatically presumed that Robyn Gardiner was no longer alive. Inconsistencies? Who told more lies to police than Joran Vander Sloot?

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #383 on: August 15, 2011, 01:13:40 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/35456-fbi-a-conduci-un-busqueda-na-cas-di-sospechoso-den-caso-di-dama-desapareci.html

Papiamentu translation:

fbi owing to conduci one busqueda at home of sospechoso in caso of lady desapareci

monday, 15 august 2011 12:50

diabierna night late agentanan of fbi owing to enter the cas of the sospechoso gary giordano. more or less 12 car of agentenan of fbi was at the sitio where cu can owing to see the agentenan tanto on the previous to floor because; the of two floor of the cas. one of the agentenan owing to declara cu they're at the cas for ehecuta one entrance hudicial on the cas of gary vincent giordano. the entrance is wordo make relaciona cu one investigacion hudicial for cual motibo they not can give more comentario.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: August 15, 2011, 01:22:11 PM »

When I see it, I'll believe it.  Not saying it didn't happen, just sounds convenient; so I hope they're not basing this on his word alone.  jmo

http://arubaherald.com/court/823-missing-woman-text-to-travel-companion-take-me-out-of-here-.html

Missing woman text to travel companion: “Take Me Out Of Here”       

Sunday, 14 August 2011 20:13

Gary Giordano received an sms with the words “Take Me Out Of Here” from Robyn Gardner. He went online, googled for a destination, chose Aruba and booked their trip. It was odd that Robyn wanted to continue traveling, because she had just returned from a trip with her friends. She told her boyfriend she was going to Florida and instead came to Aruba with another man.
If all is well, Gary Giordano has to present in front of the Judge of Instruction on Monday. It is possible that Giordano will be released thereafter if there is not enough material evidence against him.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: August 15, 2011, 01:31:35 PM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/15/familiar-spotlight-on-aruba-after-disappearance-stirs-up-local-frustration/

Familiar spotlight on Aruba after disappearance stirs up local frustration

August 15th, 2011

09:28 AM ET

Comments (196 comments)

The disappearance of Robyn Gardner has brought the international media back to Aruba, and Arubans aren’t happy about it. After the prolonged investigation without resolution in the Natalee Holloway case the summer of 2005, tourism took a hit. The locals are nervous and not keen to see us again.

There is no way to keep a low profile on an island when you’re CNN. A photograph of us reporting in front of the prosecutor’s office was on the front page of the island’s most popular paper, The Diario, the day after we landed.

Since then, other networks have followed us to Aruba. NBC’s satellite dish now sprouts from the hotel grounds. An unnamed television team was having lunch near the site where Gardner reportedly vanished while snorkeling. Once the manager of the restaurant knew they were members of the media, he threw them out, refusing their money for the meal they had already been served. It’s a very strong reaction for a place whose maroon and white license plates boast “One Happy Island.”

That’s an extreme example. I have been here many times, and always, unfortunately, for bad news. I was here for much of the Holloway frenzy, but even now, I find most here are extremely polite and friendly. However, if you ask them if they know anything about the current case and would they be willing to be interviewed, people grow silent. Twice my requests were met with the same response. One person said “here is someone who could talk" to me while writing down a name and phone number. Only it was the number for the island’s solicitor general, and I already had it.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: August 15, 2011, 02:19:24 PM »

Gary Giodano and Robyn Gardner

Gary is going to be held another 8 days

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: August 15, 2011, 04:27:28 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026344/Robyn-Gardner-case-Information-Gary-Giordanos-shady-propositions-learned-women-come-forward.html

'It's not going to be another Natalee Holloway or anything': Mother describes Aruba suspect's proposition to daughter

Mom of aspiring model claims suspect Gary Giordano called her to set up Aruba photoshoot

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 8:01 PM on 15th August 2011

Comments (-)
    Add to My Stories

As he's scheduled to appear in court today, more is being learned about the man who was the last to see Robyn Gardner alive.

Aruban authorities detained Gary Giordano, 50, of Gaithersburg, Maryland, last week in connection to Miss Gardner's disappearance.

On Monday, Carrie Emerson said it's her daughter's dream to be a model and actress, but when Mr Giordano called about a possible gig, she was suspicious.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026344/Robyn-Gardner-case-Information-Gary-Giordanos-shady-propositions-learned-women-come-forward.html#ixzz1V8BrQCjD

This makes more sense to me why she would agree to go.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: August 15, 2011, 04:56:30 PM »

Detention hearing under way in Aruba for man held in disappearance of Frederick woman
Originally published August 15, 2011, 4:26 PM - Updated 4:26 PM, August 15, 2011

A hearing continues at this hour to determine whether Gary Giordano of Gaithersburg will remain in Aruba for eight more days in connection with the disappearance of a Frederick woman, according to Aruban Solicitor General Taco Stein.

Prosecutors asked that Giordano be held in Aruba for at least eight more days as they continue to investigate the case. If the judge goes against their request, then Giordano may leave the country immediately.

The judge has until 8:30 p.m. to make a decision, Stein said.

Stein said it was hard to say whether the judge would grant the order, but just asking for the extension shows that authorities believe the have sufficient ground to continue holding Giordano.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/sections/news/displayUpdate.htm?StoryID=124894
Edit to snip article.  We can only post the link and partial article.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 10:04:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: August 15, 2011, 05:28:21 PM »

Gary Giordano

Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano in Court Today in Robyn Gardner Disappearance
ORANJESTAD, Aruba Aug. 15, 2011

<snipped>

Two women were granted restraining orders against Giordano, and court documents obtained by ABC News show allegations of a violent assault by an ex-girlfriend.

"We argued about his past sexual lifestyle as a swinger. He started to choke me with both hands. He then shoved his fingers down my throat. I was struggling and gagging," the girlfriend testified in court documents.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-heads-court-robyn-gardner/story?id=14307322

Joran van der Sloot

Van der Sloot Confesses
DUTCHMAN SAYS HE KILLED PERUVIAN WOMAN IN FIT OF RAGE
updated Jun 8, 2010 7:38 AM CDT

<snipped>

Peruvian police have obtained what Aruba couldn't: a murder confession from Joran Van der Sloot in the killing of a young woman. The Dutchman has admitted killing Stephany Flores, 21, in his Lima hotel room, a Peruvian government official tells MSNBC. Van der Sloot says he broke her neck in a fit of rage when she used his laptop computer without permission and discovered he was involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to reports in the Peruvian media.

"I did not want to do it. The girl intruded into my private life," Van der Sloot is quoted as saying.

<snipped>

http://www.newser.com/story/91709/van-der-sloot-confesses.html

_____

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: August 15, 2011, 05:29:38 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/americas/aruba-judge-extends-detention-for-8-days-for-us-man-suspected-in-companions-death/2011/08/15/gIQAvyIdHJ_story.html

Aruba judge extends detention for 16 days for US man suspected in companion’s death
By Associated Press, Updated: Monday, August 15, 4:13 PM

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Prosecutors on the Caribbean island of Aruba say a judge has agreed to their request to continue holding an American tourist as a suspect in the death of a woman who was traveling with him.

The prosecutor’s office says in a statement the judge accepted a petition to detain Gary V. Giordano for 16 more days.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: August 15, 2011, 05:42:59 PM »

Eight or 16 more days? 

http://www.gazette.net/article/20110815/NEWS/708159960/1124/1124/gaithersburg-man-will-remain-in-custody-in-aruba&template=gazette

Gaithersburg man will remain in custody in Aruba
Man will be detained at least 8 more days

by Jen Bondeson, Staff Writer
Monday, August 15, 2011

The Gaithersburg man arrested in connection with the disappearance of a Frederick woman will be detained in Aruba for at least eight more days, according to Taco H.W. Stein of the Aruban prosecutor’s office.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: August 15, 2011, 05:59:32 PM »

Eight or 16 more days? 

http://www.gazette.net/article/20110815/NEWS/708159960/1124/1124/gaithersburg-man-will-remain-in-custody-in-aruba&template=gazette

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Gaithersburg man arrested in connection with the disappearance of a Frederick woman will be detained in Aruba for at least eight more days, according to Taco H.W. Stein of the Aruban prosecutor’s office.

I just read in one of the articles linked here, that two separate requests to extend the detention eight days each, were both granted. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: August 15, 2011, 06:02:53 PM »

16 days

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/35473-detencion-di-sospechoso-di-posible-hogamento-di-muher-mericano-alarga.html

Papiamentu translation:

detencion of sospechoso of posible hogamento of muher mericano alarga

monday, 15 august 2011 17:33

on peticion of ministerio publico aruba, huez comisario owing to dicidi today for give ordo for alarga the detencion of he mericano g.v.g., sospecha of envolvimiento in the posible hogamento of the muher mericano r.g. on 2 of august 2019. his detencion owing to wordo alarga cu the termino of 16 day. ministerio publico y cuerpo policial aruba is ripiti the peticion urgente at personanan cu can give informacion tocante the sospechoso g.v.g. for acudi at keep of police or calling the tiplijn at 11141. for tips by merca owing to open one liñea of telephone separa y esey is 011- 297-5820695. on the number here can let one message.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: August 15, 2011, 06:07:03 PM »

Eight or 16 more days? 

Monday, August 15, 2011

I just read in one of the articles linked here, that two separate requests to extend the detention eight days each, were both granted. 

Thanks, texasmom!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: August 15, 2011, 06:08:16 PM »

Looks like he's being transferred to the prison now.  

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/35466-gary-giordano-ta-bai-kia.html

Papiamentu translation:

gary giordano is go kia

monday, 15 august 2011 16:25

owing to prolonga detencion of gary giordano monday nightfall. for of instant cu was atendiendo cu the voorgeleiding (arraignment) can owing to see arrival of the van of cea. owing to enter sperando the instant cu huez comisario will dicidi what will sosode. at hand owing to cuminsa haci the anotacionnan because coriente owing to go. coriente of elmar y of the delco owing to go. owing to succeed start the delco finalmente. the deliberacion all the time was follow where ministerio publico was insisti cu they have to of gary giordano behind trali. so owing to succeed convence huez comisario. monday so cu past owing to stay cla the same rato after in the van of cea gary giordano owing to go kia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: August 15, 2011, 06:10:18 PM »

You're welcome grace-land, it seemed odd to me...that's why I looked for the reasoning behind it.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: August 15, 2011, 06:14:31 PM »

Gary looks to me like he wears a toupee or that he belongs to the hair for men club. remember when a woman in his past said that he got mad when she reached up to touch his hair? he got mad cause he didn't want her to know that it wasn't his hair..wonder if Robyn did the same thing and he snapped and hit her and beat her ? wonder if they will show him in a mugshot with his hair off..like they did Phil Spector and some others..

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: August 15, 2011, 06:15:47 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/911/837-american-suspect-in-possible-drowning-of-tourist-remains-in-custody.html

American suspect in possible drowning of tourist remains in custody         

Monday, 15 August 2011 17:35

On request of the Prosecutor’s Office Aruba, the Examining Magistrate has ruled that the American man G.V.G., suspected of involvement in the possible drowning of the American woman R.G. on the 2nd of august 2011, will remain in custody for sixteen (16) more days.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: August 15, 2011, 06:18:18 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026344/Robyn-Gardner-case-Information-Gary-Giordanos-shady-propositions-learned-women-come-forward.html

'It's not going to be another Natalee Holloway or anything': Mother describes Aruba suspect's proposition to daughter

Mom of aspiring model claims suspect Gary Giordano called her to set up Aruba photoshoot

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 8:01 PM on 15th August 2011

Comments (-)
    Add to My Stories

As he's scheduled to appear in court today, more is being learned about the man who was the last to see Robyn Gardner alive.

Aruban authorities detained Gary Giordano, 50, of Gaithersburg, Maryland, last week in connection to Miss Gardner's disappearance.

On Monday, Carrie Emerson said it's her daughter's dream to be a model and actress, but when Mr Giordano called about a possible gig, she was suspicious.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026344/Robyn-Gardner-case-Information-Gary-Giordanos-shady-propositions-learned-women-come-forward.html#ixzz1V8BrQCjD

This makes more sense to me why she would agree to go.

yep.
.remember years ago when a photographer, lured a girl up into the mountains for a 'photo shoot' and he raped and  murdered her? I can't remember her name..pretty girl with long blonde hair...he was caught and sent to prison..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.