March 28, 2024, 05:05:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 566857 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #400 on: August 15, 2011, 06:19:10 PM »

A lot of international media attention in front of Aruba Courthouse         

Monday, 15 August 2011 15:13

On Monday we noticed a more than usual amount of camera crew's in front of the Aruba Court House.

This was due to the possible presence of the suspect in the disappearance of American woman Robyn Gardner. Present were crews from NBC, ABC, CNN and local press. All were at the Courthouse hoping to get a glimpse of the suspect when he has to see the judge of instruction in order to hear if is detention will be prolonged.
Edit to add link per texasmom.  MB  http://arubaherald.com/911/835--a-lot-of-international-media-attention-in-front-of-aruba-courthouse.html
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 10:07:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: August 15, 2011, 06:20:13 PM »

Help please, I forgot the link!   Embarassed  Done.  YW MB

TIA

http://arubaherald.com/911/835--a-lot-of-international-media-attention-in-front-of-aruba-courthouse.html
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 10:08:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: August 15, 2011, 06:22:36 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/court/836-arrest-of-gary-giordano-prolonged-in-case-of-missing-woman.html

Suspect Gary Giordano to remain in custody         

Monday, 15 August 2011 17:08

Arubaherald.com confirms that on Monday Afternoon the judge of instruction in Aruba decided that the arrest of American Gary Giordano will be prolonged. This prolongation is valid for up to 16 days. The prosecutors managed to convince the judge of instruction that they need Gary Giordano to remain arrested. Gary was being held at the San Nicolas Police station but will now be sent to the main jail in Aruba.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: August 15, 2011, 06:28:03 PM »

I hear he's in Joran's old cell  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: August 15, 2011, 06:42:01 PM »

I hear he's in Joran's old cell  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: August 15, 2011, 07:57:49 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026344/Robyn-Gardner-case-Information-Gary-Giordanos-shady-propositions-learned-women-come-forward.html

'It's not going to be another Natalee Holloway or anything': Mother describes Aruba suspect's proposition to daughter

Mom of aspiring model claims suspect Gary Giordano called her to set up Aruba photoshoot

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 8:01 PM on 15th August 2011

Comments (-)
    Add to My Stories

As he's scheduled to appear in court today, more is being learned about the man who was the last to see Robyn Gardner alive.

Aruban authorities detained Gary Giordano, 50, of Gaithersburg, Maryland, last week in connection to Miss Gardner's disappearance.

On Monday, Carrie Emerson said it's her daughter's dream to be a model and actress, but when Mr Giordano called about a possible gig, she was suspicious.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026344/Robyn-Gardner-case-Information-Gary-Giordanos-shady-propositions-learned-women-come-forward.html#ixzz1V8BrQCjD

This makes more sense to me why she would agree to go.

yep.
.remember years ago when a photographer, lured a girl up into the mountains for a 'photo shoot' and he raped and  murdered her? I can't remember her name..pretty girl with long blonde hair...he was caught and sent to prison..

That was this girl, Linda Sobek. a photographer, Rathbun lured her up to the mountains in a Lexus claiming he was shooting photos of her for an Auto magazine, but the Auto magazine didn't use models, so it was all a hoax. He told police he accidentally ran her over and she died, so he panicked and buried her in a grave alongside the road, but later evidence showed that he had raped and sodomized her. Then the police found him connected to another murder of a girl in another state.

There was also not too long ago the model who was murdered and put inside of a suitcase and the police were able to trace her through her implants and got a conviction of the guy.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: August 15, 2011, 08:01:04 PM »

Yes Kermit..it was Linda Sobek! beautiful girl..her death was awful from what I remember..

and yes, I remember the other case that you mentioned too...that murderer, her boyfriend killed himself right? is that the same one? Jeez! there are so many that it is hard to keep track of..what is that saying about our world???

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: August 15, 2011, 08:02:29 PM »

Yes Kermit..it was Linda Sobek! beautiful girl..her death was awful from what I remember..

and yes, I remember the other case that you mentioned too...that murderer, her boyfriend killed himself right? is that the same one? Jeez! there are so many that it is hard to keep track of..what is that saying about our world???

obviously he didn't kill himself if he was convicted...duh...
going to bed soon..my brain is not working..or like I said, too many cases to keep them all straight...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: August 15, 2011, 08:03:22 PM »

Aruba Orders Suspect Gary Giordano Held in Robyn Gardner Case
ORANJESTAD, Aruba Aug. 15, 2011

An Aruba judge ordered Gary Giordano, the sole suspect in the disappearance of Maryland woman Robyn Gardner to remain in Aruba for 16 more days.

Giordano is being held in the possible drowning of 35 year-old Gardner, who is now presumed dead. Giordano told police that he and Gardner were snorkeling together when Gardner was swept out to sea, but police arrested him following inconsistencies in his story, according to Aruba authorities.

Giordano left the hearing with a shirt over his head as he was put into a police van and driven back to prison.

<snipped>

Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee, has offered help to the efforts to find Gardner through the foundation she started, the Natalee Holloway Resource Center, in Washington, D.C. The foundation has been working with Robert Forester, Gardner's live-in boyfriend in Maryland, along with the Gardner family to get the word out about the appearance.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-judge-orders-suspect-gary-giordano-detained-16/story?id=14307322

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: August 15, 2011, 08:07:58 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: August 15, 2011, 08:09:37 PM »

going to bed soon..my brain is not working..or like I said, too many cases to keep them all straight...

I think you are correct, the boyfriend took off I think to another state.
I don't know why but the Linda Sobek case just always stuck in my mind, so when you mentioned a model that was the 1st one I thought of.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: August 15, 2011, 08:09:39 PM »

YIKES! ^^^^

I am taking one for the team and watching Nancy Grace and she is talking about this case.

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: August 15, 2011, 08:10:11 PM »

I wonder if Gary took Robyn to Aruba because he thought it would be easier to dispose of a body?  No body no case, etc etc.

I've wondered that too.  But unless you knew the island, or someone else who did...would it really be that much easier?  We all know how many bodies we've seen wash up on the beaches there...would he risk that by disposing of her in the sea?  She hasn't washed up, so did he just get lucky?  Unless he's been there before or knew someone that would help him, would he know about the caves, mines, or other possible places to dispose of her where she would go undetected?  Then again, I think about the guy they found in that cactus like forest a year or so ago...he'd been there a while and no one found him. 

I'd like to hear from a woman that has traveled with Gary before, we've only heard so far from ones that he wanted to take somewhere but didn't go.  I'd like to know what went on during those trips.  Was he taking beautiful women other places to be video taped in the hotel rooms?  Remember one said he wanted to take her daughter for a photo shoot in Aruba...  Wonder what kind of photo shoot that would have been?  I just can't help but think there was something else behind these trips, for him to be so angry when the women chose not to go with him.  Whatever was behind the other trips, more than likely is connected to Robyn's disappearance.  JMO

Hope that makes sense! 

heres what i wonder    was it possible that gg gets paid for luring beautiful ladies there to traffic them and he can conviently claim they drowned while snorkaling.  plausable yes ? after all no body no case. And we know trfficing goes on there. jmo sl
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: August 15, 2011, 08:10:39 PM »

Anyone find who the judge was that ordered Gary another 16 days in Aruba?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: August 15, 2011, 08:10:53 PM »

I think you are correct, the boyfriend took off I think to another state.
I don't know why but the Linda Sobek case just always stuck in my mind, so when you mentioned a model that was the 1st one I thought of.

me too...I followed Linda's case...it was haunting..felt so sorry for her family.. and for her of course!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: August 15, 2011, 08:12:37 PM »

I wonder if Gary took Robyn to Aruba because he thought it would be easier to dispose of a body?  No body no case, etc etc.

I've wondered that too.  But unless you knew the island, or someone else who did...would it really be that much easier?  We all know how many bodies we've seen wash up on the beaches there...would he risk that by disposing of her in the sea?  She hasn't washed up, so did he just get lucky?  Unless he's been there before or knew someone that would help him, would he know about the caves, mines, or other possible places to dispose of her where she would go undetected?  Then again, I think about the guy they found in that cactus like forest a year or so ago...he'd been there a while and no one found him. 

I'd like to hear from a woman that has traveled with Gary before, we've only heard so far from ones that he wanted to take somewhere but didn't go.  I'd like to know what went on during those trips.  Was he taking beautiful women other places to be video taped in the hotel rooms?  Remember one said he wanted to take her daughter for a photo shoot in Aruba...  Wonder what kind of photo shoot that would have been?  I just can't help but think there was something else behind these trips, for him to be so angry when the women chose not to go with him.  Whatever was behind the other trips, more than likely is connected to Robyn's disappearance.  JMO

Hope that makes sense! 

heres what i wonder    was it possible that gg gets paid for luring beautiful ladies there to traffic them and he can conviently claim they drowned while snorkaling.  plausable yes ? after all no body no case. And we know trfficing goes on there. jmo sl

could be! he has quite the house in Maryland...$1.3 mil dollars and seems to have money..what does he do for a living..? seems no one knows according to commentator on NG...

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: August 15, 2011, 08:17:11 PM »

Hope that makes sense! 

Sandy,
that was my first thought too
I know in the Natalee case there was a sting operation going on and there was an Aruban trying to lure someone posing as a young girl to Aruba.
"Joran said, "we did it 20 times before"

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: August 15, 2011, 08:20:02 PM »

ould be! he has quite the house in Maryland...$1.3 mil dollars and seems to have money..what does he do for a living..? seems no one knows according to commentator on NG...

Giordano is listed on the business networking site LinkedIn as the CEO of Leverage LLC, a technology consulting firm based in Gaithersburg. His profile also says he was a consultant for the Red Cross and a sales executive at Sogeti LLC
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: August 15, 2011, 08:25:25 PM »

thanks Kermit..
I also heard on one of the talk shows that he has 3 children who live fairly close to him with their mother...

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: August 15, 2011, 08:30:15 PM »

Gary Giordano is a divorced father of three who promotes himself as an IT consultant to large companies and is listed as CEO of a business. Phones associated with that company are disconnected.
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/08/robyn-gardner-missing-aruba-authorities-believe-gardner-dead-65060.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.