April 18, 2024, 03:11:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 568897 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: August 15, 2011, 08:36:23 PM »

thanks Kermit..
I also heard on one of the talk shows that he has 3 children who live fairly close to him with their mother...

Wouldn't it be something if we get Natalee back because of this case.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: August 15, 2011, 09:32:02 PM »

thanks Kermit..
I also heard on one of the talk shows that he has 3 children who live fairly close to him with their mother...

yes...fingers crossed...

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: August 15, 2011, 10:42:23 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20518539,00.html

Robyn Gardner Suspect Detained in Aruba for 16 More Days
By Dahvi Shira and Siobhan Morrissey
Monday August 15, 2011 08:10 PM EDT

::snipping2::

While authorities continue to investigate his suspected involvement in the mysterious disappearance of travel partner Robyn Gardner, Giordano, 50, "will remain in custody for 16 more days," according to a statement released Monday by the Aruba Office of Public Prosecutor.

Giordano's lawyer, Michael Lopez, said the 16-day extension was granted because the judge felt, "there are too many open questions as of yet."

With a striped shirt over his head, Giordano shambled from the police station in southern Aruba to an awaiting police van which was slated to take him to the KIA prison toward the southern tip of the island.

This particular prison was the same place Joran van der Sloot was held in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The prison overlooks Baby Beach, where Giordano says Gardner disappeared.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: August 15, 2011, 11:01:16 PM »

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=41&sid=2498095

Aruba judge grants DNA request, orders Md. man held
Monday - 8/15/2011, 7:17pm  ET
Neal Augenstein, wtop.com

Prosecutors "have not been required to pinpoint whether we will eventually charge murder or manslaughter, but that will come at a very much later date," Stein said in a telephone interview.

Without yet recovering a body, "kidnapping has crossed our mind as a working hypothesis, but there's no way we could corroborate that, so that working hypothesis has been dropped," he said.

Stein says prosecutors asked Giordano to voluntarily provide a DNA sample. But he acknowledges prosecutors have not found any clothing or articles belonging to Gardner directly related to the possible killing.

"It's needed for somewhere down the road, regardless of the charge," Stein said of the sample.

Stein said Giordano declined to provide the sample voluntarily. Prosecutors asked the judge to order the sample, and the request was granted.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: August 15, 2011, 11:11:16 PM »

thanks Kermit..

yes...fingers crossed...

Good evening everyone,

I was actually thinking the same thing today.  What if this case leads to info on Natalee.  I was also thinking that maybe that's why he does so much photo, videotaping, etc.  Is he previewing these girls to someone for approval?

I can't imagine that you could travel to Aruba or anywhere and "lose" a girl that many times and get away with it.  But you could make money being a scout and luring them.  And you might have to actually help deliver a girl if you owed someone.

Wonder if Gary knows Mr. Pink?

Aruba sucks.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #425 on: August 15, 2011, 11:12:27 PM »

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=21565FL&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

SOGETI USA
8201 GREENSBORO DRIVE 1002
MC LEAN VA 22102

http://www.us.sogeti.com/who-we-are/locations/list-us-locations/

http://www.us.sogeti.com/who-we-are/locations/list-global-locations/

http://www.sogeti.com/Curious-about-Sogeti/Our-Research-Center/Contact-us/

VINT USA
Erik van Ommeren
E-mail: Erik.vanOmmeren@sogeti.com
Phone: +1 703 734 1511 ext. 104
Address: 8201 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1002, McLean, VA 22102, USA

Visit VINT’s US site: http://www.us.sogeti.com

Erik van Ommeren
E-mail: Erik.vanOmmeren@sogeti.com
Phone: +1 703 734 1511 ext. 104
Address: 8201 Greensboro Drive, Suite 1002, McLean, VA 22102, USA

http://www.ubalt.edu/template.cfm?page=3486

Author's Biography

Erik van Ommeren is Director of Innovation, Sogeti USA LLC. He is responsible for VINT (Vision – Inspiration - Navigation – Trends), the international research institute of Sogeti, in the USA. The VINT Research institute has published and organized events around topics such as Open Innovation/Crowdsourcing, new media developments, the business value of Information Technology and IT governance. The continuing theme of VINT research is how new technology is actually used and the resulting effects on society.

http://nl.linkedin.com/pub/erik-van-ommeren/3/460/b78

I'm not sure if it's connected or not so I'm hesitant to post any more. 

Familiar last name from Aruba.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: August 15, 2011, 11:31:40 PM »

I do remember an Aruban reporter, Kevin Van Ommeren.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: August 15, 2011, 11:32:33 PM »

thanks Kermit..

yes...fingers crossed...

Good evening everyone,

I was actually thinking the same thing today.  What if this case leads to info on Natalee.  I was also thinking that maybe that's why he does so much photo, videotaping, etc.  Is he previewing these girls to someone for approval?

I can't imagine that you could travel to Aruba or anywhere and "lose" a girl that many times and get away with it.  But you could make money being a scout and luring them.  And you might have to actually help deliver a girl if you owed someone.

Wonder if Gary knows Mr. Pink?

Aruba sucks.

You're still in my head, Helen Back!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: August 15, 2011, 11:40:24 PM »

Hey TM!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: August 16, 2011, 12:17:08 AM »

I do remember an Aruban reporter, Kevin Van Ommeren.

Yes, I think the other one that I've seen a lot of is his brother?  Darren

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: August 16, 2011, 12:19:06 AM »

Hey TM!

Hey Helen Back!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: August 16, 2011, 01:35:47 AM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20518539,00.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: August 16, 2011, 01:46:14 AM »

http://wusa9.com/news/article/162862/44/Giordano-Ordered-Held-In-Aruba-For-16-More-Days

Statement from Robyn Gardner's Family
Gardner's family reacts to the continued detainment of Gary Giordano

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Andrea Colson, mother of Robyn Gardner, made a statement this afternoon in reaction to the continued detainment of Gary Giordano, the suspect held in Aruba in connection to her daughter's disappearance:

"We are confident in the decision made by the Aruban authorities to keep Gary Giordano in custody, and we continue to be pleased with the way they have handled our daughter's case. We are still hoping to find out what has happened to our daughter, as we have not given up hope that she may still be alive. This has been such a hard time for all of Robyn's family and friends, and we are grateful for all the support that has come from communities around the world. We just want to find our daughter, and we continue to ask the public for any tips they may have in helping our Robyn come home."

At this time, the family is choosing not to speak with media, and appreciates that all media members continue to respect their privacy. Additionally, the Natalee Holloway Resource Center has set up a confidential tipline for any credible tips on Robyn's disappearance or current whereabouts. Anyone with any information can call 407-237-2295. All tips will be reported to the FBI for investigation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: August 16, 2011, 02:00:12 AM »

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=41&sid=2498095

Aruba judge grants DNA request, orders Md. man held

Monday - 8/15/2011, 7:17pm  ET
Neal Augenstein, wtop.com

The prosecutor's office said in a statement that Giordano is "suspected of involvement in the possible drowning" of Gardner, whose body has not been found.

Prosecutors "have not been required to pinpoint whether we will eventually charge murder or manslaughter, but that will come at a very much later date," Stein said in a telephone interview.

Without yet recovering a body, "kidnapping has crossed our mind as a working hypothesis, but there's no way we could corroborate that, so that working hypothesis has been dropped," he said.

Stein says prosecutors asked Giordano to voluntarily provide a DNA sample. But he acknowledges prosecutors have not found any clothing or articles belonging to Gardner directly related to the possible killing.

"It's needed for somewhere down the road, regardless of the charge," Stein said of the sample.

Stein said Giordano declined to provide the sample voluntarily. Prosecutors asked the judge to order the sample, and the request was granted.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: August 16, 2011, 02:19:40 AM »

I wonder if Gary took Robyn to Aruba because he thought it would be easier to dispose of a body?  No body no case, etc etc.

I've wondered that too.  But unless you knew the island, or someone else who did...would it really be that much easier?  We all know how many bodies we've seen wash up on the beaches there...would he risk that by disposing of her in the sea?  She hasn't washed up, so did he just get lucky?  Unless he's been there before or knew someone that would help him, would he know about the caves, mines, or other possible places to dispose of her where she would go undetected?  Then again, I think about the guy they found in that cactus like forest a year or so ago...he'd been there a while and no one found him. 

I'd like to hear from a woman that has traveled with Gary before, we've only heard so far from ones that he wanted to take somewhere but didn't go.  I'd like to know what went on during those trips.  Was he taking beautiful women other places to be video taped in the hotel rooms?  Remember one said he wanted to take her daughter for a photo shoot in Aruba...  Wonder what kind of photo shoot that would have been?  I just can't help but think there was something else behind these trips, for him to be so angry when the women chose not to go with him.  Whatever was behind the other trips, more than likely is connected to Robyn's disappearance.  JMO

Hope that makes sense! 

heres what i wonder    was it possible that gg gets paid for luring beautiful ladies there to traffic them and he can conviently claim they drowned while snorkaling.  plausable yes ? after all no body no case. And we know trfficing goes on there. jmo sl

In my opnion, yes it is possible. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: August 16, 2011, 02:35:21 AM »

thanks Kermit..

http://maps.google.com/

2/10 of a mile, 30 sec drive; 3 min walk

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: August 16, 2011, 03:00:19 AM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

8/16/2011 Front Page

8/16/2011 Page 3

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: August 16, 2011, 03:26:25 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/corte-mainmenu-29/35474-sospechoso-gary-giordano-a-yega-kia.html

Papiamentu translation:

sospechoso gary giordano owing to arrive kia      

Monday, 15 August 2011 19:05

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: August 16, 2011, 10:08:56 AM »

Interesting SM front page post:

Cooch
Submitted on 2011/08/16 at 8:00 am

As a child I played in some tunnels in “The Colony” it is where the large gate is in “Grape Field” in that general area. Did they ever search those tunnels? Though I heard that those holes in the ground were long covered over or filled. Just an idea that came up since the last lost person was in “Baby Beach” as is reported!

http://www.lago-colony.com/SUPPOR_BUILDINGS/CAVES.htm
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:30:07 AM by klaasend » Logged
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: August 16, 2011, 10:14:15 AM »

I wonder if Gary took Robyn to Aruba because he thought it would be easier to dispose of a body?  No body no case, etc etc.

I've wondered that too.  But unless you knew the island, or someone else who did...would it really be that much easier?  We all know how many bodies we've seen wash up on the beaches there...would he risk that by disposing of her in the sea?  She hasn't washed up, so did he just get lucky?  Unless he's been there before or knew someone that would help him, would he know about the caves, mines, or other possible places to dispose of her where she would go undetected?  Then again, I think about the guy they found in that cactus like forest a year or so ago...he'd been there a while and no one found him. 

I'd like to hear from a woman that has traveled with Gary before, we've only heard so far from ones that he wanted to take somewhere but didn't go.  I'd like to know what went on during those trips.  Was he taking beautiful women other places to be video taped in the hotel rooms?  Remember one said he wanted to take her daughter for a photo shoot in Aruba...  Wonder what kind of photo shoot that would have been?  I just can't help but think there was something else behind these trips, for him to be so angry when the women chose not to go with him.  Whatever was behind the other trips, more than likely is connected to Robyn's disappearance.  JMO

Hope that makes sense! 

heres what i wonder    was it possible that gg gets paid for luring beautiful ladies there to traffic them and he can conviently claim they drowned while snorkaling.  plausable yes ? after all no body no case. And we know trfficing goes on there. jmo sl

In my opnion, yes it is possible. 

I agree.  IMO, it's possible.

Morning everyone. 

salut

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.