March 28, 2024, 09:13:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 566807 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #460 on: August 16, 2011, 08:04:01 PM »

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Prosecutors-Consider-Manslaughter-Charges-in-Aruba-Disappearance-127903578.html

Prosecutors Consider Manslaughter Charges in Aruba Disappearance

Aruba plans search for missing US woman's remains

By Jackie Bensen |  Tuesday, Aug 16, 2011  |  Updated 7:52 PM EDT

Prosecutors in Aruba are considering manslaughter charges against 50-year-old Gary Giordano, who is suspected in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner on Aug. 2.

::snipping2::

On Monday, a judge ruled that there is enough evidence to keep Giordano in custody for another 16 days. Prosecutors will have access to new evidence during that time, including the results of the FBI search of Giordano’s Gaithersburg home and interviews with women Giordano dated in the past.

Aruban legal analyst Milko Baiz said the authorities have state-of-the-art forensic analysis.

“We have support of the criminal lab of the Netherlands in The Hague, and all material is sent there to be tested and to be checked,” he said.

Meanwhile, Aruban authorities are planning an extensive search for Gardner, using police, firefighters and possibly the military. They will be searching the southern part of the island near where Gardner was reported missing by Giordano, Stein said. The operation is still being organized and is not expected to start for several days.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: August 16, 2011, 08:08:35 PM »

On Nancy Grace...BOMBSHELL! 

Robyn was only wearing a bikini when she had lunch with Giordano right before he reported her missing. 

GARY WEARS A TOUPEE, and wouldn't SNORKEL WEARING THE TOUPEE! 
(Can't remember who said it here...but they were right!  Monkey Devil!  )

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: August 16, 2011, 08:13:50 PM »

Robyn was only wearing a bikini when she had lunch with Giordano right before he reported her missing. 

thought I heard they found Gary's camera.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: August 16, 2011, 08:16:54 PM »

thought I heard they found Gary's camera.

I didn't catch it all, so I could have missed it.  Nancy dropped the bombshells and then changed the subject so hopefully the rest of the story will be coming up at some point.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: August 16, 2011, 08:19:31 PM »

That pic from texasmom...does look like Robyn...wow.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: August 16, 2011, 08:25:04 PM »

That pic from texasmom...does look like Robyn...wow.

Robyn has the look they like in those establishments, I've seen a lot of pictures of the girls they had in that one in particular. 

I just hope they find her, so we'll KNOW if she's alive or dead.  I hope and pray another family doesn't have to live with the anguish of not knowing for years to come.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: August 16, 2011, 08:47:18 PM »

Nancy Grace saiys..

7 women have come forward so far with stories about their experience with Giordano.

Robyn was reportedly in a string bikini and Giordano in street clothes when they had lunch before Robyn was reported missing.  Authorities are now searching land areas for Robyn's bikini.

Aruban Prosecutor "Certain suspect has done something wrong, leading to Robyn's death."

Ex girlfriend says Giordano has a toupee or hairweave, never wanted to get it wet; no way he would go snorkeling.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: August 16, 2011, 08:52:38 PM »

Nancy Grace saiys..

7 women have come forward so far with stories about their experience with Giordano.

Robyn was reportedly in a string bikini and Giordano in street clothes when they had lunch before Robyn was reported missing.  Authorities are now searching land areas for Robyn's bikini.

Aruban Prosecutor "Certain suspect has done something wrong, leading to Robyn's death."

Ex girlfriend says Giordano has a toupee or hairweave, never wanted to get it wet; no way he would go snorkeling.

Kermit was right, Giordano's digital camera has been found and seized.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: August 16, 2011, 08:53:29 PM »

And there are pictures...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: August 16, 2011, 08:54:29 PM »

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: August 16, 2011, 09:16:56 PM »

that would be me! lol...hair for me club or else a toupee...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: August 16, 2011, 09:20:20 PM »

Well great catch Cookie, sorry I didn't remember it was you!   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: August 16, 2011, 09:23:56 PM »

I noticed it when he was walking along the beach with I think a lady detective ..he scratched his head and his hair moved..in an odd way...like he was patting it back into place ....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: August 16, 2011, 09:36:51 PM »

I noticed it when he was walking along the beach with I think a lady detective ..he scratched his head and his hair moved..in an odd way...like he was patting it back into place ....

I just watched that video a little while ago, I hadn't noticed it before...but I did then!  Yep, he was afraid there was some movement.  I bet it'll be in good shape after a couple weeks in KIA!

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: August 16, 2011, 09:38:08 PM »

Maybe that's why he had the shirt over his head yesterday.   

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: August 16, 2011, 09:49:30 PM »

LMAO TM!   Monkey Devil!

Good call Cookie!  I didn't think it was a toupee because, who would pick THAT hair?  Oh well. 

Didn't some other woman say he got really upset one time when she accidentally brushed her hand against his hair?

I did hear they got his digital camera.  Bet the FBI has their hands on plenty too.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: August 16, 2011, 09:50:58 PM »

yes..I had posted that I wondered if they made him take off his toupee like they did Phil Spector when he had his mug shot done..maybe they don't allow toupees in jail? they could smuggle something under it into the jail..like a doobie or maybe a candy bar or something lol...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: August 16, 2011, 09:51:47 PM »

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: August 16, 2011, 09:51:54 PM »

LMAO TM!   Monkey Devil!

Good call Cookie!  I didn't think it was a toupee because, who would pick THAT hair?  Oh well. 

Didn't some other woman say he got really upset one time when she accidentally brushed her hand against his hair?

I did hear they got his digital camera.  Bet the FBI has their hands on plenty too.

yes indeedee...she did!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: August 16, 2011, 09:56:36 PM »

Cookie, is this the same part you're talking about?  Click on the picture for a short clip of the video.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.