March 29, 2024, 09:25:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 566987 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: August 16, 2011, 09:57:56 PM »

Cookie, is this the same part you're talking about?  Click on the picture for a short clip of the video.

yep! that is the one! what man does that to his hair unless it is not his hair?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #481 on: August 16, 2011, 10:04:19 PM »

Maybe that's why he had the shirt over his head yesterday.   

yes..I had posted that I wondered if they made him take off his toupee like they did Phil Spector when he had his mug shot done..maybe they don't allow toupees in jail? they could smuggle something under it into the jail..like a doobie or maybe a candy bar or something lol...

Awww now Cookie, they issue them a doobie, a cellphone (since Paulus kicked the bucket), and a candy bar when they check in at KIA!  They have to design their own weapon to protect their issued items in their spare time.  Heck they must have issued Alex Mathew a laptop since he's still posting on Facebook!

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: August 16, 2011, 10:08:54 PM »

Cookie, is this the same part you're talking about?  Click on the picture for a short clip of the video.

It definitely didn't look normal, later on he kept scratching the back of his head, maybe the glue was running in that heat!

I guess they use glue or something to hold it on right?  I really don't know!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: August 16, 2011, 10:10:30 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: August 16, 2011, 10:15:38 PM »

lol...
well good nite friends..

o/t...Jerseygirl supplied an article that they have found Breeann's little body...

gonna hug my little grand daughters extra hard tomorrow...say a little prayer of thanks that I can do that..and send a little prayer up for Breeann and her parents... an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: August 16, 2011, 10:18:39 PM »

Maybe that's why he had the shirt over his head yesterday.   

LMAO TM!   Monkey Devil!

Good call Cookie!  I didn't think it was a toupee because, who would pick THAT hair?  Oh well. 

Didn't some other woman say he got really upset one time when she accidentally brushed her hand against his hair?

I did hear they got his digital camera.  Bet the FBI has their hands on plenty too.

He was trying to match what the good Lord gave and then took away I guess.   

Yes, I remember that about the other woman touching his hair.  And I bet the FBI got a lot in their search too.

I hope they have enough to prosecute him, if they end up letting him go...some of those who have been speaking out about him are going to need protection.

He's crazy!   

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: August 16, 2011, 10:20:30 PM »

It definitely didn't look normal, later on he kept scratching the back of his head, maybe the glue was running in that heat!

I guess they use glue or something to hold it on right?  I really don't know!   

Oh Lawd!  That whole thing moved!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: August 16, 2011, 10:24:26 PM »

lol...
well good nite friends..

o/t...Jerseygirl supplied an article that they have found Breeann's little body...

gonna hug my little grand daughters extra hard tomorrow...say a little prayer of thanks that I can do that..and send a little prayer up for Breeann and her parents... an angelic monkey

So sad about little Breeann...just senseless!   

But I'm glad they've found her, so her parents can give their precious baby a proper burial.   an angelic monkey

I don't have grandchildren yet, and I'm really afraid of how paranoid I'll be one day if I'm blessed with them...trying to keep them safe after all I've seen here.  Lord help me.

'nite Cookie

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: August 16, 2011, 10:25:23 PM »

Helen Back!   

I know, I couldn't believe I missed it when I watched it before.   

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: August 16, 2011, 10:52:11 PM »

So, if I heard correctly on NG tonight, it was two hours from the time Robyn was last seen in the restaurant, until the time that Gary called 911.  I had heard previously that the Aruban police were suspicious that some time had passed after he came on shore without her, until the time he made the call. 

That's a very small amount of time to kill and effectively disappear a person, IMO. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: August 17, 2011, 12:27:42 AM »

Robyn Gardner, Bethesda woman missing in Aruba
August 8, 2011 - 07:20 pm

<snipped>

Gardner, who lived and worked in Bethesda, left for Aruba on July 31st. Richard Forester says they had been dating for two and a half years, but quarreled before she left. He received his last e-mail from Gardner Tuesday, three hours before she was reported missing.

“The last message I got from her was ‘I love you,’” Forester said. “We will talk and sort things out when I get back,” Gardner wrote.

<snipped>

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/08/robyn-gardner-frederick-woman-missing-in-aruba-64854.html

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: August 17, 2011, 12:29:02 AM »

Considering there was only a three hour span of time between an email communication that Robyn had with Richard Forester and the time the Gary Giordano reported her missing ... it makes sense that the scene of the crime and the disposal of a body could have taken place close to Baby Beach.

While walking along the beach in the a secluded area ... could Robyn Gardner had shared with Gary Giordano that she was getting back together with Richard Forester ... a revelation that caused Gary to react with spontaneous uncontrolled rage.

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: August 17, 2011, 12:32:52 AM »

Gary Giordano

Aruba Suspect Gary Giordano in Court Today in Robyn Gardner Disappearance
ORANJESTAD, Aruba Aug. 15, 2011

<snipped>

Two women were granted restraining orders against Giordano, and court documents obtained by ABC News show allegations of a violent assault by an ex-girlfriend.

"We argued about his past sexual lifestyle as a swinger. He started to choke me with both hands. He then shoved his fingers down my throat. I was struggling and gagging," the girlfriend testified in court documents.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aruba-suspect-gary-giordano-heads-court-robyn-gardner/story?id=14307322

Joran van der Sloot

Van der Sloot Confesses
DUTCHMAN SAYS HE KILLED PERUVIAN WOMAN IN FIT OF RAGE
updated Jun 8, 2010 7:38 AM CDT

<snipped>

Peruvian police have obtained what Aruba couldn't: a murder confession from Joran Van der Sloot in the killing of a young woman. The Dutchman has admitted killing Stephany Flores, 21, in his Lima hotel room, a Peruvian government official tells MSNBC. Van der Sloot says he broke her neck in a fit of rage when she used his laptop computer without permission and discovered he was involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, according to reports in the Peruvian media.

"I did not want to do it. The girl intruded into my private life," Van der Sloot is quoted as saying.

<snipped>

http://www.newser.com/story/91709/van-der-sloot-confesses.html

Was uncontrolled rage behind the demise of Natalee Holloway, Stephany Flores and Robyn Gardner?

_____

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: August 17, 2011, 08:23:05 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/International/missing-aruba-suspect-15-million-insurance-policy/story?id=14321496

Missing in Aruba: Suspect Took Out $1.5 Million Insurance

Authorities in Aruba are investigating an insurance policy taken out by Gary Giordano before his trip to Aruba as a possible motive in the disappearance of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner.

The investigation into the $1.5 million accidental death policy on Gardner -- which names Giordano as a beneficiary -- has been confirmed exclusively with ABC News by a police source in Aruba, as has the fact that he purchased the pricier one-year policy over the cheaper, more commonly purchased five-year policy.
 ::snipping2::

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: August 17, 2011, 08:54:55 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/International/missing-aruba-suspect-15-million-insurance-policy/story?id=14321496

Authorities in Aruba are investigating an insurance policy taken out by Gary Giordano before his trip to Aruba as a possible motive in the disappearance of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner.

The investigation into the $1.5 million accidental death policy on Gardner -- which names Giordano as a beneficiary -- has been confirmed exclusively with ABC News by a police source in Aruba, as has the fact that he purchased the pricier one-year policy over the cheaper, more commonly purchased five-year policy.

it should not be allowed for just anyone to take out an insurance policy on someone else unless they have a connection with said person..such as marriage, family member, etc...
this is just sickening that he planned this whole thing!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: August 17, 2011, 09:59:55 AM »

it should not be allowed for just anyone to take out an insurance policy on someone else unless they have a connection with said person..such as marriage, family member, etc...
this is just sickening that he planned this whole thing!

You are so right, Cookie.  I have no experience with travel insurance, but I did spend years working for a top life insurance company.  In the real world of life insurance, where an underwriting process takes place, no such policy would ever be issued.  What would be the basis for the loss to Giordano in the event of Robyn's untimely death?  A person with no relationship could never be named a beneficiary. 

Even if this policy was purchased, I cannot believe it would have paid out. 

The merry-go-round of Aruban investigation always comes around to "people are missing because of an insurance scam", so pardon me while I wait for a little more confirmation.

Prayers for Robyn and her loved ones.  I have more hope than usual, since the FBI is involved.   

Good morning monkeys.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: August 17, 2011, 10:03:30 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/35549-den-caso-gary-giordano-condoom-y-sanger-riba-piedra-ta-wordo-investiga.html

in caso gary giordano: condoom y blood on stone is wordo investiga

wednesday, 17 august 2011 09:15

informacion cu we is hayando is tell cu the investigacion for cu the caso of desaparicion of robyn gardner is canando in good direccion. some day happen owing to ask about the advocate mr michael lopez if the is at height of cualkier condoom cu is wordo investiga. past owing to tell cu the not know nothing. all the time for of fuentenan of police we have informacion cu autoridad of aruba is wardando on result of laboratorium. the resultadonan here is relaciona cu cierto manchanan of blood y also one condoom seems saca for of his package but not using. cu the two piece materialnan here is wardando for see if gary giordano can is culpable in the caso of desaparicion or dead of robyn gardner. police self is very close dunamento of informacion cu can stroba the investigacion. so self the informacion is leak. in the caso here autoridad is feel cu the caso is canando much good the momentonan here. the unique problem is cu have to busca or achieve the curpa of robyn gardner. algo cu also owing to wing atencion was the tuesday night on the first day cu owing to beat alarma of the desaparicion of robyn gardner. here gary giordano will owing to tell at keep of police in one meeting cu for of morning or much more trempan past owing to lose robyn. owing to mustre dikon the not owing to reaccion at once? past owing to change his storia at once bek saying cu is the nightfall ey esey owing to sosode behind nanki. kiermen tog have cierto cosnan pasando cu is treciendo dudanan in gary giordano the momentonan here although the do not culpable still.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: August 17, 2011, 10:25:24 AM »

Thanks Klaas and 4 Donks for the morning news. 

Thoughts and prayers are with Robyn and her loved ones.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: August 17, 2011, 10:56:50 AM »

Thanks 4 Donks

It appears motive and premeditation has been established.

Janet

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: August 17, 2011, 11:17:09 AM »

Good morning monkeys & guests!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.