March 28, 2024, 09:07:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 566806 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: August 22, 2011, 07:50:07 PM »

http://issuu.com/themorningnews/docs/august_23__2011

Tomorrow's edition of The Morning News

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: August 22, 2011, 07:54:26 PM »

When Giordano tried to leave, he going to an alternate destination?

Would be interesting imo to know where that was...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: August 22, 2011, 08:34:27 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/ProfilerPatB/statuses/105796343569727488

@ProfilerPatB

PAT BROWN

I will be on #Dr.Drew on HLN at 9 PM est talking about missing Robyn Gardner in Aruba.
11 minutes ago via web

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: August 22, 2011, 09:17:35 PM »

Well, I guess I've learned one thing in the last couple of years. If you want to get rid of someone Aruba is the place.
facebook.com - 2 minutes and 46 seconds ago.

I am taking Aruba off my bucket list of places to visit. What is going on down there...
facebook.com - 12 minutes and 18 seconds ago.

American women really need to stop going to Aruba.
facebook.com - 16 minutes and 28 seconds ago.

Did my mom just say "bitchez need to just stop going to Aruba" in response to a chick going missing there??? Lol #burntout
twitter.com - 27 minutes and 17 seconds ago.

I'm officially never going to Aruba. Said it. Meant it. 2011 and on.
twitter.com - 35 minutes and 12 seconds ago.

Listen up ladies, if you are lonely and need a man take your pick as long as you follow these guidelines; he s not abusive, doesn't do drugs (even gateway drugs), he is loyal, and this is last one is of the utmost importance make sure he does not want to take you to Aruba.
facebook.com - 35 minutes and 18 seconds ago.

Ever just have one of those days when you want to take your wife to Aruba for vacation. Haha. Today was one. All you need is a one way ticket for her. Cheap. Haha. Well worth it.
facebook.com - 37 minutes and 14 seconds ago.

ARUBA IS A NO-NO PEOPLE! No sign of missing US woman in Aruba search -http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44227326/ns/world_news-americas/?GT1=43001
twitter.com - 50 minutes and 59 seconds ago.

Vacation in USA #StayCation or #VisitCanada RT @blowell13 Another girl missing in Aruba. No one should go to Aruba. Stupid place.
twitter.com - 58 minutes and 34 seconds ago.

wonders what the deal is with people disappearing in Aruba?
facebook.com - 1 hours, 3 minutes and 13 seconds ago.

Ppl really go missing when they go to Aruba smh I'm never going there !
twitter.com - 1 hours, 4 minutes and 8 seconds ago.

New search in Aruba for missing US woman yields nothing: http://t.co/tiGjZUY via @msnbc If ur young beautiful & blonde don't go 2 Aruba
twitter.com - 1 hours, 6 minutes and 26 seconds ago.

Apparently Aruba is Dutch-Caribbean for Female Nightmare Deathtrap Island.
twitter.com - 1 hours, 8 minutes and 7 seconds ago.

Never going to Aruba #everyonegoesmissing
twitter.com - 1 hours, 8 minutes and 41 seconds ago.

Damn, Aruba is dangerous...
facebook.com - 1 hours, 17 minutes and 24 seconds ago.

The latest missing woman story cannot be good for Aruba, or her.
facebook.com - 1 hours, 41 minutes and 46 seconds ago.

I think it's about time for Americans to just stop visiting Aruba.. I mean 2 disappearances really should throw a red flag.. just sayin'
facebook.com - 1 hours, 56 minutes and 33 seconds ago.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: August 22, 2011, 09:34:59 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/aw_meta_guide

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: August 22, 2011, 09:35:36 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/aw_meta_guide

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: August 22, 2011, 09:45:12 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Robyn-Colson-Gardner-Missing-in-Aruba/230993886944552

::snipping2::

Crying or Very sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: August 22, 2011, 09:56:53 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/ProfilerPatB/statuses/105796343569727488

@ProfilerPatB

PAT BROWN

I will be on #Dr.Drew on HLN at 9 PM est talking about missing Robyn Gardner in Aruba.
11 minutes ago via web

She will also be on Dana Pretzer Radio tomorrow night discussing the same
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: August 22, 2011, 10:00:20 PM »

Oil spill from Valero heading towards Rogers Beach:

Autoridad a constata oilspill cu tabata sali for di Valero y a bay direccion di Rodgers Beach

5 hora pasa , 22 di August 2011 16:11

Dialuna atardi e helicopter di polis a nota un mancha basta grandi saliendo for di e refineria Valero y esaki tabata bayendo direccion di e beachnan di Rodgers Beach, mesora a bati alarma cu aki ta trata di un oilspill y a avisa esnan responsable na Valero y asina a activa e cleaning team pa limpia full e area.

Lots of photos and I'm sure some may believe they are part of the Robyn search when they are really there to clean up the oil spill.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: August 22, 2011, 10:01:37 PM »

Oh man, this is so heartbreaking!  Love and prayers for Robyn and her loved ones.

Wonder where Giordano was trying to go if not back to the US? 

So many things about the info we're getting just don't add up.  I don't really trust half of the info we are getting.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: August 22, 2011, 10:02:43 PM »

Gosh, I tried to spend time on here twice today but both times I was called away. I have lots of stuff saved on my iPhone & iTouch. Going through it now & trying to put it in some kind of decent order. 

I found a couple things that were interesting but I forget how I found them. Trying to backtrack now.

Doesn't anyone find it odd that Giordano lived on a million $ house when he was married to his ex-wife yet he only has to pay $600 monthly for his children? I find it ridiculously low. Doesn't he have 3 sons with his ex? Something doesn't sound right.

If they were living in a million $ house, then should their net worth match their living situation? Did the inherit money to purchase that house? Were they making money off the record?

Something else that bothers me, and I'm not sure why quite yet, but I find it odd that Forester deals with staffing, just like Giordano does, but neither is "all over" the Internet like you'd think they would be. For Forester & Giordano to both deal with staffing plus be IT literate, you'd think they'd show up alot on the net...but they don't.

It's crazy but it's almost as if they're not using their real names...but they seem to be bc certain sites show them as having gone to certain schools, etc.

Also, who listed University of Phoenix on their Linked In? Was it Gardner? Is there any way to check University of Phoenix graduate degree holders? There's ways to check alumni on most universities, bug University of Phoenix is just one of those online education sites. Sure it's used & accredited, but not usually by the upper echelon educators. If it were for accounting or business, I could care less I guess...as long as the degree didn't come from them for a surgeon working on me. God forbid. Anyway, I just kinda thought it odd that most of these people seem to like living large, so when I saw University of Phoenix, it just seemed out of place for some reason.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: August 22, 2011, 10:12:03 PM »

Oh man, this is so heartbreaking!  Love and prayers for Robyn and her loved ones.

Wonder where Giordano was trying to go if not back to the US? 

So many things about the info we're getting just don't add up.  I don't really trust half of the info we are getting.

Reading this brought tears to my eyes. I know everything about my kids bc I've had tears to study them. If I ever lost my sight, I'd still be ok bc I'd know their smell, their heavy steps, their giggles, etc. The pain this family must be going through is gut wrenching.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: August 22, 2011, 10:22:27 PM »

Gosh, I tried to spend time on here twice today but both times I was called away. I have lots of stuff saved on my iPhone & iTouch. Going through it now & trying to put it in some kind of decent order. 

I found a couple things that were interesting but I forget how I found them. Trying to backtrack now.

Doesn't anyone find it odd that Giordano lived on a million $ house when he was married to his ex-wife yet he only has to pay $600 monthly for his children? I find it ridiculously low. Doesn't he have 3 sons with his ex? Something doesn't sound right.

If they were living in a million $ house, then should their net worth match their living situation? Did the inherit money to purchase that house? Were they making money off the record?

Something else that bothers me, and I'm not sure why quite yet, but I find it odd that Forester deals with staffing, just like Giordano does, but neither is "all over" the Internet like you'd think they would be. For Forester & Giordano to both deal with staffing plus be IT literate, you'd think they'd show up alot on the net...but they don't.

It's crazy but it's almost as if they're not using their real names...but they seem to be bc certain sites show them as having gone to certain schools, etc.

Also, who listed University of Phoenix on their Linked In? Was it Gardner? Is there any way to check University of Phoenix graduate degree holders? There's ways to check alumni on most universities, bug University of Phoenix is just one of those online education sites. Sure it's used & accredited, but not usually by the upper echelon educators. If it were for accounting or business, I could care less I guess...as long as the degree didn't come from them for a surgeon working on me. God forbid. Anyway, I just kinda thought it odd that most of these people seem to like living large, so when I saw University of Phoenix, it just seemed out of place for some reason.

Yes, Gardner was University of Phoenix

Giordano has kept his ex in court pretty much the entire time they've been divorced.  If I understand the record correctly SHE even filed at one time to have the child support decreased.  There's no telling what he's put her through.  I don't have the patience to go through it all...it's just sickening imo...but a quick search shows "child support" appears 36 times in the document.  I think it was a huge issue.  The divorce action started in Dec 2001, their last court order was in May 2011...involving child support.

If he's not in jail for the long run, I'm sure she will be thankful when the 14 year old twins are 18...and the child support stops.

I have to wonder if the kids won't be thankful too...JMO

This is the main record of the divorce.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=21565FL&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

Can you imagine living right around the corner from him...and being his ex-wife?  It gives me the creepies to even think about it...

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: August 22, 2011, 11:51:00 PM »

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fraud-dog-linda-webb-sniffs-evidence-investigators-should-be-scratching-around-arubas-possible-murder-suspect-128172993.html

'Fraud Dog' Linda Webb Sniffs Evidence Investigators Should Be Scratching Around Aruba's Possible Murder Suspect

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Aug. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the country's leading insurance fraud experts, Linda Webb, said investigators should have a field day combing through a mountain of evidence that could possibly show what Gary Giordano was up to before and after the suspicious disappearance of his girlfriend in Aruba.

Known in investigative circles as the Fraud Dog, the title of a drama series (similar to "America's Most Wanted"), she's developing for television (www.thefrauddog.com), Webb cited key areas  police should be looking into now that a possible motive may have surfaced by Giordano's having taken out a travel/accident insurance policy on the missing woman, Robyn Gardner. 

Webb is concerned about the deadly consequences of dating scams leading to murder for insurance schemes because once criminals in third world countries like Nigeria learn how easy it may be to pull off, "many more will die." Often highly publicized news stories induce other fraudsters to jump into the same cesspool to commit similar crimes.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: August 23, 2011, 12:14:31 AM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

8/23/2011 Awe Mainta Front Page

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: August 23, 2011, 08:46:35 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Ok, so my husband's correct...which of course I hate admitting this...but he bet me a movie date that I'd fall asleep on Scared Monkeys again. I made a mental nite & everything to log out. Only one day passed, ONE day, & he won... So now I gotta pay for the movies & have to let him choose the flick! Idk what's worse, paying $13.95 per ticket or watching a bloody scary movie. Omg. I'm seriously making a mental bird to look for a scaredmonkeyholic anonymous! 

Texasmom, thanks for your response last night. I looked at their divorce records last week & saw the sane thing you did. Something about these people bother me. I'm not into conspiracies, I like facts, it's why I can't let things go until I see the info in black & white. I'm wondering how come their lifestyle doesn't match their income. It doesn't make sense that he only pays $600 monthly. They had a million $ house. Even if they had a 60/40 deal going on with the kids, he'd still pay more than that unless HER income blows him outta the water. Nothing adds up. It reminds me of some of Jersey crime families stats. The govt said they had to prove income to keep their houses, cars, yachts bc their purchases could have come from laundered money. Several lost their homes. The latest bust was for that online poker scheme where their funds were being funneled through offshore accounts. Having said that, I wonder if that same kind of scheme could be utilized for online travel bookings &/or adult friend sites.

Pretty interesting to say the least...

Oh, one more thing...it still itches me that Giordano has his race listed the way he does on his court docs. Giordano is an Italian name. Why would he have Arab listed anywhere in there? I'm Italian, Indian & Irish. I'd put caucasion. So to me it doesn't make sense.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: August 23, 2011, 08:57:06 AM »

Sorry about all my typos & ridiculous words. Sometimes my phone changes the words as I'm typing & I post too quickly without checking beforehand. I'm not really illiterate...
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: August 23, 2011, 09:49:45 AM »

This is only a theory...actually this is the first thing that I thought about when I read this case:

Is there anyway that Robyn could have gotten away?  I have not followed Aruba like most of you...is there a way that a boat could have been waiting anywhere out of sight?  Just asking?  Could this have been planned before heading to Aruba?  Only a theory...it does sound more like Gary has done something to her...and I know that her family is hurting and I am sure that they would say that she would never do anything like this and hurt them...but, I am sure they never thought that she had done some of the things that has been exposed recently.  No disrespect at all to Robyn or the family...just a thought.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: August 23, 2011, 10:02:02 AM »

Last Pictures of Robyn

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/mystery-aruba-pictures-robyn-gardner-surface-gary-giordano-14361830

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: August 23, 2011, 10:53:35 AM »

Hi Blonde!     Howya doin' hon? Thanks for the link... Giordano looks thinner in this pic as compared to his boardshorts picture. So, if this surveillance picture was captured just a couple hours before Robyn was reported missing, that means that Giordano had to change into boardshorts before calling the authorities. Plus it was obvious that Robyn was intoxicated, according to their waiter at the restaurant. Could she have been drugged? Plus they introduced themselves as being married. I can't see Robyn going along with that if she really didn't want to, that's just crazy. So her typing on Facebook "This sucks" just seems to be something she may have thrown out there to make Richard Forester think she missed him. I'm sort of leaning towards her stringing Forester along...

Some questions I have in my head:

Could this be an insurance fraud get rich quick scheme by all parties involved? I mean, it kinda doesn't sit right that Forester is doing interviews on every major network bc he misses Robyn, loves her, wants her found...yet he hasn't flown to Aruba at all to search for himself. Beth caught the next flight out to search for Natalee, along with a couple friends, bc they love her & knew something was wrong...but hey Richard hasn't, so why? Just sayin'...

Could Robyn have been sold & trafficked to Venezuela?

Why hasn't Gardner spoken up? I find it odd that they have an upcoming court dare but he's remained mum on the situation.

Isnt it odd that the lady claiming that Giordano wanted to take pics of her daughter in Aruba & also propositioned them for a threesome also seemed to allow her daughter to appear in provocative pictures. She herself did that. Her daughter was thin but she's not now,  and supposedly it was just last year or the year before? Plus the mim's heavy, too, which seems out if character for Gary's m.o., I mean what did they both gain a hundred pounds in a year? It doesn't make sense, especially considering the daughter showed some skin & protruding nips in pics where she was obviously UNDER 18. Seems to me that momma is unscrupulous, let alone Giordano & his disgusting antics.

Isn't it odd that when researching these people, that there are ALOT of Russian, Eastern European & Arabic surnames surrounding Giordano, Gardner & Forester? It's just odd to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.