April 24, 2024, 01:58:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 569328 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: August 23, 2011, 10:56:17 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=14361836

Robyn Gardner's Last Photo Less Than Two Hours Before She Vanished
By MATT GUTMAN, BETH LOYD, ALEXA MIRANDA and JASON STINE
3 minutes ago
I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: August 23, 2011, 11:01:47 AM »

Is it true that Gary had scratches all over his legs that he was unable to explain? Scratches perhaps caused by trudging through the thorny patches of foliage that are indigenous to aruba?? I feel a strange deja vous that we've been here before regarding the progress or lack thereof.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: August 23, 2011, 11:10:55 AM »

Is it true that Gary had scratches all over his legs that he was unable to explain? Scratches perhaps caused by trudging through the thorny patches of foliage that are indigenous to aruba?? I feel a strange deja vous that we've been here before regarding the progress or lack thereof.

Yep, according to media reports it's definitely true.

Does anybody remember that protected area on Aruba where it was rumored that JBS buried Natalee? Supposedly this area is protected from digging in general, dwelling & construction...etc. It's thorny there, too, lots of sharp thorny underbrush from what I remember. Could Giordano have gotten rid of Robyn in that area? I mean, maybe he remembers the rumor of where JVS may have put Natalee...even though I always thought Natalee was taken out to sea.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: August 23, 2011, 11:21:21 AM »

3 minutes ago

Blonde! Where the heck are you? Lol! Look at her arms compared to his. In every single picture I've seen of Robyn, her arms are very thin. How could her arms appear larger than Giordano's in this shot? Is he farther away from her than what we may assume, therefore making him appear smaller than Robyn? Or could Aruba be up to their old antics?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: August 23, 2011, 11:26:45 AM »

3 minutes ago

Blonde! Where the heck are you? Lol! Look at her arms compared to his. In every single picture I've seen of Robyn, her arms are very thin. How could her arms appear larger than Giordano's in this shot? Is he farther away from her than what we may assume, therefore making him appear smaller than Robyn? Or could Aruba be up to their old antics?

Gary's shadow is on his right, directly adjacent & under his right foot. Where is Robyn's shadow? Is the pic cut off at the bottom so the shadow is hidden? It seems like they're on the sane angle. Could Robyn be on a step behind Gary? If she was sooo intoxicated, why is Gary walking ahead of her instead of holding her hand or arm in arm?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: August 23, 2011, 11:46:00 AM »

3 minutes ago

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: August 23, 2011, 12:40:09 PM »

3 minutes ago

I think she is on a step, and stepping down, thus closer.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: August 23, 2011, 02:19:17 PM »

Omg our entire house just shook! Praying everyone is ok. Dear Lord I've never experienced an earthquake. It felt just like I remember the DuPont explosion when I was a little girl.

Everyone's in my thoughts.  an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #788 on: August 23, 2011, 02:39:53 PM »

Robyn was obviously wearing more than just a bikini at lunch.

Interesting that Gary made introductions to the waiter that day at lunch in Rum Reef...making sure they were remembered as being there?

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/mystery-aruba-photos-reveal-14362010

2nd video

Robyn's family recognizes the dress she was wearing.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: August 23, 2011, 02:40:51 PM »

Omg our entire house just shook! Praying everyone is ok. Dear Lord I've never experienced an earthquake. It felt just like I remember the DuPont explosion when I was a little girl.

I think they said it was a 5.9!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: August 23, 2011, 02:42:05 PM »

Interesting that Gary made introductions to the waiter that day at lunch in Rum Reef...making sure they were remembered as being there?

2nd video

The waiter also said Robyn was heavily intoxicated.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: August 23, 2011, 03:45:16 PM »

Here too 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: August 23, 2011, 05:31:15 PM »

2nd video

She wasn't too intoxicated to walk out on platform shoes without needing help.  Who actually saw her in the bikini?  The same waiter??   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: August 23, 2011, 05:31:43 PM »

Here too 

Stay safe.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: August 23, 2011, 05:50:46 PM »

2nd video

She wasn't too intoxicated to walk out on platform shoes without needing help.  Who actually saw her in the bikini?  The same waiter??   

True.  I don't know who actually said that about the bikini, it was reportedly those who saw them at lunch in Rum Reef.  I think Martin Savage may have reported it, but I'm not sure.  I heard it on Nancy Grace too, but I'd already heard it before her show. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: August 23, 2011, 06:04:10 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/35800-investigacion-desaparicion-di-robin-gardner-ta-birando-un-misterio.html

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion: desaparicion of robin gardner is birando one enigma

monday, 22 august 2011 23:20

demasiado asunto do not cuadra, declaracionnan without base, testigonan contradictorio y one video cu is open caminda for one enigma cu keto bay not have contesta for all question. the investigacion relaciona cu the lady tourist robin gardner keto bay is open y polisnan encarga not can end of finalisa the "puzzel", near of the mature cu the unique sospechoso of desaparicion of the lady keto bay is mantene one silencio hermetico.

sinembargo, have one video of seguridad graba in vecindario cu is percurando for enough interogatorio. autoridadnan local is sospechando now cu will can have the posibilidad cu never the sospechoso not owing to enter lama cu his girlfriend, as past owing to declara at police. camara of seguridad is capta the car arrive, bay bek after of 10 minuut y go back return for more or less 6or of nightfall for beat alarma. also polisnan never not owing to come across cu fleppers as owing to tell, then have doubt cu the sospechoso will can owing to swim eytras cu keds dress as the is pretende. more far in his declaracion cu the can owing to see one flag of aruba siendo cu the nightfall ey the business in vecindario owing to descend flag for of 4or of nightfall end. so have one list of misterionan cu is haci finalisacion of the caso here dificil. adieu cu not descubri the curpa, as bibo or dead, will not can follow specula more. have to menciona cu some declaracion of the sospechoso niether is cuadra cu another. is intencion of husticia for wanta the sospechoso deteni, but in the time stipula have to arrive at the evidencianan or declaracionnan convincente for corte can dicidi on his detencion preventivo.

After a Spanish translation as well, this stood out to me...
 ::snipping2::
HOWEVER, have one video record of safety in neighborhood cu percurando (looking?) is enough for interogatorio. local autoridadnan cu Will is now suspecting the possibility cu Can Have never the suspect not to enter lama cu Owingen his girlfriend, as stated at past Owingen to police. of security camera captures the car is arrive, after-bek bay of 10 minuut and go back for more or less return 6or beat of nightfall for alarm. Also polisnan never to come across not Owingen fleppers cu Owingen as to tell, Then Have Doubt cu Will the suspect dog to swim eytras Owingen dress shoes as the cu is intended. His statement far more in the can cu Owingen to see one flag of aruba being cu nightfall the business in the neighborhood e Owingen to descend flag for end of 4or of nightfall.

erilis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: August 23, 2011, 06:15:02 PM »

How come there isn't any new information coming through?  They seem like they are waiting for it to go away.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: August 23, 2011, 06:26:46 PM »

Robyn Gardner Knew The Man Suspected To Be Behind Her Disappearance In Aruba For Years
Posted on Aug 23, 2011 @ 04:00PM 

By Radar Staff

Missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner did not just pack up and go to Aruba with a man she barely knew. She had actually been friends with prime suspect Gary Giordino for more than two years, a close girlfriend exclusively revealed to RadarOnline.com.

"Their relationship spanned back a long way, they'd known each for a couple of years," Gardner's friend Lianne Delawter told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

There have been reports that the pair recently met on an internet dating site and it's been rumored that Giordino may have even paid the pretty blonde to go away with him, but Delawter said that is simply not true.

"They met on Match.com and went out a 'date' but it didn't work out and they stayed friends. It wasn't a date-date, they were never seeing each other."

After losing her job as a dental assistant, 35-year-old Robyn was feeling so sad that when Giordino acted as a knight in shining armor offering to take her away, she jumped at the chance for a Caribbean vacation.

"She was going through a lot of stuff, she was feeling down in the dumps, when you get to a certain age you don't bounce back from things as quickly as when you're younger. It was one of those change your life moments and she wanted to get out of dodge," explained Delawter. "Here comes Gary putting on the charm and offers her a vacation using his Marriott points, and says, 'Lets get away.'

"She wasn't the type of girl to go away with someone she didn't know at all. She was very trusting and always saw the good in someone, saw light where there was darkness, but she wasn't naive. They were just going as friends," said the waitress from Frederick, Maryland. "If this was a Sex and The City plot no one would think it was strange but everyone wants to judge something that isn't  there."

Robyn lied to her boyfriend of two-and-a-half years, Richard Forester, about where she was going though, saying she was off on a family vacation to Orlando rather than Aruba, but that doesn't mean there was anything going on between her and Giordino, according to Delawter.

"Why should Richard know about Gary? Does everyone need to know everything about your life? Sometimes things come up on a need-to-know basis," said her pal, who has known Robyn for eight years and been close friends with her for the past 18 months. "When you are just dating someone and you're not exclusive then I don't feel like I have to tell you everything. Why cause drama when there doesn't need to be?"

Although Lianne wasn't worried when she heard about the trip, Gardner's roommate, Christina Jones, wasn't happy about it. "Christina didn't like the texts that he sent to Robyn when she canceled going on cruise with him earlier in the year," explained their mutual friend. "He got very angry about it. Robyn forgave him but it was very, very upsetting for Christina."

"He has got to be detained until we find her. He's Slim Shady in a shady country. There are so many, 'What ifs?' Unless he speaks or we find Robyn then just we don't know," said Lianne, who hasn't ruled out the chance that Gary sold her friend to traffickers. "You can't describe the pain and anxiety eating away at you just not knowing what happened, either way your friend is hurting," she revealed.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/08/missing-aruba-woman-robyn-gardner-knew-suspect-she-traveled-with-years
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: August 23, 2011, 06:41:58 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=230993886944552&view=all

(cropped)

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: August 23, 2011, 06:50:14 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/35800-investigacion-desaparicion-di-robin-gardner-ta-birando-un-misterio.html

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion: desaparicion of robin gardner is birando one enigma

monday, 22 august 2011 23:20

demasiado asunto do not cuadra, declaracionnan without base, testigonan contradictorio y one video cu is open caminda for one enigma cu keto bay not have contesta for all question. the investigacion relaciona cu the lady tourist robin gardner keto bay is open y polisnan encarga not can end of finalisa the "puzzel", near of the mature cu the unique sospechoso of desaparicion of the lady keto bay is mantene one silencio hermetico.

sinembargo, have one video of seguridad graba in vecindario cu is percurando for enough interogatorio. autoridadnan local is sospechando now cu will can have the posibilidad cu never the sospechoso not owing to enter lama cu his girlfriend, as past owing to declara at police. camara of seguridad is capta the car arrive, bay bek after of 10 minuut y go back return for more or less 6or of nightfall for beat alarma. also polisnan never not owing to come across cu fleppers as owing to tell, then have doubt cu the sospechoso will can owing to swim eytras cu keds dress as the is pretende. more far in his declaracion cu the can owing to see one flag of aruba siendo cu the nightfall ey the business in vecindario owing to descend flag for of 4or of nightfall end. so have one list of misterionan cu is haci finalisacion of the caso here dificil. adieu cu not descubri the curpa, as bibo or dead, will not can follow specula more. have to menciona cu some declaracion of the sospechoso niether is cuadra cu another. is intencion of husticia for wanta the sospechoso deteni, but in the time stipula have to arrive at the evidencianan or declaracionnan convincente for corte can dicidi on his detencion preventivo.

After a Spanish translation as well, this stood out to me...
HOWEVER, have one video record of safety in neighborhood cu percurando (looking?) is enough for interogatorio. local autoridadnan cu Will is now suspecting the possibility cu Can Have never the suspect not to enter lama cu Owingen his girlfriend, as stated at past Owingen to police. of security camera captures the car is arrive, after-bek bay of 10 minuut and go back for more or less return 6or beat of nightfall for alarm. Also polisnan never to come across not Owingen fleppers cu Owingen as to tell, Then Have Doubt cu Will the suspect dog to swim eytras Owingen dress shoes as the cu is intended. His statement far more in the can cu Owingen to see one flag of aruba being cu nightfall the business in the neighborhood e Owingen to descend flag for end of 4or of nightfall.

Texas Mom, what do you get from this translation?  It appears he left, then returned to sound the alarm she drowned? whatdoes the suspectdog toswim, and dress shows mean?? Did someone see him when they were  lowering the flag?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.