March 28, 2024, 12:33:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 566823 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #800 on: August 23, 2011, 07:07:18 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/35800-investigacion-desaparicion-di-robin-gardner-ta-birando-un-misterio.html

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion: desaparicion of robin gardner is birando one enigma

monday, 22 august 2011 23:20

demasiado asunto do not cuadra, declaracionnan without base, testigonan contradictorio y one video cu is open caminda for one enigma cu keto bay not have contesta for all question. the investigacion relaciona cu the lady tourist robin gardner keto bay is open y polisnan encarga not can end of finalisa the "puzzel", near of the mature cu the unique sospechoso of desaparicion of the lady keto bay is mantene one silencio hermetico.

sinembargo, have one video of seguridad graba in vecindario cu is percurando for enough interogatorio. autoridadnan local is sospechando now cu will can have the posibilidad cu never the sospechoso not owing to enter lama cu his girlfriend, as past owing to declara at police. camara of seguridad is capta the car arrive, bay bek after of 10 minuut y go back return for more or less 6or of nightfall for beat alarma. also polisnan never not owing to come across cu fleppers as owing to tell, then have doubt cu the sospechoso will can owing to swim eytras cu keds dress as the is pretende. more far in his declaracion cu the can owing to see one flag of aruba siendo cu the nightfall ey the business in vecindario owing to descend flag for of 4or of nightfall end. so have one list of misterionan cu is haci finalisacion of the caso here dificil. adieu cu not descubri the curpa, as bibo or dead, will not can follow specula more. have to menciona cu some declaracion of the sospechoso niether is cuadra cu another. is intencion of husticia for wanta the sospechoso deteni, but in the time stipula have to arrive at the evidencianan or declaracionnan convincente for corte can dicidi on his detencion preventivo.

After a Spanish translation as well, this stood out to me...
 ::snipping2::
HOWEVER, have one video record of safety in neighborhood cu percurando (looking?) is enough for interogatorio. local autoridadnan cu Will is now suspecting the possibility cu Can Have never the suspect not to enter lama cu Owingen his girlfriend, as stated at past Owingen to police. of security camera captures the car is arrive, after-bek bay of 10 minuut and go back for more or less return 6or beat of nightfall for alarm. Also polisnan never to come across not Owingen fleppers cu Owingen as to tell, Then Have Doubt cu Will the suspect dog to swim eytras Owingen dress shoes as the cu is intended. His statement far more in the can cu Owingen to see one flag of aruba being cu nightfall the business in the neighborhood e Owingen to descend flag for end of 4or of nightfall.

Texas Mom, what do you get from this translation?  It appears he left, then returned to sound the alarm she drowned? whatdoes the suspectdog toswim, and dress shows mean?? Did someone see him when they were  lowering the flag?

My understanding is they are doubting that either of them ever went into the water.  The camera captures the car going down there...leaves in about ten minutes...and then goes back down there close to dark and they believe that's when he made the report of Robyn missing.

They never found flippers, and doubt he was out there swimming in his tennis shoes?

Giordano must have stated seeing the Aruban flag at or close to nightfall in one of his statements, but the businesses in the area take the flags down around 4 pm?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: August 23, 2011, 07:24:44 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/ProfilerPatB/statuses/105796343569727488

@ProfilerPatB

PAT BROWN

I will be on #Dr.Drew on HLN at 9 PM est talking about missing Robyn Gardner in Aruba.
11 minutes ago via web

She will also be on Dana Pretzer Radio tomorrow night discussing the same

http://scaredmonkeys.com/

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011 – Special Guests: Blink from Blink on Crime, Diane Dimond and Pat Brown Discussing Missing Robyn Gardner in Aruba, the West Memphis 3 and More

LISTEN TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT LIVE AT 9 PM ET ON SCARED MONKEYS RADIO

Tonight Dana welcomes special guests:

Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime -  She will be discussing the recent developments with the West Memphis 3 and what’s been happening in Aruba in the case of missing American Robyn Gardner and suspect, travel companion Gary Giordano.

Diane Dimond -  discussing the Re Composer Frank Bender and her thoughts on the latest missing persons case Aruba

Pat Brown -  Criminal Profiler provides her thoughts on West Memphis Three decision and the case of missing Robyn Gardner in Aruba.

LISTEN TONIGHT LIVE AT 9PM ET

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: August 23, 2011, 08:02:41 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=14361836

Robyn Gardner's Last Photo Less Than Two Hours Before She Vanished
By MATT GUTMAN, BETH LOYD, ALEXA MIRANDA and JASON STINE
3 minutes ago

Just an opinion here, but she doesn't look drunk at all--and to me, it looks as though he is aggrivated, angry, and really ticked off.   They aren't even walking together.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: August 23, 2011, 08:03:53 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029398/Robyn-Gardner-perfectly-day-disappeared-emerges-known-Gary-Giordano-years.html

Witness says dressed up Robyn Gardner did not look like she was going snorkelling on day she disappeared as it emerges she met suspect years before on dating website

By RACHEL QUIGLEY

Last updated at 12:35 AM on 24th August 2011

Missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner was said to be both drunk and 'perfectly put together' at the restaurant she and suspect Gary Giordano ate in hours before they supposedly went snorkelling as it emerged she has known him for years after meeting on Match.com.

An employee at the restaurant said he thought it odd that Robyn, 35, would have been going snorkelling that day due to the clothes she was wearing and the way her hair and makeup were done.

Other eye witnesses said she seemed woozy and did not touch her salad when she ate in the Rum Reef Bar and Grill with the man suspected of killing her

A picture of the 35-year-old obtained by ABC shows her leaving the restaurant in 'her favourite dress', according to her family.

The time the picture was taken was 4.12pm, less than two hours before Giordano, 50, reported her missing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029398/Robyn-Gardner-perfectly-day-disappeared-emerges-known-Gary-Giordano-years.html#ixzz1VtqNNchZ

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: August 23, 2011, 08:15:15 PM »

If security video affirms the alleged observation of a witness who has come forward ... if security video can dispute the statement of Gary Giordano regarding the snorkling/drowning incident ... the implication is that the Robyn Gardner case parallels the Natalee Holloway case.

Will the outcome of the Robyn Gardner case also reflect the outcome of the Natalee Holloway case?  Will Robyn's mother be plunged into the same nightmare as Beth Holloway ... a nightmare where there is no awakening?

On the other hand ... could it be that Aruban justice will prevail for Robyn Gardner?  Afterall ... Gary Giordano is not the son of an Aruban/Dutch elite.

Janet

+++++

New Witness Disputes Gary Giordano's Claims in Case of Missing Woman in Aruba
Aug. 21, 2011

<snipped>

The witness says he was fishing on a beach on that day and he saw the two take a walk along the reef around 4 p.m., but they never went in the water.

A short time later, the couple drove away and he never saw either of them again, the witness says.

"If this witness ends up being accurate and correct as to locations of both Mr. Giordano and Ms. Gardner, it's yet another piece of evidence that's inconsistent with his story," said ABC News consultant Brad Garrett, a former FBI agent.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/International/witness-disputes-gary-giordanos-claims-case-missing-woman/story?id=14350220

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 120:  Natalee never returned to the Holiday Inn. We had seen the tapes with a room full of police officials.  These two security guards also do not appear on the Holiday Inn security videos that we were shown.  So why these arrests?  Islanders are outraged.  And so are we.  It’s blatant discrimination.

Page 182:  Helen is very positive.  "It looks good that they will remain in custody" she says.  Then just three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.  Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!.  Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information. So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island from the defense side that all three suspects will walk.  Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me that it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.   And we are the last ones to find out.

... When Helen calls, I stand in a corner of the hotel room, phone to my ear, tapping my head against the wall over and over.  Tears fall hard.  "I'm done, Helen.  I'm done.  No justice for Natalee in Aruba.  I'm done."

NATIONAL MUSEUM OF CRIME & PUNISHMENT
Loving Natalee

http://tickets.crimemuseum.org/retail/Books/Non-Fiction/LovingNataleeBook.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: August 23, 2011, 08:23:07 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRvT_qE-gAI

Interesting...talks about Gary Giordano the "con artist".

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: August 23, 2011, 08:32:23 PM »

By MATT GUTMAN, BETH LOYD, ALEXA MIRANDA and JASON STINE
3 minutes ago

Thanks Titch

August 23, 2011

Missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner was heavily intoxicated when she was last seen alive in an Aruban restaurant, less than two hours before her companion reported her missing during an evening snorkeling trip.

<snipped>

Eyewitnesses said Gardner seemed woozy at the restaurant and barely ate her salad.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: August 23, 2011, 08:36:42 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKjHVYA51AM

New Evidence in Aruba Mystery
FoxNewsChannel 

Judge Jeanine Pirro

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: August 23, 2011, 08:51:32 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio – Tuesday, August 23rd, 2011 – Special Guests: Blink from Blink on Crime, Diane Dimond and Pat Brown Discussing Missing Robyn Gardner in Aruba, the West Memphis 3 and More

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/08/23/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-august-23rd-2011-%e2%80%93-special-guests-blink-from-blink-on-crime-diane-dimond-and-pat-brown-discussing-missing-robyn-gardner-in-a/

Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime -  She will be discussing the recent developments with the West Memphis 3 and what’s been happening in Aruba in the case of missing American Robyn Gardner and suspect, travel companion Gary Giordano.
Diane Dimond -  discussing the Re Composer Frank Bender and her thoughts on the latest missing persons case Aruba
Pat Brown -  Criminal Profiler provides her thoughts on West Memphis Three decision and the case of missing Robyn Gardner in Aruba.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:56:58 PM by Red » Logged
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: August 23, 2011, 08:58:17 PM »

Very interesting insight!!  Thanks for that.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: August 23, 2011, 09:03:04 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/08/23/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-%e2%80%93-tuesday-august-23rd-2011-%e2%80%93-special-guests-blink-from-blink-on-crime-diane-dimond-and-pat-brown-discussing-missing-robyn-gardner-in-a/

Crime Blogger Blink from Blink on Crime -  She will be discussing the recent developments with the West Memphis 3 and what’s been happening in Aruba in the case of missing American Robyn Gardner and suspect, travel companion Gary Giordano.
Diane Dimond -  discussing the Re Composer Frank Bender and her thoughts on the latest missing persons case Aruba
Pat Brown -  Criminal Profiler provides her thoughts on West Memphis Three decision and the case of missing Robyn Gardner in Aruba.

Show beginning right now!

6:00 PM PT

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: August 23, 2011, 09:03:18 PM »

Good to see you AZSunny.     Here we are, discussing good ole' Aruba again and not in a good way 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: August 23, 2011, 09:04:32 PM »

Good to see you AZSunny.     Here we are, discussing good ole' Aruba again and not in a good way 

It is just bizarre, and a little de va vue.  Brings back alot of emotions for me, and I bet for you too.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: August 23, 2011, 09:07:06 PM »

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO LISTEN TO DANA PRETZER NOW:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: August 23, 2011, 09:26:43 PM »

I agree with Blink.

Could it be that Gary Giordano did not anticipate Aruban investigation challenging his snorkling/drowning account of a tourist?

Could it be that Gary Giodano and/or Aruban investigation did not anticipate the media becoming an issue?

Think about it. If Richard Forester had not contacted the NHRC would Giodano had caught that plane home to the States and … the disappearance of Robyn Gardner would have been categorized in Aruban case files as an accidental drowning. In other words ... Case Closed!

++++

DR. DREW
Maryland Woman Missing in Aruba
Aired August 10, 2011 – 21:00 ET

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER: Well, first of all, Richard made the call to the Natalee Holloway Resource Center on August the 8th, which was a great move on his part. We were able to immediately pull together some photos that Richard had given us.

And the biggest asset of the Natalee Holloway Resource Center is that we provide is we send out the media release. And as we al know, media is essential in helping to solicit tips and eyewitnesses. So we got that ball rolling through Richard`s efforts.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/10/ddhln.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: August 23, 2011, 09:35:02 PM »

Blink was great!!  She has the gift of articulation.

At this point in time both Beth Holloway and Blink are on the same page.

I also believe that justice just might prevail for Robyn Gardner.  There is no reason to establish a cover up in this case.  Gary Giordona ... the main suspect ... is not the son of the an Aruban/Dutch elite.

Janet

++++

JOY BEHAR SHOW
Aired August 18, 2011 - 22:00   ET

<snipped>

HILL: The Aruban authorities continue investigating.

Beth, when you look at the steps that had been taken. They`ve stopped him. I mean he went passed the Aruban -- sort of arm of law and they were able to bring him back in. Do you get a sense that perhaps they`re doing a better job?

HOLLOWAY: I do. I`m still guarded though and I do hope they prove me wrong and show me what Dutch law can really do with a perpetrator on their island. I am very encouraged so far. So I just want to -- just see how this proceeds.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/18/joy.01.html

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: August 23, 2011, 09:36:02 PM »

Here we go with Dana discussing Aruba and Robyn Gardner and Giordana & safety.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: August 23, 2011, 09:39:27 PM »

Dana asked Diane Diamond if she thought Robyn Gardner would be found alive and brought home.  Diane feels it's not very hopeful for Robyn.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: August 23, 2011, 09:40:44 PM »

Diane Diamond is wondering with Robyn's job loss, if she went in with Giordano to cash in faking her death for the insurance money and things went "awry" or possibly she may still be alive.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: August 23, 2011, 09:56:56 PM »

Diane Diamond is wondering with Robyn's job loss, if she went in with Giordano to cash in faking her death for the insurance money and things went "awry" or possibly she may still be alive.

Interesting premise that maybe this was an insurance scam gone bad. Some one would have to be insane to sign a life insurance policy and make some one they bearly know the beneficiary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.