April 24, 2024, 08:48:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 569284 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: August 23, 2011, 10:03:11 PM »

Great show Dana!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: August 23, 2011, 10:05:32 PM »

Thanks Dana! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #822 on: August 23, 2011, 10:06:47 PM »

Great show, thanks Dana and guests Blink, Diane Dimond, and Pat Brown!

Get well soon Blink!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: August 23, 2011, 10:11:17 PM »

Hi Dana

I have missed ya!  I hope you are having a good summer.  The West of our great country is finally being afforded some sunshine.

Thanks to you and your guests.  I don't alway agree but insights are definitely food for thought.  Could the disappearance of Robyn Gardner have been an insurance scam?  Consider Gary Giordona's history in relation to women ... I don't think so but ... until the truth is revealed ... speculation is where it is at.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: August 23, 2011, 10:29:24 PM »

Diane Diamond is wondering with Robyn's job loss, if she went in with Giordano to cash in faking her death for the insurance money and things went "awry" or possibly she may still be alive.

Interesting premise that maybe this was an insurance scam gone bad. Some one would have to be insane to sign a life insurance policy and make some one they bearly know the beneficiary.

I don't think Robyn was involved in an insurance scam.  She may not have realized what she was signing when she signed that insurance form...if she did indeed sign it.  Gary is the con artist, and he caught Robyn in a vulnerable time...lost her job...ex taking her back to court over alimony...fighting with her boyfriend...probably drinking more than usual; and he took advantage of it.  Whatever he had planned on that first trip, that he was so angry about when she ended up not going; was probably not near what he had planned on this trip.  She stood him up, and I don't see him being the type to forgive and forget; especially after the way her friend said he acted about it.  He's had something in the works for a while, for that time period.  The pictures are only part of it, imo.  I hope we eventually find out exactly what it was, and where Robyn ended up in all of it.

jmo

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: August 23, 2011, 11:17:19 PM »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/23/suspect-in-aruba-claimed-money-woes/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

Suspect in Aruba claimed money woes
Giordano accused of forging documents
By Andrea Noble
-
The Washington Times
Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Gaithersburg man being held in Aruba in connection with the disappearance of his traveling companion had been having financial difficulties in the months before he vacationed on the Caribbean island, according to court documents.

Gary Giordano, 50, had asked a judge in January to lower his child support payments, citing recent financial distress, and had filed and later dropped an $11.5 million lawsuit against a company based on what the company contended were forged documents.

::snipping2::
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: August 23, 2011, 11:20:06 PM »

Gary Giordano, 50, had asked a judge in January to lower his child support payments, citing recent financial distress, and had filed and later dropped an $11.5 million lawsuit against a company based on what the company contended were forged documents.

Suspicions were raised last week about whether there was a financial motive for the disappearance of Mr. Giordano’s travel companion, Robyn Gardner, after news reports surfaced that Mr. Giordano had taken out a $1.5 million accidental-death insurance policy and tried to collect on the policy two days after she went missing.

Court documents filed in Montgomery County Circuit Court and obtained by The Washington Times show that despite maintaining a million-dollar home, the twice-divorced father of three sons this year petitioned a family court judge to lower the amount he paid monthly to support his children.

A January filing says that when his child support was set in 2009, Mr. Giordano’s monthly income in 2009 was $4,827 — or about $58,000 annually. At that time, he was paying $616 per month.

“Since that order, there has been a material change in circumstances,” the court filing says.

It asks a judge to reconsider the child-support amount Mr. Giordano paid based on 2010 financial records that indicated his earnings were “significantly lower than the figure used for calculating support at the last hearing.”

The request was dismissed.

Court records also indicate Mr. Giordano, who runs the temporary staffing business Leverage LLC out of his home, filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit on behalf of his company in January 2010 against another staffing company, claiming he was owed money for placing an employee at federal home mortgage lender Freddie Mac in 2007.

But the defendant company in the case contended that Mr. Giordano forged a signature to fraudulently produce the contract that he later sued the company over.

An executive with the defendant company said in court papers that Mr. Giordano’s girlfriend at the time — who was also a friend of the executive’s wife — had told him that “Gary asked her if she could get a copy of my signature.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/23/suspect-in-aruba-claimed-money-woes/?page=2&utm_medium=RSS&utm_source=RSS_Feed
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: August 23, 2011, 11:47:28 PM »

If this is Robyn's boyfriend, he had over $100,000 in judgements against him in December 2010.

$103,705.83 to be exact.  $43,000 of it child support arrears.   

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=58466FL&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

And if this is the correct Richard A. Forester, his ex-wife lives two miles away from Gary Giordano.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: August 23, 2011, 11:49:50 PM »

Maybe it's just a small, small world?  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: August 24, 2011, 12:03:13 AM »

Suspicions were raised last week about whether there was a financial motive for the disappearance of Mr. Giordano’s travel companion, Robyn Gardner, after news reports surfaced that Mr. Giordano had taken out a $1.5 million accidental-death insurance policy and tried to collect on the policy two days after she went missing.

Court documents filed in Montgomery County Circuit Court and obtained by The Washington Times show that despite maintaining a million-dollar home, the twice-divorced father of three sons this year petitioned a family court judge to lower the amount he paid monthly to support his children.

A January filing says that when his child support was set in 2009, Mr. Giordano’s monthly income in 2009 was $4,827 — or about $58,000 annually. At that time, he was paying $616 per month.

“Since that order, there has been a material change in circumstances,” the court filing says.

It asks a judge to reconsider the child-support amount Mr. Giordano paid based on 2010 financial records that indicated his earnings were “significantly lower than the figure used for calculating support at the last hearing.”

The request was dismissed.

Court records also indicate Mr. Giordano, who runs the temporary staffing business Leverage LLC out of his home, filed a multimillion-dollar lawsuit on behalf of his company in January 2010 against another staffing company, claiming he was owed money for placing an employee at federal home mortgage lender Freddie Mac in 2007.

But the defendant company in the case contended that Mr. Giordano forged a signature to fraudulently produce the contract that he later sued the company over.

An executive with the defendant company said in court papers that Mr. Giordano’s girlfriend at the time — who was also a friend of the executive’s wife — had told him that “Gary asked her if she could get a copy of my signature.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/23/suspect-in-aruba-claimed-money-woes/?page=2&utm_medium=RSS&utm_source=RSS_Feed

Interesting, thanks Buckeye!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: August 24, 2011, 12:18:30 AM »

Thank you too grace-land!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: August 24, 2011, 12:55:05 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/20110822/8257/*updated*_grupo_grandi_di_polis_y_varios_voluntario_a_sali_bay_rondia_e_dama

Several pictures of the search efforts here

crazybabyborg
« Reply #832 on: August 24, 2011, 02:10:54 AM »

Boy! These images will never appear on an Aruba Travel Brochure! It's a hot, thorny, barren land and even the ocean looks murky! What happened to that beautiful aquamarine sea? Maybe the bodies are causing pollution problems.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: August 24, 2011, 02:13:51 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/michael.michalowicz?sk=wall

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: August 24, 2011, 02:16:40 AM »

Boy! These images will never appear on an Aruba Travel Brochure! It's a hot, thorny, barren land and even the ocean looks murky! What happened to that beautiful aquamarine sea? Maybe the bodies are causing pollution problems.   

They definitely have a LOT of pollution.  The amount of trash that washes in is unreal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: August 24, 2011, 08:43:25 AM »

I hope someone watched GMA, they promised brand new details of the hours before Robyn's disappearance.

I didn't get to see it.   

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 24, 2011, 08:46:59 AM »

Good morning Texasmom. 

Dontcha think it's ironic that both Giordano & Forester run staffing companies? Also, both had domestic charges against them and also child support arrears.

Interesting.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: August 24, 2011, 08:48:02 AM »

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=58466FL&loc=68&detailLoc=MCCI

Circuit Court of Maryland
Go Back
Case Information

Court System:   Circuit Court for Montgomery County - Domestic System
Case Number:   58466FL Sub Type: DOMESTIC FAMILY
Date Filed:   11/08/2006
Case Status:   CLOSED
Plaintiff Information

(Each Alias, Address, and Attorney for the Plaintiff is displayed)
Name:   FORESTER, RICHARD A
Address:   1344 JEFFERSON STREET NW
WASHINGTON DC 20011

Attorney(s) for the Plaintiff

Name:   FORESTER, JOHN GORDON JR
Address:   1914 SUNDERLAND PLACE NW
WASHINGTON DC 20036
Phone:   202-293-3353

Defendant Information

(Each Alias, Address, and Attorney for the Defendant is displayed)
Name:   FORESTER, ABBEY L
Address:   922 FEATHERSTONE STREET
GAITHERSBURG MD 20878

Attorney(s) for the Defendant

Name:   FOGEL, JO BENSON
Address:   JO BENSON FOGEL, P.A.
GEORGETOWNE PARK
5900 HUBBARD DRIVE
ROCKVILLE MD 20852
Phone:   301-468-2288

Interested Party Information

(Each Alias, Address, and Attorney for the Interested Party is displayed)
Name:   MCOCSE
Address:   51 MONROE STREET 9 FL
ROCKVILLE MD 20850
Issues Information

Issue:   DIVORCE ABSOLUTE
Issue:   CUSTODY
Issue:   VISITATION
Issue:   SUPPORT
Issue:   APPT OF ATTORNEY
Issue:   DETERMINE OWNERSHIP OF PROPERTY
Issue:   SALE IN LIEU OF PARTITION
Issue:   DIVORCE LIMITED
Judgment Information

(Each Judgment is displayed separately.)
Date:   12/02/2010 Amount: $19,000.00   Entered
Debtor:   FORESTER, RICHARD A
Date:   12/02/2010 Amount: $43,318.83   Entered
Date:   12/02/2010 Amount: $6,500.00   Entered
Date:   12/02/2010 Amount: $2,568.72   Entered
Date:   12/02/2010 Amount: $4,370.78   Entered
Date:   12/02/2010 Amount: $1,512.50   Entered
Date:   12/02/2010 Amount: $19,885.00   Entered
Date:   12/02/2010 Amount: $6,300.00   Entered
Date:   04/01/2011 Amount: $250.00   Entered
Document Tracking

Docket Date:   11/08/2006 Docket Number: 1
Docket Description:   BILL OF COMPLAINT
Docket Type:   Docket Filed By: Plaintiff
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S COMPLAINT FOR LIMITED DIVORCE, CUSTODY AND RELATED RELIEF, FILED.
Docket Date:   11/08/2006 Docket Number: 2
Docket Description:   INFORMATION SHEET FILED
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S INFORMATION SHEET, FILED.
Docket Date:   11/08/2006 Docket Number: 3
Docket Description:   FINANCIAL STATEMENT
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S FINANCIAL STATEMENT, FILED.
Docket Date:   11/08/2006 Docket Number: 4
Docket Description:   INSTRUCTIONS FOR SERVICE
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S INSTRUCTIONS FOR SERVICE, FILED.
Docket Date:   11/09/2006 Docket Number: 5
Docket Description:   SUMMONS ISSUED
Docket Type:   Docket Filed By: Court
Docket Text:   SUMMONS ISSUED FOR PERSONAL SERVICE AND HANDED TO PLAINTIFF'S ATTORNEY.
Docket Date:   11/16/2006 Docket Number: 6
Docket Description:   AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE: F/D MASTER'S SUMMONS
Docket Type:   Docket Filed By: Other
Docket Text:   AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE ON SUMMONS: SERVED ON ABBEY L. FORESTER ON 11/14/2006, FILED.
Docket Date:   11/28/2006 Docket Number: 7
Docket Description:   NOTICE, SCHEDULING HEARING & ORDER
Ruling Judge:   HARRINGTON, ANN S
Docket Text:   NOTICE OF SCHEDULING HEARING AND ORDER OF COURT (HARRINGTON, J), ENTERED. (COPIES MAILED)
Docket Date:   12/06/2006 Docket Number: 8
Docket Description:   ANSWER
Docket Type:   Docket Filed By: Defendant
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S ANSWER TO COMPLAINT FOR LIMITED DIVORCE, CUSTODY AND RELATED RELIEF AND ATTACHMENTS FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   12/06/2006 Docket Number: 9
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S FINANCIAL STATEMENT, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   12/08/2006 Docket Number: 10
Docket Description:   NOTICE, EXISTING SCHEDULE
Docket Text:   NOTICE OF EXISTING SCHEDULE SENT TO NEW ATTORNEY, JO B FOGEL, ESQ, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   12/19/2006 Docket Number: 11
Docket Description:   CERTIFICATE REGARDING DISCOVERY
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S CERTIFICATE REGARDING DISCOVERY, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   01/04/2007 Docket Number: 12
Docket Description:   HEARING, SCHEDULING HEARING
Ruling Judge:   WEAVER, JOHN S
Docket Text:   SCHEDULING HEARING (WEAVER, M.) HELD. PLAINTIFF APPEARED WITH COUNSEL MS. CLARK. DEFENDANT APPEARED WITH COUNSEL MS. FOGEL. MASTER ASSIGNS CASE TO TRACK 3. MASTER REFERS CASE TO ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
Audio Media:   21-010407 Start: 08:29:43 Stop: 08:40:15
Docket Date:   01/04/2007 Docket Number: 13
Docket Description:   ORDER, COPARENTING SKILLS ENHANCEMENT
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (HARRINGTON, J./WEAVER, M.) FOR PLAINTIFF TO ATTEND COPARENTING SKILLS ENHANCEMENT, ENTERED.
Docket Date:   01/04/2007 Docket Number: 14
Docket Description:   ORDER, COPARENTING SKILLS ENHANCEMENT
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (HARRINGTON, J./WEAVER, M.) FOR DEFENDANT TO ATTEND COPARENTING SKILLS ENHANCEMENT, ENTERED.
Docket Date:   01/04/2007 Docket Number: 15
Docket Description:   ORDER, FILING OF PRETRIAL STATEMENT
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (HARRINGTON, J./WEAVER, M.) DIRECTING FILING OF THE PRETRIAL STATEMENT AND JOINT MARITAL PROPERTY STATEMENT, ENTERED.
Docket Date:   01/04/2007 Docket Number: 16
Docket Description:   ORDER, FILING CUSTODY PRETRIAL STATEMENT
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (HARRINGTON, J./WEAVER, M.) FOR FILING OF A CUSTODY PRE-TRIAL STATEMENT, ENTERED.
Docket Date:   01/04/2007 Docket Number: 17
Docket Description:   ORDER, ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (HARRINGTON, J.) FOR ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION ENTERED.
Docket Date:   01/04/2007 Docket Number: 18
Docket Description:   ORDER, CUSTODY/VISITATION EVALUATION
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (HARRINGTON, J./WEAVER, M.) FOR CUSTODY/VISITATION EVALUATION, ENTERED.
Docket Date:   01/04/2007 Docket Number: 19
Docket Description:   SCHEDULING ORDER - CONTESTED DOMESTIC
Docket Text:   SCHEDULING ORDER OF COURT (HARRINGTON, J./WEAVER, M.) FOR CONTESTED DOMESTIC, ENTERED.
Docket Date:   01/05/2007 Docket Number: 20
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S CERTIFICATE REGARDING DISCOVERY, FILED.
Docket Date:   01/05/2007 Docket Number: 21
Docket Description:   COUNTERCLAIM/CROSSCLAIM/CROSS BILL
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S COUNTER-COMPLAINT FOR ABSOLUTE DIVORCE, FILED.
Docket Date:   01/11/2007 Docket Number: 22
Docket Date:   01/22/2007 Docket Number: 23
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S CERTIFICATE REGARDING DISCOVERY, FILED.
Docket Date:   01/23/2007 Docket Number: 24
Docket Description:   ORDER, N V. H/PRIVILEGE ATTORNEY
Ruling Judge:   BEARD, DELAWRENCE
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (BEARD, J./WEAVER, M.) THAT WILLIAM C. PLANTA, ESQ., SCHNEIDER & PLANTA, L.L.C., BE AND THE SAME IS APPOINTED AS THE ATTORNEY FOR THE MINOR CHILDREN OF THE PARTIES, NAMELY: MEGAN FORESTER, TRISTAN FORESTER AND MARISSA FORESTER; THAT THE PLAINTIFF SHALL ADVANCE DIRECTLY TO THE COURT'S REGISTRY, WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE ENTRY OF THIS ORDER, THE SUM OF $500.00; THAT THE DEFENDANT SHALL ADVANCE TO THE COURT'S REGISTRY, WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE ENTRY OF THIS ORDER, THE SUM OF $100.00, SUBJECT TO FURTHER ORDER OF COURT, AS TO PAYMENT OF THE AFORESAID APPOINTED ATTORNEY'S FEES, ENTERED. (COPIES MAILED)
Docket Date:   01/24/2007 Docket Number: 25
Docket Description:   MOTION, SUMMARY JUDGMENT
Docket Type:   Motion Filed By: Defendant Status: Moot
Reference Docket(s):   Opposition: 32
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT/COUNTER-PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT ON VALIDITY OF AGREEMENT AND MEMORANDUM OF LAW AND ATTACHMENTS, FILED. (MOTION IS MOOT SEE DE#35)
Docket Date:   01/24/2007 Docket Number: 26
Docket Description:   AFFIDAVIT OF
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT/COUNTER-PLAINTIFF'S AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT ON VALIDITY OF AGREEMENT, FILED.
Docket Date:   02/01/2007 Docket Number: 27
Docket Date:   02/02/2007 Docket Number: 28
Docket Description:   CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Docket Text:   CHANGE OF ADDRESS FOR PLAINTIFF, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   02/05/2007 Docket Number: 29
Docket Description:   ANSWER TO COUNTERCOMPLAINT
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S REPLY TO COUNTER-COMPLAINT FOR ABSOLUTE DIVORCE, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   02/05/2007 Docket Number: 30
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S FINANCIAL STATEMENT, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   02/06/2007 Docket Number: 31
Docket Date:   02/08/2007 Docket Number: 32
Docket Description:   OPPOSITION TO MOTION
Docket Type:   Opposition Filed By: Plaintiff
Reference Docket(s):   Motion: 25
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S OPPOSITION TO MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT AND ATTACHMENTS, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   02/09/2007 Docket Number: 33
Docket Description:   HEARING
Ruling Judge:   SAVAGE, KATHERINE D
Docket Text:   VALIDITY OF AGREEMENT HEARING HLED (SAVAGE, J.) PLAINTIFF APPEARED WITH COUNSEL, MS. CLARK. DEFENDANT APPEARED WITH COUNSEL, MRS. FOGEL.
Audio Media:   14-020907 Start: 11:38:35 Stop: 12:34:27
Audio Media:   14-020907 Start: 13:42:03 Stop: 15:00:49
Audio Media:   14-020907 Start: 15:18:26 Stop: 17:19:00
Docket Date:   02/09/2007 Docket Number: 34
Docket Description:   MOTION, VACATE ORDER
Docket Type:   Motion Filed By: Plaintiff Status: Denied
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S ORAL MOTION TO VACATE AGREEMENTS (SAVAGE, J.) DENIED.
Docket Date:   02/09/2007 Docket Number: 35
Docket Description:   COMPLAINT/MOTION WITHDRAWN
Docket Text:   COURT DETERMINES DEFENDANT/COUNTER PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT ON VALIDITY OF AGREEMENT (#25) (SAVAGE, J.) IS MOOT.
Docket Date:   02/09/2007 Docket Number: 36
Docket Description:   CLOSE TESTIMONY
Docket Text:   AT THE CLOSE OF PLAINTIFF'S TESTIMONY, DEFENDANT'S ORAL MOTION FOR JUDGMENT (SAVAGE, J.) NO RULING.
Docket Date:   02/09/2007 Docket Number: 37
Docket Description:   CLOSE TESTIMONY
Docket Text:   AT THE CLOSE OF ALL TESTIMONY, DEFENDANT RENEWS MOTION FOR JUDGMENT (SAVAGE, J.) NO RULING.
Docket Date:   02/09/2007 Docket Number: 38
Docket Description:   COMPLAINT/MOTION WITHDRAWN
Docket Text:   COURT (SAVAGE, J.) DETERMINES THAT THE AGREEMENT AND SUPPLEMENT AGREEMENT ARE VALID. ORDER TO BE SUBMITTED.
Docket Date:   02/09/2007 Docket Number: 39
Docket Description:   EXHIBITS ADMITTED AND FILED
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S EXHIBITS #1 THROUGH #10 ADMITTED AND FILED.
Docket Date:   02/09/2007 Docket Number: 40
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S EXHIBITS #1 THROUGH #3 ADMITTED AND FILED.
Docket Date:   02/09/2007 Docket Number: 41
Docket Description:   EXHIBIT SHEET FILED
Docket Text:   EXHIBIT SHEET, FILED.
Docket Date:   02/20/2007 Docket Number: 42
Docket Description:   MONEY DEPOSITED IN THE REGISTRY
Docket Text:   MONEY IN THE AMOUNT OF $100.00 RECEIVED FROM DEFENDANT AND DEPOSITED IN THE REGISTRY OF THE COURT, FILED.
Docket Date:   02/22/2007 Docket Number: 43
Docket Description:   MONEY DEPOSITED IN THE REGISTRY
Docket Text:   MONEY IN THE AMOUNT OF $500.00 RECEIVED FROM PLAINTIFF AND DEPOSITED IN THE REGISTRY OF THE COURT, FILED.
Docket Date:   02/22/2007 Docket Number: 44
Docket Description:   CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S NOTICE OF SERVICE, FILED.
Docket Date:   02/26/2007 Docket Number: 45
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S NOTICE OF SERVICE, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   02/28/2007 Docket Number: 46
Docket Description:   F/D MASTER'S TAPE RECORD
Ruling Judge:   SALANT, STEVEN G MAS
Docket Text:   FAMILY DIVISION MASTER'S FINDINGS, EXHIBITS AND TAG REPORT FROM HEARING ON 02/28/07, FILED. EXHIBITS IN FILE.
Docket Date:   02/28/2007 Docket Number: 47
Docket Description:   HEARING, UNCONTESTED DIVORCE
Docket Text:   UNCONTESTED DIVORCE HEARING (SALANT, M.) BEFORE FAMILY DIVISION MASTER. MASTER TAKES TESTIMONY ON COMPLAINT FOR ABSOLUTE DIVORCE. ISSUES ADDRESSED:SEPARATION AGREEMENT,SUPPLEMENT SEPARATION AGREEMENT, AND SECOND SUPPLEMENT SEPARATION AGREEMENT ALL INCORPORATED BUT NOT MERGED;COSTS ASSESSED TO THE PLAINTIFF. PLAINTIFF APPEARED WITH COUNSEL MS. CLARK. DEFENDANT APPEARED WITH COUNSEL MS. FOGEL.
Audio Media:   22-022807 Start: 09:30:34 Stop: 09:39:29
Docket Date:   02/28/2007 Docket Number: 48
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S EXHIBITS #1-4 ADMITTED AND FILED.
Docket Date:   02/28/2007 Docket Number: 49
Docket Description:   MASTER MAKES ORAL RECOMMENDATIONS
Docket Text:   MASTER (SALANT, M.) MAKES ORAL RECOMMENDATIONS. SEE MASTER'S FINDINGS SHEET.
Docket Date:   02/28/2007 Docket Number: 50
Docket Description:   AGREEMENT
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (SAVAGE, J.) THAT THE VALIDITY OF THE PARTIES' SEPARATION AGREEMENT, DATED DECEMBER 9, 2005 AND THE SUPPLEMENT THERETO, ALSO DATED DECEMBER 9, 2005 BE AND IT IS HEREBY AFFIRMED, ENTERED. (COPIES MAILED)
Docket Date:   03/02/2007 Docket Number: 51
Docket Description:   WAIVER OF 10 DAY EXCEPTIONS PERIOD
Docket Type:   Docket Filed By: Joint
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF AND DEFENDANT'S WAIVER, FILED.
Docket Date:   03/12/2007 Docket Number: 52
Docket Description:   JUDGMENT OF ABSOLUTE DIVORCE
Ruling Judge:   MCGANN, TERRENCE J
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT OF ABSOLUTE DIVORCE (MCGANN, J./SALANT, M.), THAT DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER, IS HEREBY GRANTED AN ABSOLUTE DIVORCE FROM PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER, THAT THE TERMS AND PROVISIONS OF THE PARTIES' SEPARATION AGREEMENT, FIRST SUPPLEMENT SEPARATION AND SECOND SUPPLEMENT TO SEPARATION AGREEMENT BE THE SAME ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED BUT NOT MERGED, THAT THE OBLIGOR ACCUMULATES SUPPORT PAYMENT ARREARS AMOUNTING TO MORE THAN 30 DAYS OF SUPPORT, HE/SHE SHALL BE SUBJECT TO SERICE OF AN EARNINGS WITHHOLDING ORDER, JUDGMENT ENTERED. (COPIES MAILED)
Docket Date:   03/15/2007 Docket Number: 53
Docket Description:   MOTION, RELEASE FUNDS FROM COURT REGISTRY
Docket Type:   Motion Filed By: Joint Status: Granted
Ruling Judge:   ALGEO, MICHAEL J
Reference Docket(s):   Ruling: 54
Docket Text:   JOINT MOTION TO RELEASE FUNDS FROM THE COURT REGISTRY, FILED.
Docket Date:   03/28/2007 Docket Number: 54
Docket Description:   ORDER OF COURT
Docket Type:   Ruling Filed By: Court Status: Granted
Reference Docket(s):   Motion: 53
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (ALGEO, J./KALIL, M.) THAT THE COURT REGISTRY SHALL RELEASE $500.00 TO THE PLAINTIFF AND $100.00 TO THE DEFENDANT, ENTERED. (COPIES MAILED)
Docket Date:   03/29/2007 Docket Number: 55
Docket Description:   CHECK ISSUED
Docket Text:   $25.00 INCLUDED IN CK #1163 ISSUED TO CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT FOR CLERK'S FEE. $479.57 ($500.00 PRIN + 0.32 INT - $20.75 FEE) INCLUDED IN CK #1164 ISSUED TO RICHARD A. FORESTER. $95.82 ($100.00 PRIN +.07 INT - $4.25 FEE) ISSUED TO ABBEY L. FORESTER. PAYOUTS VIA COURT ORDER, ENTRY #54.
Docket Date:   02/01/2008 Docket Number: 56
Docket Description:   CERTIFIED COPIES ISSUED
Docket Text:   CERTIFIED COPIES ISSUED AND HANDED.
Docket Date:   04/30/2008 Docket Number: 57
Docket Text:   CERTIFIED COPIES ISSUED AND HANDED.
Docket Date:   04/23/2009 Docket Number: 58
Docket Description:   NOTICE, CHANGE CHILD SUPPORT PAYEE (MCOCSE)
Docket Type:   Docket Filed By: Intervenor
Docket Text:   MCOCSE'S NOTICE TO CHANGE CHILD SUPPORT PAYEE, FILED.
Docket Date:   04/02/2010 Docket Number: 59
Docket Description:   MOTION, DECREASE IN SUPPORT (NON-MCOCSE)
Docket Type:   Motion Filed By: Plaintiff Status: Withdrawn
Ruling Judge:   WISOR, CLARK E
Reference Docket(s):   Opposition: 70
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S PETITION/MOTION TO MODIFY CHILD SUPPORT, FILED.
Docket Date:   04/02/2010 Docket Number: 60
Docket Description:   MOTION, CHANGE OF VISITATION
Reference Docket(s):   Opposition: 71
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S PETITION/MOTION TO MODIFY VISITATION, FILED.
Docket Date:   04/02/2010 Docket Number: 61
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S INFORMATION SHEET, FILED.
Docket Date:   04/02/2010 Docket Number: 62
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S FINANCIAL STATEMENT, FILED.
Docket Date:   04/13/2010 Docket Number: 63
Docket Text:   SUMMONS ISSUED FOR PERSONAL SERVICE AND MAILED TO PLAINTIFF.
Docket Date:   04/27/2010 Docket Number: 64
Docket Description:   MOTION, CONTEMPT
Reference Docket(s):   Opposition: 72
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR CONTEMPT (DENIAL OF VISITATION), FILED.
Docket Date:   04/27/2010 Docket Number: 65
Docket Text:   SUMMONS ISSUED AS TO THE DEFENDANT AND HANDED TO THE PLAINTIFF.
Docket Date:   05/24/2010 Docket Number: 66
Docket Description:   
Docket Text:   DISTRICT COURT OF MARYLAND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CASE NUMBER 0601SP023982010 IS TRANSFERRED TO CIRCUIT COURT AND GIVEN CASE NUMBER FAMILY LAW 86502 TO BE CONSIDERED ALONG WITH THE ABOVE CAPTIONED CASE FILED.
Docket Date:   05/24/2010 Docket Number: 67
Docket Description:   SHERIFF'S RETURN - F/D MASTER SUMMONS SERVED
Docket Text:   SHERIFF'S RETURN ON SUMMONS. SERVED ON 05/17/2010 AS TO ABBEY L. FORESTER FILED.
Docket Date:   05/27/2010 Docket Number: 68
Docket Description:   NOTICE, SCHEDULING HEARING & ORDER
Ruling Judge:   DEBELIUS, JOHN W III
Docket Text:   NOTICE OF SCHEDULING HEARING AND ORDER OF COURT (DEBELIUS, J), ENTERED. (COPIES MAILED)
Docket Date:   05/28/2010 Docket Number: 69
Docket Text:   ONE CERTIFIED COPY ISSUED AND HANDED TO THE PLAINTIFF.
Docket Date:   06/16/2010 Docket Number: 70
Docket Description:   OPPOSITION, F/D MODIFICATION/CONTEMPT PET.
Docket Type:   Opposition Filed By: Defendant
Reference Docket(s):   Motion: 59
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S ANSWER TO PETITION/MOTION TO MODIFY CHILD SUPPORT, FILED.
Docket Date:   06/16/2010 Docket Number: 71
Reference Docket(s):   Motion: 60
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S ANSWER TO PETITION/MOTION TO MODIFY VISITATION, FILED.
Docket Date:   06/16/2010 Docket Number: 72
Reference Docket(s):   Motion: 64
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S ANSWER TO PETITION FOR CONTEMPT (DENIAL OF VISITATION) AND ATTACHMENTS, FILED.
Docket Date:   06/16/2010 Docket Number: 73
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S INFORMATION SHEET, FILED.
Docket Date:   06/16/2010 Docket Number: 74
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S FINANCIAL STATEMENT, FILED.
Docket Date:   06/23/2010 Docket Number: 75
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S NOTICE OF SERVICE, FILED.
Docket Date:   06/30/2010 Docket Number: 76
Docket Description:   NOTICE, EXISTING SCHEDULE
Docket Text:   NOTICE OF EXISTING SCHEDULE SENT TO JO BENSON FOGEL, ESQ, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   07/08/2010 Docket Number: 77
Docket Description:   MOTION, CONTEMPT
Docket Type:   Motion Filed By: Defendant Status: Partial
Reference Docket(s):   Ruling: 102
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S COUNTER-MOTION FOR CONTEMPT AND OTHER RELIEF AND ATTACHMENTS, FILED.
Docket Date:   07/08/2010 Docket Number: 78
Docket Description:   AFFIDAVIT OF
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF COUNTER-MOTION FOR CONTEMPT AND OTHER RELIEF, FILED.
Docket Date:   07/12/2010 Docket Number: 79
Docket Description:   HEARING, SCHEDULING HEARING
Ruling Judge:   COCKERILL, CHARLES
Docket Text:   SCHEDULING HEARING (COCKERILL, M.) HELD. MASTER SETS POST JUDGMENT ISSUES. PLAINTIFF APPEARED PRO SE. DEFENDANT APPEARED WITH COUNSEL, MS. FOGEL.
Audio Media:   22-071210 Start: 08:45:24 Stop: 08:55:08
Docket Date:   07/12/2010 Docket Number: 80
Docket Description:   ORDER, CONTEMPT/MODIFICATION HEARING F/D
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (DEBELIUS, J./COCKERILL, M.) REQUIRING THE DEFENDANT TO APPEAR FOR A CONTEMPT/MODIFICATION HEARING ON 11/03/2010 AT 9:30AM, ENTERED. (COPIES HANDED)
Docket Date:   07/12/2010 Docket Number: 81
Docket Description:   ORDER, SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE - PJ
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (DEBELIUS, J./COCKERILL, M.) THAT THE PARTIES SHALL PARTICIPATE IN A POST JUDGMENT SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE ON 10/4/2010 FROM 9:00 AM UNTIL 11:30 AM, ENTERED. (COPIES HANDED)
Docket Date:   07/21/2010 Docket Number: 82
Docket Description:   ORDER, N V. H/PRIVILEGE ATTORNEY
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (ALGEO, J./COCKERILL, M.) APPOINTING SUZANNE L. DUCLOS, ESQ.,AS ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT MINOR CHILDREN. (PRIVILEGE/NAGEL V. HOOKS), ENTERED (COPIES MAILED)
Docket Date:   08/31/2010 Docket Number: 83
Docket Description:   LINE
Docket Text:   JO BENSON FORGEL, COUNSEL FOR DEFENDANT, TO SUZANNE L. DUCLOS, CHILD PRIVILEGE ATTORNEY, THAT THE DEFENDANT ADVANCED THE SUM OF #250.00 TO THE ESCROW ACCOUNT OF THE CHILD PRIVILEGE ATTORNEY AND ATTACHMENT, FILED.
Docket Date:   10/05/2010 Docket Number: 84
Docket Description:   MEMORANDUM
Docket Text:   JUDGE RYAN'S MEMORANDUM (PARTIES AGREED IN PRINCIPLE, AN ORDER/AGREEMENT WILL BE PREPARED AND A CONSENT ORDER WILL BE SUBMITTED) , FILED.
Docket Date:   10/14/2010 Docket Number: 85
Docket Description:   AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE ON SUBPOENA: SERVED
Docket Text:   AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE ON SUBPOENA: SERVED AS TO JUDGE RYAN ON 10/12/2010, FILED.
Docket Date:   10/20/2010 Docket Number: 86
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S LINE -DISCLOSURE OF POTENTIAL WITNESSES, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   10/28/2010 Docket Number: 87
Docket Text:   COURT APPOINTED CHILD PRIVILEGE ATTORNEY SUZANNE L. DUCLOS' WAIVER OF PRIVILEGE, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   10/28/2010 Docket Number: 88
Docket Description:   PETITION, ATTORNEY FEES
Docket Type:   Motion Filed By: Other Status: Granted
Reference Docket(s):   Ruling: 119
Docket Text:   COURT APPOINTED CHILD PRIVILEGE ATTORNEY SUZANNE L. DUCLOS' MOTION FOR FEES AND ATTACHMENT, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   11/01/2010 Docket Number: 89
Docket Description:   RESPONSE
Docket Text:   DEFENDANT'S RESPONSE TO CHILD PRIVILEGE ATTORNEY'S MOTION FOR FEES AND CERTIFICATE REGARDING ORIGINAL RECORDS, FILED. (LP)
Docket Date:   11/03/2010 Docket Number: 90
Docket Description:   LINE ENTERING APPEARANCE OF COUNSEL
Docket Text:   LINE ENTERING THE APPEARANCE OF JOHN GORDON FORESTER JR. AS COUNSEL FOR PLAINTIFF, FILED.
Docket Date:   11/03/2010 Docket Number: 91
Docket Description:   HEARING, POSTPONEMENT
Ruling Judge:   CRAVEN, THOMAS L
Docket Text:   POSTPONEMENT HEARING HELD (CRAVEN, J.) AS TO PLAINTIFF ORAL MOTION TO POSTPONE - DENIED. PLAINTIFF APPEARED WITH COUNSEL, MR. FORESTER. DEFENDANT APPEARED WITH COUNSEL, MR. FOGEL.
Audio Media:   06-110310 Start: 11:12:55 Stop: 11:21:52
Docket Date:   11/03/2010 Docket Number: 92
Docket Description:   COURT ORDERS/DIRECTS
Ruling Judge:   CRAVEN, THOMAS L
Docket Text:   COURT (CRAVEN, J.) DIRECTS PARTIES TO MASTER WISOR FOR HEARING.
Docket Date:   11/03/2010 Docket Number: 93
Docket Description:   HEARING, MODIFICATION REQUEST
Docket Text:   CASE CALLED FOR THE PURPOSE OF A HEARING (WISOR, M.) ON PLAINTIFF'S PETITION/MOTION TO MODIFY CHILD SUPPORT (DE#59) . PLAINTIFF APPEARED WITH COUNSEL, MR. FORESTER. DEFENDANT APPEARED WITH COUNSEL, MS. FOGEL.
Audio Media:   23-110310 Start: 09:58:24 Stop: 09:59:03
Audio Media:   23-110310 Start: 11:27:24 Stop: 11:52:15
Audio Media:   23-110310 Start: 13:04:35 Stop: 15:13:10
Audio Media:   23-110310 Start: 15:51:25 Stop: 16:20:02
Docket Date:   11/03/2010 Docket Number: 94
Docket Description:   HEARING, MODIFICATION REQUEST
Docket Text:   CASE CALLED FOR THE PURPOSE OF A HEARING (WISOR, M.) ON PLAINTIFF'S PETITION/MOTION TO MODIFY CHILD SUPPORT (DE#60) .
Docket Date:   11/03/2010 Docket Number: 95
Docket Text:   CASE CALLED FOR THE PURPOSE OF A HEARING (WISOR, M.) ON PLAINTIFF'S MOTIN FOR CONTEMPT AT DE#64.
Docket Date:   11/03/2010 Docket Number: 96
Docket Description:   MOTION, WITHDRAW (PARTIAL - CASE NOT CLOSED)
Docket Text:   PLAINTIFF'S ORALLY WITHDRAWS ALL PENDING MOTIONS AT DE#59, 60, AND 64 (WISOR, M.) .
Docket Date:   11/03/2010 Docket Number: 97
Docket Description:   HEARING, PETITION FOR CONTEMPT
Docket Text:   HEARING (WISOR, M.) ON DEFENDANT'S COUNTER MOTION FOR CONTEMPT AT DOCKET ENTRY #77. ISSUES ADDRESSED: CHILD SUPPORT, MEDICAL BILLS, AND ATTORNEY'S FEES.
Docket Date:   11/03/2010 Docket Number: 98
Docket Text:   HEARING (WISOR, M.) ON DEFENDANT'S COUNTER-MOTION FOR ENFORCEMENT (DE#77) . ISSUES ADDRESSED: CHILD SUPPORT, MEDICAL BILLS, AND ATTORNEY'S FEES.
Docket Date:   11/03/2010 Docket Number: 99
Docket Description:   MASTER MAKES ORAL RECOMMENDATIONS
Docket Text:   MASTER (WISOR, M.) MAKES ORAL RECOMMENDATIONS.
Docket Date:   11/03/2010 Docket Number: 100
Docket Description:   EXHIBIT SHEET FILED
Docket Text:   EXHIBIT SHEET, FILED. EXHIBITS IN ENVELOPE.
Docket Date:   11/23/2010 Docket Number: 101
Docket Description:   REPORT & RECOMMENDATIONS FROM FDM/SM
Docket Text:   MASTER WISOR'S LINE TO FILE THE ATTACHED PARTIAL TRANSCRIPT AS THE REPORT AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF FAMILY DIVISION MASTER, FILED.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 102
Docket Description:   ORDER OF COURT
Docket Type:   Ruling Filed By: Court Status: Partial
Ruling Judge:   RUBIN, RONALD B
Reference Docket(s):   Motion: 77
Docket Text:   ORDER (RUBIN, J./WISOR, M.) THAT THE DEFENDANT'S COUNTER-MOTION FOR CONTEMPT AND ENFORCEMENT FILED ON JULY 8, 2010 IS DENIED IN PART AND GRANTED IN PART AND THAT PLAINTIFF WITHDRAWS ON THE RECORD ALL PENDING MOTIONS FILED AT DOCKET ENTRIES #59, #60, AND #64, ENTERED. (COPIES MAILED)
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 103
Docket Description:   JUDGMENT (PARTIAL - CASE NOT CLOSED)
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF NINETEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS AND NO CENTS ($19,000.00) FOR ALIMONY ARREARS.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 104
Docket Description:   NOTICE, ENTRY OF JUDGMENT MAILED
Docket Text:   NOTICE OF ENTRY OF JUDGMENT MAILED.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 105
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF FORTY-THREE THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED EIGHTEEN DOLLARS AND EIGHTY-THREE CENTS ($43,318.83) FOR CHILD SUPPORT ARREARS.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 106
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 107
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF SIXTY-FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS AND NO CENTS ($6,500.00) FOR UNPAID ACTIVITY FEES.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 108
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 109
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF TWO THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED SIXTY-EIGHT DOLLARS AND SEVENTY-TWO CENTS ($2,568.72) FOR HEALTH INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 110
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 111
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF FOUR THOUSAND, THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY DOLLARS AND SEVENTY-EIGHT CENTS ($4,370.78) FOR MEDICAL REIMBURSEMENT.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 112
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 113
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF ONE THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED TWELVE DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS ($1,512.50) FOR TUTORING REIMBURSEMENT.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 114
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 115
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF DEFENDANT, ABBEY L. FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF NINETEEN THOUSAND, EIGHT HUNDRED EIGHTY-FIVE DOLLARS AND NO CENTS ($19,885.00) FOR ATTORNEY FEES.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 116
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 117
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF THE DEFENDANT, ABBEY L FORESTER AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A. FORESTER IN THE AMOUNT OF SIXTY-THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS AND NO CENTS ($6,300.00) FOR THE 529 PLAN.
Docket Date:   12/02/2010 Docket Number: 118
Docket Date:   12/28/2010 Docket Number: 119
Docket Description:   ORDER, ATTORNEY FEES
Docket Type:   Ruling Filed By: Court Status: Granted
Ruling Judge:   RUBIN, RONALD B
Reference Docket(s):   Motion: 88
Docket Text:   ORDER OF COURT (RUBIN, J./COCKERILL, M.) THAT SUZANNE L. DUCLOS BE AWARDED ATTORNEY'S FEES; AMOUNT TO BE PAID WITHIN 20 DAYS IF NOT PAID UPON FILING OF A LINE FROM ATTORNEY DUCLOS CLERK SHALL ENTER A JUDGMENT; ATTORNEY DUCLOS SHALL RELEASE AND RETURN TO DEFENDANT THE AMOUNT HELD IN ESCROW PURSUANT TO THE ORDER ENTERED 07/21/2010, ENTERED. (COPIES MAILED)
Docket Date:   04/01/2011 Docket Number: 120
Docket Text:   CHILD PRIVILEGE ATTORNEY'S (SUZANNE L DUCLOS) LINE FOR JUDGMENT AGAINST PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A FORESTER, FILED.
Docket Date:   04/01/2011 Docket Number: 121
Docket Description:   JUDGMENT
Docket Text:   JUDGMENT ENTERED ON THE JUDGMENT INDEX IN FAVOR OF SUZANNE L DUCLOS AND AGAINST THE PLAINTIFF, RICHARD A FORESTER, IN THE AMOUNT OF TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. ($250.00)
Docket Date:   04/05/2011 Docket Number: 122
This is an electronic case record. Full case information cannot be made available either because of legal restrictions on access to case records found in Maryland rules 16-1001 through 16-1011, or because of the practical difficulties inherent in reducing a case record into an electronic format.
Go Back
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: August 24, 2011, 08:52:04 AM »

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=000000GE74042&loc=23&detailLoc=DSTRAF

DISTRICT COURT OF MARYLAND
Case Information
Go Back
Court System:   DISTRICT COURT FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY (ROCKVILLE) - TRAFFIC SYSTEM
Citation Number:   000000GE74042Case Status:CLOSED CASE
Violation Date:   11/09/2010   Violation Time:   07:00 PM
Violation County:   MONTGOMERY COUNTY (ROCKVILLE)
District Code:   06   Location Code:   01
AgencyName:MCP - 2ND DISTRICT
Officer Name:BARNES, J
Officer ID:2435
Defendant Information

Defendant Name:FORESTER, RICHARD ALEXANDER
Address:1344 JEFFERSON ST NW
City:   WASHINGTONState:DCZip Code:20011
Race:WHITE,CAUCASIAN,ASIATIC INDIAN,ARAB
Sex:MHeight:508Weight:170
DOB:05/1970
Charge Information

Charge:   Article:TASec:13Sub-Sec:401Para:HCode:
Description:   DRIVING VEH. ON HWY. WITH SUSPENDED REGISTRATION
Location Stopped:   EAST WEST HWY @ BEACH DR
Contributed to Accident?:   NO   Personal Injury?:   NO
Fine:   150
Vehicle Tag:   58107M5   State:   MD   Vehicle Description:   06JEEP
Disposition Information

Plea:   GUILTY
Disposition:   GUILTY
Disposition Date:   01/25/2011
Contributed To Accident:   NO   Personal Injury?:   NO
Sentence Date:   01/25/2011
Sentence Time:   Yrs:00Mos:00Days:000
Suspended Time:   Yrs:00Mos:00Days:000
Costs: Fine:   150   CourtCost:   0   CICF:   0
Suspended: Fine:   0   CourtCost:   0   CICF Cost:   0
Event History Information

Event   Date   Comment
ESCH   2010-11-19   20110125;0900A;01
KEYP   2011-01-25   TRIAL KEYPOINT 09:36:10 REEL 999999
SUSP   2011-01-25   FAILURE TO APPEAR SUSPENSION;TRIAL OF 012511 SET 111910
SUSR   2011-01-25   FAILURE TO APPEAR SUSPENSION RECALL EFFECTIVE 012511
DCHG   2011-01-25   T;012511;FTA ;0000000;0000000; ; ; ; ;00000019;9M1
SCHG   2011-01-25   D225;A TO C

This is an electronic case record. Full case information cannot be made available either because of legal restrictions on access to case records found in Maryland rules 16-1001 through 16-1011, or because of the practical difficulties inherent in reducing a case record into an electronic format.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: August 24, 2011, 08:58:03 AM »

Is thi the same Forester? Pffffft!

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=2D00188911&loc=23&detailLoc=DSCR

DISTRICT COURT OF MARYLAND
Go Back
Case Information

Court System:   DISTRICT COURT FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY - CRIMINAL SYSTEM
Case Number:   2D00188911Tracking No:992001205241
Case Type:   CRIMINAL
District Code:   06Location Code:01
Document Type:   CITATIONIssued Date:12/16/2006
Case Status:   CLOSEDCase Disposition:TRIAL
Defendant Information

Defendant Name:   FORESTER, RICHARD A
Race:   WHITE, CAUCASIAN, ASIATIC INDIAN, ARAB
Sex:   MHeight:508Weight:170DOB:05/02/1970
Address:   8807 RUSTBURG CIR
City:   MONTGOMERY VILLAGEState:MDZip Code:20886 - 0000
Charge and Disposition Information

(Each Charge is listed separately. The disposition is listed below the Charge)
Charge No:   001Description:CDS:POSS PARAPHERNALIA
Statute:   CR.5.619.(c)(1)Description:CDS:POSS PARAPHERNALIA
Amended Date:   CJIS Code:5 3550MO/PLL:Probable Cause:
Incident Date From:      To:      Victim Age:   
Disposition

Plea:   GUILTY
Disposition:   PBJ UNSUPERVISEDDisposition Date:01/29/2007
Fine:$500.00Court Costs:$22.50CICF:$35.00
Amt Suspended:   Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
PBJ EndDate:   02/28/2007Probation End Date:Restitution Amount:$0.00
Jail Term:   Yrs:Mos:Days:
Suspended Term:   Yrs:Mos:Days:
Credit Time Served:   
Related Person Information

(Each Person related to the case other than the Defendant is shown)
Name:PATAPIS, A
Connection:COMPLAINANT/POLICE OFFICER
Agency Code:   MCPAgency Sub-Code:M15Officer ID:2110
Event History Information

Event   Date   Comment
DOCI   12/26/2006   CIT ISSUED 061216

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.