March 28, 2024, 01:58:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBYN GARDNER 35 YEARS OLD MISSING IN ARUBA SINCE AUGUST 2, 2011 #1  (Read 566835 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: August 24, 2011, 02:05:31 PM »

Robin Gardner did not have a clue that the minute she signed that life insurance policy the writing was on the wall ... the writing implied she would never return from her Aruban getaway with Gary Giordano.

Janet

+++++

Robyn Gardner missing: FBI searches Gaithersburg house of Gary Giordano
August 12, 2011 - 02:13 pm

<snipped>

Giordano and Gardner, who is from Frederick, Maryland, arrived in Aruba on July 31 and stayed in the same room at a Marriott hotel.

<snipped>

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2011/08/robyn-gardner-missing-aruba-authorities-believe-gardner-dead-65060_page2.html

Gary Giordano Tried to Collect Insurance Payout on Robyn Gardner: Sources
Aug. 18, 2011

Gary Giordano, the only suspect in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner in Aruba, tried to redeem an insurance policy on Gardner that could be worth up to $1.5 million, according to reports.

Giordano moved to collect on the policy, which named him as beneficiary, within two days of reporting Gardner missing, the Associated Press reported.

Police were investigating an accidental death insurance policy for Gardner that named Giordano, 50, as the beneficiary, ABC News had reported earlier this week.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/International/gary-giordano-redeem-insurance-policy-robyn-gardner/story?id=14331550

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: August 24, 2011, 02:18:42 PM »

Robyn Gardner's Boyfriends Clash Over Her Last Hours
Aug. 24, 2011

<snipped>

(Richard) Forester said that he is upset that the woman he was considering marrying was off an island tryst with another man.

"Am I angry that she was there with him? Of course. Do I ask myself why and what she was thinking? Yes," said Forester. "But I can't let that consume me.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/International/robyn-gardners-boyfriends-clash-hours/story?id=14370011

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: August 24, 2011, 02:22:10 PM »

I thought Forester said that he didn't know his girlfriend went to Aruba, that he said she told him she was going to Florida?

Forester said Gardner lived much of the time with him in Rockville, Maryland and had said that she and Giordano were platonic friends. The pair were scheduled to spend about five days in Aruba,Forester said.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/11/....test=latestnews

Is the ex husband NOT coming forth because ??????
Why did Forester miss-state that he knew Robyn was in Aruba for 5 days with another guy?
Why would Robyn take off to Aruba with her friend rather then her boyfriend?
All of those involved have MONEY PROBLEMS - follow the money!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: August 24, 2011, 02:26:30 PM »

Forester told Lauer that Gardner at first lied to him about her trip, originally telling him she was headed to Florida to visit family.
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44102681/ns/today-today_people/t/boyfriend-fears-safety-woman-missing-aruba/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: August 24, 2011, 02:31:41 PM »

The lie that Gary Giordona told customs speaks volumes when attempting to leave the Island.

Janet

++++

Missing in Aruba: Suspect Took Out $1.5 Million Insurance Policy
Aug. 17, 2011

<snipped>

Three days after the search for Gardner began, Giordano got within feet of leaving the country before he was stopped at Aruba's airport, after passing through security and U.S. customs -- where he told customs he had to change flights because of weather, and inexplicably told officials that his travel companion was "taking another flight."  When arrested, authorities say Giordano was drenched in sweat.

<snipped>

Video:
http://abcnews.go.com/International/missing-aruba-suspect-15-million-insurance-policy/story?id=14321496

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #865 on: August 24, 2011, 02:57:40 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/robyn-gardner-mystery-aruba-boyfriend-gary-giordanos-claims-14369955Short

Mystery in Aruba: Boyfriend on Giordano's Claims
Robyn Gardner's boyfriend Richard Forester and Dan Abrams on her disappearance.
05:01 | 08/24/2011

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/robyn-gardner-mystery-aruba-gary-giordanos-side-story-14369921?tab=9482931&section=1206828

Mystery in Aruba: Gary Giordano's Side of Story
A detailed account from the prime suspect in Robyn Gardner's disappearance.
02:24 | 08/24/2011

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #866 on: August 24, 2011, 03:09:01 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/local/908-public-prosecutor-is-investigating-confidential-information-leaks-in-regards-to-gary-giordano-case.html

Public Prosecutor is investigating confidential information leaks in regards to Gary Giordano case         

Wednesday, 24 August 2011 14:10

Local NBC Affiliate ATV spoke with Mr. Taco Stein of the Public Prosecutor's office in relation to confidential information that is being leaked to the US Media particularly ABC News.

Mr. Stein says that they are very worried that very sensitive information has been published by ABC. They will start an internal investigation to see who is leaking this information. Stein says:" We are frustrated,annoyed and angry". Unemployment and/or imprisonment can be some of the consequences to finding the one(s) responsible. Gary Giordano has access to cable in jail and therefore can come across information that was not intended for publication. 

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: August 24, 2011, 03:20:35 PM »

The news say now that the blood was from a cut on her toe?

Why would someone want to snorkel in salt water after getting a bad cut on her toe?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/robyn-gardners-boyfriends-clash-hours/story?id=14370011

Exactly. I'm still not thinking they really went snorkeling. I mean, Robyn had extensions AND Gary had a hairpiece. The salt water would destroy the adhesive. How coincidental that Giordano suddenly says something about Robyn cutting her toe, so could it be that he's had ample time to think of how to give reason to the blood found on or by a rock? DNA probably came back that matched Robyn, so he had to quick come up with something that would cover why a spot of her blood was found there.

I'm wondering if this is a scheme to make money off of insurance. For all any of us know, they could ALL be involved. In Aruba, no body = no evidence, so Giordano could be let go...however, if this is about insurance fraud, then Robyn could be missing for a few months before Giordano receives the payout & then Robyn could acquire a new id. Not that I think it's what happened, but with all the questions surrounding these peeps, it sure can't be ruled out...yet.

I'm with you on this possibility of an insurance scam...that was the FIRST thing that I thought when I read this case.  I said it way back.  I may be wrong but never hurts to at least look at it from this angle. I noticed in the beginning that the bf said that he knew that she went with a guy...then he said no with family...well the guy's is gay...and so on...would she have really signed an insurance policy for THAT much money to a guy that has no relation to her?  She signed her own and the beneficiary as her mother, right?  A lot of people could benefit financially from this...if she is never found...could she have gotten away? Is she still alive?  Or did something go wrong during all of this?  Hmmmm....?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: August 24, 2011, 03:46:41 PM »

I often suspect a conspiracy where there is none.  However ... I doubt that the Robyn Gardner case is about a collaborated insurance scam.  I could be wrong.

Considering Gary Giordona was paying for the Aruban getaway ... could it be that Robyn Gardner ... without question ... put her signature on what she considered to be standard paperwork?

Could it be that Robin Gardner did not have a clue that the minute she signed that life insurance policy the writing was on the wall ... the writing that implied she would never return from the Aruban getaway with Gary Giordano?

Janet

++++

Document: Aruba cops quizzed Giordano on finances, insurance
August 18, 2011

<snipped>

On Thursday, Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein said that both Giordano and Gardner had their own travel insurance policies worth $1.5 million each. Giordano's mother is the beneficiary on his policy, Stein said, and authorities have not said who is the beneficiary on Gardner's policy.

Giordano, in fact, told investigators that his mother was the beneficiary on his policy, according to the interview transcript. He was not asked who was named as the beneficiary of Gardner's policy.

<snipped>

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-08-18/world/aruba.missing.woman_1_aruban-authorities-travel-insurance-aruba-cops?_s=PM:WORLD

Aug. 18, 2011

Gary Giordano, the only suspect in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner in Aruba, tried to redeem an insurance policy on Gardner that could be worth up to $1.5 million, according to reports.

Giordano moved to collect on the policy, which named him as beneficiary, within two days of reporting Gardner missing, the Associated Press reported.

Police were investigating an accidental death insurance policy for Gardner that named Giordano, 50, as the beneficiary, ABC News had reported earlier this week.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/International/gary-giordano-redeem-insurance-policy-robyn-gardner/story?id=14331550

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: August 24, 2011, 04:01:43 PM »

I often suspect a conspiracy where there is none.  However ... I doubt that the Robyn Gardner case is about a collaborated insurance scam.  I could be wrong.

Considering Gary Giordona was paying for the Aruban getaway ... could it be that Robyn Gardner ... without question ... put her signature on what she considered to be standard paperwork?

Could it be that Robin Gardner did not have a clue that the minute she signed that life insurance policy the writing was on the wall ... the writing that implied she would never return from the Aruban getaway with Gary Giordano?

Janet

++++

August 18, 2011

<snipped>

On Thursday, Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein said that both Giordano and Gardner had their own travel insurance policies worth $1.5 million each. Giordano's mother is the beneficiary on his policy, Stein said, and authorities have not said who is the beneficiary on Gardner's policy.

Giordano, in fact, told investigators that his mother was the beneficiary on his policy, according to the interview transcript. He was not asked who was named as the beneficiary of Gardner's policy.

<snipped>

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-08-18/world/aruba.missing.woman_1_aruban-authorities-travel-insurance-aruba-cops?_s=PM:WORLD

Aug. 18, 2011

<snipped>

Only problem is that Gary didn't pay money for the trip to Aruba, he used frequent travel miles or points if some kind.

Hi Janet! How's that new grandbaby? Kisses to your sweet cherubs! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: August 24, 2011, 04:18:06 PM »

http://arubaherald.com/local/908-public-prosecutor-is-investigating-confidential-information-leaks-in-regards-to-gary-giordano-case.html

Public Prosecutor is investigating confidential information leaks in regards to Gary Giordano case         

Local NBC Affiliate ATV spoke with Mr. Taco Stein of the Public Prosecutor's office in relation to confidential information that is being leaked to the US Media particularly ABC News.

Mr. Stein says that they are very worried that very sensitive information has been published by ABC. They will start an internal investigation to see who is leaking this information. Stein says:" We are frustrated,annoyed and angry". Unemployment and/or imprisonment can be some of the consequences to finding the one(s) responsible. Gary Giordano has access to cable in jail and therefore can come across information that was not intended for publication. 

He might want to start by looking at some of the local reporters who shall remain nameless but who's name rhymes a bit with "foolia rent-a-ho"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: August 24, 2011, 04:34:57 PM »

Janet

++++

August 18, 2011

<snipped>

<snipped>

Aug. 18, 2011

<snipped>

Only problem is that Gary didn't pay money for the trip to Aruba, he used frequent travel miles or points if some kind.

Hi Janet! How's that new grandbaby? Kisses to your sweet cherubs! 

Considering Robyn Gardner was being "taken" on an Aruban getaway by Gary Giordano ... could it be that she was not paying attention to the paperwork she was signing.  My hubby and I just signed some paperwork at our bank without reading the fine print.  We assumed that the terms were what had been outlined by our advisor.  We both realize it is not wise practice but ... we signed nevertheless.

Grandbaby?  I am still flying high.  Currently DIL, baby and grandson are in Quebec for a week visiting family.  Son was force to stay home and work.  He misses his family terribly.  I am receiving email images from DIL documenting the holiday with "other" grandparents and ... I am sooo jealous.

Thanks for asking Titch.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: August 24, 2011, 04:40:41 PM »

He might want to start by looking at some of the local reporters who shall remain nameless but who's name rhymes a bit with "foolia rent-a-ho"

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: August 24, 2011, 04:42:17 PM »

Thought the same thing, Klaas.  Who does she sleep with that she gets so much information.  At least I haven't seen her on the TV shows thus far.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: August 24, 2011, 04:42:24 PM »

It appears that Julia Renfro's relationship with the "powers that be" within the ALE ... relationship that was thisclose during the Natalee Holloway investigation ... has not changed.

Why would a reporter/editor be privy to Robyn Gardner case evidence that has yet to be released to the media?

Janet

++++

The Robyn Gardner Case

REPORT: ‘Beyond Pornographic’ Photos Of Robyn Gardner Found In Suspect’s Digital Camera
Posted on Aug 18, 2011 @ 11:15AM

<snipped> 

Police have also discovered naked photos of Robyn with Giordano on his digital camera, and the pictures are “beyond pornographic,” according to People magazine.

“You only see organs,” Julia Renfro, the editor-in-chief of Aruba Today said, explaining that it was unclear if the acts were consensual. “You don’t know if she is awake. There are other pictures where she is posing naked.”

<snipped>

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/08/report-beyond-pornographic-photos-robyn-gardner-found-suspect-s-digital-camera

The Natalee Holloway Case

Is the Government of Aruba Going after Natalee's Family?
Published December 07, 2005

BILL O'REILLY, HOST:  ... The thesis is that the Holloway family, Twitty family, impeded the police investigation, Julia. Do you believe that?

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, ARUBA TODAY: Well, it’s not really what I believe, but I did speak to the Commissioner Dompig earlier today, and I asked him, "What did you mean by they hurt the investigation?" And he said he’s not blaming them specifically for anything, but that their attacks via the U.S. media certainly changed the tide of the investigation, basically, pressuring the police to make what they felt, believe it or not, premature arrests of the suspect.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177980,00.html

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: August 24, 2011, 05:13:01 PM »

Klaas 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: August 24, 2011, 05:19:04 PM »

Janet, you have a point there. Maybe Robyn was too excited about going on the trip that she just thought she was signing something as standard procedure, therefore didn't read it all the way through.

You live in Canada. Right? Do you know the Canadian laws on offering & soliciting sex for sale, most importantly forming those connections being formed electronically on the net?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: August 24, 2011, 05:44:57 PM »

I still can not help but be puzzled by the fact that Robyn told the man that she is involved with and supposedly loves so many fibs...I am thinking that there is a lot more secrets that Robyn was keeping from him than he knows...I wonder if we will ever get the answers of what really happened to Robyn..for her family's sake I sure hope so.  Sad sad story of a young woman gone missing.....Again!  Prayers for Robyn...

Not that he can do much, but I think if I was the boyfriend, I would be making a trip to Aruba to see what the heck he can find out...wouldn't you all go if at all affordable? I wouldn't be able to stand being so far away...who has Robyn's clothes and belongings? I would want to get that stuff

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: August 24, 2011, 06:01:29 PM »

Janet, you have a point there. Maybe Robyn was too excited about going on the trip that she just thought she was signing something as standard procedure, therefore didn't read it all the way through.

You live in Canada. Right? Do you know the Canadian laws on offering & soliciting sex for sale, most importantly forming those connections being formed electronically on the net?

Not a clue Titch but ... I will find out.

Janet

_____

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: August 24, 2011, 06:03:55 PM »

I still can not help but be puzzled by the fact that Robyn told the man that she is involved with and supposedly loves so many fibs...I am thinking that there is a lot more secrets that Robyn was keeping from him than he knows...I wonder if we will ever get the answers of what really happened to Robyn..for her family's sake I sure hope so.  Sad sad story of a young woman gone missing.....Again!  Prayers for Robyn...

Not that he can do much, but I think if I was the boyfriend, I would be making a trip to Aruba to see what the heck he can find out...wouldn't you all go if at all affordable? I wouldn't be able to stand being so far away...who has Robyn's clothes and belongings? I would want to get that stuff

Cookie, something I can't get over is the fact that both Forester AND Giordano are shady. Forester is listed as a recruiter and Giordano is listed as a temporary manpower staffer. Both of these guys deal with the Internet & are IT literate, yet they're not plastered all over the net. For those that may not realize this, pimps advertise as recruiters & temp svcs all the time. Craig's List & the Want Ads used to be the main mo, now Twitter & Facebook are the main avenues used. I'm not "suggesting" anything, just stating an observation. I am a member of The Polaris Project and I'm against any & all forms of human trafficking. The thing I find mist surprising about Robyn's disappearance is the fact that Forester is sooo outspoken, has traveled all over granting interviews, yet the one place he didn't travel to is Aruba to search for the woman he's in love with.  Yeah, kinda sketchy if ya ask me, especially when Forester's court docs are taken into consideration.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.