May 01, 2024, 11:39:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 285386 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: August 19, 2011, 05:30:21 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/sfl-report-casey-anthonys-pontiac-sunfire-sent-to-scrapyard-20110819,0,4574230.story
Report: Casey Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire sent to scrapyard
Hal Boedeker, Orlando Sentinel
6:05 a.m. EDT, August 19, 2011

::snipping2::
“We learned that George Anthony and his attorney dropped off Casey’s car at a  junkyard,” anchor Bob Frier said. ”The recycling yard told us they were ordered not to sell anything off the car.”

In other Anthony news, defense attorney Jose Baez told TMZ that he isn’t concerned about a new Florida Bar inquiry into his ethics. Baez told TMZ that he is “looking forward to the bar completing its investigation, so that it can be dismissed just like the 20 previous complaints.”

1)....is it my imagination or has Lippmouth been surgically attached to george marie?  The guy seems to have nothing else to do but be their legal lap dog.....they HAVE to be raking in some fairly good money, no atty would spend this much time with them without getting paid ..well.

2) Looks like TMZ is the unofficial Felon News outlet. It was all up in the Ohio pix drama and now Blowhole giving his pompous azz routine through them...guess TMZ doesn't really care about dead murdered babies just the sensational celebrity crap, so why Bozo? He's a loser. He's probably filling them in on the next impromptu felon sighting. Gotta get those behind-the-scenes dollar amounts on paper.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: August 19, 2011, 05:43:06 PM »

WELCOME TO THE CAGE  rumpled buddha   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: August 19, 2011, 05:45:54 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Yellow evidence sticker still attached to #CaseyAnthony now crushed and cubed Pontiac Sunfire.
42 minutes ago

Yikes, is it just me but doesn't this bottom pic look as if a pair of eyes are staring out, I guess its just the tail/head lights but I find it eerie!
I always thought of it as Caylee's Coffin. Just emailed Dr. Phil and next will write his sponsors. First post, hope Idid i t right

Welcome rumpled buddha!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: August 19, 2011, 06:12:04 PM »

http://worldinfohub.net/
Dr. Phil’s Interview with ANTHONYS sparks rage and generates hundreds of comments Will his ratings survive?
Posted on August 19, 2011 by DavidCook

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: August 19, 2011, 06:13:17 PM »

Welcome rumpled buddha. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: August 19, 2011, 06:15:42 PM »

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/fla._bar_investigating_casey_anthony_lawyer_jose_baez_over_probation_matter/
Legal Ethics
Fla. Bar Investigating Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez Over Probation Matter
Posted Aug 19, 2011 2:40 PM CDT
By Molly McDonough

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: August 19, 2011, 06:41:13 PM »

http://worldinfohub.net/
Dr. Phil’s Interview with ANTHONYS sparks rage and generates hundreds of comments Will his ratings survive?
Posted on August 19, 2011 by DavidCook

read all of this..loved it!
thanks..

welcome to all new monkeys!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: August 19, 2011, 08:53:16 PM »

rumpled buddha:

Looking forward to more of your posts.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #248 on: August 19, 2011, 10:51:52 PM »

I want to know if the car stilled smelled of death and if George actually drove it to the tow yard.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: August 19, 2011, 11:40:17 PM »

I want to know if the car stilled smelled of death and if George actually drove it to the tow yard.

I heard their attorney, Lippman drove it to the junkyard.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: August 19, 2011, 11:44:09 PM »

Howdy! I think this is the article that states George and his atty drove the car to the junkyard.  The ballz on those two!  I would not be able to get into let alone allow someone to drive my grandchilds coffin to be crushed!  You guy know they were just afraid of it ever being tested again by a better scientific test.  Y'all reckon the A's might be worried bout the federal case?  Nah, nothing ever happens to them, why should they worry?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com//dpp/news/anthony_case/081811-casey-anthonys-car-crushed

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: August 20, 2011, 05:03:46 AM »

Howdy! I think this is the article that states George and his atty drove the car to the junkyard.  The ballz on those two!  I would not be able to get into let alone allow someone to drive my grandchilds coffin to be crushed!  You guy know they were just afraid of it ever being tested again by a better scientific test.  Y'all reckon the A's might be worried bout the federal case?  Nah, nothing ever happens to them, why should they worry?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com//dpp/news/anthony_case/081811-casey-anthonys-car-crushed

I can't even take my kittens to the same vet clinic where my dog died earlier this year.  Too painful and I'd never make it out of the parking lot without losing in.  This "man" is driving the vehicle that his dead granddaughter laid decomposing.   Sick - sick - sick
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: August 20, 2011, 07:11:01 AM »

I can't even take my kittens to the same vet clinic where my dog died earlier this year.  Too painful and I'd never make it out of the parking lot without losing in.  This "man" is driving the vehicle that his dead granddaughter laid decomposing.   Sick - sick - sick

The video at this link says the car was towed by wrecker.
http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpps/news/dc/081811-casey-anthonys-car-crushed_14623268#ixzz1VQzc3hcE

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: August 20, 2011, 07:32:39 AM »

Jmo, bet it did.....

Hi rumpled

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: August 20, 2011, 11:52:01 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Yellow evidence sticker still attached to #CaseyAnthony now crushed and cubed Pontiac Sunfire.
42 minutes ago

If you owned a perfectly good car, that you believe had a stain before it was purchased, and then had a stinky garbage bag in the trunk for a few days but the stinky carpet had been removed, why would you crush/destroy it? 

Maybe you lied about the contents of the car.

Yep, especially when you have no job and could use the cash from the sale of it but just like everything else involving Caylee's death, they destroyed the evidence as soon as they got possession of it, from cleaning out the trunk, washing everything in it to cremating Caylee's remains. But they knew Caylee was in that trunk which is very telling actually because if they thought Caylee drowned in the pool, that would be destroyed by now too. JMO
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: August 20, 2011, 12:00:22 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/sfl-report-casey-anthonys-pontiac-sunfire-sent-to-scrapyard-20110819,0,4574230.story

“We learned that George Anthony and his attorney dropped off Casey’s car at a  junkyard,” anchor Bob Frier said. ”The recycling yard told us they were ordered not to sell anything off the car.”

In other Anthony news, defense attorney Jose Baez told TMZ that he isn’t concerned about a new Florida Bar inquiry into his ethics. Baez told TMZ that he is “looking forward to the bar completing its investigation, so that it can be dismissed just like the 20 previous complaints.”

1)....is it my imagination or has Lippmouth been surgically attached to george marie?  The guy seems to have nothing else to do but be their legal lap dog.....they HAVE to be raking in some fairly good money, no atty would spend this much time with them without getting paid ..well.

2) Looks like TMZ is the unofficial Felon News outlet. It was all up in the Ohio pix drama and now Blowhole giving his pompous azz routine through them...guess TMZ doesn't really care about dead murdered babies just the sensational celebrity crap, so why Bozo? He's a loser. He's probably filling them in on the next impromptu felon sighting. Gotta get those behind-the-scenes dollar amounts on paper.

I've never understood this relationship because how does 2 people who have no money have a lawyer? Must be getting him money from somewhere and I'm sure there are promises of money to come from interviews and book deals, etc.

As to TMZ, I've never had anything against them, would watch them from time to time for entertainment purposes and see what celebs are up but now, have no use for them since they had those pics of Casey, she is not a celeb and they shouldn't be treating her as one nor paying her to act like one. I've always known TMZ was a sleazy production but this reeks of lowlife bottom feeders. JMO
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: August 20, 2011, 12:13:12 PM »

I've never understood this relationship because how does 2 people who have no money have a lawyer? Must be getting him money from somewhere and I'm sure there are promises of money to come from interviews and book deals, etc.

As to TMZ, I've never had anything against them, would watch them from time to time for entertainment purposes and see what celebs are up but now, have no use for them since they had those pics of Casey, she is not a celeb and they shouldn't be treating her as one nor paying her to act like one. I've always known TMZ was a sleazy production but this reeks of lowlife bottom feeders. JMO

yep, I used to check TMZ every night along with CNN to see what was going on the world.  Since the photos appeared I have NOT been to TMZ even once!  Shame on them.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: August 20, 2011, 12:14:36 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks the jury was tampered with or does everyone think they were just idiots (or both).  I swear I just know that any day now we'll hear of how they got to the jury!
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: August 20, 2011, 01:37:29 PM »

Am I the only one who thinks the jury was tampered with or does everyone think they were just idiots (or both).  I swear I just know that any day now we'll hear of how they got to the jury!

Unfortunately, I think this jury is much smarter than they've been given credit for, whether they were tampered with or came up with how they wanted to vote on their own, I think they very carefully reasoned out what the best scenerio for them was, they had several wks to do so, what did they talk about in all those weeks they were there? I'm sure they got to know each other very well and feel each other out..........They've done alot of flim flamming when asked questions, they're answers don't make sense and having nothing to do with the question or their job as a jury such as saying how could they find her guilty without knowing a cause of death when we all know they didn't need to concern themselves with that......or that how can you punish someone when you don't know what the crime was, not their job.....they said they couldn't even find her guilty of neglect because it was unclear who Caylee's primary caretaker was when #1 that is irrelevant when you look at the evidence of who last had Caylee, not to mention the 31 days and having Casey's own lawyer place Caylee dead in Casey's arms and #2, there's no question that Casey was the primary caretaker or else she wouldn't have made up a fake babysitter to account for Caylee's whereabouts at times.

So I think no, they weren't stupid, I think they calculated it all and they knew they couldn't face the public and lie in front of the cameras, hence they all scattered after the verdict, some enjoying Disney World, they calculated their money by trying to pimp themselves out for interviews, what they didn't calculate was just how much the world would not accept their 4.5 hrs verdict, they did not calculate how much love everyone had for Caylee and any child that is murdered and there is no justice. They did not calculate that this would not die down and go away and that next to Casey and her DT , they would now be 12 of the most hated people in this world. JMO
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: August 20, 2011, 01:56:17 PM »

My opinion is that they knew exactly what they were doing.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.